Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey baby. How was work?"

"F-fine. The last few hours were brutal. I kept getting reminders that my beautiful, sexy wife has a lover."

"Yeah. Not just any lover though. He's older than my father, and he has the biggest cock I've ever seen. Do you want to see what he did to my little pussy?"

Dan swallowed and nodded.

"Take your clothes off first." He quickly shed his clothes, his 4" cock jutting out. "Now uncover me."

He slipped the sheet down her body. Her nipples were still rock hard, and when the sheet got to her crotch he saw her legs together with her hand between them.

"Lie down between my legs honey. I want you to get a good look."

She spread her legs, keeping her palm covering her pussy. He lay down, his face inches from her crotch. He could smell it, the bleachy sweet smell of recent sex. When she pulled her hand away he gasped. The last time he had eaten her pussy a week ago it had been covered with a soft down of blonde pussy hair. He knew she had shaved it for James, but seeing it up close it looked incredible. Before James her pussy lips had always been tightly pressed together with the bump of her clit barely visible at the top of her slit, so much so that he had to force his tongue into her cleft to get to it. Now he knew why she had corrected him when he called it a kitty. It definitely looked like a cunt now. As she spread her legs wide her outer lips sagged open exposing her inner lips and the gobs of thick cum oozing out. Her clit was completely out of it's protective hood, the dark pink nub of nerves jutting out a half inch or more. He saw that even her inner lips were gaped open exposing her slick tunnel, and as he watched she clenched her muscles and a thick gob of cum bubbled out and ran down into the crack of her ass.

"What do you think? Do you like how my pussy looks after James has been fucking it for, oh, three or four hours?"

"It looks incredible Callie," he glanced up at her before dropping his gaze back to her well fucked hole. "It's so spread open and messy. He really fucked you good didn't he?"

"Yes he did. He has really fucked me good every time, Dan. Do you want to put your cock in my pussy? Come on up here."

He moved over her and she reached down, giggling as she found his cock, "it's amazing how different you and James feel," she guided him to her cunt. "You know after being fucked by a real cock yours will never satisfy me."

He slid in with a groan, feeling the heat of her pussy. It felt like his cock was in a vat of hot pudding. There was no tightness to it at all. He looked down at her as he moved back and forth carefully.

"It's so hot, and wet, but it's not tight like it used to be."

"You don't want it tight though, do you? You want it well fucked and gooey from another man's load don't you? I can barely feel you, and the tiny load you are about to put in me is nothing compared to what James flooded me with right before you got here."

"Ohgod," Dan felt his balls erupt, looking down at Callie as she rubbed his sides and hips. "Am I crazy for wanting James to ruin your pussy?"

She pulled him down and they kissed. His cock flopped out of her pussy as soon as he came. "I don't think you're any crazier than me," they cuddled and kissed, "but now I realize I need a man who can fuck me for longer than a minute."

She filled him in the details of her evening with James as they lay together. He was surprised that James had been able to resist her advances, something that she said made her want him even more. She liked the desperate feeling she got from edging and being so horny, yet being made to wait. Dan agreed saying that her teasing him while he was at work gave him similar feelings.

"I know this sounds crazy Callie, but while knowing how much more you enjoy sex with James is humiliating, it also turns me on more than anything I have experienced! The idea of you being available for him 24/7 is incredibly hot."

Callie hugged him, "It does sound crazy Dan, but I am starting to realize that we aren't like other couples. And you are right that sex with James is better than anything I could ever imagine. I don't want to give it up. I have a feeling James is going to push me, and you, a lot further if we let him."

"I hope so. It's kinda scary but even more exciting to think about. You will always love no matter what, won't you?"

"Yes, baby," she assured him, "promise me the same thing? I mean, you just felt how loose James made my pussy. What if it becomes permanently resized? And what if he wants to change me in other ways?"

Dan licked his lips and kissed her cheek, "No matter what you will always be the woman I fell in love with."

They got up and took a shower together, then changed the sheets and got into bed. Dan had trouble falling asleep as he thought of what James may do to his wife in the future. He tried to picture her with a set of fake DD tits, or James' name tattooed above her pussy.

Callie lay in bed knowing that she would be alone all day tomorrow. Luckily she had plenty of errands to run so she hoped she would be able to keep herself occupied. She also wondered what future plans James might have for her. Her hand went down to her clit and she rubbed it as she tried to think of the most wicked thing he could do to her. As she drifted off to sleep she whispered, "I'm off the pill just like you wanted, Daddy..."