Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Dan and Callie Boykin," James introduced them, "I am James Dockery. It is nice to meet you Natalie. I am helping Dan and Callie with subcontracting and selecting appliances and fixtures. I believe you have Callie's number? She will be the main contact and I will be working closely with her throughout the project."

Natalie nodded. It wasn't unusual to have a third party to help home owners stay on track with a project. For the next hour and a half they went over the designs for the kitchen and master bath. When Natalie tried to draw Dan into the discussion he deferred to James and Callie. Callie was sitting at the edge of the loveseat to see the drawings as she pointed out details. Natalie couldn't see it, but James' hand was on the small of her back under her shirt lightly stroking her skin. She shivered occasionally at the sensations. When they finished Natalie had marked up both drawings with changes, almost all of which were at James' suggestion. Dan had barely spoken, his eyes kept being drawn to Callie. The tops of her stockings were showing and when she leaned back following James' lead he could almost see up to her pussy. James placed his hand on Callie's thigh midway up her leg as Natalie recapped their changes, making a few more notes as she did, "OK, I think I have all of the changes noted. I will send you an updated plan no later than tomorrow afternoon, and if it looks good I will send them to the contractor if you have selected one."

"That sounds good Natalie. We will be using Guilder Construction. Evan Guilder is the owner and a friend. He said you should have his contact information on file."

"Yes we do. I have worked with Evan a few times and have always been impressed with his results," Natalie smiled at them, her eyes glancing quickly to James' hand on Callie's thigh. She slid a folder toward James, "I have a list of appliances you will need to pick out, as well as all of the fixtures for the kitchen and bath. The only one that is not on the list is the under counter ice maker you added. I will include the specs for it with the updated plans. Are there any other questions I can answer today?"

"I think we are good," James looked from Dan to Callie. "Thank you very much Natalie. I think this design is exactly what Dan and Callie want for their home."

The three walked out and stopped a half block away. James had the folder from the architect. "Roll your waist up two more times," he told Callie as they walked toward Dan's office building.

Callie did as she was told. Dan was behind them while Callie was holding James' arm, leaning into him as they walked. Her skirt swished back and forth, revealing the bottom swell of her ass with each step she took. When they reached his building James turned her to face Dan. He looked and saw that an inch of bare skin was showing above her stocking tops.

"Callie and I will go over the list of appliances and fixtures when we get back. She can call a few suppliers and set us up some appointments for early next week. We want to make sure that everything can be delivered so there aren't any delays for Evan and his team."

"That sounds good," Dan couldn't stop his eyes from going from Callie's almost exposed crotch to the hard bumps of her nipples showing through her shirt. "It will probably be easier for you two to take care of that during the day."

"I can go over everything with you at dinner tonight sweetie," Callie told him, "although I know this is nothing you are interested in."

"About tonight," Dan stepped up and hugged her. "I have a big project due Friday so I will probably be working late tonight and tomorrow."

"Awww," Callie pouted. "I'm already going to be lonely tomorrow with James being gone all day."

"Well, why don't you cook dinner for James and he can keep you company for a while this evening? I will let you know when I'm wrapping up, but I'm pretty sure it will be late before I get home."

"Would you please keep me company tonight for a while?" Callie turned to look at James, her arm around Dan's waist.

"I suppose I can do that. I know you are a good cook so I look forward to dinner."

"Will you bring dessert?" she licked her lips and looked at Dan. "I'm starting to get addicted to the special cream only he can feed me. It's so much tastier than yours, and he makes a lot more."

She giggled and stood on her tiptoes, kissing Dan on the cheek, "I feel so much better now knowing I won't be alone and bored tonight! Don't work too hard baby! And make sure you get some dinner later."

James shook Dan's hand and winked, "I'll take good care of her, don't worry."

"I'm sure you will!" Dan shook his head at his wife, who was glowing now that she knew she was going to be with James the rest of the day.

Callie hugged Dan, whispering in his ear. "Just so you know, I can feel my entire ass is uncovered. If any of your coworkers are out here they will see it, and probably see my pussy juice because it's is running into the tops of my stockings."

Dan groaned and held her tightly, keeping her on her toes. "I hope someone sees that. They will be jealous knowing you are my wife, and they will wonder why you are walking away from me with another man dressed like a slut."

"I AM a slut sweetheart, and I hope he treats me like it the rest of the day," she kissed him then turned to James. "Will you take me home now? I need more of what you gave me yesterday."

Callie and James walked away, leaving Dan to go back to work with a painful hard on. A few minutes later he had started working on his project when his phone buzzed. The text from Callie read "Thank you for letting James own me. I'll text later..." The accompanying picture was taken by James holding the phone above the dashboard of his truck. Callie was in the passenger seat, naked except for her stockings and heels. Her left foot was on the console next to the gear shift, and her right was on the dash against her door, forcing her legs wide apart. The strap of her seat belt looked out of place going diagonally across her chest. Her nipples were rock hard and her lips were puckered in a kiss as she looked at the camera. Dan groaned quietly before getting back to work.

"Is this what I really want? What if she falls in love with James and leaves me?" Dan felt his mouth go dry even as his cock stayed hard. He knew deep down that he didn't want to stop. He was like a moth drawn to the flame.

On the ride home James had Callie keep her legs spread wide and her hands busy on her tits and pussy. She told him her seat was going to be soaked but he assured her he didn't mind. She had to pull her hand away from her clit before they left downtown, and two more times before they turned into their neighborhood.

"I can't believe how horny I am. After the fucking you gave me yesterday I thought I would be satisfied for a week, but so much has happened since then I need it even more!" She had two fingers curled inside of her pussy with her palm grinding on her clit.

"You are discovering how sexual a woman you are Callie," James turned onto their street. "I saw potential in you when we first met, and the way you flirted so naturally gave me hope, but I never dreamed it would become this."

"Look what you do to me!" She drug her fingers out of her gash and held them up. A thick coating of her juice coated them and was oozing down toward her palm. "Since I met Dan almost three years ago he and I have had sex at least four times a week, and I always thought it was great. Now I know that it was good at best. It doesn't compare to what I have felt with you the last two days. And I was wetter this morning just from thinking of you than I have ever been with Dan."

"It's a good thing Dan is as much a cuck as he is, isn't it? For every Yin there is a Yang, but it's rare that they find each other."

He pulled into his garage and left the door up, "Carry your clothes around the side into the backyard. I will be out in a minute. Leave the heels and hose on."

Callie let him help her out of the truck, again scooting her ass to the edge of the seat with her legs spread so he had a good view of her sopping pussy and swollen clit. He handed her skirt, shirt, and jacket from the back seat and walked into the house, leaving her in the garage. She looked out at the street. It was 4:45, so there was a chance that one of the neighbors could be coming home. She had met all of the ones in their cul de sac, though she hadn't gotten to know them well. She shrugged and walked out of the garage and around to the side gate, going through and up the short path to the pool deck. She didn't know if they were staying there or going to her house. She put her clothes on the table and stretched. The air felt good on her naked skin. She was beginning to love being naked outside. She spread her legs and slid a hand down her belly to her pussy. It still felt odd being bare, but she liked how her pussy lips were so exposed. James walked out carrying the folder from the architect. He had changed into his customary shorts and t-shirt, and the outline of his cock snaking down his leg made his arousal apparent. She licked her lips as he walked toward her.

"God, seeing that bulge in your shorts is so hot! I love how big it is, and how hard it gets for me."

James leaned over to kiss her, "I can smell your cunt Callie. I love smelling you, knowing you are aroused. Now let's go to your house and look through this paperwork."

"But...." she reached out for his cock, gripping it through his shorts. "But I need this in me."

"I am going to give it to you, don't you worry. But you also need to keep all of the other aspects of your life in balance."

"Do you know how hard that is when you have me edging all day?" she began to whine, then squeezed his cock hard and shook her head. "You are right. I can do this. I can still be a logical, responsible woman on the outside and a wanton cock crazy slut on the inside. Is that what you want, Daddy?"

"That is exactly what I want," he picked up her clothes and led her back out the gate and across the side yard to her house, "I want your body ready for sex at all times, simmering while you carry on with other activities, ready to switch from teacher or wife to fuck toy at my whim."

"Like the way you are doing now? Walking me naked where anyone could see me, but keeping me distracted so I wouldn't think about it?"

"Something like that, yes."

They went into the house from the back. Callie put her clothes in the laundry while James put the papers from the architect on the kitchen island. Callie walked into the kitchen, her heels clacking on the vinyl, coming back with two glasses of water.

"I will be glad to get rid of the vinyl in the kitchen," James said when she came over and stood beside him where he sat on a stool. "Nothing says 'lazy builder' like vinyl tile."

They spent the next hour grouping the items they would need to buy, with James giving Callie the names of several suppliers to call to set up appointments. She stood beside him writing on a legal pad, her left hand between her legs. His right hand continually caressed her sides and back, especially her ass, sliding down to find her pussy from the back. Her heels arched her ass out and she kept her legs spread for him. The first time his middle finger slid into her pussy from behind she gasped and dropped her head onto her right arm as her left kept stroking her clit.

"Ooohhh god. James, your finger is as big as my husband's penis. And unlike his penis your finger could easily make me cum."

"You are a naughty wife, but I love that about you." His finger twirled in her pussy as she stroked he clit, then she stood back up and pulled her hand away from her pussy.

"I have to stop or I'll cum," she arched her back to give him more access to her hole. "Please keep your finger in me."

James could feel her pussy pulsing around his finger, fresh juice sliding out of her, "I think you have the information you need to call for appointments next week. I am free any day, and would prefer to do them all in one or two days if possible."

"I agree," she looked over the list while rocking back and forth. "I can't tell you how horny you make me. Sssss, you better stop or I'm gonna cum."

James slid his finger out of her pussy and held it to her mouth. She slurped it in and cleaned it, darting her tongue between his fingers to catch all of her juice.

"How about a picture for Dan before dinner?"

Callie handed him her phone, "the code is 123122 in case you ever need it."

He took the phone and stood behind her, having her back away from the island and bend over with her legs straight and apart. Her muscular ass jutted out, with her pussy lips hanging down slightly between her thighs. He took the pic and handed it to her. The text she sent to Dan made him laugh, "No cock for my hungry pussy yet. I'm dying!Emoji"

"Do you have something in mind for dinner?" he lifted her onto the island and stepped between her spread legs. She reached and tugged at his shirt, prompting him to lift it off and drop it. She immediately slid her crotch against his hairy belly with a contented sigh. "Wednesday is pasta and chicken day if that's OK. I usually make it with alfredo sauce."

"That sounds good," he stepped back long enough to swipe his finger through her lips and bring it to his mouth. "I hope your alfredo sauce is as good as this!"

She reached for his arms and pulled herself against him wrapping her arms around his neck and tilting her face up towards his. They kissed for a few minutes, the wiry hairs of his belly against her hypersensitive bald pussy making her moan constantly into his mouth. He finally backed away and took her phone. She bit her lower lip and leaned back, widening her legs until her stocking clad knees were touching the countertop. Her stocking tops were wet inches past the tops from her leaking pussy. He took the picture and showed her the text he wrote to Dan, "This used to be your dessert. Now it's all for James."

"You get dinner put together," he sat her on her feet. "I need to make a few more notes and then I'll help you."

"I don't need help. I already have the chicken cooked and the sauce is made. I can have the pasta cooked in 10-15 minutes. I try to do all of my meal prep on Sunday so there isn't the hassle of deciding what to make every day."

"You are a smart lady! In that case I will be outside."

Callie got the water for the pasta started, then walked outside and set out plates and silverware along with a bottle of white wine and two glasses, "would you please open the wine? Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes."

James put the legal pad down that he had been writing on and opened the wine while Callie stood beside his chair with her arm across his shoulders stroking his hairy back and shoulders. A part of her was still amazed that this big, hairy older man affected her the way he did. Starting when they left his truck to meet Dan her pussy had been wet and swollen to the extent that at every step she felt her lips rubbing together. She was sure that as soon as they got home he would give her the fucking she craved, but two hours later she was still being teased by him. Her desire and desperation was growing by the minute. She had to bite her lip to keep from begging him to fuck her.

"Will you please take your shorts off for dinner? I want to see it," she looked at him when he finished pouring and handed her a glass of wine.

"You want to see what, little one?"

"I want to see your big beautiful cock. The cock that gave me what my husband can't."

"Go finish dinner," James chuckled as he patted her on the ass.

She sat her glass down and went back inside. When she came back out carrying the bowl of chicken fettuccine alfredo her face broke out in a huge smile. James was sitting in his chair naked, facing her, a glass of wine in his hand. His glorious cock was draped over his hairy thigh, so long it almost reached the other side of his leg. The big helmet shaped head was already purple from being with her all day, and a string of precum was hanging from the slit an inch or more toward his leg. She sat the bowl down and turned to him, quickly squatting in her heels. She put one hand on his knee and reached with the other, leaning over with her tongue extended, carefully catching the strand of precum and following it with her mouth until her lips were pursed against the oozing slit. She sucked gently while her tongue teased the opening before sitting back looking up at him.

"Mmm, that is a yummy appetizer. Do I get more for dessert?"

"I think you have earned it, don't you?"

While they ate he showed her the notes he had taken, "I have based this schedule on getting to know you the last few months. We can amend it if needed, and once you start your job and go back to school we will definitely revisit it. Naturally many days will not follow this strict schedule after 10:00 AM, but I expect your mornings to be consistent. For example, when you schedule appointments for next week they should be after 10:00 AM as to not interfere with your morning workout."

The schedule was as follows:

Monday - Friday

7:30 - 8:30 Circuit training

8:30 - 9:30 Yoga

9:30 - 10:00 Cool Down Swim

11:00 - 4:00 Reserved for James

4:00 - 6:00 Chores, dinner

Saturday

Reserved for James

Thursday

1:00 - 4:00 Groceries/Errands

Sunday

Free Day with Dan

She looked it over. "I like having a set schedule. And I know you will probably add things to it as we go, but starting with a straw man gives us a good outline that can be filled in."

He patted her hand and they finished the last of the wine. He helped her clean off the table and get everything put in the dishwasher or the fridge. She turned to him and took his hands in hers, looking at him from under her pale lashes, "NOW can I have my dessert? Pleeeaaaasse!" she purposely added a whiny tone as she shifted from foot to foot.

"Take your heels and hose off and meet me in the living room with your phone."

She clapped her hands and started to kicke off her heels. James shook his head and walked over to the living room, settling himself into Dan's recliner. Callie finished rolling her hose down her legs and off, then walked into the living room. She saw him sitting in Dan's recliner with his legs spread wide. His cock was half hard, hanging straight out with a slight downward curve. His fat hairy balls were hanging below the seat. She groaned low in her throat and handed him her phone as she dropped to her knees. She gripped the base with both fists and milked them up toward the head, squeezing a huge drop of precum out of the wide slit. Her mouth opened and she pushed her face down, forcing the fat tip completely into her mouth. Her eyes closed in delight as she swallowed, then she began to drool, her spittle rolling down the shaft as her fists moved up and down, twisting as they went, spreading her slobber from her lips to the base hidden in his gray-black pubes.

James looked down at her as she slowly opened her eyes and saw him. She moved her right hand to cradle his balls while her left rested on his right thigh. Holding his stare her lips began to glide down his cock. She shifted from her knees to sit crosslegged with her knees pressed against the front of the recliner. His cock was now pointing down at a 45 degree angle, forcing her face to look up along his body. James could feel his cock head forced tightly against the roof of her mouth. Her breath came in short gasps through her nose as his fat knob lodged against the soft palate at the back of her throat. He grunted when she paused with his cock at the entrance to her throat. She shifted, lowering her head to bend his cock down even more and forcing her head back further. Then he felt it.