Young Couples Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve

Rosie`s assessment of the situation when she walked in on us was most accurate, Jenny had a look of bemusement, I just laughed.

"Come here you little sex pot," My cock regaining its former glory, Jenny said firmly we hadn't got time and she had to get ready, unfortunately she was right.

I made a big thing of looking hurt when she went to shower.

Jenny

"Later darling, later," I mocked him as I slipped out of my dress, bloody nips were still hard, I hoped a shower would resolve the issue.

Marvellous what a warm shower can achieve, my nipples return to a more acceptable state, I slipped into a robe wrapped a towel around my wet hair.

I walked into the bedroom just at Steve was standing there naked looking for a robe, he looked embarrassed and apologised.

Fucking apologised, I should think he did, his cock was at more than half mast and, rising for action, his apology was hardly heart felt and he laughed, his cock now fully erect,

I found it oh so hard to suppress my natural desire to drop my robe and give him what we both wanted.

Seems he abandoned the idea of a robe and walked towards me, his huge hard on pointing the way.

My natural instinct was to reach out and take it in my hand, as my hand moved towards his rampant cock he sidestepped me and disappeared into the bathroom, "Later Darling later," Bastard!

Teasing sod, problem was my nipples had stiffened to where they were half an hour ago.

Steve

The very sight of Jenny hair wet from her shower, presumably naked beneath a white fluffy robe, and me being butt naked, what effect does a woman expect it to have?

My cock didn't let me down and began to stiffen uncontrollably, I knew Jenny was gagging for it, I also knew time was getting on, she`d just have to wait until later.

Jenny

I was dressed and applying my make-up when Steve came out of the shower, I could see him in the mirror, he was stark naked, that bloody cock of his, so, so tempting, again my nipples went into arousal, he sure was going to pay for this later.

Bugger took his time dressing I could hardly drag my eyes away from his cock, didn't do my nips any favours,

Steve

Jenny was horny and I knew it, so I decided to keep her that way and knew she would be great when we eventually hit the sack later. She admitted a while ago she liked looking at my cock, I reckoned she liked looking at any sizeable cock but didn't go there.

Catching her blatantly staring at my cock would keep her aroused nicely.

She announced she was ready and asked how she looked, "Fabulous, absolutely fabulous," The only words I could muster.

Jenny

"Will I do?" I asked his opinion, I approved of the answer, "Right let's go."

He walked to the door I followed before he opened the door for me, he turned to me for a kiss, "Not now I've done my make-up," I said firmly, he looked sad.

Opening the door gentlemanly for me was nice, when he grabbed a handful of my butt, his hand slipping up my shortish dress easily, I squealed and squirmed but he still managed to worm a finger inside my thong, he just run the tip of his finger along my pussy lips, perhaps I didn't try to hard to stop him. It was rather nice.my bloody nipples responded again, "We`ll take the stairs," I insisted, hoping to buy a few seconds, I also knew if we took the lift, he would be all over some part of my anatomy given the state my arousal I just couldn't risk it, we may not make the party.

Steve

We enjoyed pre dinner drinks, my family were there as were Jenny`s, and also several close friends of both families, it was great and the first hour passed in a heartbeat.

Jenny

Fortunately, I managed to compose myself before we entered the bar, I was immediately whisked away by Rosie to join my family, Steve similarly his.

Time flies when you`re having fun and the hour before dinner certainly flew by, the maître de called us into the dining room, there was name cards on the table insuring where we were seated, Dad as always thorough with every detail.

I was sat between my dad and Rosie`s boyfriend Greg. I was unsure of Greg he never said much and appeared to find conversation difficult. I actually found him quite lecherous, often catching him giving me the once over, almost drooling over my breasts. I must say I did tease him a little I would bend down and let him ogle my bum, or lean forward and show my cleavage.

Steve

Seating for dinner was pre-arranged and I found myself next to Rosie and her mother, nice company. Opposite me was Jenny, always delightful, her father on her right was good company as usual, but Greg who sat opposite Rosie was awkward company, no topic of conversation, no apparent interests, nothing in common, so very hard work.

To be frank I chose to ignore him unless absolutely backed into a corner. I did notice him eying up Jenny on more than one occasion, he averted his gaze when he saw me giving him a stare. His attention appeared now to focus of Jenny`s mom.

Now I had always got on well with Elaine, although I had never really taken much notice of her looks or figure previously. Sitting next to her I could immediately see where her daughters got both their good looks and fine figure from. Elaine appeared to have a fine pair of tits, in fact slightly larger and fully than her girls. I noticed her evening dress had a split high up her thigh and trust me plenty of thigh was on show, I did wonder if she was wearing any panties as non were apparent when she sat down and high up her thigh was revealed, interesting. I made a note to check out her legs and ass later.

I first met Rosie before she went to university, she didn't do much for me, appearing aloof and snobbish. However, when she returned from university, she had totally different effect on me, not only had she developed into a great looking girl with large boobs she had that sexy flighty way with her and it always turned me on, I think she knew the effect she had on me. I`m sure she had a similar consequence on most men.

The conversation over dinner was pleasant and sometimes funny, when we had all finished champagne was served and Jenny`s dad stood to make a speech, he was good and didn't go on to long, he thanked everyone before giving Jenny the present of her car, she was surprised and embarrassed

Jenny

It was a lovely surprise although I had an inkling prior to be given my first car.

We all trundled outside to admire it, when Dad asked me to try it for size, I immediately regretted wearing a short skirt. He insisted and I attempted to hide my modesty whilst getting behind the wheel. My attempt was impossible and lecherous Greg who else, got himself in prime position to get the best view of my knickers, I gave him a glare, he didn't look away, just smirked at my demise.

Getting out of the car was even more difficult, I knew every man there was getting an eyeful I just preyed my thong hadn't ridden up between my pussy lips???

Steve

Jenny`s show getting in and out of the car gave me another semi hard on, and I`m sure I wasn't the only red-blooded male experiencing a similar reaction, that sleazeball Greg pissed me off, okay everyone got an eyeful of the Jen`s crotch, her panties stretched tight across her mound, but he was the only one to ogle her.

Show over we returned to the bar Jen snuggled my arm, her cheeks still flushed with genuine embarrassment. "That was awkward," She whispered.

"Bloody embarrassing, I`d say," I didn't do her any favours, "Good job you weren't commando." She gave me a poke in the ribs, I laughed.

Jenny

Attempting to brush aside my embarrassment wasn't easy, I was getting a lot of lecherous looks from several male guests, and a few unwanted glares from some wives and girlfriends, Greg was just eyeing me up and down looking over my sister's shoulder, dirty bastard.

Steve

Greg was lecherous and I didn't like it, I was all for enjoying looking at a pretty girl, and as tonight if you got an eyeful of anything it was a bonus, but unlike most chaps he made no attempt to be discreet, I wanted revenge for Jenny.

I was sitting quietly Jenny had popped to the powder room, I didn't quite realise it but I was looking at Elaine`s legs and arse, by God the dress she was wearing revealed a very nice muscular pair of pins, and that arse, oh boy! I had really never considered the older woman until this very moment, my cock was getting hard as she moved sexily, I was imagining her bent over taking a cock deep, thankfully Jenny returned before my cock developed a proper stiffy.

I thought my chance to get back at Greg had come a while later when I was at the bar Rosie stood next to me, "Don't know what you see in him," I stated honestly.

"Who?" She asked quizzically.

"Greg of course," Did I really need to state the obvious?

"Oh him."

"Yes him." I confirmed

"Only one thing really," She replied, rather a strange answer I thought.

"And just whats that?" I was unable to find anything good or positive about him.

She went on her tip toes and whispered in my ear, "He`s got the biggest cock I`ve ever seen!" I almost dropped my drink; she kissed me on my cheek, turn and walked away giggling.

Jenny

The evening was wearing down, I said goodbye to the guests as the ones who were not staying made their way to their cars or taxis, the gentlemen all kissed me on the cheek and gave me a little hug. I knew they could feel my breasts pushing into their chests, it turned me on just a smidgen.

I had recovered from my earlier show and now knew most of the men here would be fucking their wives and girlfriends later, and while they were they would be thinking about my little panty show, I shivered?

The ladies were slightly less forthcoming but all wished me well as they left, I did wonder if they realised, they were all going home to a stiff cocked husband or boyfriend, all because of me. I could see them now, all complaining at first before enjoying a good shagging, naughty me! Furthermore, I wondered how many would enjoy a second helping in the next morning?

I returned to the bar for a last drink with the staying guests.

Steve

Whilst the guests left, I found myself alone with Greg with little option to speak to him, I asked him a couple of questions but only received single word replies, I was much relieved when Jenny and her sister returned to join us.

Jenny`s Mom and Dad also joined us and when her mom sat down opposite me, I caught a wonderful view up her dress, the bulging crotch of her bright red panties clearly exposed to my gaze. She caught me looking I was finding it difficult to look away, she just smiled and slowly closed her legs.

I had been careful not to have too much to drink, I knew I could perform probably to my best after 3 possibly 4 alcoholic drinks so I had monitored myself carefully, unlike Jenny who had one or two too many and was in a wonderful mischievous sexy mood.

Jenny

One more drink say goodnight and get Steve upstairs, I had watched his drinks all night and knew he hadn't over consumed, he was probably just right for my plans.

I finished my drink and wished everyone goodnight, bending to kiss Steve I whispered for him to give me 15 minutes, I then went upstairs.

Steve

Jenny asking me to wait a quarter of an hour before joining her upstairs was excruciating wait, another long wait, Rosie smiled knowingly each time I checked my watch.

Greg and Rosie said their goodnights and left us, I watched as Rosie sashayed towards the lift her hips moving sexily, before the lift doors had fully closed Greg had his hand up her skirt. I fancied young Rosie would be well shagged tonight.

I wondered about Elaine and her husband Richard would he give her the fuck I reckoned she needed, the way she had been discreetly flaunting it all evening I reckoned she was also pretty much gagging for it, would Richard be man enough?

Jenny

Steve walked in to the bedroom just on time as I knew he would, 15 minutes had just been long enough for me to get everything ready and change out of my evening dress.

The room was nicely lit with the table and bedside lamps, and everything else was in place as Steve walked in.

I was surprised he actually took so many steps into the bedroom before stopping his mouth dropped open when he saw what I was wearing.

Steve

Oh my god, to say the sight of Jenny left me gobsmacked is once again an understatement, she was certainly dressed the thrill.

Jenny

I had to laugh Steve`s jaw fell open when he realised just what I was wearing my sexy French Maids outfit.

Very short. Black dress with a front lace up bodice, white trim, lace cuffs, white apron, complete with a maid's hat. That only told half the story, the dress was very low cut hardly able to contain my boobs, and was pretty short, well so short it revealed I was wearing a white silk thong, fishnet stockings and suspender belt, to finish my outfit a pair of 5" heels that accentuated my legs to perfection, all topped off with a good squirt of perfume.

Steve

My cock began to stiffen, her scent always had an arousing effect on me and combine that with her outfit I had the horn in seconds.

Jenny

"Whist I carry on dusting I suggest you get naked and get on the bed," My instructions clear and precise, Steve wasted no time in losing his clothes, I pretended to flit around with my feather duster, bending down a few times in the right position to flash my bum. I pretended to be concentrating on my dusting, but smiled to myself when I noticed he had a huge hard on.

"I said on the bed not in it," I spoke sternly when he went to slip under the covers.

Walking slowly over to the bed I stared at his stiffy, "And just what is that?" I asked mischievously, before flicking his cock with my feather duster, he groaned in appreciation, I sat on the bed by his feet.

Steve went to grab me, "Flat on your back, arms by your sides," I instructed with authority, he dared not question me.

Quick as lightning I shackled his ankles his legs wide apart, as he went to move I handcuffed his wrists to each side of the bed, he was helpless at my mercy, lucky boy!!

Steve

She was very forceful and precise about what she wanted of me, she was also very slick at getting me shackled, spreadeagled on the four-poster I got the impression she wasn't messing.

I was also more firmly shackled than I had realised, and couldn't escape had wanted to.

My cock stiffened when she flicked it a few times with her feather duster, so light and teasing, my cock was extremely stiff.

Jenny

His cock was bigger than I`d ever seen it, just past his navel, and if I wasn't mistaken looked thicker than usual, lovely, my juices were beginning to flow, I decided to do a little more cleaning and took every possible opportunity to either bend right over or reach up high.

Steve

She teased me more than she ever had and it was fantastic, the anticipation of the delights not far away.

Jenny

I was almost at the point where I wanted to have his cock, I walked over to the bed and kissed him, my nipples hardened and stood right out proudly.

Wasting no time at all, I straddled the helpless fellow and teased him, hovering just out of reach, I knew the crotch of my thong was wet, and he could smell my arousal, I moved just a tad closer and once again hovered above his tongue. God how I wanted that tongue, his cock looked even bigger from here.

Steve

How I wanted that pussy, how I just wanted to eat it, she teased like never before, letting me smell her desire, I strained at the leash a couple of times making her laugh.

Without warning she pulled the crotch of her thong to one side and sat down on my mouth. I was almost so surprised I didn't know what to do for a second or two, then my tongue began to work.

Jenny

Teasing had to stop, I sank down on his mouth and he went to town, rasping his tongue along my sex I ground down harder onto his mouth and tongue, he found my clit, my orgasm approaching.

Steve

Composing myself I gave her a good tonguing, lashing her clitty tirelessly, I was a little surprised when she moved slightly to allow me to rim her asshole, something she hadn't let me do previously.

I made bold and probed her tight ring with my tongue, she squealed in delight.

Jenny

Steve had never attempted to do me in the ass, and feeling particularly naughty tonight I teased him with my most secret place.

Steve

I probed her ass a little before returning to her wet pussy, she breathed deeper when I again lashed her swollen clitty, she was going to pay for teasing me and I rasped her little doorbell hard.

Jenny

He was good, he`d always been good with his mouth and tongue, tonight he was exceptionally good, for the first time teasing my anus just right before doing my little button hard, absolutely perfect.

I did feel somewhat guilty, his cock was twitching against his stomach, in need of some serious attention.

Now was the time to play my next card.

Steve

I knew Jenny was going mad for it and all I wanted her to do was slide down my chest and impale herself of my cock.

She began to move downwards I watched her backside moving towards my cock, a truly wonderful view, once again I got a surprise.

Jenny

I slowly moved downwards, I wanted to sit on his cock, and he knew it, his cock leapt presumably at the thought of getting inside me, when I pulled the cock- ring out of my pocket and slipped it over his cock.

The girl in the sex shop had given me a couple of tips and without too much trouble it was settled around the base of his cock.

Steve

Whatever next, she slipped what was known as a cock ring around the base of my cock, this was first for me and the effect was pretty sensational.

My cock leapt upright, pointing towards the ceiling and was extremely hard, harder than I can ever recall just as hard as when I`m hitting the short strokes, those short strokes the ladies love so much.

Jenny

"Ooooooh just look at that," I exclaimed, "The girl in the sex shop that would happen," I reached for his very stiff cock and caressed it gently causing him to groan." She also said you wouldn't cum for ages." She added with a chuckle. "Shall we test her theory?

Steve

What a question, test it out, my cock was bursting to test out whatever she wanted, I just wanted it to start sooner rather than later, but found a little composure.

"Before we start, or should I say before you start as I`m somewhat compromised, " I rattled my shackles, "Can we come to some agreement, " Jenny looked confused, "I have little choice but to conform with your every whim tonight, or try to at any rate," A wicked smile crossed her face she nodded, "I agree for you to do whatever you wish with me and I will perform, so to speak to the very best of my ability, on one condition," I was really in no position to bargain, "You have your way with me until 7.30 in the morning, and the next 12 hours after that we reverse rolls and you do whatever I ask?"

Jenny

I considered is proposition for longer than I needed too, keep em keen, "Mmmmm, tell me more." I asked.

Steve promised there would be no public nudity and no other people directly involved, so I agreed, I was always going to agree for three reasons, one I liked adventure, two I liked trying new things, and three I knew Steve wouldn't do anything I didn't want him to.

Steve

Once she had agreed to my idea I lay back, "Right do your worst," my cock gave a twitch the ring tightened around my penis, enjoy boy, just lay back and enjoy.

Jenny

Okay, tomorrow sounded like my idea of fun and hopefully bliss, whatever we got up to, tonight however was my time.

In my fairly short sex life perhaps I had been lucky, but I had worked out that the men who have been my lovers all loved to tease a girl, make her beg for it, an expression I have heard more than once.

1...45678...10