Young Couples Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
The couple expand their sexual horizon even further.
35.7k words
4.62
4.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers

Couples Awakening

This story is written from several people's aspects of the events which occurred, the vast majority of the events are true, some of course incorporate artistic licence, I hope you enjoy reading the escapades as much as I have detailing them for your entertainment.

Chapter Three

Jenny

Steve had overslept, I banged him up and after lots of kisses and well wishes, promises to keep in touch we finally left, it didn't really matter we were a little later than planned, although we had a long journey time wasn't important.

It was sun roof down a full tank of fuel, music on, slightly reluctantly we headed homewards.

I had been a little naughty in wearing a tight low-cut top that showed off my tits really nicely, also my favourite white daisy dukes, I knew I would have a camel toe once we had been driving for a short while.

I smiled to myself and feigned sleep, but not before I`d caught Steve eyeing me up, I opened my legs a little, my camel toe appeared right on cue. just as I knew it would.

Steve

Sexy teasing little bitch, how the hell was I supposed to concentrate on driving with her tits almost in full view?

Most distracting, her nipples poking out, and when she dozed off to sleep her legs moved slightly apart, I reckoned she was clean shaven, if she`d have had any hairs around it I`m sure I would have been able to count them, Jesus those shorts were tight, she was more beautiful than ever, her long natural blonde hair blowing in the breeze.

I`d have given the world to pull into a layby and fuck the arse off her.

Jenny

Steve had been my first lover, he`d lovingly taken my virginity so naturally I would always have a soft spot for him, I thought by staying with Pete after our little swapping experiment had probably blow my chances of ever getting together with him again, but testing the water was going to be fun, and I had every intention of doing just that, I smiled to myself at the prospect.

Steve

The events of the past 5 months, me staying with Jackie and whatever Jenny knew about my activities with other girls when we were away, Kathy and Aiden the other night I doubted Jenny would ever want anything to do with me ever again. I had always felt guilty, I considered I had perhaps unfairly persuaded her into the swapping arrangement with Pete and Jackie when it was suggested, looking at Jenny I knew Pete had had the best of the deal.

I was more than happy when Jenny roused and suggested we stop for lunch, I shuffled my bum trying to conceal the hard on I had been sporting for the past couple of hours.

Jenny

My plan was working to perfection so far, tease Steve for a couple of hours, get him all horny, then introduce part two of my idea.

We pulled into a motel, it was nice I`d done my research and wasn't disappointed, the restaurant was plush with a good selection on the menu, we ordered food and drinks.

We chatted about nothing much waiting for our meals.

Steve

When we stopped, I considered asking Jenny if we could book in for the night, sex would no doubt be on the cards, I had recovered from Thursday`s incident, and my cock had been stiff for most of the morning.

Here I was in the company of the most attractive girl I had ever seen and I was too frightened to suggest anything other than another drink!

Jenny

I sensed Steve was up for getting into my pants, at least I hoped he was, but considered he was too shy to make the first move, so it was down to me, I didn't want to offend him just in case he didn't fancy me anymore, although I knew that was pretty unlikely.

I asked him for the car keys saying I needed to get my handbag out of the boot, he didn't appear concerned when he handed me the keys.

I called in at reception and booked us the best double room they had, before going to the car.

Steve

I watched Jenny waltz out of the restaurant half her arse cheeks on show, looking around I noticed several men also enjoying the show. I knew any man in that room would like to be dinning with her. Any other man wouldn't hesitate in attempting to get between her legs, and here was me to afraid.

I was just considering how to brooch the subject of booking a room when she returned.

She didn't sit down, instead she bent forwards and kissed me, how her tits remained in her T-Shirt was an absolute defiance of the laws of gravity, bending forward also gave half the room another view of her only half covered bum, she whispered in my ear.

"Give me 15 minutes," She then slid a door card across the table, "Room 347," She informed me before turning and walking towards the lift.

Jenny

Of course, it worked like clockwork, I had collected my bag containing all my sexy lingerie and quickly found our room. Steve was in for a treat make no mistake about it I was one very randy chick.

My nipples were completely aroused before I even found the room, my pussy appeared fully recovered from the extremes of the sex on Thursday, she appeared in desperate need of attention, I went into the bathroom and opened my bag, what should I wear? What would Steve like me dressed in best of all? I knew what had turned Pete on the most so I went for it.

Steve

I just couldn't believe my luck, without having to try I was being seduced by a rare beauty, I looked at my watch every 30 seconds, it was the longest quarter hour I could remember, eventually my watch ticked over that last minute seemed like an hour.

I soon found room 327, top floor penthouse suite, I couldn't wish for anymore, my mind was racing I expected Jenny to be in bed waiting for me.

Opening the door I entered the bedroom slowly, Jenny wasn't in bed, disappointingly I couldn't see her anywhere. I ventured further into the suite I wondered if she had duped me? She still had the car keys; oh god was this payback time. I walked towards the patio doors leading to the balcony, I needed to see if the car was still parked up.

Her heady perfume hit me, my cock once again leaping to attention, I walked towards the huge patio windows and pulled the curtain net aside, the sight that greeted me was breath-taking.

Jenny was leaning slightly forwards her hands on the balcony rail as if she was enjoying the views, I certainly enjoyed the view and didn't have to look very far. Jenny had he back to me, as if I wasn't there, she admired the vista.

She was dressed like I`d never seen her, white basque, pure silk white thong, and nothing else, I sidled up behind her, she moaned as I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her neck. I felt a shudder go through her body

Jenny

The reaction from Steve was just what I hoped for, I knew he had been surprised by my attire, or perhaps lack of it, if he expected me to be that shy little girl of 6 months ago, he was certainly in for a shock.

"Like the view?" I asked sexily, he didn't reply with words he just cupped my breasts one in each hand, he began to caress them gently the way he always had. His touch was lovely, not to rough, nor to gentle, my nipples responded accordingly showing their gratitude, he eased my tits out of my basque and caressed them paying particular attention to my stiff nipples, he was off to a good start that was for sure.

Steve

Finding Jenny on the balcony dressed or partly dressed as she was surprised me somewhat, not that shy girl of a few months ago, here I found a woman, one very sexily dressed woman. Caressing her magnificent tits I felt her bum push back into me, it was more than obvious exactly what she wanted, it was pretty obvious what I wanted to give her.

She turned her head and we kissed passionately confirming she wanted sex, and I got the distinct impression she wanted it quite badly.

Jenny

Steve`s caressing of my boobs and him kissing my neck, he knew that turned me on, his touches had lifted me from horny to more than randy, it took all my resolve to not whip his cock out and suck it, I resisted the temptation.

His hands moved downwards I managed to twist away from him and headed towards the bed, I didn't mind a little petting outside but anyone could have seen us at it, and I knew I was on the edge of getting vocal.

Steve

Jenny led the way to bed.

I followed, losing my clothes en-route by the time Jenny was lying seductively on the bed I was down to my boxers.

What a vision she presented, what a delicious prospect lay ahead, sure I wanted nothing more than to ravish her purely for my own gratification. I also knew she would probably enjoy a decent hard shagging.

However, I quelled that desire and decided to savour every moment of this afternoon's activities, I grabbed her ankle and began by kissing and caressing her toes.

Jenny

I wanted shagging, plain and simple, my body had recovered from the extravagances of the other night and I was in need of sex.

I was seducing my man and most blatantly offered myself to him, everything about me, my body language the way I was dressed sent the message. Any man who couldn't read the signs of a woman desperate for sex wasn't worth knowing.

The look in Steve`s eye confirmed his desires were as strong as mine, I smiled seductively towards him, almost begging him to join me on the bed, please, please!

Steve surprised me when he took hold of my one ankle, I was hoping he would grab the other one open my legs wide and fill his boots, as well my fanny, so when he started kissing and sucking my toes I giggled in surprise.

I had never realised how sexual arousing having your toes sucked could be.

Steve

Jackie had once asked me to stroke and caress her tired feet, we`d had a long day working and she said her feet needed a massage, it turned into quite a sex session and I wondered seeing Jen lying there if the same thing would turn her on?

Not for the last time this afternoon would I say to myself nothing ventured.

Jenny

After the initial surprise of Steve kissing and sucking my toes and a little fit of the giggles it actually did heighten my already sexually aroused state.

Steve as always was gentle and took his time working on both my feet, when he switched from left to right, he gripped both my ankles, this of course meant my legs had to open. Although I was still wearing my thong, I knew he had a great view, I also knew the gusset of my thong was wet, wet with lust and desire.

Steve

After a few seconds it was obvious she liked the idea of having her feet worked on, and I enjoyed it, I enjoyed everything about women, everything leading up to the act itself.

I had read the signs correctly she was almost gagging for it, I read the signs I knew from my experiences with Jackie when she was really up for it, now to make her beg for it.

I didn't know how Pete and Jenny had sex, all I knew was I was determined to give her the best afternoon I possibly could, and if it wasn't good enough for her well I`d given it my best go, if I couldn't satisfy her so be it.

I started to slowly work my way up her calf's.

Jenny

Talk about teasing, Steve at long last began to move upwards, frustratingly slowly he kissed and licked his way towards my knees, first one leg then the other, before he moved onto my inner thighs, my legs being open wider by this time.

Steve

Did I want her to beg for it? Not really, I wanted her to want it more than she ever had before and I knew I had to take my time to achieve my goal.

Jenny

Bastard kissed right to the top of my inner thigh without making any contact with my pussy, not once, not once up each thigh but three times, each time I moaned, each time I bit my lip, each time my cravings grew, he was slowly driving me crazy.

Steve

It was a huge effort to resist just pulling the crotch of her thong aside and devouring her sweet pussy, I could smell her lust I knew her crotch was wet. The very way she moaned and moved her hips when I got close to her silk covered cunt was almost an impossible task to resist, a real struggle and took all my will power.

I forced myself to be strong and moved on to the next stage of her seduction.

Jenny

No denying it I was becoming frantic, if he stopped and went back downwards for a fourth time I would lose it with him, he must have read my mind because this time he didn't stop.

My thong was only just covering my sex, he ran his tongue along both sides of the crotch of my thong very quickly, he then placed a kiss on my mons.

Steve

I knew Jenny was in a very high state of arousal but I wanted her climbing the walls and I knew had done alright so far judging by her moaning and attempts to get her fanny onto my tongue.

The apparent lack of pubic hair didn`t surprised me, from our early encounters she had always, I assumed kept a bikini wax with a landing strip about an inch wide, she appeared to have gone a little further now, I wondered if that was the way Pete preferred her?

Jenny

Pete had encouraged me to lose some of my pubic hair, I was slightly miffed when he suggested it. I considered I had always kept things neat and tidy down there and at the time I was sporting a little triangle which faded away to nothing around my sex, however just to please him I got my razor out in the bath a couple of nights later and after a bit of a struggle I ended up with a landing strip. It was a little bit thinner than I had originally planned, I had slipped with the razor and just had to neaten things up I had a pencil thin strip.

Admiring my handy work in the mirror I was embarrassed at the view of my pussy lips quite clearly on display, however, I was pleasantly surprised how sexy it felt when I slipped my thong on.

My state of arousal only increased when I danced that night away and Pete fully appreciated my shaving efforts afterwards, he couldn't stop eating me, I didn't complain once.

Steve

Jenny was still wearing her basque and thong, just how much longer I could resist her was unknown but a deep breath and distract my mind somehow.

The only idea that entered my head was how many cocks had been up her? God only knows why I got that thought from as a way of cooling my ardour a little, but it appeared to work! Perhaps it was the notion I had to be better than however many lovers she had taken.

I began to kiss upwards towards her tits.

Jenny

What is it about men that when you just need fucking, they want to keep you waiting, when you need turning on, they want to fuck you without too much foreplay?

Steve went to my tits, my nipples were so hard they were hurting, more of his wonderful caresses and they wanted to explode.

Steve

I was almost at the point where I had to devour that pussy, no question about it I was at the end of my resolve. I was even struggling to spend as much time as I wanted on her tits, those magnificent tits.

After kissing both breasts and teasing her hard nipples I could wait no longer, I kissed downwards knowing this time I wasn't coming back up, not for a while anyway

I slowly got to the gap between her basque and the waistband of her thong

Jenny

Steve moved sensually down and ran his probing tongue around and in my tummy button before oh so slowly kissing and licking the exposed flesh just above my panties, he hooked his fingers into the side of my thong and eased it slowly down.

Steve

Curiosity tugged at me, was she clean shaven or did she still sport that little triangle of pubic hair that never quite allowed me the view of her pussy I had always desired, perhaps she had trimmed it into a landing strip? I just needed to know

Jenny

Steve only moved my thong down a fraction before he kissed along the newly exposed flesh, he then eased my thong down a fraction further, because I liked fairly high cut thongs, he had a fair way to go before I would be completely exposed to him.

Steve

The process of getting a girl's knickers off never ceased to give me a huge thrill, when you achieve the goal of getting her knickerless you know you've cracked it and you're in for a good time, somehow seems like the last line of female defence.

Jenny

He must have realised I had shaved my pussy when he inched my thong downwards, I heard him gasp when he encountered my very thin strip.

With one final pretty slick movement my thong was down to below my knees, I easily kicked them off. I watched the expression on his face when he saw my pussy, pure lust nothing else pure lust.

It was also pure lust coursing throughout my body, I didn't have to wait long to get the attention my pussy craved.

Steve

Bald, well almost, that tantalising tiny pencil thin landing strip apart, she was as clean and smooth as a baby's bum, her cunt was just asking to be sucked, licked and then fucked, and I was the lucky guy who was going to do all those things, just hoped I could last long enough to saviour the moments. |

It`s all very well teasing a girl to distraction but you have to make sure you perform when it comes down to it.

Jenny

No matter how many times Pete had looked at my pussy I always felt a twinge of embarrassment and naughtiness when I was first exposed, it was no different now. Steve seemed to have trouble taking in what he had uncovered and stared for what seemed like an age.

Finally, he kissed between my legs and ran his tongue along my slit, fuck at last, that was good, still he teased not finding my screaming clitty, nor probing inside me with his tongue.

His teasing caused my frustrations to increase, I was almost at breaking point.

Steve

I wondered how long it would be before there was a reaction from Jenny, I knew she was on the cusp of something I just didn't know what her move would be.

Jenny

I just couldn't take anymore; I was like a high-tension spring just waiting to snap.

Right, I'd had enough, I used all my strength to flip us over so Steve was flat on his back, tease me would you, now I`ll show you what teasing is all about I thought to myself.

Steve

The reaction I was waiting for surprised me when it came, I reckoned she would beg me to fuck her any moment. Her next movement surprised me, I found myself flat on my back with Jenny now the aggressor, she kissed me passionately before kissing down my chest, Jenny had her eyes closed as she headed towards her target.

Jenny

One nice passionate snog then I moved downwards, kissing his chest, licking his nipples, I wanted his cock and wanted it now. I made short work of kissing down across his tummy before lifting myself up, time to get his boxers off.

I looked him directly in the eye and whipped his boxers down to his ankles, when I looked upwards, I got a huge surprise.

"Steve, my god, Steve, where did you get that from," I exclaimed staring up at his cock.

Gone was the boy I had lost my virginity to last Christmas, to be replaced by a man, and a man with a man`s cock.

I reached out and took hold of his cock I was amazed my fingers couldn't quite meet around his girth; his length was most impressive too. reaching just above his navel and had a large mushroom head.

He was bigger than Pete who I had thought had a bit of a whopper, both in length and girth, of course not Aiden who in my opinion was just a freak of nature

Kissing the underside of his dick from base to crown and running my tongue down then back up the sensitive underside of his tool made him moan, I knew it would, it always did with any man, and I liked that, a sense of control over a man.

Taking the head of his cock between my lips I began to suck him, again he groaned, my pussy was aching fore attention, now again I took the initiative by straddling his head and lowering my wet slit down onto his mouth.

Steve grasped my hips tightly and began to eat me, Jesus he was good, once again he took his time, I sucked and wanked his cock, he found my doorbell, that was it bang, my orgasm which I had craved for what seemed like hours coursed through me. My toes curled I stuffed as much cock as possible into my mouth but had to pull him out as my head thrashed from side to side and I screamed loudly in pure ecstasy.

mybaby
mybaby
276 Followers