Young Couples Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve

What makes a girl a tramp, a slag, a slapper? By the very context of what Jenny had been up to sexually she would no doubt have categorised by many as being just that, a randy little slut.

Again, I felt jealous that someone else, most probably Pete had had the pleasure of enjoying her first attempts at all the sexual things I had enjoyed since we left camp.

I looked closely at her she had the look of a seriously well fucked girl, I smiled and she noticed.

Jenny & Steve Conversation

"What are you looking so smug about?" I asked him

I didn't expect the reply, "Your expression just reminded me of your sister at breakfast."

"You`re a cheeky bugger," I was miffed at his comeback, "And just what expression is that?"

"Well fucked!"

"What," my voice went up a notch or three

"You asked, you look like a very satisfied woman to me."

"Umph, and how would you know," I hit back sarcastically.

Once again, I didn't expect his reply, "I`ve seen that look before."

"You have, have you?"

"Oh yes,"

"And just when have you seen it?" I needed to call his bluff.

"You remember when we went away to do some film extra work?"

"Mmmmm."

"We picked up three girls." I felt guilty at confessing

"Who, you, Pete and," She hesitated, "Aiden?"

"Yeah, wasn't my idea, but the other two had it all planned."

"Oh really, bet you didn't argue did you, was Pete keen?"

"He certainly was," I saw the look of disappointment when I revealed he had been very up for it.

"So, what happened?" Did I really wanted to know?

"First night Pete went with a girl called Chloe, Aiden with Dawn, left me with Amy."

"Very convenient," She added.

"First night of passion was good, Amy hadn't had sex since Christmas."

"So, she had this well shagged look next morning, did she?" I expected a boastful confession

"No, I wish, Amy and Chloe were just happy, you know how decent sex makes you girls all bouncy and happy?"

"I suppose, yeah." Jen looked pensive.

"Problem was," I hesitated, "Pete wasn't very happy with Chloe."

"Really," I was beginning to cheer up.

"Reckoned she was like a sack of potatoes." I wasn't lying, "Well he would after you I suppose." Backhanded compliment, "So they swapped the second night, Aiden reckoned Pete wasn't doing it right."

"Pete could do it alright I assure you," Jenny responded quickly and smugly.

"I`m sure he could, anyway they swapped, and next morning Chloe had a huge smile combined with a similar gaze as Rosie did today," I told her.

"Oh, I see"

"There`s more," I continued, "It was obvious during the course of our last day there that Amy had designs on Aiden, the girls had obviously spoken about him."

"Spoken about his cock more like," I felt that pang of jealousy again, "Comparing sizes," she laughed. "So, you ended up with....?" She looked for me to answer.

"Chloe, Pete was with Dawn and Aiden and Amy," She got the picture, "Well Chloe was sore, and didn't want full on sex to start with, we decided on oral, she soon changed her mind and we had a decent night."

"What about Pete?" She asked tentatively

"He seemed happy enough the following morning, Dawn certainly had a spring in her step."

"And Amy?"

"Ah, yes Amy." I hesitated, "Aiden walked into breakfast later than the rest of us, considerably later, closely followed by Amy, she looked worse than Rosie did today, eyes bulging and Zombie like."

"I`ve never looked like that, have I?"

I confirmed she hadn't, not with me anyway, "That's what you get for taking it up the bum," I informed her, her mouth dropped open in wonderment.

"She took Aiden up her ass?" She asked

"That`s what he said, and we had a full graphic description on the way home." I pulled her closer to me and whispered, "So tell me, how did you find out Aidens is well hung?" Again, I was hoping she had listened to the girls he`d been with talking about his cock

Jenny didn't respond instantly, after a few seconds thought she said, "It was on the night of our leaving party, you remember that Thursday." How could I forget? "I had another blonde moment, Pete and Aiden duped me into letting Aiden watch us having sex."

"How?"

"They came up with a story that Aiden couldn't get an erection and they thought watching us have sex might get him back on track, so to speak."

I laughed, "And did it?"

"Don't take the piss, he was never off track, was he?"

"I worked that out."

"Me blonde didn`t," She confessed. "Right," Deep breath, "Kathy joined us and actually introduced me to his dick," She looked very sheepish, I wanted to know if she sampled the goods. "She led me across to where they had been sitting, well sort of, you know what I mean, and there it was."

"What was?" I teased

"His erect cock of course," She raised her voice a little.

"And?" I urged her on.

"Well, if you must know," She paused, "Well if you must know I was mesmerised by it, I`d never seen anything like it."

"Too tempting to ignore, was it?" I urged her on.

"Mmmmm, you must understand I was pretty turned on at this time and Pete hadn't quite satisfied me when Kathy dragged me away, she also quickly left me to it while she went over and was occupying my boyfriend."

"So, you occupied hers?"

"Temptation got the better of me I admit it, I was sort of hypnotised by everything about it," her eyes were glazed as she went on, "It was huge, it pulsed and twitched, just asking for my attention," I didn't interrupt, "I really wanted it, I wanted to kiss it, suck it, lick it, sit on it, have him fuck me with it."

"And did you?" In one way I wanted her to say no she had resisted the temptation on the other hand I wanted her to take it.

"Of course, although oral was a disaster, poxy thing was just too big." She admitted.

"So you....?" I encouraged her

Another deep breath, "I sat on it." She looked dreamy eyed, "I say sat on it, took some getting used to, then we fucked."

"Must have been good?" I hated every minute of her confession, I also loved every minute, my cock was so stiff it was painful

"Not so good as people think," She revealed, "All us girls fantasise about men's pricks, as he got a big one, as he got a small one, is his fat, long and thin, bet he`s got a girth on him, it`s just a game really, but we all dream of a huge one." She hesitated for a few seconds. "Look it`s only natural, we all dream of a huge cock pounding away between our legs, balls deep up to the hilt, bottoming out, kidney punches, stretching us out." She was attempting to justify herself.

"And," I knew there was more, "You must have enjoyed it?"

"I can tell you I had one long orgasm, I never seemed to stop cumming all the time we were at it, it didn't matter which position it was just incredible."

I was getting really jealous; however, I sensed a but coming, I attempted to look crestfallen at her admission.

"But," She continued, "Trust me, in the cold light of day it`s not all it`s cracked up to be."

"What isn't?" I was all ears.

"Having a huge penis up your fanny." She continued, "We girls know all you blokes dream of having the biggest one."

"Go on." I couldn't deny it.

"To be honest it`s bloody painful, you don't realise what it`s like having an enormous dick rammed up you."

"Every girls dream by all accounts." I hit back

"Only until you come face to face with one so to speak."

"Quite literally," I attempted a joke

"Literally," She laughed falsely, "Like Amy and perhaps Rosie today it`s not so clever the following day I assure you," Her confession had me wondering.

"You`re telling me he took you up the bum!"

"Jesus, no," She almost shouted, "I feel for Amy, I could hardly walk until lunchtime the following morning, and that was after 2 hours soaking in a hot bath," She chuckled at the memory, "So what she must have felt like I shudder to image".

"Hasn't put you off sex as it?" I was feeling more at ease.

"Made me realise what a good lover Pete was," My jealousy swiftly rose again, "I have only had one better," I didn't want to hear what I thought she was going to reveal next.

"I had a guy who was the most considerate lover, kind gentle, sometimes not so gentle, and that's got its place, he`s also got a very decent cock, not so huge as Aiden`s but a decent girth, and knows exactly the right buttons to press at exactly the right moment."

I was almost beside myself, who else had been shagging her? Someone I didn't know about, I raced through all the blokes from camp, several names ran through my head.

"He`s also got the most suckable cock," She announced proudly, I was devastated, until she moved quickly down and took my cock into her mouth, "Don't get too big headed," She stated between slurps on my once again rampantly hard cock.

Steve

When Jenny detailed her experience with Aiden had confessed and I had felt all the hurtful pangs of jealousy, all the hatred for her other lovers, Pete experiencing things with her before me, Aiden and his huge cock shafting the living daylights out of her, and here she was with me and loving my cock the best.

Women eh! A strange breed I doubted I would ever understand anyone of them

Jenny

It had been difficult trolling out my sex life to Steve, I knew he would feel all the emotions, I would have. In fact, it hurt me to learn Pete didn`t think twice about bedding another girl, or two, made me wonder if he had been unfaithful to me previously?

I considered telling Steve about Kathy and our little lesbian tryst but decided to sit on it for a time. I knew revealing the things I already had would hurt him, and I could only think of one way of righting matters, sucking a chap's cock always seemed to take their mind of things, this appeared to work with Steve

Steve

A quandary, how did I feel, Jenny my girl had been fucked by Aiden`s huge dick, I reckoned she had played it down a bit, adding the hurting the next morning just to make me feel better, soften the blow, even so it was obvious she had enjoyed the experience, as had the other girls I knew he had screwed.

Jenny dispelled any lingering thoughts I had about taking her home and ditching her when she took my cock into her mouth, she seemed hornier than ever, she also seemed to be able to take more of my cock into her mouth before she gagged, she used her tongue up and down my shaft, again she appeared to work faster and suck harder than usual.

Jenny

Whatever came over me I don't know, I`d had the two strongest orgasms of my life and I was still as randy as hell. Steve`s cock soon hardened, I had little doubt it would, it just seemed so beautiful and made me so bloody randy, I went at him harder than any man previously, his moaning seemed to suggest he liked it. When I had decided to fellate him, I had no idea it would turn me on so much.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking he was building him up nicely, decision time, did I suck him off, or did I ride him.

Stupid fucking question, I took him from my mouth and straddled his cock, it was no effort for me to sit right down on his very stiff prick. The cock ring had disappeared so I knew he probably wouldn't last very long, I began to ride him with those long firm strokes I like so much.

The long strokes I believe all girls enjoy, balls deep, then rising up just keeping the head of a cock inside you before slowly going back down to the hilt, Steve reached up and began to massage my breasts, my nipples aching for the attention.

Steve

Jenny had taken complete control, and I loved it, only question was could I last long enough for her to cum once more? I got my answer much sooner than I anticipated, she arched her back and began to pound up and down my cock, she came quickly.

Jenny

My orgasm raced upon me, surprising me, it wasn't earth shattering like the previous two but it was nice, very nice, and Steve still hadn't cum, another bonus indeed.

Steve

Jenny`s orgasm had me on the brink, somehow, I held back until she had climaxed, I told her to turn around and reverse onto my cock, knowing she loved reverse cowgirl as much or possibly more than I did, she didn't hesitate.

I had a great view, she straddled me reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and reversed onto it, bollocks deep in one movement, God this girl liked her cock.

I watched intently as she began to ride me, once again those long slow strokes, building up the pace slowly. I marvelled watching her little arsehole, how it expanded and contracted as she rode me, I did wonder how many men had admired the same view.

I was close, she knew it, riding me harder I grabbed her ankles pushed her forwards, she came the instant she felt that extra bit of cock, I groaned and shot my load deep inside her.

Jenny

Talk about fucked, I was completely shattered, how I had managed to ride myself to two more orgasms I didn't really know. How Steve had held back to enable me to cum twice was astonishing, but wonderful, I rolled next to him, kissed his cheek and snuggled into his shoulder, he stroked my hair, I had never felt before as I did at that moment, being crude, well and truly fucked!

Steve

Jenny dozed off her head on my shoulder, my mind was racing, still strumming over her revelations and what I should do. I just couldn't get the image of her with other men out of my mind. I had always been fairly comfortable with her shagging Pete, after all it was as much my decision as hers, but Aiden? Jenny enjoying that his massive cock was beginning to haunt me.

It was a no brainer really, she was leaving tomorrow so I had 3 months up until Christmas to decide what to do, and a lot of things may change in those three months, also I was going to university a week later, so I decided to just wait and see how we felt at Christmas.

Jenny.

Waking up I was all dreamy, that lovely well fucked afterglow feeling you never wish to end, but it always does usually all too quickly.

We showered and dressed and headed for home, it would have been nice to stay the night but as I was leaving tomorrow for university it was appropriate, I was home tonight.

Continued in chapter 4

1...5678910