Young Couples Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

Jenny

How I made Steve feel guilty about abandoning me yesterday, although I would have done exactly the same if the boot had been on the other foot. It was difficult to keep up the pretence for long and we had a good laugh about it.

We headed for the lake and walked around the perimeter in the warm autumnal sunshine hand in hand, I loved every minute.

Steve

Walking along chatting and enjoying each other's company my mind drifted, I wondered if Jenny fancied a ride on the back seat? There had been a lot of sex since our early back seat cavorting's, in those early days we had nowhere else to go and it just seemed okay.

However, Jenny had sampled the delights of more salubrious settings and I wondered if I dare suggest a romp in the back of the car?

Jenny

When we returned to the car, I was hopping Steve would open the back door and invite me to join him for a sexual frolic, although we were parked in a public car-park we were quite concealed and there were only two other cars parked well away from ours.

I was disappointed when we drove away without him even hinting.

We took a longer route home and as we were driving, I glanced out of the window I noticed a new shop." Wasn't that an old pub?" I asked Steve.

"I think it was," He agreed, "What is it now?" He asked, "I hardly noticed it."

"Let's go back and have a look," I suggested.

"Really?" Steve didn't sound to enthusiastic, but turned around at the next roundabout

Steve

Jenny seemed fascinated with the old pub so to appease her I turned around and drove back to it, pulling onto the car park and stopped.

It was a bit of a shock; the old pub had been turned into an adult store.

Jenny

"Wonder what they sell in there," I asked coyly.

"I`ve got a pretty fair idea," Steve replied.

"Let's go in," I sounded most enthusiastic

"Jenny, I don't think...." I was already out of the car.

Steve

We entered the shop Jenny unashamedly or naively leading the way, then came a surprise, we were approached by two female shop assistants. Both were wearing a type of uniform if you consider hot pants at least a size too small and a tight crop top also designed to show off what they had up top, and I can confirm they were both stacked.

They welcomed us and without further ado one girl grabbed my hand the other linked arms with Jenny and whisked us in different directions.

Jenny

Call me naïve but I never expected anything like what I walked into, gazing around the place looked like a normal superstore, but upon a little closer inspection it was definitely a superstore for adults, sexually active adults. A girl who introduced herself as Nicola took my arm, looking back I saw Steve had been commandeered by the other girl, I had a pang of jealousy when I watched them walk into another room, her pert little arse hanging out of her hot-pants.

Steve

Watching Jen being taken away from me sent my mind into overdrive, had we entered a den of iniquity? Would she be introduced to things no young girl should be, was there men involved, surely not, I was just being silly.

"Relax, there`s nothing dodgy here, just an adult shop," My escort laughed, "You`re not the first to worry about his partner being whisked away, trust me it`s better this way." She smiled, I relaxed and watched her boobs move as we walked into another room. "Take a seat," The girl sat opposite me, "Right now tell me your preferences."

"Sorry?"

"I`m assuming that's your girlfriend?"

"Yes," I cleared my throat

"And may I say she`s damned sexy.

"Thank you." I regained a little composure

"I`m also assuming you're having sex?" She smiled, I nodded. "So, what are you two young lovers looking for?"

I was lost for words having had this sprung upon me without any notice.

Jenny

Nicola sat me down and questioned me about Steve our past and future, I explained it was our last week together before we went to different universities, the girl smiled and raised her eyebrows. A thought entered my mind and I told her we were going to the Old Manor on Thursday and I wanted to do something special for him.

Nicola asked me to excuse her and disappeared for a few minutes, I glanced around I was draw towards a display of vibrators and was just about to get up and have a closer look when Nicola returned, "Sorry about that, I had to call the Old Manor, friend of mine is manager there, just arranged the fourposter bed for you on Thursday." She announced proudly, "Now let`s sort something out to make the night really special, yes?"

"Mmmmm okay," My mind was spinning

"Or shall we make it something very, very special? I followed Nicola through another door

Steve

Laura was very inquisitive about our sex lives, I was getting over being embarrassed, I told her in some detail about our exploits on camp and the plans going forward, well for this week anyway.

Must have been a full hour later when I was re-introduced to Jenny, our two hostesses looked very happy with themselves, Jenny and I were both carrying a carrier bag of goodies all concealed in plain bags and tightly wrapped.

They thanked us for our custom and wished us a great night on Thursday, "And don't forget Friday," Laura added just as we thanked them and left.

Jenny

What an experience that was I thought as we climbed into the car having stowed our purchases in the boot, we laughed, "What the hell just happened?" I blurted out half smiling.

Steve replied he was shell-shocked, "Can`t wait for Thursday," He announced.

"No intention of waiting for Thursday," I replied as my hand slid across searching for his cock it didn't take much searching, he was stiff as a poker, "Let's find somewhere quickly," It wasn't a suggestion it was an order.

Steve

To say I was turned on was a big understatement and when Jenny indicated she was aroused there was only one thing going to happen, her hand found my cock as I drove back to the lake.

The car park was deserted so we could have parked anywhere, Jenny suggested a spot just under some trees, although not totally secluded it wasn't to exposed, I quickly parked up and Jenny wasted little time in crawling into the back.

I quickly joined her and to my delight her dress was around her waist, her legs wide open, her panties already off.

Jenny

To say I was as horny as a bitch on heat was an understatement, I needed cock and I needed it right now.

I wriggled between the front seats, I knew my arse was on show, nothing much to his imagination, Steve got full view of my backside before he had climbed out of the driver's door and opened the rear-door I had already removed my panties and opened my legs.

Everything I had was on offer, he could have fucked me right then and I would have been more than happy, instead he buried his head between my legs and licked me to a fantastic orgasm very quickly.

Steve

Talk about dive in and fill your boots, the sight of Jenny panties off and fanny on full view just begging to be eaten, what man could resist?

Not this man that was a certainty, she was horny, extremely horny I had never known her climax so quickly, her hands holding my head tightly she was grinding her fanny onto my mouth and tongue, harder as she came, she was even louder than usual if that was possible.

Jenny

My orgasm subsided slowly and by the time I had recovered Steve was naked and sporting a very stiff cock, he sat next to me, I knew what he wanted

Slipping down I took him into my mouth, I was still horny and wanted sex so I had to be careful not to make him cum in my mouth. I felt him twitch a few times so decided it was time to ride him.

Steve

Her mouth was on fire, I defy any man to hold back with a firecracker like she was just then, the urgency in her gobbling it was hard to hold back, the sap was rising rapidly. I was almost there I had given up holding back I was going to cum down her throat.

I was just at the point of no return and I knew she knew it, usually at this moment she would take me deeper into her mouth, not today, she squirmed away from me.

Jenny

Although I liked sucking a man off today my need for cock outweighed everything else, I needed cock, so I straddled him, I normally sit on a cock slowly, enjoying the feeling of being stretched, slowly savouring the delights

Not today, I impaled myself fully in one downward movement, my cunt stretching and taking his thick cock in one, three strokes later my second orgasm swept through me. It was even better than the first as I pounded up and down his rigid shaft.

Steve

Once again, I quickly hit the short strokes or should I say she quickly induced the short strokes, once again she must have known and sat very still with all of my cock buried deep inside her.

Although she kept completely still, I could feel the sensations of her cunt still spasming around my cock, she also twitched occasionally causing my cock to respond similarly.

Jenny

I just wanted more, I knew he was on the verge of cumming and needed to have at least one more big orgasm before I felt him erupt deep inside me, so I stopped moving, usually I would have climbed off him and allowed him to settle down, but right now I was still gently orgasming so I sat right down on his cock. I could feel how hard he was and an occasional stiffening of his cock.

I sat upright, he went in just a little deeper making me squirm, his hands found my tits and he massaged them roughly I could sense his need, and my god did I want him.

It was just then I something caught my attention, out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure trying to hide behind a tree, I looked closer, it was a man. I knew that because he had his cock in his hand, wanking himself off.

I removed Steve`s hands from my breasts and arched my back giving our voyeur friend a nice view of my tits, the hand on his cock moved faster!

I couldn't hold back any longer and began to ride Steve, I massaged my own tits giving our voyeur a great sight, I began to orgasm knowing it was going to be huge, I felt Steve`s cock expand and harden, this was it no going back.

Our voyeur's hand was a blur and just as my orgasm ripped into me, he shot a huge wad of cum, I was pounding up and down Steve``s cock, my tits bouncing, feeling him cum deep inside me prolonged my orgasm as did Steve thrusting his hips upwards. I screamed in pure orgasmic bliss and collapsed onto Steve.

It took me several minutes to recover, sitting up the guy who I had entertained was nowhere to be seen.

Steve

Jenny orgasmed like never before, well like never before with me, I can't speak for any of her other lovers, but it didn't take a scientist to work out it was intense for her.

We dressed and settled into the journey home, a few songs on the radio, we didn't talk just sort of bathed once again in the afterglow of good sex.

Jenny

My last orgasm was probably one of my strongest for a while, I was slightly concerned that knowing we were being watched had turned me on more than usual, seeing the effect I had on the voyeur and witnessing him shoot a copious amount of spunk had triggered such strong feelings in me, was that something to be concerned about?

Steve broke the silence a while into our journey home, "You were fucking horny back there," He announced suddenly.

"Mmmmm," I replied still a little confused by it all.

"Must go to a sex shop more often if that's the effect," He laughed smugly.

"May have to wait until Christmas," I replied having forgotten about our earlier visit, I humoured him thinking the shopping had turned me on, not the other later events, perhaps it had, but more than likely it was a combination of both.

Steve

Jenny had agreed to go shopping with her mother and sister tomorrow so I wouldn't get to see her until the evening, which was a bit of a bummer but never mind I could start my own packing and planning.

Jenny

Rosie and Mom insisted I needed to go shopping with them tomorrow, stating there was lots of things I needed for university and as we were going to the hotel Thursday and Friday it was our only opportunity, so reluctantly I agreed.

No nooky until the evening!

Steve

Awaiting a call from Jen dragged on until early evening when she told me they had taken ages shopping and now they were caught in a huge traffic jam so she probably wouldn't see me tonight.

Telling her not to worry there was a definite note of disappointment in my voice, it was obvious I couldn't get enough of her and wanted to spend every available minute with her until she left on Saturday.

Jenny

Steve`s tone of disappointment made me feel guilty when I explained I couldn't see him this evening, I think I cheered his mood by saying I had something special planned for our stay in the hotel the following day.

Steve

Something special, my mind began to race I wondered if she had purchased something tantalising at the sex shop yesterday? I recalled she appeared to have a couple of well filled bags when we left, although I wasn't privileged to the contents, exciting times ahead I hoped.

I had a little surprise of my own in store for the sexy Jenny and couldn't wait to be with her for a night of interesting sexual antics.

Jenny

We arrived home late, I wasn't impressed, after all there were perfectly good shops in and around campus. It`s also pretty embarrassing shopping for underwear with your mother, modern girls wear thongs or sexy panties and Mom thought they were far to flimsy, expecting me to wear schoolgirl knickers.

I laughed inwardly when I recalled some of the items in the sex shop the previous day, mom would have a coronary.

Fortunately, my sister understood my dilemma and convinced mom that was what all modern girls worn these days and we chose some nice silk thongs and bra sets which I was happy with.

Steve

Jenny`s dad had booked Jenny and I into a double room, much to Jenny`s surprise and my delight, no nipping along a corridor to get some pussy tonight. I picked Jenny up early we had planned a day together before arriving at the hotel sometime after 4.

She had a rather large suitcase for a one-night stay, I wondered what goodies she had packed?

Jenny

My Dad booking us into a double room was a shock, had he worked out we were having sex, or just assumed? Had my mother told him? I later discovered Rosie had spoken to him a father to daughter conversation and explained we were lovers, thanks Rosie.

I knew we had been upgraded thanks to Nicola into a room with a fourposter bed, I had only told Steve we were in a double, he seemed more than happy with that.

Steve

Arriving at the hotel Jen booked us in and a bellboy led us to our room. And what a room it was the most noticeable thing naturally was the 4-poster bed, I do believe my cock twitched at the thought of things to come later.

The telephone rang and disturbed my train of thought, perhaps it was as well because I was getting hornier by the second especially with Jenny flitting around in a short dress. It was her father who asked me to meet him in the bar for a drink.

Jenny

The hotel room was spectacular and fitted my plans perfectly so when Dad asked Steve for an early evening drink, I had time to prepare for later.

I was a little concerned Dad had made a mistake in booking us a double and that may scupper my plans

Steve

Jen`s dad got us a pint in and we sat in a secluded corner I was concerned he was going to warn me off his daughter, he sipped his beer before he spoke,

"Steve, I want to thank you for looking after Jenny," Not the opening I was expecting, "You knew I was concerned when you spent the summer on camp." I nodded, "We`ll she came back in one piece and seemed happy with the experience." Again, I nodded agreement.

I wondered if he had known she had been shagging like a rattlesnake every day since we arrived would he have had the same opinion, I doubted it.

"I know what young girls are like," A bold statement I thought.

"But you did us proud and I thank you," He raised his glass.

Again, I pondered, if only he knew how proud his gorgeous daughter had made not only mine but also few other cocks, best not tell him.

"Now about tonight," Here we go I was preparing myself, "I hope you don't mind being in a double room?" He went on, "I am fully aware you and my daughter have been engaged in, what shall I say, close activities." How polite, "And I am a man of the world and assumed you want to make the most of the last few days before you two are apart for a few months." Again, I agreed wholeheartedly.

He went on to explain he had purchased a nice little car for Jenny, a going to university present and would be surprising her with it tonight.

It was nothing compared to the surprise I had for her, although mine would probably have to wait until tomorrow.

Jenny

It was with relief when Steve returned to our room and explained Dad was okay with us sleeping together, Steve having an hour with my dad had allowed me to prepare for what I had planned for later, my fanny was tingling in anticipation and we had at least 5 hours before any action, could I wait that long? Should I just fuck my boyfriend right now?

All I had to do now was shower and get ready for the party, there must be time for a quickie?

Steve

Returning to our room I told Jen everything was cool with her dad, she giggled sexily.

She looked fantastic, good enough to eat as they say, and boy did I want to eat her, I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her onto my lap, she giggled again when she felt my hard on.

My hands quickly found her tits, I was surprised how stiff her nipples were, I exposed one boobs and was just about to kiss it when there was a knock on our bedroom door.

Jenny

Steve must have read my mind when he sat me on his lap, just the feel of his stiffy through my thin dress pressing into the crack of my bum really got me hot. When he exposed my breast and caressed it my god, I was almost ready to rape him.

The tap on our door startled us both, I slipped my titty back inside my dress and answered the door.

"Not interrupting anything am I?" Rosie asked bustling into the room.

"No, no, errrr," I stammered, "Do come in."

Steve

Everything happened quickly and I hadn't quite managed to hide my hard on, I don't know if Rosie saw anything but she didn't comment.

She asked to use our shower as the one in her room was freezing, we could hardly tell her to bugger off because we wanted to have a quick shag, so that was the end of that.

Jenny

Steve and I laughed at Rosie`s timely interruption, it didn't do much for my state of arousal I can tell you, Steve also had to hurry to hide his woody it did amuse me to think she may have got a brief glimpse of it.

I knew she knew we were getting frisky; she could hardly miss my nipples poking through my thin summer dress. Well, I didn't care she had her boyfriend with her and would no doubt be enjoying horizontal pleasures later.

Steve

Rosie didn't take long showering and walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around herself, and can tell you it was never going to fall down with her large bosoms holding it up. It was difficult to assess which sister had the biggest pair, in all honesty both were rather large and magnificent.

Jenny

Rosie the cheeky cow walked out of the bathroom half naked, the towel wrapped around her only just covered her tits, and was so short it hardly covered her arse. I saw red at her flashing her charms at my boyfriend and I was just about to give her a piece of my mind before she spoke.

"Thanks for that you two didn't need to stop on my account."

I was flabbergasted, "Stop! Stop what?" We weren't......"

"You were just about to shag," She announced

"We were not I assure you," I countered quickly

"Darling with nipples like church coat begs and lover boy there trying to be a tripod I know exactly what you were about to do," She laughed knowingly and before I could say anything in mitigation she had gone back to her room, "See you later," She said, "Don't be late," She laughed again and slammed the door.

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers
1...34567...10