Young Doctors Need to Relax Pt. 02

Story Info
Two young doctors have fun while sharing a call room.
2.3k words
4.8
8.9k
18

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas time at the hospital, but I was not happy. I was in the middle of my second year of surgical residency, and the last few months were busier than ever. I was missing my gym classes often, and I didn't keep up my new morning relaxation routine that I planned.

I had discovered a whole new friend group of studs that met up most mornings to shower and get each other off between workouts and actual work. But I hadn't been able to join them since the first time a few months ago.

My main buddy in the group, Juan, had texted me to make sure I wasn't weirded out by my prior experience, but I assured him that was not the case. I consistently had dreams about that morning, and I jerked off thinking about Juan, Tommy, and Kyle all the time. I saw them every now and then in the hospital, giving them polite waves and having to hide the almost immediate hard-on I would develop just from laying eyes on their bodies.

I had given up on questioning my sexuality. I didn't really care about putting a label on myself. All I know is that my body reacts to attractive people. I feel like I'm walking around all day needing some sort of release. Sometimes I jerk off multiple times per day since my wife doesn't have my sex drive, but I still feel like I'm missing something.

I slung my backpack over my shoulders and walked into the hospital as the sun set. It was snowing, and since it was expected to snow all night, everyone that was scheduled to be on-call on Christmas day had to sleep in the call rooms over night due to the road closures. I was sad to miss Christmas Eve and the holiday itself with my wife just to see a few cranky patients in the morning.

I made it up to the hallway with the male call rooms. I had to share a bunk bed with someone, but I had a hard time finding a room with a leftover bunk.

The door at the end of the hall was cracked, so I pushed it open, and I immediately recognized the man laying on the bottom bunk.

Kyle, the OB resident that I fucked a few months prior, was laying on the bottom bunk on his stomach flipping through instagram, looking away from me. His shirt was off, but he was wearing scrubs on his lower half. I would recognize that ass anywhere. His scrubs were straining over his bubble butt. It looked like he was keeping two basketballs where his butt was supposed to be. I felt blood start rushing to my dick, but I didn't want to stare.

I knocked on the door. Kyle turned towards me, pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes, instantly smiling and standing up to give me a hug.

"Hey man, it's been a while!" He said while wrapping his strong arms around me. He was built like a swimmer everywhere but his ass, which looked totally disproportionate on his body.

"I know! My schedule has been crazy. I've barely been able to go to the gym at all since I met you guys."

"That's alright, Mike. You could've fooled me," he said, feeling my biceps. "You must be doing something right. Look at that definition."

"Are you kidding? You look great," motioning towards his torso with defined pecs and abs.

"Whatever you say. I'll take the compliment," he said with the laugh. He pointed at the top bunk. "You want to top? I'll bottom." He gave me a coy smile.

I laughed, somewhat awkwardly. I was new to flirting with men. Fucking Kyle had been a life changing experience, but I fought the urge to expect anything out of this.

"Yea dude, I have to stay overnight. But I'm not actually on call until the morning. It sucks."

"Yep, me too. I'm on labor and delivery all day tomorrow...but that's hours from now! We have to relax somehow. I brought gummies. Want one?"

I looked at him suspiciously. "What's in it?"

"Dude, it's pot. Lighten up!"

I laughed and gladly accepted. This helped me loosen up, having a great conversation getting to know Kyle. He closed the door, and I noticed that he had clicked the lock. I played some music quietly while we swapped stories from med school.

The call room was small, only the bunk bed with a side table holding a clock, a window with Christmas lights dotting the cityscape, and a bathroom attached. I quickly figured out why Kyle was shirtless. It was too damn hot in that room. I was just in my boxers at this point, leaning against the window while we talked.

"I'm surprised you're still in your scrubs dude. I don't know how I'm going to sleep in here." I said, pressing my back against the cold window.

"I know, it's toasty. If you're cool with me just in my underwear, then I'll happily take these off."

"Dude...I've seen you naked." I whispered, "I fucked you, remember? I didn't think you'd forget that quickly."

My flirting was getting better.

He smiled. "I didn't forget." He paused. "Honestly, I was worried you didn't like it when you didn't come back."

Before I could respond, he turned around and slid off his scrub pants. Time turned to slow motion. As the pants dropped, I got the visual feast of his enormous ass cheeks framed by a sexy black jockstrap. His ass had just a bit of hair on it, and the tan lines somehow added to the visual effect.

I was speechless, openly drooling. He looked back at me. "You said you didn't mind!"

"I didn't! I don't! You just didnt say it was a jockstrap!"

He laughed "My ass doesn't fit comfortably in briefs, and I don't like my cock bouncing around in my scrubs all day when I wear boxers. So I stick with jockstraps. I got used to them when I played football. They're easy. They're comfortable."

"I can't remember the last time I wore a jockstrap."

"Well, I have an extra!" He pulled a blue one out of his bag and tossed it to me. "Come on, your body will look great!"

I grabbed the blue jockstrap, surprised by how little fabric was present. "It does look comfortable."

"Put it on dude!" He reached over from where he was seated on the bed and playfully pulled my boxers down. My dick flopped up comically. It had been at least partially concealed, but now I couldn't hide how turned on I was.

He stopped. He laughed and said "Yea, I don't think the jockstrap is going to fit."

I blushed at being on full display, showing how horny I felt. "I'm sorry dude. If I'm being honest, your ass is...having an effect on me..."

"This ass?" Kyle looked at me with his deep blue eyes, smiling at me. He pushed me to slowly sit onto the bottom bunk with my dick sticking straight up. He turned around and began shaking his ass in my face. "You think this big ass looks good?"

I could feel the effect of the gummies taking away my inhibitions. I groped his ass, and I leaned in to motor-boat his ass the way I motor-boat my wife's tits. I loved the feel of his giant ass cheeks on either side of my face. I slapped his ass cheeks one by one, watching his ass jiggle in my hands.

He stepped forward and started a lap dance, and I noticed his hard dick pushing out the side of his jock. My mouth watered. His ass moved over my dick, sliding over it, up and down, teasing me. I slid my hands from his shoulders down his muscular back, landing on his ass again, gently squeezing his ass cheeks around my large cock.

"Do you want me to sit on your cock, Mike?" he asked.

"I want something else first". I replied. I spun his hips around and slid his jockstrap off, so his impressive dick stuck out in front of me, looking similar in size to my own. "I haven't done this before, but I want your cock in my mouth."

He looked surprised for a moment. "Then you better open wide."

He wasted no time, pushing his dick into my mouth, running his hands through my short brown hair. My eyes watered as his dick went further and further into my throat. I gagged and he pulled out.

I went back and forth licking the full length of his dick, using my hands to further explore the contours of his ass before fitting his dick back in my mouth. I looked up at him as I sucked on his dick. His muscular body looked beautiful from the moonlight through the window.

He panted slowly and whispered, "Stand up". He grabbed my head gently, guiding me into a kiss. "I like it when you do what I say."

"I like it when you tell me what to do," I replied, my heart pounding in my chest.

"Ok Mike. Then put on this jockstrap."

I grabbed it, pulling it onto my cheeks, my rock hard dick being pushed off to the side. I looked in a mirror and my ass had never appeared so juicy. It didn't compare to Kyle's, but I definitely had grown from the squats more than I realized.

"Damn you look sexy," be said. He slapped my ass and it felt fucking great. I felt like a slut. Like a toy. And I loved it. My new muscles had already made me feel sexy, but the jockstrap made me feel like a sex doll, here for Kyle's enjoyment. I understood how Kyle must feel in the showers, how good it must be to pleasure multiple men with his body.

"Fuck me Kyle." I leaned over the bottom bunk.

"Slow down cowboy. Are you sure? You'll need lube."

"Is that a joke?" I pulled out a few packets of lube I keep in my work bag for rectal exams. "I want it." I placed his hands on my ass. He groped my butt while kissing my neck.

He smiled big. "Alright big boy. Take a deep breath. I'll take it easy." He groped my pecs before turning me around. I heard him open the packet and squeeze lube. "Arch your back. Spread your legs. Show me that ass."

I did as instructed. I felt his dick at my ass, I tried to relax letting him enter me. I almost fell over from pleasure mixed with a ton of pressure. He slowly went back and forth until we found our rhythym. Before long he was outright fucking me. I braced against the bed and he smacked my ass, going deeper and deeper.

"Cum inside me Kyle, give it to me."

Again a look of surprise "Alright fuck boy. You want this, I'll give it to you." He went back in hard, causing me to almost fall over while I moaned. He wasn't taking it easy on me anymore, going hard and fast, using my body, my ass. I felt him cum inside me, slowly exiting.

I was panting. He slid my jockstrap off, freeing my dick from an awkward angle.

"Your turn," he said. He turned around and shook his cheeks against my dick. He paused. "Do you want me to wear this?" He asked, picking up his jockstrap. I thought again about how gorgeous his globes looked and felt.

"Yea man, you look incredible in that."

He slid it on and pushed me onto the bottom bunk again. He put a tiny amount of lube on my dick, both of us already dripping with sweat. I felt his own cum drip out of my hole while he turned around and sat on my cock, watching and feeling myself disappear into him.

At first, I just appreciated the sensation. He was tight, just as I remembered. The jock strap framed his cheeks and pushed them together, giving my dick additional pleasure and I humped deeper and deeper, his cheeks jiggling and bouncing against me while be bounced up and down. My hands initially enjoyed the ride on his ass, but I explored his pecs and arms as well.

I pushed grabbed his waist band and used it to direct the motions of his hips while I drilled into him, causing him to moan with each thrust.

I let go of the waistband, pushing him onto the bed with face down, ass up, with my dick and balls slapping violently into his bouncy ass. I was losing control at this point. I pulled his hair back, pulling him back into a doggy position. I didn't let his hair go. I maintained a grip while drilling his ass, not letting him inch away from me at all. I needed to feel and see my large cock disappear in and out, in and out, with his cheeks reverberating.

"Fuck!" We said almost in unison while I pumped my cum deep inside.

We were panting, laying naked next to each other. Both covered in cum and sweat. He looked at my body and back at me. He gave me a long kiss.

I watched him as he stood up and started the shower in the bathroom. "Feel free to join me." He called from the other room.

I stood up and joined him in the shower. We both took time massaging the shower gel over each other's muscles. He moved his hands slowly over my dick and ass, which was already sore.

We noticed the clock change to midnight. We shared a slow kiss and told each other "Merry Christmas."