Young Doctors Need to Relax Pt. 03

Story Info
Doctors use special techniques to release stress.
2.6k words
4.72
8.4k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked out of work in my scrubs since I didn't have time to change. I had to quickly get to a medical appointment that I was not looking forward to. As a surgical resident, I don't have time to see doctors for my own health, but my wife had insisted.

We visited my in-laws after Christmas, and they continuously asked us about having kids. This sent my wife into a tailspin, and somehow she'd been convinced we are infertile. She wanted us to both be evaluated. She was seeing an OB/GYN (I hoped it was Kyle, my recent fuck-buddy, but I wasn't sure), and I had to see a urologist.

I was not looking forward to having my sex life and sex parts evaluated by a colleague, but happy wife happy life, right?

I signed in to the clinic, and they took me straight to an exam room since I was late. The nurse came in and took my vitals. She told me the urology resident would see me shortly. I rolled my eyes internally. I didn't want to see a resident since they were truly my peers, but I wasn't surprised. I had not met any of the urology residents yet, so I was shocked to recognize the doctor that walked in.

A young man with black wavy hair, tan skin and piercing green eyes walked in. "Mike! How's it going dude!"

"Dan!" I recognized him from medical school. "I didn't realize you were a resident here! We've been at the same hospital this whole time?"

"I guess so! It's a big place I guess. And we do most of our surgeries across town."

While I was happy to see a buddy from medical school, I was worried about having a doctor that I was attracted to. We used to joke in medical school that Dan became a urologist because his dick was huge. "Donkey dick Dan" was his nickname on our intramural basketball team since he'd let his giant tool swing freely in the locker room after games. I started to feel blood rush to my cock just thinking about it.

Dan asked "Are you okay with me seeing you today? To be honest I'm the only resident covering the clinic today and the attending had to leave already. Actually, everyone left...since you were late. But you can reschedule if you want."

"No, my wife really wants me to do this. She's convinced we're infertile."

We talked about our sex life and my full medical history. I left out the part where I've been fucking some of my male colleagues in various parts of the hospital when I have time. That didn't seem relevant.

I took off my shirt for him to listen to my heart and lungs.

"Mike, I'm worried you haven't been honest with me about everything," he said, standing behind me to listen to my lungs from the back.

This caught me off guard.

"Mike, I asked you if you take any supplements or steroids and you said no. But you look completely different from medical school." He grabbed my pecs in his hands which made me jump. "You didn't have these pecs." He grabbed my biceps. "And you definitely didn't have these guns."

He sat back down in front of me. "You're telling me you built all this muscle naturally?"

"Yea dude. I work out because it's my only stress relief. That and..." I trailed off, looking at the floor. "And, I jerk off all the time."

I looked at him. "Is that the problem? Am I jerking off too much?"

He laughed. "No way dude. Men our age make a shit ton of sperm. Or...at least we are supposed to. Your stress could affect that though. Being a resident sucks. I'm glad you found such a great outlet for your stress. Your body looks amazing! It's like you went through a second puberty since I saw you. I try to hit the gym when I can, I still play basketball a few times a week."

"Nice, I miss playing with you guys. You look great too!" I replied.

"Thanks, I try. Alright, time for the part everyone hates. I need to check your private parts, then you'll give a sperm sample. That shouldn't be difficult for you though," he said with a wink.

I stood up to take off my scrub pants. I let them drop, now just standing in my underwear. I walked over to the table to fold up my pants into a pile with my shirt and shoes. I turned to see Dan's mouth almost on the floor. I paused and realized it might be strange that I was wearing a jockstrap instead of true underwear. A friend of mine had recommended them, and I loved how sexy they made me feel. I knew men and women stared at my ass as it jiggled down the hall when I walked around the hospital. And my ass had grown with my workouts, so the jockstrap gave me more room.

I glanced at the mirror on the wall. Damn, I did look sexy. I looked like an underwear model to be honest. My six pack was finally defined. And my ass cheeks looked nice and round in the jockstrap, the bubble butt I was working for.

"Do I stay in my underwear?" I asked.

Dan finally found his voice. "Uh...no. But wow, a jockstrap Mike?"

"Yea dude, it's super comfortable."

He was openly staring at my body. "You didn't have an ass... I mean glutes... like that in med school."

The compliment got me aroused. I turned to show him my ass. I slapped one of my cheeks, making it bounce. "I promise, it's all natural! No steroids. Just hard work."

He didn't respond, still staring.

"Do...I take it off now?" I slowly asked. I was enjoying the attention.

"Um, yeah. Sorry, go ahead."

I slowly bent over to remove the jockstrap. My dick sprang to attention. I didn't try to hide it. I felt good, not ashamed.

"Sorry Dan, it's been days since I jerked off." I said with a chuckle.

Dan, still seated, was eye level with my large cock. He sat motionless with his mouth partially open. I pictured myself simply pushing my hips forward a few inches, and this cock would be in his mouth. My balls ached. I thought I could see him pitching a tent in his own scrubs.

He snapped out of his trance. "Ok Mike, after the exam you'll give the semen sample. You didn't need to stop masturbating for this though. I can tell you're about to explode."

He examined my balls and dick. I noticed he wasn't using gloves. I was leaking pre-cum as he grabbed my cock in his hand. I didn't think this was a typical part of the exam, but I definitely wasn't going to stop him.

"Mike, what has you so aroused?" He asked.

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Honestly Dan, you're sexy as hell. Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable."

"No, it's ok. Are...are you attracted to men?"

"I'm attracted to men and women. Is that relevant?"

"Yes." He said, standing up and revealing what I knew was his growing dick in his pants. "There is a special technique I can show you to get the best sperm sample possible. It involves prostate stimulation. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I want to give the best sample. You'll show me how to stimulate my prostate?" I asked.

"It's better if I just do it for you. Get on the exam table and bend over." I did as instructed. "Mike, it's not good to go days without stress relief. I think you need to release stress to be healthy. And frankly...I also could use some stress relief."

"I would love for you to release my stress," I replied. I turned to see that Dan had removed his shirt revealing beautiful muscles with a small amount of hair on his chest and abs. His Italian features were as sexy as I remembered.

He grabbed my ass cheeks, groping them, and even slapping them. "It's rare to see an ass like this on a guy," he said, almost to himself. Then I felt something wet at my ass hole.

I almost jumped off the table. "Sorry Mike, I should have warned you. I prefer to use my own special lube for this procedure," he said, licking his lips.

"Whatever you say," I replied, and I arched my back to make my ass accessible. He placed his hands back on my ass cheeks, and I could feel his fingers digging into my glute hungrily. Then I felt his tongue back at my hole, sending electric waves down my body. I shivered from the pleasure. He went over my hole with his tongue, and he passed a finger into me, sending another jolt down my body.

"Mike, I'll need help getting the lubricant. Perhaps some of your saliva?"

I turned around, and I could tell his dick was strained under his scrubs. "Can you have a seat here for me?" He asked patting the stool he was previously sitting on. I rolled it over, and I sat on the stool, my own dick sticking straight up.

I grabbed his pants and pulled them down with his underwear, revealing a huge cock. I had always wondered how big he was when hard, and I was not disappointed. I grabbed his cock with both hands, enjoying the warm feel of a huge dick in my palms. I opened my mouth and took his dick as deep as I could into my throat. I gagged as I continued to slobber over his hot cock.

He told me to keep my head still. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed back and forth so that I rolled on the stool towards him and away, pulling me back and forth on his dick, mouth-fucking me.

I pulled my head back to breathe. "You've done this before?" Dan asked, panting.

"Yes, and I want to make sure you have enough lube for the procedure." I licked his dick on all sides, causing him to moan. "But you're huge!"

He laughed and wacked me in the face with this dick. Now he was just showing off.

"You're packing a big dick too. I think to complete my exam of your dick, I need to inspect it with my tongue, ok?"

"Of course," I replied, standing up. He knelt down and took my dick into his mouth like a pro. I moaned with pleasure as he bobbed up and down on my dick. His hands explored my ass, playing with my ass cheeks. His finger would slip into my hole.

I grabbed his thick wavy hair, pulling his mouth deeper to my balls, feeling his tonsils on the tip of my dick. It felt too good! I couldn't fight it, and I came into his throat, and he let me keep pumping until I stopped. Finally, he gagged, and pulled off, cum seeping out of his lips. He stood up and spit the cum into a specimen cup.

"I'm sorry, it felt so good! I should have warned you!" I said.

"I think we'll need more for the sample. The prostrate stimulation procedure will still work. Has a man released your stress anally before?" He asked.

"Once. But he wasn't as big as you. I don't think you'll have any trouble getting to my prostate."

"No, I won't. I know you guys had a nickname for me in the locker room. The Italian Stallion?" He asked.

I made a look of confusion. "Dude, we used to call you Donkey Dick Dan"

He laughed. "I didn't know that!" He looked at his giant cock, clearly proud of it. "Let's put this to use."

He pulled out the stirrups in the exam table that were usually used for pelvic exams. He had me climb onto the exam table and place my feet in the stirrups. He told me to lay back and relax.

I heard him squirt some lube. "Looks like we had some lube here after all. That's good. You'll need it for this donkey dick."

I watched as this beautiful man positioned himself between my legs, and I felt the pressure of his dick slowly entering me. My erection had never gone down from cumming the first time. He grabbed my dick gently and started slowly jacking me off as he inched his dick deeper inside me. I could barely breathe.

"I'll take it slow to get the best sample".

His abs rippled as he passed in and out of my ass. Sweat dripped down his hair, and his muscles glistened. He closed his eyes as he increased the pace.

I screamed as his dick reached further than I had expected, hitting something deep within me. He passed in and out, hitting the same spot, and his smooth hands continued their work up and down my cock, causing me to writhe with pleasure. Soon, my cock exploded in his hands, shooting ropes of jizz onto my abs. Without hesitation, Dan pulled his dick out and licked the cum off my abs, spitting it into the specimen cup.

I craved his dick to be back inside me. I already came twice, but I was euphoric from the procedure.

"Dan, you said you needed your stress relieved too. I don't think we're done here."

"I don't think so either."

"How can I best help you release your stress?"

"Put that fucking slut-strap back on." He said, throwing my jockstrap back at me.

I smiled, knowing how delicious my ass looked, buoyed by the straps. I put it on and pulled the lower straps to make my ass bounce tantalizingly. My dick was still hard, poking out the side of the jockstrap.

He slapped my ass and pushed me over the exam table. He pulled my hips back, and placed his dick at my hole. I could tell he wasn't about to hold back.

He dug his dick deep into me and quickly found a rhythm to fuck me deeper and deeper, causing my ass cheeks to obscenely slap against him.

"Bounce that fat ass on my dick, you slut."

Clearly all pretenses were off. "Give me that donkey dick, Dan." I replied, pushing into him. He liked that, and he drilled me even deeper.

He almost growled as he pounded into my ass. He pulled the jockstrap to keep me close to him, and he slapped my ass one last time before releasing what felt like a fountain into my rectum. My own dick released for a third time without even being touched.

He pulled out, and he quickly turned me around pulled my dick into his mouth to catch the last two ropes of my cum, sucking me absolutely dry before spitting it into the specimen cup again, now almost overflowing with my jizz.

His cock was still standing at intimidating attention, and I felt his seed spilling out of my ass.

"Did you get me pregnant?" I asked laughing, barely able to stand up.

"Haha, no dude, you're going to get someone else pregnant with all that cum! You're a stud!" He said pointing at all my man juice sitting on the counter.

We slowly got dressed, but before I left, I pulled him into a short but sloppy kiss, his long hair feeling nice in my hands.

"Let me know next time you play basketball," I said. "It'd be fun to join."

"If you promise to wear that slut-strap. I love seeing your basketballs bouncing," he said spanking me as I walked out.