Young, Free and Single Ch. 06

Story Info
Taking on two dragons, one flesh, one synthetic.
11.8k words
4.43
3.1k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 06/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers

It took way too long for everyone to get sorted and settle down. As Alan was the host he felt obliged to ensure that everyone was okay and that they all had what they needed. It was all very well and good, but come on, horny teenager wanting sex. Single minutes turned into double-figure minutes and I actually considered grabbing a sofa and just going to sleep. Alcohol was taking over my alert levels and I was rapidly edging towards sleep, and not sex. If I was sharing with Chloe I would have just gone to bed with her.

"Okay," Alan said as he handed me a drink. I sipped it and it was just water which was probably for the best.

I followed him upstairs and into his room which was immaculately clean and tidy. It put mine to shame. Mine looked like a clothing and underwear explosion had happened in it from when I had been deciding what I was going to wear. Kind of a waste of time now as I was wearing panties and a blanket, nothing else. He left me alone as he went to the bathroom and I had a nosy around his room. Not in draws or anything creepy like that, but just a poke around and a look at the photos. I stroked my hand across the bedding and it felt so comfortable. It was also neatly ironed and made. Luxurious sheets that just felt amazing. I did wonder if he always maintained this sort of standard for his bedroom, or if one thing led to another regularly enough at these parties to warrant the effort.

I was more than happy to become another notch on his bedpost if that was all this was. Which it was. He was more or less double my age, the relationship was going nowhere other than throwaway sex, but sometimes that is what a girl needs. He came back in and I went to the bathroom. I had left all of my stuff downstairs so I just used mouthwash. Whatever, fairly sure what was going in my mouth wouldn't protest at the lack of actual teeth brushing.

I went back into his room and closed the door. I looked at him and it could have been awkward. It had been a good 30 minutes since his hand was in my panties and the initial buzz had long gone. I was still horny, but I had control of it now so I wasn't going to throw myself at him. Don't know why, some sort of social conditioning I guess. Luckily no one had sent him the memo and as he kissed me he slid his hand back down the front of my panties.

"Ooo yeah," I whispered as I let him finger me standing up. First one finger, but he quickly added a second and picked up where he left off, only this time he had a much better angle. I let him finger me for a few seconds before reaching into his boxers and wrapping my hand around his cock. I say wrapping my hand around it, my hand was tiny and he was fucking huge. I squeezed him and then started to stroke my hand up and down him. I pushed at his boxers and he let them fall down. He stepped out of them and I looked down at the monster that was in my hand. I honestly wasn't sure if it would fit in me or not.

I slowly sank to my knees and swallowed him. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned as my warm wet mouth surrounded him and I took the first few inches of him into my mouth. I pushed a little further but gagged as he went into my throat. I pulled him back out and started to suck him. I looked up at him and smiled from around his cock that was in my mouth. I maintained eye contact with him as I sucked less than a third of his cock. That was all I could fit in my mouth. He was huge.

I lifted myself up on my knees to give a steeper angle and picked up the pace. The carpet was very luxurious on my knees as well. It is odd the things you notice. He started to meet the bobbing of my head with his thrusts and I wondered if he was going to cum in my mouth. "Do you swallow?" he asked smiling at me.

"Do you want me to?" I asked. Stopping for a second and looking up at him.

He didn't reply, he just nodded, slid his massive cock back into my mouth and exploded into my mouth. It took me by surprise and him being deeper in my mouth than I was used to I heard my nose bubble as his first and biggest ejaculation happened to be on my out breath and took the path of least resistance. He didn't gush out of my nose in a comedy style, but a bit of cum bubbled from my nostrils. It burned like it does when you accidentally snort water only this time it was thick gloopy semen dribbling out of my nose. I blew air out of my nose to clear it and felt the cum running from both of my nostrils as he continued to empty his balls into my mouth and throat.

I swapped the angle so he was shooting into the roof of my mouth and I swallowed as quickly as I could. I am not sure if it is the alcohol in me that makes it seem like it tastes nicer or if the alcohol in his system does make the taste a bit better. His cock was way too big for my mouth so adding what felt like a litre of cum into the mix meant that I didn't do an overly neat job at swallowing it. I got most of it. I looked up at him with what must have been an expression of poorly masked disappointment. I wanted sex, not to swallow his cum and then listen to him snoring while I decided if I could be bothered going to the bathroom to finger myself or not.

I wiped my hand across my nose to clear the cum that was stuck on my face and stood up. He kissed me which took me by surprise a little bit. As I said, I had got most of it, but I was still fairly cummy around my mouth, but he didn't seem to mind. I kissed him back and felt him tug at my panties. "Do you need those?" he asked.

"Nope," I said and before I had finished the word they were gone and his fingers were back inside me again.

He dropped to his knees and kissed my pussy. I was just working out how to stand to let him eat me stood up, but he pushed me backwards and I fell onto the bed in an undignified legs open heap. Before I could recover any sort of decorum he was between my legs and his tongue found my clit. All thoughts of decency were lost and I just melted into the duvet. He was good, soooo good. Tongue, fingers and just gentle strokes around my thighs and across my pussy. I opened my legs as wide as I could for him and let him demonstrate his experience.

I was putty on the end of his tongue as he licked me. Gently stroking two fingers in and out of me he gently and sensuously licked me to climax. I stared down at him as my body started to lose control. "Oh my God," I whispered as I experienced pleasure on another level. I was fairly adept at getting myself off. I can do it super quickly or tease myself for hours to an almighty orgasm, but this... this was just... wow. For the first time in a long time, I was not sure if it was an orgasm or if I was physically going to pee myself.

"Go deeper," I urged him.

He did, pushing two fingers as deep into me as he could and getting a little rougher with the fingering. He teased a third finger against my pussy and I was more than a little surprised when I felt my body accept it so willingly. "Yes," I gasped as my body erupted in ecstasy, "Yes yes YES!" I squealed as he stopped licking me and just fingered me hard, deep and fast.

"I'm gonna pee," I gasped like a panicked virgin as my confused body worked out what was happening to it. I could hear my wetness as he finger fucked me to heaven.

"You aren't," he said without even breaking his rhythm. He felt like he was ripping me in half as my pussy gripped his fingers that were inside me, but even as the pleasure turned to discomfort my orgasm continued. I was humping his hand as quickly as he could fuck me with it. I was totally lost in the moment and as I started to come down he seemed to know and slowed down with me. Removing one finger and then a second before eventually pulling out of me leaving me on my back panting heavily. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Sharing the taste of me on his lips we kissed and he cuddled into me.

I felt his erection jab into my leg. "Oh really?" I said looking down at him and taking hold of him.

"He likes you," he said as he gently teased himself against the top of my entrance.

I looked down at him and opened my legs. He seemed like a nice guy, I am sure he would stop if I told him to. He looked so out of proportion to me. His cock was not much smaller than my wrist and in the position that I was laying in as he slid it up and down my tummy, he was practically up to my tits with it. I had no idea where it was going to go, but whatever. I wrapped my legs behind him and pulled him towards me. Guiding himself towards my entrance he pushed against me.

My wetness coated his head and yet my tight pussy would not accept him. I was dripping, I had just practically wet myself and yet I was still too tight to take him. "Sorry," I said. I felt the need to apologise that my body was too small to do what nature intended. He didn't reply he adjusted the angle, stroked his cock up and down between my legs as he coated himself with even more of my excitement and tried again. It wasn't lubrication we were short of, I was just too tight for him. He was too big for me.

He took the pillow and lifted my bum off the bed, sliding it underneath me to change the angle. He pushed against me again and I felt him slip into me. Only an inch or two, but he was such a large girth it felt like I was going to tear in two. "Ooooooof fuuuck..." I groaned as he practically forced himself inside me.

"Sorry," he said as he held himself in me.

"Fuck... that is... big," I said in what was the understatement of the night so far. He was beyond big, but the female body is a marvel of natural science and what initially felt like was going to tear me in half now felt like it could go deeper. He felt me relax and gently pushed into me inch by inch. I stared down at my pussy and watched him slowly slide into me. I felt fuller than I have ever been in my life and yet it looked like he still had half to go. I stared at him with massive wide eyes, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck,"

I breathed as I orgasmed. He didn't do anything, other than stick his cock in me and yet that was all my teenage body needed. I trembled and shook my way to climax beneath him.

"Holy fuck," he exclaimed as my pussy tried to crush him. He let me finish and then started to slowly thrust in and out of me. He stopped after a few thrusts and let me orgasm again. I relaxed my legs and opened them as wide as I could manage.

He started to screw me, long and slow. Each stroke was a tiny bit deeper until he went too deep. I flinched off him and he apologised instantly. "Too deep," I said even though he knew what he had just done.

He readjusted and started to give me my limit. Deep thrusts driving into my pussy as he fucked me. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back. I was dazed, the pleasure was insane. My entire body felt like it was tingling as he took me. He kissed my neck. I tilted my head back exposing my neck to him and I orgasmed again. I felt a wetness between my legs as my excitement pushed passed him and out of me. He pulled out and using the juices between my legs he tried to go deeper again. "No," I said as he went too deep again, "I can't take it all."

He smiled at me. Who would have thought a naked teenage girl telling you that your dick was too big for her would raise a smile on a guy's face? He nibbled my ear and whispered. "Roll over."

I pulled my head back and looked at him. Did I just hear that right? He just smiled at me. "Absolutely no fucking chance," I said in disbelief that he had even suggested that option. My pussy was begging for mercy, fully lubed and as horny as I could get. There was absolutely no way I was rolling over and giving him my ass.

"Not for that," he smiled, "Roll over. Trust me."

I looked at him for a few seconds as I considered if I could trust him or not. Flat on my front I gave him all of the cards. I was at his mercy and ultimately if he wanted to force his cock up my ass there was very little I would be able to do to stop him. I would make a lot of noise while it was happening, but ultimately if no backup arrived I was painfully taking a very big cock up my very tight ass. I pushed at his chest and he lifted off me. I gave him a warning glance and then rolled over onto my front. I opened my legs and felt him lay on top of me.

He nudged my legs closed and straddled my legs with his knees. I felt him guide himself into me from behind and push into me. Deeper and deeper he went until I felt his groin press against my ass. "Oh fuck... is that all the way in?" I asked.

"Uh hu," he nodded and with a cautious build up he started to fuck me from behind.

Picking up the pace he pounded me. His groin bouncing off my naked ass as he tried to drill me through the mattress. I orgasmed again and lifted my hips off the pillow. He pushed me back flat and held his hand on the small of my back pinning me to the bed. He was not all the way into me, the position held him a few inches out of me as my ass got in the way of full penetration. If I lifted my hips he would get a better angle and he would slam his cock through my cervix. That would be game over.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked urgently.

I nodded. "Yes... cum in me," I urged.

I felt him swell inside me and the sensation flicked between pleasure and pain quicker than I could register as he orgasmed and started to cum inside me. I could feel it, each and every ribbon of semen that he ejaculated I felt gush deep into me. I pushed back onto him and felt the pain as I forced him too deep again, only this time I orgasmed again.

He laid on top of me for a few moments then lifted off me. He actually woke me up when he moved. I was done. "Nudge up," he said as he prodded me across the bed. I shuffled across and curled up into a ball on my side.

"Do you want a t-shirt to sleep in?" he asked. I shook my head. "Underwear?" he asked and I shook my head again.

I heard him leave the room and then come back in again. I have no idea how long he had been. I jumped awake though when he came back in as I was naked and uncovered. "Are you warm enough?" he asked as he covered me with the duvet. I just nodded my head again. I felt him get into bed and I rolled over to give him a cuddle.

He held me for the minimum amount of time and then shuffled his shoulder from underneath my head leaving me asleep on his pillow. We had to share a pillow, the other one was quite literally covered in my excitement and his semen. I nudged into him again as I craved a cuddle, but I was just a notch on his bedpost and my usefulness had been expended. Fair enough, that is all it was ever going to be. I rolled over to face away from him, curled into a ball and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sounds of a busy house. Doors were opening and closing as well as the general noise of a full house. I was still curled up into a ball how I had fallen asleep. I carefully stretched my legs out stopping as I let the cramps fade before fully stretching out. I glanced over my shoulder to confirm that I was alone. I couldn't hear or sense him, so I was fairly sure I was alone which I was. I checked around the room to make sure I was alone before I kicked the duvet off, rolled onto my back and stretched out squirming on my back. I wrinkled my nose up at the feeling of the sheets beneath my bum. Crispy.

I reached for my phone but had left it downstairs. I rubbed my eyes and blinked the sleep out of them. My head was delicate, but okay. No headache or hangover, but I could tell that I had had a drink or ten. I got out of bed and saw a pile of clothes on the chair by the bed. They were neatly folded, my bra and panties delicately placed on top. I put them on and went downstairs. I was not the last one up, by a long way.

"Morning," I said as someone handed me a cup of coffee. "Ta," I said.

People left as taxis arrived or they deemed they were below the legal limit to drive home. It was quickly just myself, Alan and Chloe's Dad. "Any sign?" I asked.

"Yeah, Cat is holding Chloe's hair back I think," he said with a smile.

I smiled back at him. "Eww," I said wrinkling my nose up.

"Do you need running home?" he asked.

"Oh no, no no no, I am in no rush, I was just being nosey," I said.

"Last time I saw Chloe she was naked with her head halfway around the u-bend while her Mum stroked her back. Make yourself comfortable," he said with a smile.

"Bless her," I said.

I took a seat on the sofa and swatted Alan's hand away when he rested it on my leg and headed north. Absolutely no chance matey. A few reasons. 1. Ow, no way is that ready for more yet. 2. I have no issue being a notch on a bedpost, but if you want round two I at least want a cuddle. 3. Chloe's Dad is here.

He gave up fairly quickly and instead made us some breakfast. Which was nice. Cat came downstairs drawn in by the smell of bacon. "Is she alive?" Kevin asked her.

"Ish," she replied and gave him a quick kiss. I will get her decent, scoop her up and we can get her back home.

She was a mess. She looked like a drunk cartoon. She was still fucked. Smashed out of her face. Her face was practically green and each time she moved any quicker than a sloth she gagged. She looked at me with a "kill me now" expression as she flopped onto the sofa.

"No no no," her Dad said scooping her up, "Come on, let's get you home."

We said our goodbyes to Alan and I felt like I should have maybe offered a better goodbye than a simple "See ya later." I didn't owe him anything though, we both got what we wanted out of it. I got ridden to within an inch of my life and he got to cum twice into a girl half his age.

I got in the back with Chloe and she was just leaning against the window. "I feel like death," she mumbled.

"You also look like death," her Dad replied.

"Fuck off," she muttered.

I grinned at her bluntness. There was no way I would get away with telling either of my parents to fuck off. Even in jest and when badly hung over. "Good night?" Cat asked me as Chloe fell asleep leaning against the window.

"Yeah... interesting," I said.

"Sounds like it ended well for you," she said with a wry smile.

I blushed. "Er.. yeah... a bit," I said shyly. "Was I loud?"

"Nar, I was just in the room next to you," she said, "I was just jealous."

"Sort you out when we get back," Kevin said with a mischievous grin.

"Ew... you won't," Chloe mumbled. "Gross."

Chloe opened her eyes and looked at me. "I am so drunk," she said with a giggle.

"Yes you are," I replied. She was fucked. 12 hours since she last had a drink and she was still off her face.

"Are you coming back to mine?" she asked.

"I can do if you want me to," I said. I wasn't planning on it, but I had no actual plans.

"Yeah," she said nodding her head. I looked at Cat for permission. Chloe was not in any fit state to be making decisions on her own. I didn't want to be in the way if she just fell asleep for the day. She didn't advise I didn't so I was going back to their house.

"Ooo Maccies," Chloe said as we drove past a McDonalds. "Can I have a Maccies?"

"Will your stomach hold down a Maccies?" her Dad asked her.

"Yeah," she said, "Promise."

"Okay, but if you throw up in my car I will drown you in it and then bury your body at the side of the road," he said as he took the next off-ramp and turned around. Fairly harsh I thought, but yeah, fair enough.

We pulled into the drive-through and she ordered half the menu. "Sophie?" he asked.

"Er.. yeah," I said as I opened my bag and coppered up. "Sec."

"I'll get it, what do you want?" he asked.

"Quarter pounder with cheese," I said.

"Meal?" he asked to which I nodded as I just about had enough money.

"Strawberry milkshake please," I said.

We parked up and he handed my food back to me. I reached forward with a hand full of dollars and smaller change. "I'll get it," he said pushing my hand back.

"You sure?" I confirmed.

"Yeah,

no worries," he said. "It can be payment for looking after 'that' for the day," he said nodding towards his darling daughter.

stripgnd
stripgnd
594 Followers