Young, Free and Single Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking incredible," I whispered as I caught my breath.

We cuddled while my body recovered and then I went for a shower. While I was in there Chloe used the sink to rinse and clean the toy as well as cycle out the lube that was in the syringe and throughout the tube in the toy. A weird situation to have a girl sorting out a sex toy while you shower in an unlocked bathroom. There was no lock on her en-suite, why would there be? Still felt a little odd though. I went back into the room and got in bed with her. She was naked and I cuddled in next to her. Face to face I rested my arm over her and drew shapes on her back with my fingertips while she did the same to me. The duvet around our waists left our our bare breasts and hips exposed in the cool night air as we kept each other warm with our proximity.

******

Thank you for reading