Young, Free and Single Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in the hallway for ages as I planned the next few moments. I knew the plan would be out of the window the second I executed it, but I still needed one. I went into the living room. "Hey, you got a sec?" I asked.

"Uh hu," Mum nodded, not even looking away from the TV. Dad just nodded. With no immediate follow-up, Mum looked at me and read something in my expression. She paused the TV and jabbed Dad in the ribs.

He grunted and looked at me. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah... just... I am..." I stammered before taking a breath to settle myself. "I am with Chloe," I said.

Both of them looked confused and Dad even looked behind me as he took my words literally. She wasn't there. "Erm.. okay," Mum said, clearly not getting it

For the record, this had not been the plan.

"Girlfriend," I said. "She is my girlfriend."

"Ooooooooooooooh," Mum said as it finally clicked what I was saying. I was 'coming out' to them. "Awesome, she is nice," Mum said.

Dad just looked as uncomfortable as it was possible for any man to look. It wasn't the fact I was with a girl, it was the fact he had no idea what to say. He would have looked the same if I had said I had a new boyfriend. What do you say as a father who probably believes that his daughter should still be pure and innocent when you get told another person is likely 'having a go'. To be honest he was probably relieved that no matter how sexually reckless we were together it was very very very very unlikely she was getting me pregnant.

"Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," Dad said as he looked at me. "Seriously, awesome. And I don't mean this to sound flippant, but man, woman, dog, cat, rabbit, as long as you are happy."

I liked the sentiment. His delivery was very much male, but the sentiment was cute. Mum got up and gave me a massive hug. "That is awesome news, you two seem to get on well," she said.

"Thanks," I said, "Yeah, she is nice."

The awkwardness slowly evaporated as we discussed how we met and who asked who and all that relationship stuff. I say we discussed. Mum discussed. Dad listened. It was cute and they genuinely cared about me. Mum must have been a bit gutted that if this was the real thing she wasn't getting grandkids out of me. She has always mentioned it in conversation and it has always just been an assumed reality. Meet some guy, marry, have kids. I bet she didn't see this coming. Meet some girl, marry,??? Take out an ad for some sperm and order a turkey baster?

I got up and hugged them both then went towards the door. "Girl or guy, same rules, we don't want to hear you," Mum said as I was leaving the room. I just grinned at her over my shoulder. My brother took the news as I expected, On the face of it he was indifferent, but I could tell there were so many questions he wanted to ask and yet he knew that none of them were appropriate. If I was just his mate and we were in a bar he probably could have asked the questions that he wanted. He wouldn't have got any answers for that level of privacy invasion, but he could have at last asked them. As it was though I was his sister and even he knew asking them would likely just receive a very cold shoulder and disappointment on my behalf.

I didn't tell Hanna for a few days. That was purely because I didn't see her face to face and didn't want to do it over text or just on the phone. I also didn't tell her in the bar either while we were there, I waited until we were back at mine. We shared a bed which I did hesitate at for a second although Hanna didn't pick up on it. I was not sexually attracted to Hanna, she is super cute and super sexy, but she is Hanna, and she is my best mate. I would have to have that conversation with Chloe though. Weirdly it is not an issue when in a relationship with a guy. Sharing a bed with your best mate seems to trigger some sort of fantasy scenario in their head. No idea why... I was wearing shorts and a vest pyjama set to sleep in, Hanna was wearing panties and a short t-shirt that stopped just above her belly button. I didn't have any underwear on.

"I am with Chloe," I said as I looked at her.

She looked back at me for a few seconds and then a smile spread across her face. "Like... with with?" she clarified to which I just nodded. "Awww that is awesome. Since when?"

"Since the weekend," I said.

"Who asked who?" she asked.

"She asked me," I replied as I recounted the story for her.

"That is so cool," she giggled. "I will have to meet her properly."

"Yeah," I said, "All the awkward meeting of family. I hate that bit."

"Don't do it then," Hanna said with a shrug, "Everyone will meet her at some point. Just let it happen organically. I get to meet her though."

"Of course," I said with a smile.

"What did your Mum and Dad say?"

"They were really cool about it. I didn't expect them not to be."

"And your brother?" she asked with a grin.

I smiled back at her. "Yeah, he was cool with it as well."

"Did he ask any inappropriate questions?"

I shook my head. "No, but he sooooooooooooo wanted to."

"Would you have answered?" she asked.

"Absolutely not. None of his business. He wouldn't ask those sorts of questions if I was with a guy."

We chatted for a while about nothing in particular and then fell asleep as we would have done at any other point. No hang-ups, no awkwardness, nothing changed. In the morning we still dressed in front of each which involved a few seconds of total nudity for each of us. That makes it sound like we pulled up a seat and watched as each of us changed. We of course didn't, we just independently removed what we had slept in and then put on clean underwear and clothes. The conversation continued as normal while we got dressed. It was all the same, I was just now with a girl. I am not sure what I expected, but I was so pleased nothing had changed.

Now the important people in my life knew, I changed my relationship status on social media later that morning. Chloe liked it first and a few seconds later hers also changed. Both of us showed as 'in a relationship' and the two interlinked circles with the cross at the bottom showed next to our new status. It was real. I smiled to myself.

Myself and Chloe were kissing and cuddling on her bed. We had been for about an hour now. The intention had initially been to get ready and go out for the night, but those plans were abandoned when her hand ventured up my skirt and into my underwear. We didn't actually finger each other, we just kissed, cuddled and stroked each other. My entire body tingled with anticipation as I knew we were going to have sex. Or I would be very disappointed if we didn't anyway. It would be our first sex as a couple and I do not know why that made it any different. Well I do, both of our previous sexual activities had been entertainment. It had been a bit of fun as opposed to hopefully cementing what would be a stable relationship. Sex made you feel closer to the other person, but only if both parties were into it with that intention. Previously she had just been a better alternative to getting myself off. That sounds harsh, and I don't intend it to sound like that. Throwaway sex is awesome. Why not? As long as everyone is consenting then fuck away, just don't get pregnant if that is a possibility.

We were on top of the duvet, I was wearing a skirt and a T-shirt, and she was wearing shorts and a crop top. Underwear wise I knew that she wasn't wearing a bra as I had been playing with her nipples a few moments ago. I am assuming she was wearing panties, but I hadn't checked. I was wearing panties and a bra. Kissing and tongue wrestling I rolled her onto her back, but she pushed back and I submitted to being on my back. I grinned at her and looked down at her body. I bit my lip in anticipation. She swung her leg over me and straddled my stomach. Taking hold of my wrists she gently pinned them above my head and kissed me. Grinding her groin against mine I wriggled my hips underneath her and thrust up at her gently.

I raked my fingers up her back. A shiver went through her body at my touch as I raked right up her back to the nape of her neck. I took her top up with my fingers and we broke off the kiss for a second while I took it off her. I dropped it onto the floor and moved my hands down to start working on her shorts. "Keen?" she whispered.

I just nodded my head as I unfastened them and shoved them down as far as I could, which wasn't very far due to how she knelt astride me. She was wearing panties, a black bikini style that hugged her figure perfectly. Kissing I slid my hand down the front of her panties and she moaned as I touched her between the legs. Her wetness coated my fingers and I teased my index finger into her. "Keen?" I said back to her with a grin. Yeah, I was horny, but I wasn't that wet.

"Fuck," she whispered as I fingered her. The position was awkward, her shorts around the top of her thighs and her panties just pushed out of the way. She lifted her leg and somehow wriggled out of her shorts. She took her panties with them and opened her legs for me. She buried her face into my shoulder and humped at my hand as I played with her. She kissed my neck and slipped her hand into my t-shirt. Cupping my breast through my bra she pushed her hand behind my back and unclipped it. She pulled it off with my t-shirt and knelt up above me. "Cute," she giggled. I was still fingering her.

She leaned back onto her hands giving me an incredible view of her pussy as well as allowing me to add a second finger, which I did. She let me finger her for a few moments then she slid her hand up my skirt, pushed my panties to the side and slid a finger inside me as well. "Sorry," she whispered as she felt me flinch. As I said, not that wet yet.

She switched

to my clit, finding the target first time. I opened my legs more for her and she started to stroke between my legs in-between teasing my clit. It didn't take long and she slid one, then a second finger into me. With just fingers, we tried to get each other off. There was no prize, but one of us was going to cum first. She lost rhythm a few times as she started to lose control and I adjusted my depth and pattern accordingly. I felt her pussy pulse on my fingers and I grinned up at her. She stopped fingering me, leaned back on her hands and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she whispered as she orgasmed.

I kept going, deeper and a little harder as I tried to prolong her orgasm, or give her a second. She humped at my hand, but I didn't know her well enough yet. She could cum again, but clearly deeper and harder was not what did it for her. Her eyes came back into focus and she leaned forward onto me. Kissing again she shifted her position so she could remove my skirt and panties. Both of us naked we just took in the view for a few seconds.

She pulled me on top of her and pushed me upright. If she was a guy she would have been balls deep in me in this position, but she wasn't She instead wriggled herself down underneath me until I was knelt across her face. She grinned up at me and pulled me down onto her tongue. "Ooo yeah," I said softly as I felt her tongue lick my pussy. I started to slide my hips back and forth across her tongue as I rode her face. I squeezed and played with my nipples as she licked me. Orgasming on her face she licked at my excitement.

I rolled off her and onto my side. We got underneath the duvet and cuddled into each other. Neither of us was done, but there was no rush. The evening was young. After a while, she got up and put a long t-shirt on to go and get us a drink. "Not going naked?" I teased.

"I will if you will," she retorted before adding, "Not at 10 pm."

She came back with two drinks and placed them on the bedside tables. "Ooo yeah," she said excitedly, "Dragon cock," she said as she opened up her wardrobe.

"Nope," I said, but she ignored me. She lifted down a box that looked like it could have held a large bottle of champagne and not a silicone destroyer of girls.

She placed it on the bed and curiosity won out. I opened it and lifted it out. "Fuck me," I said as I felt it. It felt bigger than it looked, and it looked fucking enormous. It was also a lot heavier than I expected. Of course it was, it had multiple times more silicone in it than any of my toys. I circled it in my hand admiring the shape. It was cock shaped, but ridges and dimples flecked the entire length, no doubt placed after hours of research and questionnaires.

It was a Hakutaku dildo if you want to google it. 23cm long, 20.5cm insertable and with a diameter of 7cm. (9 inch / 8 inch / 2.75 inch). Basically split you in half big. I held it horizontally and it was long enough to bend slightly under its own weight. The texture was firm but quite squishy. I guess it had to be as that is a lot of cock to have in you. What caught my attention was the shape of it. The head was not the biggest part of it. Just as you thought you had conquered it, a third of the way down the shaft it got bigger.

To compare it to Alan it was probably a bit bigger. Definitely girth-wise and possibly length-wise as well. Just what a girl didn't need, a bigger cock than the one she failed to fight with a few weeks ago. She handed me a bottle of lube and smiled at me. "Is this the stuff that goes in it?" I asked.

"Yep," she said. She took the bottle back off me, opened it and poured me a tiny shot of it into a decorative shot glass that was on the side. It was nowhere near the 25ml shot measure, but this is fake cum, no one needs 25ml of real cum, never mind fake stuff.

I sniffed it and looked at her. She just waited patiently. Curiosity and time were all this next step needed. She knew she didn't need to say anything. I was tasting it. I stuck my tongue out and dipped it into the glass. I recoiled. "Oh!" I exclaimed, "That is... weird."

She grinned at me. "Isn't it?" she giggled.

I went in again and this time curled my tongue so I lifted a bit out of the glass and into my mouth. The texture was so accurate. The gloopy stringiness of it seemed to suck out of the glass and into my mouth. The taste was probably a little bit too salty. Not unpleasant and I realise how bad that statement looks on me, but it was not actually that bad. No worse than the real thing. "I think it is the temperature," I said.

"Yeah, 100%," she said nodding her head. "Room temperature cum is another level of wrong."

I looked at the mechanism of the dildo and was a little disappointed that it was just a syringe. Some sort of automatic/random trigger would be super awesome, but I guess cost-wise it would be an issue. You just fill it with the lube and inject it manually through the dildo and into whatever it is buried in. mouth, pussy or ass. Ass.. fucking ow. "Do you wanna?" Chloe said smiling at me.

I hesitated and that was the only answer she needed. My brain was screaming, "ABSOLUTELY NOT! THAT IS A TERRIBLE IDEA!", but my pussy was like, "Yeah... maybe..."

Using the syringe she sucked the lube out of the glass and filled the rest of it up. That was 100ml worth of lube. She pulled the duvet off me and onto the floor and climbed onto the bed. She took the dildo off me and sucked it. She gave it a blowjob in front of me for 30 seconds or so, and never at any point did more than a third of it go into her mouth. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum lube that was in it. She swallowed, grinned at me and then offered the dildo to my mouth. I took over the blow job, but the sensation on my teeth felt weird and there was no way I could avoid it. My mouth wasn't big enough. I pulled off it and shook my head as my teeth felt so much on edge. "Teeth," I said.

"Ha, yeah," she said, "It will cum quickly..." she said as she offered it me back.

She shoved it into my mouth a few times, never deep enough to cause me to gag, but deep enough to widen my eyes a little bit. On an outstroke, I felt a vibration through the dildo followed by saltiness on my tongue. She shoved it back in and out a few times, each time delivering a tiny bit more of the lube into my mouth. She pulled it out and smiled at me. I showed her the lube and then swallowed it. It went down the same way as the real stuff as well. Too salty though.

She pushed me onto my back and I opened my legs. She laid it on my stomach so I could see how big it was in relation to my body then pushed it against my entrance. I tensed as it instantly felt too big. She rocked and probed and teased at me. Slowly and carefully, each attempt was preceded and followed by a tiny squirt of lube out of the end of it. It took me by surprise when I felt penetration with no pain. "Oh fuck," I gasped as she slid it into me up to the bit where it gets bigger. I looked down at myself and could see the toy disappearing between my legs. "Damn... that is fucking massive," I whispered.

"That is the idea," she replied. She started to thrust it in and out of me slowly up to the large ridge around a third of the way up the shaft. I could feel the coolness of the lube as she gently injected a little more each time she felt I needed it. There was no pain, and the feeling of being overfull was slowly turning to pleasure.

She started to speed up as she felt me get used to it, but my pussy spasmed and gripped it hard for a fraction of a second. She stopped instantly and slowed right down again. More pulses of lube squirted into me. I looked down at her and towards her left hand. She held up the syringe so I could see how much she had used. 80ml was left so around 20ml was in me, less the bit we had swallowed between us. I was on fire, my pussy was pulsing with each stroke and I could feel her trying to go deeper. The wide diameter didn't penetrate me, but I could feel it pushing against my natural resistance. "I am gonna cum," I whispered.

I moaned softly as I climaxed. She stopped moving the toy in me and just held it steady as I shuddered to orgasm. It gets tighter when I cum, and the last thing I needed was to be tighter at this moment in time. I could feel my body try and crush the dildo and felt the softness of the toy mould to accept my temporary squeeze on it. As I stopped she started thrusting again. Another pulse of lube and I felt it go deeper than it had ever been. "Oooooo fuck... I am cumming again," I mumbled softly.

As I came down she continued fucking me with it. Deeper and deeper I felt it go into me. No pain, just an incredible feeling of being very very full down there. Chloe shifted her position and I felt her push the toy a little firmer. She leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed her back. "It is all in you," she whispered. I snapped my eyes open in surprise and stared at her. She was just smiling at me. "8 inches of dick is in you," she grinned.

"Wow," I said. That was in response to the revelation that I was taking 8 inches of large cock in me with no pain, and also in response to the pleasure ripping through my body at that moment in time. It felt like an orgasm but without the urgency. I knew I wasn't breathing, but that was a problem for 60 seconds time, Sophie. Right now I just needed this.

I felt a gush inside me and realised she had just made it cum in me. I looked at her left hand again and she held it up for me. Around three-quarters left. "Cum in me," I begged.

With each in and out stroke, I felt cum flood into me. With each pulse, I shuddered to a micro orgasm until she forcefully shoved it hard into me while flooding me with the lube. My eyes shot open and I screamed. Overwhelming me I orgasmed loudly. Humping at the toy she slowed down and my body screamed out in protest. I

was done though. She slowly removed it followed by a substantial amount of lube. She sucked it for a second and then hugged me. I squeezed her tightly back. "Wow," I said.

"Good isn't it?" she said.