Young, Free and Single Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That?!" Chloe questioned, but she didn't protest that much.

We made sure we had everything and continued the drive back to Chloe's. Food was like a miracle cure. She perked up the second she started eating and almost looked human by the time she had finished her first burger. She got nowhere near finishing what she had ordered and even after her Dad and Mum had eaten some there was still loads left. Chloe went quiet again and I joined her. It seemed that I wasn't hung over because I was still drunk and now I was sobering up. I say sobering up, Even with a driving license I would be allowed nowhere near any sort of motor vehicle. When we pulled up she threw the door open and ran into the house covering her mouth.

"Never wastes McDonalds?" her Dad asked no one in particular.

"At least she didn't spew in your car," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, fair point," he replied.

I helped empty the car of overnight bags and followed them into the house. I kept hold of my bag and Chloe's and took them with me once her Mum had directed me to her room. I tapped on the door but there was no reply so I cautiously went in. She wasn't there and I heard a flush down the corridor. She came out of a room, took her bag off me and went into her room. She closed the door behind us and flopped on her back onto the bed. "Ow," she grumbled as she hit the bed.

She fished underneath the duvet and pulled out the TV remote which she had just landed on. She turned the TV on and after a few seconds, she sat up. "Drink?" she asked. She read my expression instantly. "Non-alcoholic. Well, I am, we do have vodka if you want," she offered.

"Soft drink is fine," I said.

"Cool, back in a min," she said.

She came back with two drinks and sat on her bed. I sat on the opposite side and we chatted. "So how was Alan?" she asked with a coy grin.

"Filling..." I said with a smile.

"And then some," she giggled, "Do you need stitches?" she added sticking her tongue out at me playfully.

"Ooo ow, no," I said crossing my legs in a show of self-defence

She laughed and took a sip of her drink. "He is a good fuck though isn't he?" she said.

That revelation took me by surprise. It was naïve of me to think I was his only conquest, but you rarely speak to anyone who has been there before. Girlfriends and ex-girlfriends tend to keep apart and rarely swap notes. "Have you..." I began, but she cut me off.

"Oh yeah," she said nodding her head enthusiastically, "Fuck me, he nearly ruined me."

"Yeah, he was too big and I didn't think I would ever hear myself saying those words," I said.

"Did you take it?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not all of it no. He took me from behind."

She looked at me with a look of pure disbelief. I knew what conclusion she had just wrongly jumped to, but she got the question in first. "Anal?" she asked sounding an equal measure of disturbed and impressed.

"Absolutely fucking not," I said shaking my head, "Just from behind. I squealed like a pig."

"Oh me too," she agreed. "I was just a puddle of sweat and cum by the end of it."

"Sexy," I said sarcastically.

"Did he cum in your mouth first?" she asked. I nodded. "He always does that. How much dignity did he leave you with?"

"Fuck all. It came out of my nose," I said, "How many times have you... you know?" I asked. She was speaking in a way that indicated he had not been a one-off.

"I sprayed it out of my nose the first time as well," she said, "Will there be a round two?"

"No plans, but never say never," I replied. I noticed she ignored my question, but decided to let it go. It didn't matter.

As the afternoon turned into early evening both of us were through the hangover and firmly in the no energy and death stage of post-drinking. We were lying across the bed, our feet on the floor with our heads in the centre of the bed next to each other. It was killing my back but I couldn't be bothered moving. I dozed off and when I woke up she was also fast asleep next to me. I curled onto my side to pick my feet off the floor and save my back then fell asleep again. The next time I woke up Chloe had span around so she was laying in the bed properly. She was at a jaunty angle balanced precariously on the edge of the bed to accommodate my head being where her belly was. I was still curled up sideways across the bed. I was fairly cramped up, but I could just about fit sideways on the bed while giving Chloe enough space to fit on the side. My feet were just hanging over the edge.

Her bare legs stretched out down the bed and it was a very odd angle to be seeing them from. My head nestled in the natural indent of her stomach as she curled around me, her bum barely on the bed. I grinned at her bare legs as she had been wearing jeans, but she now wasn't. She still had her panties on and it was an incredible view. She was so cute. I twisted my head around to look over my shoulder at her. She was asleep and gently snoring, her shoulder rising and falling in time with her breathing. She was still wearing her T-shirt.

I lifted myself onto my elbow slowly to avoid waking her, but my cramped position meant that when I moved I nudged into her a couple of times. I froze when I nudged her the first time, but she stayed asleep, the second time she didn't "You okay?" she asked sleepily. She reached down and stroked my back with her hand.

"Yeah, need to move," I replied. I twisted around so my head was on the pillow and smiled at her. She moved across a little bit so she was no longer in danger of falling off the bed. "Ow," I said as my jeans shifted away the indent that the seam had made in my hip as I had been stationary for so long.

"You okay?" she asked sounding a little bit more awake and looking at me.

"Yeah," I replied rolling onto my back and using my fingers to move the jeans around my waist so they reseated. "Jeans," I said. That was all I needed to say, judging by the way she was no longer wearing hers.

"Take 'em off," she said. She sat up and stretched her arms above her head as she did so. She stood up and gave me an awesome view of her ass. She was wearing full-back panties, but after being slept in they were next to useless. She turned to face me as she ran her fingers around the elastic to sort them out and in the process gave me an inadvertent flash of her pussy. She saw my smile when I caught a glimpse and she smiled back at me. "Perv," she said.

"Sorry," I said. It was fairly pervy, but the taboo of getting a peek at something not intended is naughty and so sexy. It only took that fraction of a second glance to see that she still maintained the hairless look.

"No probs," she said turning so she was facing me square on. Using the index finger on her left hand she pulled the front of her panties down giving me an extended view of her. She held it for a second or so and grinned at me mischievously. My eyes were drawn to her exposure and I smiled at her nakedness. A voyeuristic peek is cool and naughty. An extended purposeful viewing is another level of sexy though. I would love her confidence. Even with a boyfriend, I don't think I would have the confidence to just flash my pussy for no reason while standing in front of him. Too many hang-ups, none of which are grounded in reality and none are of concern to the person who is looking at your nakedness. She repositioned her underwear and put her jeans back on. "Want a drink?" she asked.

"Please," I said.

She came back a few minutes later, took her jeans off again and flopped down onto the bed. "How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Like shit," she said, "You?"

"I have felt better," I replied honestly. "What time is it?"

"Half 8," she said.

"Ooo shit? Really?" I said as I hunted for my phone. She handed it to me off the floor. "Ta," I said as I sent Mum a message to say I was at Chloe's and hadn't been murdered. Not that she had sent a message so clearly wasn't missing me. She did reply straight away though so was waiting by her phone. Sorry, Mum.

I dropped my phone onto the floor again. We chatted for a while about nothing in particular. Both of us were feeling a bit delicate so the conversation was a bit muted. There was one question I wanted the answer to though. "What did your Dad's sperm taste like?" I asked. I toyed with the many words for the male ejaculate for a while in my head and in the end, just went for sperm. It was the funniest word, it was the part that had made her and she had tasted it.

"No idea," she said flatly. I looked at her a little bit confused by her reply. Drunk or not you are going to remember that detail. "He is snipped, so no sperm to taste. His cum was just cum though and by extension a bit gross."

I smiled at her. "Did you swallow any?"

"Not intentionally, I am sure I swallowed a bit, but yeah, a real low point in my life so far. Dad's dick in my mouth followed by his jizz. Gross," she said. I smiled at her low point comment, She said it for comedy effect, but as low points go, that would definitely feature in most girls' lists.

Our conversation slowly drifted back to sleep and when I woke up uncomfortable again I took my jeans off. I also took my bra off from underneath the t-shirt. I tried to get under the duvet, but the combination of it being tightly tucked under the mattress and me laying on it I quickly gave up, curling up into a ball and going to sleep again.

We both woke up on and off over the next few hours, but neither of us really moved anywhere. I was woken up by her shuffling around as she tried to get under the duvet. The temperature had dropped and it was actually quite cool in her room now. "Freezing my ass off," she whispered. I looked over my shoulder at her and smiled at the sight. Ironic that she was freezing her ass off as that was about the only part of

her that was covered. She was naked apart from her panties.

"Yeah, it is quite cold now," I agreed. I stood up and dragged the duvet free. She wriggled under it, I took my t-shirt off so I was also only wearing my panties then climbed in next to her. I shuffled towards the middle of the massive bed and she did the same. "What ya wearing?" she asked rhetorically as she simultaneously lifted the duvet to look. "Cute," she said with a cheeky grin. Nose to nose we fell into a deep sleep.

A tap at the door woke us up. "Decent?" her Dad asked.

"Yeah," I said quietly so Chloe could hear me.

"Yeah, come in," Chloe said louder, but clearly still mentally asleep.

He came in and I heard him pause in the doorway. "Er... you are not all that decent Chloe," he said.

"Soz," she said and I felt her shuffle around and then drag the covers towards her leaving me in the cold bit of duvet, "Sup?" she asked.

"I was going to ask if Sophie was staying or if she needed a lift home, I assume she is staying?"

"Oh, yeah, sorry, she is staying," Chloe said, "I assume?" she asked me. I just nodded my head.

"No worries," her Dad said, "It is getting late and didn't want to have a nightcap if she needed a lift. Too late for her to be getting public transport alone."

"Thanks," I said, "Sorry, I should have said."

"No problem," he said. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Like shit," she muttered. I just nodded my head in agreement.

"Need anything?" he asked. I felt her shake her head, she didn't actually say anything though. He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I left it a few seconds and then asked, "What did he see?"

"Tits I assume, I still have panties on," she replied matter of factly. "Duvet thief," she added.

"Sorry," I said. She just shrugged and grunted.

I woke up after 12 hours of sleep. Okay it was broken up a few times as I woke up and changed position, but I pretty much slept for 12 hours. Which would have been fine, but 12 hours from when we had initially gone to bed was still half 3 in the morning. I picked my phone up and tutted at the 4% battery life left. I had a charger with me, but it was in my bag and I couldn't be bothered moving. I lifted up onto my elbow so I could see over Chloe who was still asleep to see if I could see her charger.

She was facing away from me and curled up into a ball. "Sup?" she asked as I leaned over her.

"Phone charger?" I asked.

She leaned over the side of the bed and handed me the end of a phone charger. "Cheers," I whispered. It was a massively long cable and easily went behind our heads and over to my side of the bed. "Okay to use the bathroom?" I asked.

"No, you must hold your pee until you go home," she said sarcastically, "Yeah, of course."

I got back into bed and messed with my phone. Nothing had happened in the world of Sophie, but I still checked all the social media and then started to search through the celebs for any gossip. "What time is it?" she asked.

"Four," I whispered.

"Eww, really?"

"Yeah, hideous isn't it."

"Fucking gross. Do you want anything?"

"What are you getting?" I asked. I was starving.

"Toast," she said.

"Sounds good," I said very pleased that she was hungry as well. I didn't like asking, especially at four in the morning.

"Butter?"

"Er.. yeah, toast isn't toast without butter."

"True. Coffee? Tea? Milk? Juice?"

"Coffee is good if you are making one," I said.

"Yep, back in a sec," she said as she got up and stretched her arms and legs. She sorted out the elastic of her underwear again only this time didn't flash her pussy. It was the dull light of sunrise, so not fully light, but not really dark either.

"Are you going like that?" I asked.

"It is 4 a.m.," she said bluntly. I did love her confidence and don't give a damn attitude. It would have taken her seconds to put a dressing gown on, or even just a t-shirt. Instead, though she left her room wearing just her panties.

She came back with toast and a full cafetière of coffee between us. We both put a t-shirt on ate the toast and drank the coffee while chatting. We both looked and felt a lot more alive today despite the early hour. The conversation was chirpy and excitable as opposed to the previous day of being suppressed and laboured. We got back into bed as there was nothing else to do at this time in the morning and comfort and warmth had us both dozing again.

I woke up to her looking at me. I instantly felt self-conscious. "What?" I asked defensively.

"You are cute when you are sleeping," she said. Her words were horror film threatening, but her tone was innocent.

"Thanks," I said, "And so when do you murder me?"

"See how it goes," she said grinning.

"So, how do you murder me?" I asked playfully.

"Slit your throat at the point of orgasm," she replied way too quickly.

"You have thought about that waaaay too much," I giggled. "My orgasm or yours?"

"Yours, of course, I am not a monster," she said.

"Psycho, but not a monster," I teased. "I am not sure how I would feel about having my throat slit."

"I would imagine fairly betrayed and pissed off," she said with a shrug.

I rolled onto my back and kicked the duvet off. It was now really warm wearing a t-shirt and underneath the duvet. After I had cooled off a little bit I rolled to face her again. She was closer than I expected. She kissed me. I pulled back but then leaned back in to kiss her back. Long soft and gently we kissed each other. Our tongues playfully explored each other's mouths as our lips pushed together. Our mouths teasing and exploring, biting each other's lips as we kissed each other. Other than our lips there was no contact. No wandering hands and pressing our bodies together. It was just a long drawn out and fairly awesome kiss.

We separated and I heard myself give out a satisfied moan. I bit my lip and looked at her. "Where did that come from?" I asked.

She shrugged but didn't break eye contact. She went shy and cuddled into me. "What?" I asked. Chloe and shyness do not go together, and when they do it feels so alien.

"I..." she began but cut herself off. "I like you," she said.

"I fucking hope so. We have screwed each other twice," was what I thought, but I didn't say anything. I just looked at her.

"Like... really like you," she said.

Was she... coming onto me? We were just fun. Weren't we? She had said as much. Sex and fun, nothing more. She doesn't want a relationship. I thought too long though and I saw her face fill with self-doubt. "But you don't," she said, "Not in that way?"

"No, I do..." I began, but I had no idea where the sentence was going as I started it and after the three words I managed I still had no idea, so I just stared at her instead.

"I think there should be an 'us'," she said softly.

"I.. er.. you... I thought it was just... fun," I said. This was terrible, I was blindsided and saying the wrong things.

"Sorry," she said, "I am being ridiculous."

"No, you aren't," I said. "I just wasn't expecting it."

"And you don't want it," she said as she looked at me.

"I am not sure what 'it' is," I said honestly. The honesty defused the awkwardness and pulled it back around to being more relaxed.

She smiled shyly. "Don't make me ask you," she said.

I smiled back. I think I knew what she was asking, but I needed it in black and white. Getting this wrong would make me look pretty stupid. "Are you still drunk?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No."

"Ask me then," I said.

She looked at the ceiling and then back at me again. Took a deep breath. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" she asked. "Exclusive and all that soppy shit."

I grinned at her. Yes, I did and no I didn't all at the same time. I nodded before I hesitated too long, but didn't say anything for a few seconds. Did I want to be with a girl? I guess I have been twice and had no complaints, so why not? What would my parents say? What would my brother say? Hanna, oh my God, Hanna. I would have to tell her. I knew none of them would care and I say that in the most supportive way possible. Mum has already said as such. Hanna will welcome the reduced competition and my brother... well he will probably just want pictures. I nodded again and smiled broadly at her. "Yeah... Yeah, I would love to be your girlfriend," I grinned.

A relieved smile spread across her face and she kissed me again. "Are you sure?" she asked.

I nodded again. "Yeah."

She hugged me and we kissed again. This time with a tenderness alongside the 'fucking awesome' of a few moments ago. Alan had broken me. Was his to be the last cock I would take? I would say at least I ended on a high, but I really hadn't. He was okay, but I hadn't enjoyed the constant threat of pain and although I orgasmed multiple times I didn't fully enjoy it. Which sounds stupid when read out loud. I came four times and yet didn't enjoy it, but it felt like the orgasms were more forced than given to me. My body had no idea what to do with the size of the dick in it, so it just orgasmed. Climax, but anticlimax. Weird. Bigger isn't better guys.

As the stupidly early hour slowly became acceptable we got up and dressed. Out of habit, I took my contraceptive pill with a sip of water that was on the bedside table. She grinned at me. "What?" I asked.

"You probably don't need that any more," she said, Half asking and half stating the fact that neither of us was getting pregnant together. Although if her Dad hadn't been snipped and she had gone down on me that night, then there was a chance I guess. Okay, there are a lot of steps in that reality having the remotest chance of materialising, but even so. We are a couple now, she had best not be sucking any dicks. Dad or otherwise. It had been a strange 24 hours.

I looked at the pill packet in my hand and took a second to connect the dots. The use of it was twofold, one of them of course stopping me from getting pregnant, but in addition, it kept my

periods regular. Boring girlie stuff and has something to do with a hormone imbalance. "Girlie shit," I said, "I am all over the place without."