Young Ladies Fashion Emporium Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When their manager found out she was at first annoyed with them but when she saw the receipts after they had re-arranged the times, the manager softened her stance and was happy for them to keep the re-arranged times. She also re-arranged the schedule of which Rep went on which excursion so that Bethany did the majority of the ones that were popular with the young guys. The manager had realised that Bethany's apparent lack of modesty and embarrassment could be used to her advantage.

Yes, Bethany's brief but striking outfits went down great with the young men wherever they went. She had so many wardrobe malfunctions that Lucas suggested that she got naked before they started. Although this appealed to Bethany she thought that she would get more aroused knowing that her voyeurs were thinking that it was all an accident.

One of the excursions was a walking bar crawl and Bethany always seemed to have a group of young men around her waiting for her next wardrobe malfunction, Lucas often just standing back and watching Bethany have her fun.

There were 3 bars that they went to on every crawl that ran wet T-shirt competitions and the first one that they went into on the first crawl, Bethany got persuaded to enter the competition by all the guys that were on the crawl with her. Nervously she entered but soon got into the spirit of it and quickly tore off the T-shirt revealing to those people in the bar who hadn't already seen one or more of her wardrobe malfunction, that she wore no underwear. Bethany ended her dance on her very spread knees. As she was one of the first to get her T-shirt wet she sort of set a bench-mark for the other girls and the bar owner later told her she was good for his business and asked her to enter every wet T-shirt competition that he held.

Bethany did enter lots of wet T-shirt competitions in all the 3 bars that held them and she often won them, adding to the money that Lucas and her had to spend on their days off. Bethany had the knack of making the holidaymakers believe that it was them who had persuaded her to enter each competition. If only they knew.

The other excursion that Bethany and Lucas really enjoyed was the Beach Parties, lots of young people on a nearly deserted beach eating, drinking and playing silly party games. Again, Bethany let the holidaymakers 'persuade' her to join in and she always made a point of wearing clothes that could easily fall off, even with a little help from Lucas or herself.

Their manager went with them on a couple of beach party excursions and afterwards she complimented Bethany about how she managed to drum up the enthusiasm of the holidaymakers, but she didn't actually mention Bethany getting naked.

One of the excursions that Bethany and Lucas weren't really looking forward to was a coach tour of the island's historic features. Not many of the young people in their hotels went on these but the coach collected holidaymakers from other hotels as well.

Bethany wasn't as reluctant to go on these excursions as Lucas was. Okay they were boring after the first time and a lot of the time was spent on the coach, but one of the stopping points was a monument on a hill on the coast. When they climbed the hill the first time they discovered that it was quite windy on the hill and Bethany found it impossible to keep her skirt and top in their intended places. Just about everyone on that excursion discovered that Bethany was knickerless, braless and had no tan lines.

You see, Bethany had worn one of her creations. The top was like a skirt the size of a tube top, an elasticated band above her tits and a 15cm long, flared 'skirt' that covered her tits when she was stood upright, but the thin cotton fabric was prone to go all over the place if a breeze got a hold of it.

The matching skirt was a longer version of the top, only 35cm long and just as flared as the top.

In that outfit the breeze up by the monument would have caused the majority of girls to run back to the safety of the coach but Bethany just carried on, telling the tourists all about the history of the monument whilst some of the tourists, and Lucas, took photographs of the monument and Bethany's public exposure.

The holidaymakers on that excursion may have been from the older range of holidaymakers but Bethany got many comments about being braless and knickerless when they got back on the coach. Of course Bethany pretended to be embarrassed and not having realised that she was so exposed but any eagle-eyed holidaymaker who saw her huge wardrobe malfunctions after that would have seen that her pussy was very wet because of her arousal.

Bethany tried to fix it so that her and Lucas went on all those excursions, and Lucas encouraged her to wear similar outfits.

*****

Bethany and Lucas weren't working 24 hours every day and some of their time was spent around the villa's pool relaxing and sunbathing. Unsurprisingly, Bethany sunbathed naked, much to the delight of any of the other villa residents who happened to be there at the time, and Lucas was 100% sure that if he hadn't been there, some of them would have been trying to get her into their beds.

Sometimes, if they both had full days off. They would hire a motorbike or car and explore the island and the other beaches. Of course Bethany never took a bikini with her and she refused to get her outer clothes wet so whenever they found somewhere to swim Bethany walked into the sea totally naked. Bethany quickly discovered the wonderful feeling of swimming naked and they both discovered the pleasure of fucking in the warm sea.

They discovered a clothing optional beach only a few miles from the resort and they often went there on one of the local buses and spent many hours there, sunbathing, swimming in the sea and making love in the sand dunes, all whilst naked.

When their 10 weeks as a holiday Rep came to an end their manager invited them back the following summer. Both Bethany and Lucas told her that unless their circumstances changed they would love to go back.

*****

For her second year at university Bethany moved into the house with Lucas and the other guys. Bethany quickly asked Zack, Tim and Blake if they could check to see of she could model for their course students again and was very happy when her offer was accepted so they had another year that was much the same as the last semester of their first year.

They also went and worked as Holiday Reps for the same company and at the same resort as the previous year.

*****

Their third year at university was harder for them academically but they still had nearly as much fun, Bethany doing the same modelling jobs. One thing that did change was they started to think more about their lives after university. Bethany's dreams of becoming a top fashion model has long since gone, and instead of wanting to work for a top designer she started to think more of setting up on her own. After long talks with Lucas it was decided that Bethany wanted to open her own shop selling clothing that she had herself made.

Fully realising that it would take years to build-up a list of clientele, the shop would also sell off the self clothing, targeting the 18-30 range of young women who liked 'briefer' outfits.

Around the time of their final examinations they spent time searching for a vacant shop close to the main shopping area of the city. Once they found one Lucas got to work using what he had learnt on his Business Management course to negotiate a deal that would allow them start their business with next to no startup capital.

Meanwhile, Bethany tracked down suppliers of the type of clothing that the shop intended to sell and herself and Lucas negotiated a 'sale or return' deal for them to be supplied with the garments that they wanted to sell.

The shop was basically an empty shell that was much bigger than Bethany had wanted but she got the idea of using the taller racks of clothes to make a moveable partition so that the racks of clothes in the front of the shop wouldn't look way too spread out. This idea also meant that Bethany could use the rear part of the shop as her manufacturing area partially out of sight from the front of the shop. This area would also double as spacious changing area where customers could try-on clothing that they were considering buying and also a fitting area for the bespoke clothing that Bethany was intending to sell.

Using the money that Bethany had earned by her nude modelling, and that from both their summer jobs, they purchased the equipment that they would need and they enlisted the help of their housemates to get the place cleaned up and new signage on the front of the shop. They managed to talk Ashley into doing the art work on the signage and also for flyers that they intended to hand out in pubs and clubs.

The big sign above the shop front read: -

Young Ladies Fashion Emporium

Club Wear, Party Wear and Bespoke clothing

for the more adventurous young lady.

For the flyers Bethany gave Ashley an outline of what she wanted on them but all the housemates were present during the conversation and before Bethany knew it she had agreed to having some images of her in some of her very revealing outfits included on the flyers.

That Sunday morning all 5 of them went to the university's photographic studio with Lucas carrying a bag with some outfits that Bethany and Lucas thought would be suitable, Lucas adding a bra and knickers set that he had bought for her. Neither garment had any fabric in them, just strings and a few hours were spent with Bethany standing in front of that green wall that the studio had for background whilst modelling her creations and the bra and knickers set.

Whilst Tim had been taking dozens of photographs he was remembering Bethany posing for his photography class, and in particular how wet her pussy looked, this memory being prompted by her currently wet looking pussy. When Bethany was posing in the bra and knickers set Tim said,

"Modelling like this really turns you on doesn't it Bethany?"

"That obvious is it Tim?"

Lucas answered for Tim,

"Yes it is darling, your nipps look as big as they ever get and we can see your juices running down the insides of your thighs, and I'll bet that you're tingling so much that it wouldn't take much for you to cum. Do you want to make yourself cum for the camera?"

Bethany didn't answer but her feet spread wide and her right hand went to her pussy and got to work, the shutter in Tim's camera working as fast as it could.

This was the first time that Bethany had deliberately masturbated in front of her housemates (excluding Lucas of course), but Lucas had frequently made her cum whilst she was sat on his lap whilst they all sat watching a movie, and the other guys had watched Lucas and Bethany making love on their bed when Lucas left their door open a few times.

Bethany went at it like a girl who had been on the edge for weeks. The fingers of one hand pistoning in and out of her vagina and the fingers of her other hand torturing her clit. The resultant orgasm being so loud that Lucas wondered if the university's security had heard them.

When Bethany was able she said,

"You'll never know how much I wanted to do that during the modelling sessions."

"Bethany," Tim said, "have you ever considered setting-up your own porn website or becoming a camgirl? You could make a fortune doing that for guys all around the world to watch?"

"Not only that," Lucas added, "you could have a shop website to sell your stock online. You could use the back part of the shop to model everything that you sell. You'd take all the photographs wouldn't you Tim?"

"Sure, I could take photographs of Bethany all day, such a photogenic body, and I could setup a website for you."

"We'll talk about all those suggestions once the shop is open." Bethany replied, "but in principle I like all those ideas.