Young Love: Antidote to Existence

Story Info
Mutually needed release, M18 seduces sweet friend F18.
2.8k words
4.43
17.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. My stories tend to be self-indulgent, but I'm open to constructive criticism.

Thank you to the anonymous commenter who mentioned they thought one of the lines didn't fit well. I agree and have edited the line out.

*

"The laws of gravity work everywhere except in the heart and the soul."

-Matshona Dhliwayo

****

Tom lay in bed, wide awake. He had an exam in the morning at his community college, but it was 1 AM, and he couldn't sleep. He sat up, rested his elbows on his knees, put his head in his hands, and slowly rubbed his face.

It wasn't primarily the exam keeping him from sleeping, and it wasn't just his parents' increasingly rocky marriage, the death of his friend last month, the divided political climate, wars being waged, the various turbulent unknowns of the world, or any of a half dozen other things weighing on him--if not all at the forefront of his mind, then in his unconscious.

It wasn't any one of these things keeping him awake, but all of them combined certainly made a significant contribution. He felt a great weight in his soul.

And Caroline. Definitely also Caroline. She, his longtime close friend and neighbor down the road, was at the forefront of his mind, front and center, although he didn't comprehend and hadn't fully identified the new feelings swirling around in his head that had kept her firmly on his mind lately.

He sat like this for 30 minutes, paralyzed in uncertainty. Should he continue to try sleeping when he knew it was unlikely he'd succeed in the next several hours? Should he get up and do something, even if it would decrease the likelihood of falling asleep?

He decided that doing nothing and obsessing was the worst of all options, so he resolved to go for a walk. He snuck downstairs so as not to wake his family, put on shoes, left out the back door into the warm summer night, and began walking under the stars.

He didn't consciously have a destination in mind, but some part of his brain knew where he needed to go, and after a few minutes, he found himself in front of Caroline's house.

Her bedroom was in a back upstairs corner of the home with one of her windows on the side of the house. He noticed a faint light coming from this window, which piqued his curiosity. He knew her well enough to know she never slept with a light on.

Throwing caution to the wind with a sudden daring that was unlike him, Tom decided to climb up the strong trellis that went up next to her window. He was able to make it up without too much noise, and he peered inside Caroline's room.

Caroline was lying in bed under her covers, but her reading light was on, and she was staring at the ceiling, her lips pressed together in thought. He watched for several seconds, and she continued to lie there without closing her eyes.

Tom's streak of daring continued. He could tell the window was unlatched and didn't have a screen, so he started easing it open. This could be a mistake, but he couldn't just turn back and go to his dark, sleepless room again now.

Caroline heard the squeak of the window and sat up with a frightened look on her face, clasping the blankets to her chest in alarm.

"Hey, Car," Tom whispered, peeking through the opening. "It's me."

Caroline relaxed upon seeing it was her friend. Her hair was messy from tossing and turning in bed, and the light in the room was dim, but seeing her stirred something in Tom.

"Tom! It's so late," Caroline said, looking at him curiously.

"I know, sorry. Can I come in?"

She shrugged and nodded.

Tom pulled himself carefully through the window and quietly shut it behind him before turning to Caroline.

"Hey. I, uh...I had to see you, Car."

She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

Tom sighed as he looked around her room, not entirely sure what to say. He himself didn't even fully understand why he had come. He hadn't thought this through, and he certainly didn't have words on hand to tell Caroline what he hadn't worked through in his own head.

He walked over to her bed as she continued to watch him.

"Um, do you mind if I...?" Tom asked as he hesitantly gestured to the empty spot next to Caroline on the full-sized bed.

There'd been plenty of nights in their friendship where they'd had sleepovers and lay next to each other talking late into the night, but Caroline could feel something was different.

She nodded slowly before lying back down as he took off his shoes. She felt the mattress shift as he climbed into bed next to her, he on top of the covers and she under them, each on their sides facing the other.

"Hi," he said, smiling slightly.

"Hey," she whispered back timidly, her eyes wide.

There was confusion and questions in her eyes, but there was something else there, too. He could see it--while lying sleepless in her bed, she had been feeling the same inexorable weight he was feeling that night.

They lay like this for some time, silently looking into each other's eyes, exploring each other's souls.

Neither would recall how long they lay there before Tom moved onto his elbow and leaned his face over Caroline's. Other than shifting partially onto her back to accommodate Tom's movement, she continued to lie still. Her eyes were still joined with his, looking up at him with her pupils shifting back and forth between each of his eyes uncertainly.

Tom had never seen a more beautiful sight in his life than Caroline lying there on her pillow in the soft light, her hair splayed around her gentle face and, most of all, her sweet, luminous eyes staring up at him.

Tom slowly moved his lips to hers. His heart was pounding, but any anxiety was drowned out by something infinitely more powerful. Something necessary.

The initial contact was heaven, her lips angelic. He kissed her softly, and she slowly kissed him back, her uncertainty fading.

They were awkward and inexperienced, but it was perfect. They took their time, enjoying this intimate new experience.

After a timeless period, he reluctantly pulled away and lifted the covers to move under them with her. She looked up at him apprehensively while he worked himself under the sheets. As he settled there, he could now feel the warmth of her body emanating toward him.

No sooner was he beneath the blankets than their lips joined again, continuing to move their mouths against the other's.

He slid his hand to her waist over her simple cotton spaghetti strap pajama top, holding her side as they kissed. After a minute like this, he edged his hand underneath the top, his palm now touching the skin of her side and causing the hem to ride up, exposing her belly.

"Oh!" she gasped faintly as she broke the kiss, startled at the skin-on-skin contact of Tom lovingly caressing her bare side.

She'd never had a boy touch her under her shirt, much less her close friend. She wasn't sure how she felt about this, but her mouth hesitantly melted back into his.

Tom gradually felt her breaths become a little deeper. She was nervous. So was he.

He moved his hand to her youthful belly, edging his hand upward over her ribs, her shirt riding up with his hand. He reached the soft little mound of her breast, his fingers gliding over and cupping it.

Her torso twitched slightly at the sudden stimulation of his fingertips rubbing over her sensitive, small, erect nipple. He could feel her heart pounding away under his hand. He played with her nipple between his fingers, and her body arched in response, reflexively pushing her young bosom into his inexperienced but attentive fingers.

By this point, their gentle kissing had become increasingly passionate, with both of them audibly breathing heavily, their brains instinctively knowing they would need plenty of oxygen for what they were heading toward.

Tom moved his hand away from her breast, bringing it down and pushing it underneath the side waistline of her baby blue pajama bottoms and white cotton panties. He first moved his hand over her bare hipbone, enjoying the contour, which tugged the side of her bottoms and panties down a few inches. Next, he moved his hand to her rear, feeling the eminently soft flesh of her cheek cupped in his hand. She involuntarily whimpered into his mouth needily, her body undulating slightly under him.

Nature was taking its course in both their bodies: she was worked up and feeling an unknown urgent need she had never felt before, and he needed to be inside her with all his being.

He wasted no further time in fervently bringing his hand to her pajama waistline and tugging downward, trying his best not to break the contact of their lips in the process. He got them partially down before her hand joined his to earnestly assist in pushing her bottoms downward.

They had to briefly break away from kissing to get her bottoms and panties down around her ankles. That was better; she could now spread her legs for Tom as he moved on top of her, his pelvis lining up with what was now exposed between her legs. She'd never spread her legs for a boy before, but millions of years of evolved reproductive instincts knew what to do.

Their lips were in such need of being together that they began kissing again before realizing Tom's sweatpants were still on. They broke away again in frustration and worked as a team to remove the annoying obstructing garment.

As Tom's cock sprung free from his sweatpants, Caroline paused her movements, a slight look of uneasiness on her face at the sight of Tom's hard girth, having never seen an erect penis before outside of depictions in sex ed, and certainly not one as thick as his. However, as Tom's lips joined hers once more, her worries abated, and as they kissed, she again instinctively spread her legs in desperate lustful hunger.

Tom took his erection in his hand, moving it toward Caroline's sex. He nestled the tip at her now very slick, very tight virgin entrance. She gasped at the contact, one of her hands moving down to his taut butt, trying to pull him forward.

"Please please please...," she muttered pleadingly in her eagerness, as much to herself as to Tom.

Tom was, despite the passion of the situation, somehow aware enough to not try forcing his rather thick member into Caroline's rather small opening, and he instead eased back and forth, making gradual progress with the head of his penis. With each movement forward, he felt Caroline tense and give a short squeak of desire.

Tom made unbearably slow but persistent headway into Caroline, millimeter by millimeter.

He could have easily cum with only the head of his phallus lodged inside Caroline's pristine vulva, but he held it back with willpower he didn't know he possessed. Tom needed to be fully one with Caroline. He needed to make proper love to her, and he purposefully progressed forward with his imperative mission.

Eventually, he felt the pressure of reaching her maidenhead and halted. She stopped kissing him, realizing why he had stopped. He pulled his head back to look into her eyes.

"Are you going to be okay?" he whispered, tenderness in his voice for his friend and now lover.

She nodded earnestly.

He grasped her smaller hand in his, kissed it, and began pushing forward with his hips again, eyes locked with hers. Her face scrunched up in discomfort, and she gripped his hand tightly. He hated seeing the pain in her eyes, but he knew she didn't want him to stop.

As he felt the beginnings of her hymen giving way, she gasped, tensed, and pulled her face into his shoulder as she softly grunted in pain into him, her legs wrapping tightly around him. She let out a drawn-out, shaky groan into his shoulder as he drove himself deep into her depths, completing her deflowering.

Both of them panting and sweating, Tom used a hand to caringly rub her upper back, his hand moving over her shoulder blades and upper spine as they lay together with her face still pressed into his shoulder and joined tightly at their sexes, her labia wrapped tightly around the girthy base of his manhood. Eventually, her head collapsed back onto her pillow, and she looked up at him, tears in her eyes but desire on her face.

She began rocking her hips lightly, and Tom joined her, attentively watching her facial movements to make sure he wasn't hurting her. Occasionally she'd wince slightly, at which point they'd slow down, but the winces became fewer and farther between, and her hips began moving more urgently.

Soon they were fully making love, Tom sawing in and out of Caroline. They had begun this while looking intently into each other's eyes, but they couldn't keep their lips apart and started kissing intensely as they lovingly mated.

They moved as one, bonding with each other's bodies and spirits, getting lost in an ocean of ecstasy. Joy overflowed from one heart to the other and back again, each devotedly ensuring the intense pleasure they were experiencing was mutual as their fingers roamed erogenous zones.

The stimulation was intense, and Tom wasn't sure how much longer he could last. Caroline's tight vaginal walls were pulling and tugging at his erection as it stretched her genitalia far beyond its usual circumference. He didn't have to worry long about his decreasing stamina, as he was hitting all the right spots inside her, and she had begun whimpering each time his pelvis pushed into her clitoris. Her body was ready right along with his.

"T- Tom, I think I migh-. I think I'm g-. I think I'm gonna-," she managed in a hoarse whisper, timidity in her voice as if she needed his assurance that this was alright.

"It's okay, Car. I'm close too. I love you so much," Tom reassuringly murmured into her ear.

She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and tightened her thin teenage arms around his shoulders.

"I lo-. I love you t- too, Tommy," she was barely able to get out shakily between pants before her speaking devolved into incomprehensible noises as the most intense cocktail of pleasure chemicals she'd ever experienced flooded her brain.

They reached their peaks simultaneously. She let out a trembling guttural moan as her legs began to spasm while wrapped around Tom, her toes curling involuntarily. He felt her vaginal muscles pulsing enticingly around his thickness as he slammed forward, pressing his pelvis into her clit, his first shot of cum exploding into her.

They came together, a mess of pleasure, limbs, and reproductive fluids as Tom emptied himself into Caroline, and she accepted it enthusiastically. How the animalistic noises they made together didn't wake up her family, Tom didn't know, upon reflecting on it later.

They rode out this most intimate of shared experiences, wanting to stay in the moment together forever, flying high above the heaviness of the world.

They finally finished and collapsed into each other, post-orgasm bliss covering them like a warm, soft security blanket. She had tears in her eyes. So did he.

"Good work, Car," Tom whispered into her ear between pants as he rubbed her naked side and she clung to him.

After a minute of catching their breaths, bodies intertwined and still docked at the groin, Tom reunited his lips with Caroline's. They kissed tenderly for some time.

A brilliant shooting star shot by outside Caroline's window, burning up in the atmosphere. The same atmosphere that exerted quadrillions of tons of weight on the earth and its inhabitants. Tom and Caroline, however, were floating high above this heavy load, the dazzling celestial choruses shining and singing joyfully around them.

They were naked, satiated, and exhausted. They held each other, their souls bound together, each levitating the other in the glorious heavens among the shining stars and vibrant nebulas, far above the crushing gravity of existence.

*

[Perhaps write about the power of gravity like "outside Caroline window was the night sky, stars twinkling, satellites gliding, the moon looming bright. In the night sky, there is far more that exists than the human eye can perceive, partially due to the distance of objects like many stars, and partially because objects exist with such powerful gravitational force as to nearby light into them, making them an invisible mass. All of this matter combined is thought to be X weight. Surely to a human even this great weight pales in comparison to the heaviness that can be experienced in the human soul. And yet still love is more powerful and defies it."

Or talk about the pressure of the atmosphere.]

Afterward, both of them naked, satiated, and exhausted, they held each other there in Caroline's bed, their souls bound together, each protecting the other from the crushing gravity of existence.