Young Man at the Bathhouse

Story Info
Young man cocky attitude learns.
1.4k words
4.39
10.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was off on a Thursday night so I thought I would go check out the local bathhouse, when I pulled up I knew it was not busy whatsoever. One car in the lot, but I did not care I would enjoy the amenities, I went in paid and got a room. I got in the hot tub, a few guys in there, not really my type but I would play with them if need be.

This handsome young man walked by but kind of gave me the look of not interested old man, fine his loss. I lay there in the tub totally relaxed, this would be just what my body needed after a long day of tedious work.

Young guy walked by a few more times but I really did not give him a second look, he had his type and I had mine. Not that I would not rock his little world but I was not about to beg for it. He walked up to the tub and was about to come in and join me.

He has a great body, tight, muscular, hairless except for his upper chest which he trimmed down, his balls shaved smooth like his ass. His pubes trimmed in a triangle of sorts, he smiled at me as he took a seat on the other side of the tub.

I smiled back but did not really pay any attention to him, he had made it clear I was not what he was looking for with his first look at me, so I was not about to push myself on him. I lay there across from him legs spread cock soft but ready to rise to the occasion.

His foot brushed my own, his foot travelled up my calf to my knee cap, his foot made its way to my thigh then my cock. He gently pressed his foot into my now semi erect cock, his foot slid along it and slowly made me hard. I held his foot with my hand and gently jerked my cock with the arch of his foot.

I was now rock hard and ready, my cock wanted more than a foot job, I wanted that ass, I wanted his mouth to swallow my cock. I would feed him multiple loads of my cum in both of his tight holes. He saw the look on my face he knew I wanted to take this elsewhere.

He stood up his cock fully erect I would guess he was about five by four maybe five, a nice cock for sure. He pulled me to my feet and stared at my own eight by six, his hand on my cock, I made my way out of the tub and into the shower, he came in with me and soaped me down.

He paid special attention to my cock balls and chest, I soaped him up all over mostly his cock balls and that ass. He looked me in the eyes and pulled in towards me, I placed my hand at the back of his neck, my other hand around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

My lips envelloped his, I pressed him to the wall his chest to my own, the air escaping as my own body pressed into his. He wrapped his arms around my neck, this young man needed to be kissed hugged and made love too. He and I made out in the shower for quite some time, I pulled back and shut the water off.

He and I dried each other off then he took my hand and guided me to his room, he had a large room, with a bigger than bed. I pulled off his towel and threw my own on the floor, he went to shut the door but I told him to leave it open.

He gave me an odd look like why, but I wanted people to watch us, once I started to fuck him I wanted another cock for his to swallow and drink another man's cum. I grabbed his neck in my hand and pulled him in for a kiss. His arms around my chest I controlled his every movement, I gently laid him on the bed and laid on top of him.

He lay there so vulnerable, but yet so ready to do what I asked and told him to do. He and I lip locked, he tried to grab my cock but I laced my hands into his and held his arms out tight.

"Son you will do as I say, you are not to touch anything I do not tell you too, that includes your own cock, balls and ass. I own you right now and you will be mine for the next few hours."

He went to say something about being late for a previous engagement but I held my palm over his mouth.

"Only speak when I say you can Son."

He nodded his head and lay there not moving even a finger, I released his hands and he tried to pull his hands back. I stared at him and he slowly put his hands back in place, I leaned in and kissed him, first his lips then his neck, to his earlobes down his neck to his chest, to his arm pits, I worked his nipples then down his ribs to his stomach.

I past his cock down his legs to his pretty feet, I licked and sucked his toes, then up his legs to his thighs to his balls. I sucked in his balls and held them there, my tongue lapping at them, his cock pumping out precum. I released his balls and ran my tongue along the shaft of his pretty hairless cock.

I sucked his knob in and licked away all the precum he had produced, he was going crazy his cock ready to shoot a load of cum inside of me. I let go of his cock then lifted his legs and there it was, so perfect, so pink and so ready for me to ravage.

I had him hold his legs so I could spread those cheeks and admire that beautiful ass hole. He was anticipating me to do something, anything. He was very impatient, always in a hurry to give or receive pleasure.

I spit on his hole and then ran my tongue over it, he inhaled and held the air in, I was driving him crazy. He had no idea I was just starting, there was so much more I would do for him and to him. I softly ran my tongue along his ass crack, his skin so smooth and so soft.

I kissed his hole then pressed my tongue to it, he opened up and let me in, I ran my tongue along the edge of his ass hole. He was going crazy, at one point when my tongue was inside he screamed out loud, this got the attention of everyone in the building including the guy working the front desk.

I continued to rim that hole of his, getting more and more tongue inside of him each time, I tongue fucked the boy till he was sweating and begging me to put my cock inside of him. I shook my head so he knew he was not allowed to talk or ask for anything.

I would never tire or this hole of his, I pulled my tongue out and shoved my index finger inside of him, I worked his prostate then fingered him, soon I had the second finger in. He was squirming and had this look of ecstasy, he looked like he was high.

I pulled both fingers out and shoved my face back into his hole, my tongue dove in and he screamed once again, wait till I had my cock inside of him he would be going crazy. Two guys tried to come in but I told them this was a private party of only two, but I would need another cock to shove in his pretty mouth once I started to fuck that pretty ass of his.

The two guys both wanted to shove their cocks in him, who knows he just may get two in each hole at the same time. I pulled him up off the bed and I took his place, he would show me his oral skills.