Young Man at the Bathhouse Pt. 02

Story Info
Teaching the boy how to suck a cock.
1.5k words
4.64
10.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock Boy and you better do it right."

My eager little cocksucker dove onto my cock, he really was a little to aggressive and to much in a hurry.

"Slow down Son we have all day here, I want you to enjoy my cock, not try to rush it."

He was much better now, he held my cock in his hand and lapped at the precum I had just poured out, he slowly took my cock into his pretty little mouth. He was so graceful in his movements, he seemed to savor my cock, like it was the best thing on the menu.

I let him suck me for some time, to say he would ever be able to make me cum was doubtful, I repositioned him so I could play with his cock while he still sucked on mine. He had a beautiful little cock, so perfect for sucking.

A nice foreskin that protruded past his knob and so tight, his balls both smaller in size but again I loved all sizes, I did not need a porn star to enjoy sucking a man's cock. I took that pretty cock in my mouth and worked on getting my tongue under the hood.

His foreskin way to tight but I did breach it enough to get my tongue in to lick his piss slit, he was going completely crazy at this point, he would pull his cock away when I got my tongue in to close to his encased knob. The amount of precum stored under that hood was incredible, with a little pee residue as well only made it that much more irresistible.

I took both his balls in my mouth they too made him squirm, his cock balls and ass so sensitive to any and all interaction. He would later tell me he never got this kind of attention it was always him doing the sucking, then if he was lucky he might get fucked by the guy he was playing with.

I worked his cock and balls, then had him sit on my face so I could drive my tongue in deep to his beautiful tight pink hole. I tongue fucked him, he rode my face, my beard turning his butt cheeks red. I wanted to shove my cock in deep, make him squeel, make him yell out that he was being fucked hard.

"Please Sir can you Please put your cock in me now?"

Seems the boy was begging for it now, I pulled my tongue out of his hole and had him sit on my wet saliva coated cock. I had soaked his hole with my own saliva that my cock slid in, I would like to say with ease but the Boy was tight.

His ass held my cock in tight, I knew I would love loosening him up, he was taking it nice and slow, but I knew he wanted me to pound that hole of his make him my Bitch Boy. The two guys in the hall were patiently waiting for me to let them shove their cocks inside his pretty little mouth so they could fill him with cum.

I got him to his feet, he reluctantly got off my cock, he was so enjoying the feel of my cock inside of him. I grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in for a kiss, he looked like a little puppy who wanted his Daddy to give him a treat.

I got behind him and bent him over, I fingered his hole to make sure it was still wet, I got down and spit on his hole then shoved my tongue in. I stood up and placed my cock at his opening, I grabbed his hips and pulled him onto my cock. Like pulling on socks his ass enveloped my cock, once I bottomed out he let out a loud groan.

I was pushing him to the limit, this must have been the biggest cock he had ever had inside of him, I had a little more I could shove in to make him moan that much more. I let the two guys in, they both were rock hard and dripping precum.

"Use his mouth boys, he is here for your satisfaction, I want you guys to fuck that pretty mouth of his, but you are not to harm him in any way, he is mine and no one hurts my Boy."

They both agreed then the one guy took his head in his hands and placed his cock on his lips, of course he eagerly accepted the cock inside of his mouth, this guy had to be six by six, nice length and nice and thick.

Once we got the rhythm going he and I were pushing in at the same time so he was getting the maximum amount of cock in both holes. This first guy was close and was about to fill my Boy up with his cum. The second guy stood back and watched the show, I could see by the bulge this guy was hung and this was when he was soft.

He filled his mouth to the point it was dripping out the sides of his mouth, the guy pulled out and walked out. The second guy came up and stood in front of him, he waited till the Boy undid his towel to find the hidden gem inside of it.

This guy was bigger than I am, he had to be nine by six for sure, this would be a true test of how deep the Boy could swallow a cock. He looked at the cock I could tell he was intimidated by the sheer size alone.

He took the man's cock in his left hand and held it, the cock looked even bigger in his small hand. He licked at it then slowly took it inside of his mouth, the cock looked so perfect to suck, I knew I had to taste it at the very least.

He tried to take the whole thing inside his mouth but he got just over six and could take no more, I watched as he tried to force this huge cock inside of his mouth. I bent over and reached for the cock, I took it inside my mouth and swallowed it to the base.

The guy grabbed my head and started to fuck my throat, damn this cock was amazing, I sucked and slurped his cock till he was close. His balls pulled in and his cock shot me with seven full shots of cum, I swallowed some of it but saved some for the Boy.

The guy held the wall as his legs were shaky, the orgasm had taken it out of him, I sucked that cock till there was not more to give. He pulled out and the cock slowly softened, even soft it was beautiful.

"Best blow job ever Sir, hope you and I can meet up again, really want to feed you again real soon. Son you could learn a lot from this man he knows how to pleasure a cock."

I grabbed the Boy and pulled him in for a kiss by the neck, I slowly fed him half the load this guy had given me. He gobbled it up, his tongue searching my mouth for more, he and I kissed, I laid him on the bed and got on top of him.

He pulled back his legs and let me put it back inside of him, now he would get pounded, I held his legs as my cock pushed in the quickly back out, our bodies slapping as my cock swelled, my balls ready to unload inside of him right now.

I slammed his hole with my cock till I was on edge, he clamped down on my cock and that was it, I shot six full shots of cum in the Boy. He grabbed his own cock and stroked it till he shot all over his chest and abs.

I stood there for a few minutes, I was worn out, not sure I could do that one more time, but I knew I would want to fuck this ass at least two more times before I left here. Big cock guy came back in the room and walked up to me and grabbed me and kissed me.

He handed me a card with his name and number, I smiled and he kissed me once again.

"Call me, I want to play with all of you next time, maybe you will let me fuck that fine ass of yours."

"It would be a pleasure to feel that big cock of yours in my hole, rare that I ever get fucked."

He kissed me once again and walked out, I lay down beside my Boy I needed a breather before any of this could happen again. He rolled on top of me and placed his lips on my own, he was a pretty good kisser I have to say.

He and I sucked face till he had me boned up once again, I put the guys card with my towel I knew I would have to call this guy and have him over for a sleep over.