Young Virgins at Nudist Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknown to both of them, there was a scuffle outside the truck, as the offsider tried to keep the concerned motorbike rider away who had heard the pleas for help. He decked the skinny offsider with a punch to his diaphragm, and leapt up and entered the cabin to see Anna, naked, squeezing one of her young breasts and holding the head of the truckie between her legs with her other hand as she writhed and groaned in ecstasy. Her excitement was reaching its zenith, she screamed out in fear, lust, panic and joy not knowing what was happening to her.

"OHH NO, OHHH NOOO.."

The good Samaritan looked on in amazement, this gorgeous babe was screaming rape but she was humping the guys face trapped between her legs as she squeezed and pinched her own breasts. As far as he could tell if anyone was raping anyone, it was her raping the truckie.

Meanwhile the offsider had entered the cabin from the other door, now wary of the biker, and was captivated by the show as well.

The truckie jammed his stubby thumb deeper into Anna's tight cunt, feeling a bit of resistance when he hit her hymen. He withdrew and thrust shallow digs into her, not wanting to bust her cherry with his thumb. He had other plans for it.

Anna screamed, "OH MY GOD, NO, NOOO OOHHHHH!"

She opened her eyes and saw the fat almost naked truck driver with his head between her thighs delving into her depths, a fat gruesome appendage angrily poking out of his shorts rubbing on her. She rolled her face away from the obscene sight only to be confronted to his offsider staring at her and another man she had never seen, watching her naked, so compromised. She went to move her hand to cover her bare breasts only to realise it was already on one, pinching her nipple.

The shame, the excitement, the stimulating manipulations were all combining to the mind shattering orgasm that now shook through her body.

"NOO...NNNNNNNGGNNNNG, OOOHHH FUCKING HELL EEEEAAAHHHHHH!" Anna screamed, her body quivering, every goose bump rising from her skin as the serotonin and other hormones flooded her system on their release. She pushed the truckies head out of her now sensitive crutch, looked around the cabin one last time seeking help and refuge only to see hungry strange males lusting after her before it all overwhelmed her and she collapsed and passed out.

The truckies face was awash with her fluids and looked at the other 2 guys before looking down at Anna's lifeless form spreadeagled at his side.

"Let's fuck her while she's out" The offsider said.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I'm not into rape and I like my women awake, but I do need to bust a nut, join in if you want." The truckie said as he pulled his shorts down and started to masturbate his fat knob over Anna's young naked body.

"Yeah, guess so, better than going back to jail again, I suppose." His offsider said, pulling his jeans down and releasing his long lean cock.

"You guys are fucked, but what the heck." the biker said, pulling out his heavy cock.

Each guy had one hand exploring Anna's firm body while furiously tugging the other on their own cocks. The offsider and the biker smeared their fingers in Anna's secretions and tasted her nectar.

"Yum, just like the first time." The offsider said.

The truckie was the first to blow, warning the others to get their hands off her tits. He blasted away, thick ropes of cum from his fat knob landing on her pert tits.

"Fuck, I was just about to suck them titties!" The offsider said before releasing his load over the gorgeous display laid out in front of him.

Seeing the two truckies shoot their load over the beautiful girl triggered the biker to bust his lot out as well, shooting it not only on Anna's belly and tits, but it landed on her face and hair as well.

"Fuck me, I gotta get a pic of this." Said the biker, taking a snapshot of his tribute coating Anna.

"Hang on, take one for me." Asked the truckie as he passed his phone to the biker,

"Put ya cocks in her hands, it will look like she wanked you off in case she ever cries rape when she wakes." The biker suggested.

The truckies agreed and wrapped Anna's petite hands on their cocks. While the shot was taken they felt her hands tighten and squeeze their flaccid cocks. They checked the photo and the men all thought it looked like she really was wanking them off and laughed loudly and crudely at the picture. The noise stirred Anna from her post orgasm bliss coma, and she started to move and awaken.

The truckie motioned for the other two to disappear and slipped his shorts back on. He started rubbing the ropes of cum into Anna's body.

She awoke to the nice sensation, looking at the caring man applying cream to her skin, feeling safe. She still had a strange feeling of vulnerability and cast her eyes around the cabin for danger, but all was well.

"Ohh thank you that burn cream feels great on my skin, I think I might have dozed off for a second and had weird dreams."

"Ohh really luv, what were you dreaming about, I hope you don't mind me applying the cream but it works best as soon as you can get in on you after the burn?"

"Please, keep going, I am ever so grateful for what you have done for me, I am sorry I don't even know your name, I am Anna."

"Nobby's me name miss Anna, Nobby Clarke." The truckie said, "So what was your weird dream then luv?"

"Well it is jumbled, but at one stage I had a vision of your offsider and another rough looking stranger with a big handlebar moustache leering at me as you um, eer licked the ice water from my belly button. Then I dreamt all three of you were groping me and playing with your dickies, but the dickies were so much larger than humanly possible, one was this fat and angry, holding her hand, that had held Nobby's cock, in a large circle, her thumb and index finger not quite meeting. One was long and thinner, but still way oversized, about this wide, and one was thick and heavy, so gross. I told you it was weird, penis's are only this big, I touched my fianće's today for the first time, so I know." Anna said smugly, with her new found knowledge, holding her finger and thumb in a very tight circle as she recreated Justin's width.

"Too right luv, sounds right weird. Cocks, I'm sorry, penis's cant be that big, you are right. I am almost done here, now I just need to ask a favour before I delete that video luv." Nobby said, agreeing with her so she kept thinking her memory of what she really saw was just a dream.

"Oh yes, thank you Nobby for reminding me about the video, what can I do for you."

"How's about you hold your self open for me while I take pic of your clam, so I can add it to my wall, I want to remember this day for ever."

"No way, that is obscene, I can't pose like that, if that photo made it way back to my Church group I would be ruined."

"Come on luv, no one I know goes to fucking church, here you can wear my sleeping mask so you can't be recognised. Besides, you always wanted to know how someone could pose like that, so here's your chance. Remember the human body is not sinful, the only sin is in the eyes of the sinful viewer. Viewers without sinful thoughts only see the beauty in nature."

"Well I don't know.." Anna wavered.

"I'll delete that video if you do pose for my wall?"

"Ohh well, what you do people say, FUCK IT!'' Anna said, liberated and excited.

She opened her legs as Nobby put his mask over her eyes and followed his posing instructions.

Her labia kept slipping from her fingers as she tried to hold her self open like the tattoo on Nobby's chest.

"Here luv, might be easier if I pose you and then you can follow on with your hands OK?"

"OK Nobby."

Nobby expertly fondled her female folds, making a porno face as he did, manipulating her young privates.

"Yep, that's perfect, now you hold yourself like that."

Anna tried but her fingers were still slimy, after several attempts, all filmed by Nobby, she finally wiped her fingers dry on the grimy sheets and then had traction to open herself for Nobby's photo but who knows what was stained on those sheets.

"There we go luv, perfect, now just a lovely smile for the camera. Lovely, one more with a big open smile, show me your mouth so we can see both of your holes we are taught to hide. One more now, almost done, I am just going to rest my tiny penis on your lips for the last shot."

The last comment shocked Anna awake, she tore off the mask just as Nobby was pulling down his shorts.

"NO NOBBY, I won't allow you to do that, you have been kind so far but that is taking liberties with me to the extreme."

"Ahh luv, you can't blame me for trying. I wont blackmail you into anything you don't want to do. Here, I'll delete the video now. Look."

Anna studied Nobby's phone as he hit delete on the video and he hurriedly took his phone away before the next compromising image appeared.

"Thank you Nobby, you are a rough diamond, true to your word, so kind to me but I must go before my fianće awakens." Anna said, getting dressing in her indecent swimmers.

"I suppose getting your number is out of the question Anna? I just want you show you my cabin when I put your picture up in prime position."

"How about I take your number and call you if I ever get the need for more of Nobby's wisdom's and insights, it's been quite an educational afternoon for me, ohh, who knew truckies had business cards, 'Up Fast Transport', interesting name, thank you Nobby."

With a quick peck on Nobby's cheek she left the truck, Nobby, exhausted and cunt struck watching her sway as her almost bare arse wink at him as she climbed out of the sleeper and walked back to her car and drove off.

Anna was fiddling with her hair whilst driving out of the rest stop when she felt something gooey in there. She pulled out the sticky clump and smelt it, thinking it must be the burn cream, she tasted it as well, just as she saw a man standing by his motorbike with big handlebar moustache watching what she was doing, grinning at her, giving her the thumbs up sign. How weird, he looks just like that man in my dream earlier. An erotic shudder wracked her body and she felt her clam leak again, dreaming of those monstrous penises.

"What a day, what a great day." Anna thought as she drove on while Justin snored.

Justin was jolted to a rapid awareness as the Corolla hit the corrugations on the dirt road Anna was driving.

"Wow, where are we, I was really tired Anna."

"Well hello sleepy head, so glad you have rejoined me on this wonderful, wonderful day."

"You seem so happy, I thought you would be mad at me for what I said before?"

"All in the past is forgiven my love, the day is too perfect to worry about what happened and what was said in anger, I love you Justin."

Justin took his eyes of the rough road they were travelling and saw his fianće's body shaking and bouncing as their little car shook. His eyes were captivated by the movement of her breasts, jiggling so rudely, so exposed in the tiny swimsuit. He noticed a heavy layer of dried white crust all over Anna's front. He thought, "Wow I really did spill my seed a lot on my darling, I must have fell asleep before I cleaned it all up."

"How much longer Anna?"

"Depends on the road conditions but hopefully we will be there in 10 minutes."

"Good, I can't wait for both of us to get decently attired. I hope our hosts will look after us."

Anna, quickly smiled at Justin, but then she saw he was erect and poking out of his brief racing swimmers again!

"Justin, I think you better calm down before we meet our hosts, I am sure they appreciate their guests being excited to arrive at their resort, but not in the way you are displaying yourself Mister!"

Anna teased her bashful boyfriend.

"Oh no, not again." Justin cried, seeing his rudeness.

The young lad had no control, the vibrations from the little car shaking over the corrugations and the visual stimulation of his near naked fianće's body bouncing made his little penis stiff as a board. He went to cover it up with his hands.

"Oh, no you don't, keep your hands away, no sinning anymore Justin, we have our pledges to up honour.""Anna chided.

"But I can't just sit here with my evil state exposed to you Anna."

"Why not my love, we are to be married, our bodies are not sinful, it is only the sinful mind that sees them as sinful. Is my body sinful Justin?"

Justin, confused by this new logic from Anna, went silent, trying to work out if her line of thought was valid after all the teachings he had learnt in the Church.

"I just don't think it is right for use to expose ourselves, it will only lead us into temptation." he answered.

"And isn't by refusing temptation, our faith and love becomes stronger?" Anna countered, adding, "Or does my body repulse you so much it should be hidden from sight for eternity?"

"Yes, no, errm, ah, oh dear." Justin flustered.

Anna giggled, loving tormenting her staid fianće with her new found liberation.

"So I am sinful and I should cover my sinful body all the time?"

"No, Anna, you are the purest person I know, I would say it was my mother, but she has had sex. As for your body, you should keep it hidden and only show it to your husband when you want to try for children to avoid temptation."

"Why? Is your faith so weak that the slightest temptation will lead you down the path of sin. If so maybe I have misjudged you Justin." Anna said with a wry smile, continuing to make him squirm while his stiffie poked up as they discussed their faith.

"No, I love you and God, but I am so confused. I'd feel safer if we are clothed. I can't understand how you are so relaxed with your exposure now?"

"Look around at the beautiful forest we are driving through. Nature is beautiful. Oh any way, look, here's the gate!"

They pulled up, got out and walked up the the sign.

"Welcome to Bill and Sal's Naturist Rainforest Retreat.

Press the bell and one of us will come down and open the gate,

it might take up to 10 minutes so please be patient.

Please follow the rules we provided you in your booking."

"Well darling, put your dickie away, I am sure that showing your evil state on entry is not one of the rules that your friend must have forgotten to pass on to us. Let's press the bell together, here's to a week in this Garden of Eden we will never forget!"

"I just hope they don't kick us out before we get in, us dressed so scantily." Justin grumped as he gingerly tucked himself in.

"DING DONG!" The bell rang as they jointly pushed the button, the sharp metallic sound sending shivers up both their spines, excitement for Anna, fear for Justin.