Young Virgins at Nudist Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scent drew him to lick lower, his tongue creeping down to her bikini line, wanting to taste the source of this pungent yet alluring smell he was experiencing.

"Did you get all your spilt seed Justin? Surly it cannot have reached that far?" Anna implored?

Justin sat back upright, his willie had shrunk back inside his costumes, suddenly he was feeling very tired, wanting a nap.

"I think so, I think you should drive Anna, I feel so drowsy."

They stepped out of the car to swap sides, Anna looked down desperately and checked that there was no little demons leaking down her body trying to impregnate her. She unthinkingly pulled down her bikini bottom to check none had oozed onto her downy forest protecting her entrance, forgetting she was standing in a public car park. She looked up and gasped, one of the old ladies had her mobile phone pointing at them, filming her exposure.

She quickly jumped into the drivers seat and was driving off as Justin was fumbling to shut his door and put his seat belt on. Luckily Anna had an excellent memory and could recall the directions to the retreat and drove on while her fianće snoozed.

There was so much to talk about and discuss and pray for, yet here he was taking a nap. As Anna drove she could not help think back to the feelings that consumed her at the bikini shop. She had a longing to touch her self down there, one hand on the wheel, the other resting on top of her tiny bikini bottom. So much had happened today, the first day they were without supervision. Her fingers pressed into her hot and moist valley, sending tingles of pleasure through her body, making the tiny hairs on her arms and neck stand up. She slowly closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation, when the blaring of a bull horn brought her back. Alongside their little Toyota was a large truck and the truckie's rough looking offsider was staring down at her from his higher point of view, seeing her in her skimpy bikini. He had caught her touching herself. He was flicking his tongue between his fingers in a V shape.

"Pull over and I'll growl you out!" He called out over the vehicle noise, gesticulating she stop urgently.

Unable to comprehend what he had said, even though she heard the words clearly, thinking there must be something wrong with their car, Anna saw a roadside rest stop up ahead and nodded and pointed to it.

The truckie's mate was beaming and yabbering to his driver and shortly both vehicles had pulled of the busy coastal highway into the secluded rest stop.

Justin was still fast asleep, so Anna just got out of the car to check the tyres, thinking maybe that's what the man meant by flapping his tongue. She had been wearing the bikini now for over an hour and had forgotten she was indecently dressed. As she bent over checking the front driver side tyre she heard the crunch of gravel as the men from the truck came to her aid. She stood up and turned, seeing their hungry looks and suddenly felt extremely exposed, vulnerable and afraid. The tall rangy guy who had called out to her on the highway, was wearing dirty blue jeans and a dark blue singlet, his driver was a short tubby guy wearing stubby shorts and also a dark blue singlet. Both men were staring at her intensely.

"Thank you for alerting me I had a problem with my car, the tyres look fine, what is the issue gentlemen?" Anna asked, keen to get the problem fixed and on her way.

The offsider nudged his mate and winked, realising she had thought he was telling her that her car was in trouble.

"It's ya clam pack, its leaking fluid, I'll have to growl it out." He said with a leer. His mate chuckled.

"Oh is it serious?" Innocent Anna asked.

"Shit yeah, without growling it out you could get so wound up and cum unstuck anywhere, you are lucky we are here."

"Shall I open the bonnet?" Anna asked.

"Oh yeah, good idea!." The offsider said, trying to think of a way to grab the naive girl where the other road stop users couldn't see. Only a couple of grey nomads with their caravans and one bloke working on his motorbike were using the rest stop and they would be out of sight once the bonnet was up.

Anna popped the engine bonnet and asked naively, "How long does it take to growl out a leaking clam pack? Where is located?"

"Here, lean right in, its down the back of the engine bay, put one hand here and the other there and really lean forward." He said.

Anna shocked at another stranger grabbing her, all be it her hands, meekly complied and searched to see the faulty mechanical unit.

"Nah, it won't be seen standing like that, keep your hands where they are and step your feet away from each other and it will come into view." He said, his face too close to hers under the bonnet, his cigarette smoke breath reeking.

"A little more apart, keep going, won't be long now." He said, suddenly moving away from her, leaving her relieved that he wasn't so intimately close. Anna was peering into the darkness of the engine bay trying to see which component was leaking and needing growling out, what ever that meant.

"I can't see it, what does a leaking clam unit look like?" Anna asked.

"Do you want to see a photo of one?" He replied.

"Yes please, that would assist me greatly."

"OK, but you asked for it just remember?"

"Please, just go ahead, I need to see what you think needs growling out!" Anna replied.

Suddenly the ties on her bikini bottoms were pulled down and she felt her bent over, wide spread crutch exposed. She banged her head on the bonnet in her haste to stand up and confront the rogues standing behind her. She slumped forward with the knock to the head and felt a warm wetness encase her private regions and spiky roughness on her bottom cheeks. Tingles shot through her body again as the stranger's tongue licked her most private parts. Anna struggled to get up quickly, as the heat from the hot engine and radiator were now intense on her front. Pulling back up and spinning around, she knocked over the crouched truckie's offsider at her feet, who was licking his lips with a big smirk. She saw the truckie, to her horror, filming her, she looked down, her top had snared on something in the engine bay and now she was fully exposed, her bare breasts and lady hair, to the lecherous truckie, while his mate stared up at her crutch from below.

Anna quickly covered herself and said with a quiet hiss, so as not to awaken Justin.

"Why did you do that, you should be ashamed of yourselves!"

"Well you asked for it." The offsider defended.

"How?" Anna demanded back.

"Look here babe," Said the truck driver, showing Anna a close up view of her lewd bent over exposure, her wide stance showed all her secret parts, all gleaming in the sunlight with her moist secretions, before to add to her horror the offsider started to lick her there.

She was dumb folded.

"See that is a clam leaking, and that's me mate starting to growl you out, felt good didn't it babe?" The truckie continued.

Suddenly the crude language they were using was interpreted by Anna, they were calling her womanly private folds a clam and, and...?

"Is licking a woman there called growling out?" Anna asked with absent mindedness, her desire to learn more earthly things that had been hidden by her sheltered upbringing overcoming her outrage over the liberties they had taken so far.

"I can shows you properly, how about you jump in the back of the cabin of the truck, we don't want that pale skin of yours burning in this bright sunlight." The offsider offered.

Anna, torn between the wonderful feeling she just experienced as she was "growled out" and the predacious stares from these rough men and being total aghast at the thought of the being intimate with anyone but her husband when she was finally married, just stood still and coyly bit her lip.

"Here luv, pop up in the cabin, I have some ice and some burn cream, we don't want that perfect skin of yours being scarred do we, your stomach is already very red?" The driver said, sensing her hesitation still, added. "You led us astray, we really thought you wanted us to growl you out, that's why we stopped. We thought you were just stringing us along just then, with the tyre check and all, ya know, not our fault is it? You dressed like that and leading us on."

Anna could see his concern, she looked at the red marks on her skin, and his arguments were reasonable, she mused. "I did pull over when he offered to growl me out. So I guess that I am the one to blame, I am dressed like harlot. If only I knew what it meant thought, I would have never have stopped. I certainly don't want any scarring, and being far from other help and not having money..."

"OK, I'll come up to your cabin for first aid, but only one of you can be in there with me, and no funny business. Deal?" Anna said, holding out her hand which was soon shook in agreement by both men, who raced to be the first one in the truck. The offsider made it there before the short tubby driver, but just as he did he, the driver clicked the door lockers on.

"My truck, bad luck for you sunshine." The truckie gloated at his outsmarted companion.

Anna struggled to get up to the high cabin, unused to the steep entry when she felt 2 strong hands grab her bare arse cheeks and propel her up effortlessly. The manhandling and the naughtiness of being in a truck drivers den almost naked while her fianće slept just metres away made Anna shiver.

"Here girl, pop over to the sleeper box and lay out on your back."

Anna crawled into the musky sleeper, the sheets were dirty, the walls covered in pornographic photos. How could someone pose for a photo holding their inner self so open she thought.

"Don't mind the clam shots darl, it gets lonely on the road you know. Me being away from my dear wife for weeks at a time."

Suddenly Anna felt sorry for the truckie, realising what loneliness he has to endure to earn a living.

"Here, this might be a little cool, but it will do you good." he said as he placed a wet hand towel full of ice on her tummy.

Anna squealed with the shock and her breasts jiggled.

"Ooh, that is cold, but so nice and soothing." Anna reached out and held her hand over that of the lonely, kind truckie who was caring for her, in an act of gratitude. The truckie slowly rubbed the ice pack over Anna's exposed skin as he knelt over her. His cock had swollen and now popped free of the leg of his stubby shorts and its fat head was alongside his bare thigh. Anna didn't see his exposure but the truckie had a thrill, knowing his cock was out so close to this tasty innocent girl. He thought how he could push things along.

"Whoops, the ice pack is melting, we don't want your suit getting wet, you will never be able to explain that to your husband Miss. Just pull those bottoms down a bit.

Anna, thinking he meant well, complied. Lifting her hips and shuffling her barley there bottoms down just a little.

"Come on, don't be shy, I have already seen all your secrets luv, and nuthin bad happened, c'mon, bit further down, driving in wet swimmers can be bad for your health you know. You can catch a cold."

Once again, his arguments made sense, he had not only seen her obscenely presented as she was bent over, he had filmed her doing so. So there was no point being shy now and she didn't want to spend the next week with a cold.

"Um, OK, but can I ask you to delete that video of me please?"

"Sure thing luv, I only took it at your insistence remember?"

"Oh yes, that's right. But you will delete it, we are getting married soon and I dont want anything coming up when the celebrant asked does any one have just cause as to why these to shall not wed. That would be so horrid, I would do anything to get that video deleted, I love Justin and it would break my heart."

"Well, here, you take off your swimmers, so they don't get wet while I grab me phone of me offsider. It's getting a bit hot in here, I might take me top off as well, I'm getting all sweaty."

Anna laid back, thinking what he said made sense, he really was a caring man despite

the tattoos, the pornographic photos, and general uncouth-ness. She stripped off, he was right, it was quiet warm in the musky cabin, the greasy sheet underneath her made her feel dirty, but dirty in a strange, naughty, exciting, beastly way. But she made sure to keep her legs tightly together.

The truckie was now back, bare chested with his big belly overhanging his shorts. He was covered in tats and Anna asked him about them as he continued to rub the ice pack on her skin. The conversation lulled Anna as he described each tattoo as a memory for love of his wife.

One tattoo of an open clam, that Anna was tracing with her finger, caused her to blush when he said it was an exact likeness of his wife's privates, who posed naked for the artist as he inked her husband. He said they both loved showing their love with a great growling out session. The truckie then, sobbing, confiding in Anna, telling her his wife was losing her battle with cancer and was now a few days away from death, in a coma and would soon be at peace. He was contracted to do this delivery run, away for 7 days and had to leave her bedside at the hospice and likely miss her passing.

The truth was he had been divorced for years and wouldn't know where or how is ex was, but he led Anna along with his bullshit, The clam tattoo was from a porno mag photo.

Between the touching tale and the physical touching, Anna was bonding with this roughneck, a man she would never have spoken to before let alone allow to rub an ice pack over her naked body.

"How could your wife pose, so exposed, so wet and indecently like that in front of a stranger?"

"It wasn't just the tattoo artist, anyone walking into the tattoo studio could see her. She didn't mind, you see the human body is not something we should be ashamed of. Nor of its liquids and nectars it produces. Society tells us cover your mouth when you yawn, girls keep your legs closed, boys hide your erections etc etc. We are the only bashful animals on Earth, why?

"Um, because of God's teachings?" Anna replied.

"No, because we are bullied into thinking that way. Native tribes had no issues being naked until they were forced into wearing clothes by invaders who had superior weaponry. Nakedness and the world belong together. You are born naked into it, it is the natural state. You have been lying here for half an hour naked without a thunderbolt striking you down, so either God agrees with my way of thinking or there is no God."

"Wow, you really do have a point there don't you." Anna nodded. "I do feel free, at first when you saw me in that indecent swimsuit I was shamed, but now I do not, and I am not wearing anything at all."

"You swimsuit was not indecent, it is only pieces of fibre, only people who have not freed their minds from centuries of indoctrination would think that pieces of cloth would be indecent."

"Yes, I understand now, the cloth is just cloth, its the viewer who has the issue, not the wearer." Anna said in a moment of enlightenment. Her stern religious upbringing was suddenly seen as control, not salvation.

Interrupting their line of conversation, seeing Anna relax totally and let her legs fall open, he said,

"Well look at that, we have a pool of water in your belly button, we don't want that spilt onto my sheets, giving me a damp nights rest. I could lick it out for you luv if you wish."

"Thank you, I wouldn't want you to have a damp spot on your bedding from my being here." Anna said, innocent of the innuendo she just said, still thinking about her revelation.

Anna then thought, how strange her life was, in one day she had been licked by 3 men, her fianće licking his seed off her belly, a stranger licking her, what word the truck driver say, "nectar" from her privates due to her mistaken communication, and now this kind man's tongue was licking and tickling her belly button. She giggled and squirmed, and in the process his tongue was now further down her body, his head at her crutch, but he kept licking and licking, seeking the nectar his mate had tasted. Anna could feel his urgent hot breath blowing on her downy pubic hairs, knowing this was now no favour to prevent the water from spilling. He was seeking her wedding parts and she just laid there, without shutting her legs. Still the tongue marched on, cutting a wet swathe through her soft strawberry blonde forest, Anna thinking will she will just give this poor man a taste of her to ease his sorrow about the tragic news of his wife?

Without resistance, the truckie found her wet groove with his tongue, enjoying her scent, taste, heat and youth, a heady mixture forcing his cock further from its confines. The small buzz of having her body licked was now a cascade of voltage as Anna's privates were caressed by the kind strangers tongue. She felt weird that someone would want to do that to anyone, but, oh, wow she felt good.

When his searching tongue found her button of lust Anna arched her body up, shivering in delight. She didn't object when the truckie reached around and opened her legs wider, giving him easier access to "growl her out". It sounded so animalistic, so primal, so... natural. The first proper experience of having a sustained tonguing of her lady bits was divine, his talents were exceptional. She didn't mind his sweaty hairy belly was rubbing on her naked side as he delved her depths. Anna felt amazing, so warm and fuzzy, electric and alive as his tongue took her. Even his rough hands kneading her buttocks felt so good.

The truckie knew what to do, he avoided going anywhere near her bum hole as that might be the one spot now that might shut his progress down. He couldn't believe his luck, he had only even gotten hags and scrags into his sleeper before, never a young virgin goddess like this. "Fuck she tastes awesome, so much cunt juice too, I'll love to bury my cock up her, the dumb kid, letting me get away with this." He thought.

He decided to take it up a notch and slid his fingers up from underneath her to give her combined mouth and finger thrashing.

Poor Anna had no chance of stopping him, she didn't want to, she only closed her legs to trap his head there, her hands made their way to her breasts, glistening with sweat and she felt her own fingers stimulating her nipples. She was quickly discovering what a pleasure her body could be, especially with her new found revelation that it's all natural. Anna writhed around under the tubby man as he licked, probed and discovered all her folds, fluids and flaps, the excitement building to a massive crescendo.

The truckie could feel her tensing up, his head overheating, trapped between her gorgeous thighs, as he took her to her first proper full on climax.

Anna became very vocal, so scared of what was happening. The orgasm earlier in the change room of the bikini shop came so fast, this one however, was building into something so immense, it was scary.

"NO, NO, NO.. OHH GOD NO.." Anna cried and writhed but held the truckie's face at her wet crutch.

"OHHH NO, STOP, OH, NOO, NOOO!" She yelled louder, yet still held him to her soaking cunt.

The truckie inserted his fat stubby thumb into her virgin hole, her secretions so slick it slid into the tight entrance with just a little force. He felt her clitoris swell on his tongue and gave it no mercy as her vagina gripped his thumb tightly.

"OH NOOOOOOOO, STOP!!!"" Anna screamed, feeling the fat thumb penetrate her, while her clitoris was gently tortured by his experienced tonguing, this stranger was accessing her most personal spaces.

"NOOOO! STOP IT! HELP!" Anna screamed at the top of her voice, her mind in conflict about what she was doing, breaking all the rules and tenets that had framed her life with the extreme joy and pleasure she was feeling, its intensity now making her cramp and shudder in anticipation.