Young Virgins at Nudist Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing left, all their camping gear, their clothes gone. Their phones, wallets were now gone with Anna's beach bag missing as well. The main key was left in the ignition by the thieves, one blessing was the previous owner had installed a secret kill switch to stop the in demand retro car being stolen. Otherwise they would be barefoot, penniless and naked apart from his stained brief swimmers. Thank God I didn't let the tramp take my camera bag, perhaps my unwanted eruption was divine intervention Justin thought, otherwise I would have accepted her offer to hold the bag for me. Justin checked the ashtray for his emergency cash he had hidden there for any unexpected occurrences and was pleased to retrieve the $20 note.

He arrived back at the store to hear Anna telling the store manager waiting at the curtain,

"I can't wear this one Jacko, it's obscene on me."

"Are you OK Anna?"

"Ohh Justin, I am so glad you are back, the manager is trying to sell me scandalous swimsuits, each one he hands to me is more briefer than the last. Just pass me my bag and I can get dressed and end this nightmare."

"It's gone Anna."

"What?"

"Everything, they have stolen everything, the car was bare, all we have is $20 and my camera gear."

"Ohh Jacko, can you please let us have some clothes and we will pay you back when we get home, we have been robbed." Anna pleaded.

"I can't tell if you are telling the truth Anna, open the curtain, so I can see. Come on, all the way, you have nothing to hide that I haven't seen before girl, don't be shy."

"Ohh darling Justin, please look away, I don't want you seeing me dressed like one of those tramps that stole from us, please don't look, but I must show the kind manager I am not lying."

Justin's mind now was spinning, his fianće was about to reveal her body to this Jacko guy we don't know, showing more of her body to Jacko, than she had ever to him, her own fianće.

"No, let's just buy whatever we can for $20 for you and get to the retreat and then call for help. Jacko Sir, do you have any towels or smocks we could have for that price please."

"Nah mate, not even sure what the fuck a smock is, but everything here starts at $50."

"How about we leave you Justin's camera gear as collateral until we get you the money Jacko?' Anna pleaded.

"Hey do you know how many of you blow ins come here and try to rip me off with your far fetched stories and trying to leave worthless stolen gear for exchange for my top brand merchandise, No way."

"But Sir, you must have a swimsuit that we can get for Anna at a discount, as we only have $20, please?" Justin begged.

"For fucks sake, between you grifters and the shoplifters I can barely stay in business. Now open the curtain now Anna, or I'll throw you both out, without any bikini."

"Justin, please don't look, I am so sorry, but I must plead our case face to face with Jacko to appeal to his merciful side. Have your turned your cheek for me Justin?"

"Yes my sweet, I have, I do not want to shame you further, so I will avert my eyes."

Jacko smiled, getting the shy ones to show him their bodies was the best part of his business, he loved chasing the vulnerable innocent ones and making them so embarrassed they even reveal more to him than they knew or wanted. He had a never satiated hunger to perv on young chicks. He loved this shop, as he gets older and older, the customers coming in are always new spunky teenagers in holiday mode.

The sounds of the curtain rings scraping on the brass rail, as Anna slowly opened her hidden body to the view of the manager and whoever else in the store who was looking at the commotion, echoed in Justin's head. He battled not to turn around and see the body of his fianće, using all of his faith to keep looking away. But why were so many people in the store staring at them.

Why had the manager just said "Oh My Fucking Gawd!!"

Justin used up all of his resolve to keep himself from looking back.

"Please Jacko, as you can see, this microscopic bikini is far too obscene and I can't possibly go outside wearing it, please let me have a modest covering for our twenty dollars and we will pay you double the difference upon our return home?"

"Well who knew such a fuddy duddy sounding sheila behind the curtain had such a smoking body. Let me have a close look at ya and see how that bikini fits"

Jacko crouched down, so his eyes were at Anna's crutch, "No, no, no, these need to ride up a bit higher, that's the style, the crochet material has lots of stretch, here I'll show you, just spread your legs a bit, that's a good girl, thank you for allowing me."

Anna nodded, not knowing what she was agreeing to.

Without waiting a second, Jacko quickly untied both sides of the tiny bikini bottom, pulled the front way down before inhaling deeply through his nose that was almost touching her Mons and then breathing his hot breath on the valley under her patch of silky soft strawberry pubic hair, slowly raising it up and retying the strings above her hips. Jacko wanted to dive in a taste her juicy cunt, now being lewdly displayed with the stretched crochet now a just a gaping net, letting her meaty mound poke through with a wispy forest of her pale pubes appearing above.

Anna had held her face in her hands in the deepest shame she ever had felt, unable to move. Being trapped naked and so vulnerable to any one barging in to the cubicle for so long had sent her hormones and evil thoughts racing and she felt her nether region getting very moist. That's why she wanted the towel, to sop up her excitement which had been building the whole trip. Now she saw Jacko's head and felt his breath at her crotch and he had exposed her most private part to his ungodly eyes and to add further shame, he sniffed her scent of arousal, her personal pheromones that were supposed to be only enjoyed by and when she had her husband. The feeling of the swimsuit now rising up and grabbing her privates tightly made her leak more of her "marital use only" fluid and adding to her light headedness.

Jacko couldn't believe his luck, "This bitch is like a Kangaroo caught in the headlights, just totally dazed, I wonder how far I can go? Look at her gash ooze her juice." He thought.

"OK, just spin around while I check the back, I need to be satisfied that this style suits your body, normally for a guiding fitting like this I charge a lot extra, so I am doing you a favour already." Jacko lied, wanting to continue taking advantage of this young treat. Innocent Anna just nodded her appreciation of his alleged generosity.

Suddenly Anna felt Jacko's strong hands on her naked hips twisting her around and she meekly complied.

Leaving his hands on her, Jacko had a great view of Anna's naked butt, the G-string just appearing at the top of her round firm butt cheeks. He slowly slid his hands across those gorgeous globes, grabbed them and parted them apart, exposing Anna further to his eyes. Once again he sniffed deeply and puffed his hot breath on Anna's privates.

Justin heard two heavy hand slaps and a little yelp from Anna before hearing Jacko saying, "Yep, all looks might fine at the rear, now we just need to check the top out, you are OK with that Anna, aren't you Anna?"

Anna felt a surge of electricity bolt through her body when Jacko rudely slapped her naked bottom cheeks with both of his hands. She could now feel the crutch of the suit was so damp it was sodden, why was her body shaming her like this. But as Jacko's hands slid along her skin to her waist and urged her to spin around she just nodded and complied once again.

Jacko took one last lingering look at her labia before rising up and looking at Anna's face, still buried in her hands. "Wow, she is still stunned, let's see how far she will let me play." He thought.

He slid his rough salt water and sun dried hands along her pristine pale skin, looking at her amazing breasts barely covered by the tiny patches of crochet. His fingers met the string line going around her lower chest and they chased that line to her under boobs. He drew his fingers up her breasts to her areolas that were too big to be covered by the material.

"See this Anna, look, I need to stretch this to keep you decent OK?"

Anna looked down and saw the tanned fingers of the stranger rubbing the edges of her areolas and just bit her lip and nodded as she squeezed her thighs together in an attempt to stop her excitement leaking down her legs, but it only gave her more of a thrill as the suit cut deeper into her wet valley. His fingers were etching tracks of pleasure, a pleasure she knew she should not be enjoying but was powerless to stop.

Whilst still rubbing her outer nipples Jacko said into her ear, his hot breath there releasing further waves of hormones through her young naive maturing body.

"I just need to untie this at the back and then we can get it looking great, OK Anna?"

This time Anna nodded eagerly and repeatedly, her sexual awakening taking control over her mind that was blinded with shame.

In no time Jacko had the tiny top undone and now Anna's glorious young upturned gravity defying tits were on full unimpeded display. Her large areolas were capped with beautiful cone shaped nipples that were bursting, showing Anna's arousal. Jacko had to hold himself back from sucking on those beauties. He stepped away for a second. A murmur rolled through the store as the other customers saw Anna's great tits.

He whispered into her ear again, "I am just going to stretch the suit out for you but I just need to check you cup size to make sure we have the right top, you OK if I feel your cup size Anna?"

Anna just nodded and licked her lips, wanting her ordeal to be over or was she wanting something else, her feelings were so strange, she was so confused. She gasped when the strong hands of Jacko were now roaming freely with her permission all over her chest, her chest that she was so embarrassed about as it developed and had always kept bound and hidden. Now a stranger, worse a ungodly stranger, was touching her so intimately while her fianće was just a few steps away. She bit her lip, forcing herself not to yelp or cry again as she didn't want Justin to see this shameful act.

Jacko had to remove one hand from the amazing tits he was feeling up and adjust his raging boner in his boardshorts. He had one hand on his hard cock and another on her tits and if he didn't have a shop half full of customers he would have pulled his cock out and forced the dumb bitch to suck him off. All he could do was to ensure his prey was exposed to his extensive CCTV cameras so he could jack off to it later.

"They don't call me Jacko for nothing." He laughed to himself. He twisted and pulled at Anna's nipple, making her rapid breath go harsher as he gave his cock one last tug before adding both hands to Anna's nipple torture.

When Anna felt both her nipples been stretched painfully out from her breasts her eyes flew open and her mouth opened to yell out. But then she saw Justin, rocking on his feet, as he does when he is in deep prayer and curtailed her outburst so as not to disturb Justin's communication with God. She reached up and gently drew Jacko's hands down from her breasts, looking into his eyes, pleading for mercy.

Jacko read her actions wrong, and ravaged her body with his strong hands down to her pelvis, with one hand roughly grabbing an arse cheek and the other hand searching, diving under the swimsuit and touching her pubes, stretching the bikini material even further as he successfully sought, without resistance, her moist, cherry entrance. Jacko was thrilled to feel her slick, wet groove and rubbed his finger deep between her labia trapped in the net of the crotchet material.

The shock of the double assault, front and rear, the stranger finger in her cherished protected valley, touching her intimates so wantonly in public caused Anna to have her first climax. It hit her hard and unexpectedly. The build up of the trip away, her time with Justin alone, her first beach visit without parents and now the manipulations and embarrassment added to the feelings of the rough fingers molesting her privates and rudely squeezing her bottom. It had all combined to made her feel out of this world, so dizzy, so electric, she was overcome by her orgasm and slumped down to the ground and shuddered all over.

Jacko turned to the nearest CCTV camera and smiled as he smelt his finger, now glistening with Anna's virgin secretions and slowly licked it. He knew if he pressed any further he might get in deep trouble, he had been lucky the dumb arse boyfriend was still obeying Anna's wishes.

While Anna was still in a cloud of euphoria, Jacko helped her to stand up and redid her top, after stretching the tiny panels so her areolas can be barely covered but allowing her hard nipples to poke through.

"There we go, that's the correct fit and it's a great look. Now I have a idea, but you might want to tell your boyfriend to face the wall now, because we need to go to the front of the shop so I can take a photo of you to add to our picture wall, and that way you can get both the top and bottom for only 20 bucks, saving you around $160, do you want to save $160 Anna?"

Anna, still reeling from her original orgasm awakening, meekly nodded her compliance.

Dreamily, full of endorphins, she said, "Justin darling please face the wall now, don't look at me, I have faith in you darling, I love you so much."

The voice of an angel entered Justin's head, gently bringing him out of his religious fervour, then he worked out it was Anna, asking him to face the wall.

"I would die for you my love, I trust you completely." he replied as he faced the wall now.

Jacko sniggered to himself, "Which planet had this gullible fools come from?"

A few minutes later Anna was back at the cubicle, trying her best to make the scandalous swimsuit look less trampy, thinking back on some of the poses Jacko had made her do would not be very tasteful, but at least she now had something to wear out of the shop. She tried to get Jacko to lend her the phone so she could call the police, or home, but Jacko explained he didn't want his shop being associated with the rogues she had met and refused.

"Come on my love, let's go to the retreat, at least that is paid for for the week." Anna said taking Justin's hand with one hand and using her free hand to cover her shameful chest so wantonly exposed by the tiny top. Leading him out of the shop, Justin looked way ahead, but not at his fianće, not seeing her almost unclad bottom chew the g string as she walked with shame, exposed to the watching public.

Justin's heart was full of love after his recent interaction with his god and the love of his life was holding his hands and leading them to their safe sanctuary. It wasn't until they walked past a few shops later and he saw Anna's skimpy outfit in the angled window reflection of a recessed doorway.

"OH MY GOD, ANNA!" Justin yelled, drawing attention from everyone nearby.

"Please Justin, just let us get to the safety of the car, there are so many people looking at me."

"But you are just like those tramps, you look so sinful, how could you?"

"Fuck that mate, she looks fucking tasty to me!" A dread locked local dude said as he came closer to look over Anna.

Anna, ashamed and embarrassed, brought both hands to her face, hiding her shame and welling tears.

"Fuck me, she's dripping wet, she needs a good fuck mate, if you ain't up for it I'll do the job!" The dude continued.

That statement brought Anna back to action and she grabbed Justin's hand and dragged him away from the scene they had created.

"Even her arse is tasty, don't forget my offer ya nerd!" The dude called out as Justin and Anna escaped.

"That is one nice fresh cunt hey, I dig the hand prints on her arse cheeks!""Another guy yelled out, noticing the red slap marks by Jacko still showing.

That last comment made Anna break into a short lived run, after just a few steps her breasts bounced free of the tiny top, shaming her even more. Not stopping to try and adjust her top, she let go of Justin's' hand and ran again, this time with her hands holding her bouncing boobs. Her nipples responded to the stimulation and swelled further, her crutch now leaking so much her inner thighs were covered in the shimmering fluid.

Finally sitting in the sanctuary of their car, after escaping the rude crowd, their hearts beating so fast, their heads whizzing with all the thoughts and emotions, they held hands, no daring to speak first, or look at each other.

Finally Justin spoke with a quavering voice, realising what he had said to her was horrid,

"I am so sorry for what I said Anna." He turned to add to the apology but was shocked to see his almost naked fianće's body and why were her thighs so wet?

Anna turned to Justin to reply, but now she saw his penis poking out of the top of his costume all red and angry, leaking clear fluid while the rest of his crotch and thighs were covered in a white crusty stain. Shocked by seeing Justin's cock for the first time Anna lashed out.

"Don't mistake me for those tramps, you might get away showing your penis to them in its devil state, but my eyes are for God, not the devil. Put it away, it is because of your lewdness I am in this horrid outfit and we have lost everything."

Justin blushed deeply, not realising his embarrassment had popped out of his swimmers. He quickly tucked it in, but the touch of his fingers on his hard cock while looking at his exposed fianće was all to much. Involuntary he rubbed his cock while staring at the female body sitting so close, so exposed.

"JUSTIN!, STOP IT!" Anna screamed, reaching over to pull Justin's fingers of his sinful appendage.

The movement caused Anna's exposed breasts to wobble just in front of his eyes, he let go of his penis but Anna's hand didn't withdraw as quick as his and he felt her fingers on his shaft.

"Ohh, I can feel the heat of the devil in you!" Anna said with amazement, her fingers now gripping Justin's penis, encircling all around its slim shaft. "I can even feel the pulse of hell in it!" Anna added as Justin's cock throbbed, his hand now holding Anna's and making it rub his penis. Before Anna could withdraw from his grip his cock exploded, shooting ropes of his cum up in the air, only to splatter on Anna's hand.

"JUSTIN!! Stop, this is sinful, your seed is for making babies, stop!"

He turned to Anna at the thought of making babies with Anna, the sex, made Justin spurt again, this time the arc of cum landed on Anna's bare skin on her stomach and started a slow drip towards her fertile groin.

"Oh Justin, quick, we must prevent your seed from getting near my sacredness, um, we have no towels, quick just, just, err, quick lick your seed off me now, hurry."

Anna grabbed Justin's head and forced it onto her lower stomach.

Justin was overwhelmed, his second orgasm, the strong scent of Anna's crutch just inches away from his nose, he was stunned.

"LICK ME Justin, lick me now!" Anna demanded loudly, so worried about falling pregnant, one breast still out of its top, forgotten, just as two old ladies dressed very conservatively compared to the rest of the town folk walked past their car. They shook their heads in disgust at the obscenity occurring in broad daylight and huffed and tutted as they hurried away.

Justin timidly poked his tongue out and licked Anna's pure skin for the first time, revelling in the feel, the taste, the naughtiness of it. He started lapping up from her untainted skin to the puddle of sin he had spilt on her and tasted his own fluid for the first time. He didn't like the texture but was relieved it was not a burning fire on his tongue as he was expecting after all the indoctrination over the years in his church. He ran his tongue eagerly over his fianće's stomach, cleaning up his sin, but thrilled to be so intimate with her.