Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oopsie." Cooed Anna.

"I...I... I am so sorry." The cop stuttered as he tried to cover up the puffy nipple but Anna turned back so his hands were touching her breast again. This time skin on skin.

"You should have told me you were not wearing a bra under the shirt, I wouldn't have tried to take it off." He said, trying to save his butt from a sexual harassment charge.

"Well let's get this photo over with, keep going." Anna said blithely, hiding her joy at embarrassing the young officer.

He had to kneel before her to undo the last 2 buttons and Anna shrugged the shirt off her shoulders and it dropped to the floor, just beating the young blokes jaw dropping as he saw her shaved snatch inches from his face.

"Your starkers?" He cried out, his eyes glued to the bald young pussy.

"Yes, silly, you just undressed me, now take the pics before anyone walks past." Anna ordered him, having gained some advantage over him.

The camera flashes brought the Desk Sarge to the charge area, thinking the film crew were back.

He saw Anna nude, gave her body a slow appreciative stare, then quickly grabbed the police shirt so she would remain naked.

"Are you OK?" He asked.

Anna pirouetted, "Do I look OK?" She teased, trying to win over the Desk Sarge.

"I was asking the Constable not you, you slut!" Was his gruff reply that stung Anna.

"Um sure Sarge, I'll go find something for her to wear, we can't put her in the cell like this."

"No time for that, it's getting busy, hand cuff her in one of the Dee's offices, I need you out front. We will sort her out soon. If she misbehaves, just throw her to wolves, as she is, to teach her a lesson."

He then whispered to the constable with some concern. "Our CCTV captures everything that goes on in our Station so if the other prisoners harm her they will pay dearly for it. So remind them of that."

He then went back to the chaos at the front.

The young copper led the naked Anna to an office and handcuffed her to the desk.

"What about my phone call?" Anna pleaded, now really worried.

"I.. I gotta go.." he stammered.

"I can't let you go out like that!" Anna winked, looking at his bulging crutch. "Take it out, it looks huge!"

The young copper blushed even more, he was hoping she would not have noticed his excitement.

Anna egged him on,

"Go on, you have seen mine, now I have to see yours, and there are no cameras back here that I can see!"

The poor young bloke had no choice, he was horny as hell and the most attractive girl he had ever talked to was naked in front of him and begging to see his cock. He quickly scanned the office for any CCTV and then unzipped himself and pulled out his big fat cock in front of Anna's face. His cockhead was smeared in his leaky precum.

Anna's free hand went straight to it, feeling it up and licking her lips.

"Oh wow, when I go shopping if I see anything branded 'Police' I am going to buy it. I'll know it is super sized. Your cock is huge."

With her one hand stroking his throbbing cock Anna asked, "How do you get an outside line on the phone here?"

"Um, just dial 9 then the number you want to ring."

"But if I ring I can't keep doing this." Anna said, wanking him as she looked him in the eye.

"I'll un-cuff you from the table." He quickly replied.

Anna dialled the Nudist Resorts number which she had memorised as the digits spelt PARADISE on a keypad. There was no answer. She hung up.

"That was your one call."

She quickly thought she needed to keep trying and hope they arrived back there soon, but needed to keep the young cop on her side.

"No, I didn't speak to anyone, they will be there soon. The longer it takes to get through, the longer I'll use my mouth for something else instead of talking." Anna said, leaning in and licking his big fat cock head.

Even if the Desk Sarge bellowed out for him, the young constable was going nowhere, he was in ecstasy.

"I bet you have lots of girls chase you." Anna purred.

"Nope."

"Why not, you are young, got a good job and a huge cock!" Anna asked.

"Well that's the problem, I tried it with a girl before I joined the cops and she screamed when she saw how big I was, called me a freak. I got carried away and tried to get it up her anyway but she was too tight. She ran away and posted my name and picture up on the "Dud roots of our Town" social media page, so now I am a pariah. You're the first girl to ever lick my cock and it feels awesome, keep going."

"I will, I'll just try that number again."

Anna started properly sucking the young coppers cock biding time in the hope someone would answer at the nudist resort. As a reward he told her how she could put it on loudspeaker and redial, but really he told her so she could ring and then use both hands to pleasure him along with her warm, wet, willing mouth.

They both shuddered when the phone gave the engaged signal at the resort, Anna knew she would be able to speak with Bill or Justin shortly, the copper knew his play time was ending soon.

Anna relaxed her throat and sunk her lips from the tip of his big fat cock all the way to it's hairy base, buckling the knees of the young lad with intense pleasure. She hit redial and sucked hard on his knob before sliding her lips all the way along his shaft, taking his wide cockhead deep into her throat as she squeezed his plums.

The Desk Sarge yelled at a Senior Constable to go find the young copper.

He walked in to see the naked Anna choking, spitting his erupting cock out as the young constable blew so much jiz she was overwhelmed. He called out to the young cop as he blasted his rope son young cum in and on Anna,

"Busted numb nuts, now you owe me."

He quickly took a snap with his phone of the money shot scene and raced back to the Desk Sarge.

"You find the young bludger?"

"Yes Sarge, he is just coming now." The Senior Constable said, trying to hide his smirk.

"What the Fuck was he doing back there?"

"Well Sarge, from what I could see, he was trying to get inside the prisoner's head. HA HA." The Senior Constable said.

"Yeah, everybody is a detective these days." The Desk Sarge chuckled, at the wrong interpretation.

The red faced young copper re-joined the confusion building at the front of the police station, trying to avoid the Desk Sarge and the arsehole Gary who busted him. Gary told the young copper to look after the people he was dealing with, as he had to back urgently and check some old files.

He walked in to the Dee's office to find Anna redialling her desperate call. He reached over and clicked the call dead.

He looked at the scared naked teenager, showed her the compromising photo and just nodded to his crutch.

Anna sighed, it was fun and almost joyful to blow the inexperienced and embarrassed young copper but this older one seemed cold and hard, not someone she wanted as a friend but definitely needed to keep on side so he wasn't her enemy. As she fished his length out from his uniform trousers he was groping her all over roughly. Every time she went to redial he would slap his hard cock against her face hard. Anna needed to deep throat him to distract him so she could ring the resort. She reached out blindly to hit the redial button.

Anna gagged on his cock when suddenly the phone call answered, and quickly pulled his rod from her throat so she could talk.

Her elation was crushed when the voice at the other end of the line said "Hospital."

The arrogant copper saw her disappointment and laughed as he hung up the call.

"You dumb bitch, you hit one of the pre-programmed numbers in the phone instead of redial, my great cock must have dick-stracted you. HAHA, Now suck me like a good slut and I might let you dial the number you should have."

This time the arsehole held the back of Anna's head and face fucked her hard. Anna felt abused and used with the loveless assault. She made vocal protests when she could, but her mouth was kept very busy. To make matters worse he was saying all kinds of degrading things, like,

"I bet you sucked cock just to get good marks at College."

"Did your brother teach you how to deep throat or was it your uncle."

"You'll be a Cop Shop Groupie, wanting to gobble all the boys in blue, you law whore."

"You think this is demeaning, wait till I send the rest of the shift back here to fuck you over then when we get bored or you don't appreciate our efforts to please you with a willing sexy response, we will throw your cheap trash arse into the lockup with all the crims and creeps."

Despite the insults Anna just sucked and fondled away trying to bring a conclusion to the assault but noticed, with all the groping and imagery he was suggesting, she was getting very wet, despite hating the guy filling her mouth.

When he said,

"Your throat might be tight but I bet your cunt is loose as an old crone's, only real sluts can take a cock that deep."

He reached down to try and diddle her slit to see how loose she was after all the cocks she must have had up her.

She was able to pull her head off his cock and gasped deeply before saying,

"I am a virgin, leave me alone and just let me call my fianće, he will get me out of here any minute."

"Fuck me you are tight and so soaked down there, you horny bitch, lie on the desk and gimme a taste of that teen-aged untapped snatch."

Anna quickly obliged, placing herself so she could dial the phone while he was busy at her crutch.

While the rough copper was distracted, looking at, tasting and licking her very moist virginity Anna carefully dialled the Nudist Camp.

The phone didn't ring or give an engaged signal.

It went straight to a recording, saying,

"The number you have tried is unavailable or has been disconnected."

Anna quickly dialled again, being extra careful with the numbers, but had the same result.

A little flash went off, the dirty copper was taking pics of her spread pussy.

"You can't do that!" Anna exclaimed, aghast that her moist spread pussy photo would be shared around all the horny coppers with a devastating impact on her hymen as they all held her down for their pleasure.

"Well suck me or fuck me, but be quick about it you hussy." He ordered with a fierce hunger in his voice and eyes.

"Bring that big truncheon around to my face as I hang my head over the desk, I can really take you deep." Anna suggested, using her new knowledge to hopefully blow him fast so she can try and call Justin again.

"What a perfect little slut you are, sucks cock like a hungry whore but has a wet pussy begging to be broken in, this is going to be the best fucking night shift." He crooned. He lent over and sucked a big love bite on the side of Anna's left tit, then sucked the puffy nipples on each of her amazing breasts.

Standing back up, sinking his cock all the way into her mouth and throat as he squeezed her fantastic tits, one now bearing his mark, he watched her young body writhe on the desk. Anna delved her own fingers into her snatch, acting as if she was giving herself pleasure, to urge him on. Her acting worked for both of them. He soon blew his load, some in her throat but pulled out to give her a facial and paint her tits as well.

"Ohh yeah. Catch that Copper cum, cunt!" he grunted.

With the hot sperm blasting on her Anna, already turned on, her fingers were dancing a blur on her clit as her orgasm neared.

"Lick me!" She pleaded, now so keen for a climax.

"Nah, fuck you!" He said, grabbing her hands and hauling her so he could cuff her to the desk again.

"Now you are fucked, your phone call was wasted and you can't Jill yourself off, so you will be begging me to come and fuck your virgin cunny for your sexual tension relief soon enough, you Cop cock sucking slut. You need that big cum you almost had, don't you! I'll be back soon. Don't go away! HA HA HA." He cruelly laughed.

Anna laid her head on the desk and sobbed. How did she end up naked in a police station and getting abused, not by the crims but by the police, with no one to turn to. It had started with an innocent trip away with her beloved and now she is a Cop cock sucking slut handcuffed waiting for which ever nasty Copper wanted to abuse her next. In just a few days instead of being a young, innocent engaged couple patiently waiting until their wedding in 12 months time before having sex, both her and Justin have transformed into wild reckless sex hounds climaxing with and giving pleasure to strangers. Yet the one guiding light holding them together as a couple was they had yet to fuck each other, or anyone else. But that may change that very quickly with the testosterone filled environment of the Cops and Crims.

"Psst! Anna!"

Anna stopped her sad sobbing and listened carefully trying to track the harsh loud whisper of the voice.

"Anna, over here!"

There was an opaque window, ajar at the bottom where she could see a lens and a microphone poking through and a hand waving and glistening green eyes next to it!

"Pixie, Matty, come help me! How long have you been there?"

"We tried to come in but they kicked us out, but we snuck down the side and found this window just open, we have filmed your abuse by that prick. He is the one that is fucked now!" Pixie said.

"I tried calling the resort but the line is out, what is going on?"

"Anna, there is a huge storm about to hit us, it must have taken out the phone lines up there." Matty said.

Suddenly the all the lights went out, as if on cue.

The police station was in darkness, only a few battery powered EXIT signs were casting a soft eerie faint green glow. Matty switched on his video light, filling the office with light to keep filming the scared, naked and handcuffed teenager.

The Desk Sarge came down to the Detective's office, seeking to find out how it had light.

Seeing the cum splattered and tear stained Anna then the video crew, the Desk Sarge thought how they could be of use.

"You lot, bring your lights into the station."

"Only if we can keep the camera on our friend Anna, one of your own lot has already abused her." Pixie demanded.

"Fair call, we need your lights. I'll meet you at the front." He said.

Matty quickly set up some lights for the front desk of the Station as Pixie went to Anna. He then spoke quietly with the Desk Sarge, asking to film a scene where Anna is incarcerated with all the crims in the police lock up. What ever was said between them it ended with a handshake that appeared to pass something into the Sarge's hand which he quickly shoved in his pocket. Matty followed the Desk Sarge back to Anna.

"Well young lady, it's obvious you are not safe here alone, so I am going to lock you up with our other 'Guests' in our cell."

"But Sir, I will be..."

"Let me finish," The Desk Sarge continued, "Matty and Pixie will be filming you for your safety, OK?. To ensure they are not carrying any contraband to the crims, they also will be buck naked just like you."

"Hey, that wasn't part of our deal?" Matty arced up.

"Fuck off, you have been staying at a nudist camp, you ain't shy." The Desk Sarge snapped.

"Deal. What deal are you talking about Matty?" Anna asked puzzled.

"Let me know when you have both stripped off and I will take you three to the cell for your prison porno." The Desk Sarge stated and walked back to the front desk whistling happily, leaving Matty to face the questioning Anna.

"Prison Porno?" Anna asked wide eyed and pale.

"Anna, hear me out, it's for yours and Justin's future. I just need a quick scene with you being locked up with the crims, it will be a huge hit for our site. The Sarge said it will be so quick you will never be in any danger. It would make us all a ton of cash. But now he wants Pixie and I naked, I am not so sure about it." Matty said.

"Well, having me naked to look at might distract some of them from pursuing Anna, it could be helpful, besides we will be out of reach of the crims, Matty on the safe side of the bars. Unlike Anna who is taking the real risk, but she is the one that has been arrested. Let's do it, it will mean so more money for Anna and Justin." Pixie said, undressing as she talked.

Matty went and told the Desk Sarge Pixie was already nude and he would be naked in a flash.

The three nudes waited for a few minutes for him, wondering why he was taking so long. Finally after their nerve jangling wait standing nude in the Cop Shop, their eyes roving over the bodies of the others, their apprehension building, the Desk Sarge finally appeared. But shocking the unclad trio, the Sarge had brought along 3 other brawny Coppers, including the smirking arsehole Senior Constable who had left a now prominent love bite on Anna's titty.

Pixie and Anna cringed when the other Policemen wolf whistled and murmured smutty remarks to each other, drinking in the girls nakedness and laughing at Matty's modest penis.

"You nudists follow me, boys, you watch their rears."

"Yes Sarge!"

Matty's video light lit their way, filming the two naked girls being led down a dull corridor to a solid door marked 'LOCKUP'. The Desk Sarge opened the heavy door and the light showed the large single cell, prison bars allowing a wide passage way past it to another door at the end marked 'Exercise Yard'. The single gate to the cell was unlocked by the Sarge and the naked girls were exposed by the light to the prisoner's wild eyes.

A cacophony of obscenities filled the air and there was a rush to the bars and open gate to try and grab the temping young female flesh.

The girls cowered back to Matty, hoping to get away from the cell, but Matty was propelled forward, pushed by the 3 Coppers.

One large form emerged from the dark recess of the cell and the other inmates allowed it through.

The Desk Sarge shook the hand of the prisoner and said,

"Happy Birthday Tristan, I bought you a present and a little bonus for me to play with, I didn't have time to wrap them though."

"Thanks old mate, looks like you have kept the young bitch busy, she has blow all over her." The arrested Senior Detective Tristan Thislethwaite smiled down at Anna.

"Yeah, the horny bitch was entertaining on your desk. Your chair has a puddle of her juice, she is very excitable." The Desk Sarge chatted with his locked up mate, not caring what Anna thought of their conversation.

"Has she lost her cherry yet?" Tristan asked.

"Unbelievable, but no, Gary showed me a photo of her hymen he took a few minutes ago."

The arsehole Senior Constable then showed all the inmates the pic of Anna's exposed innocence, inciting another round of obscenities and a crush on the bars as they pressed forward. Some of the crims already had their dicks out pulling on them at the sight of the nude girls.

Anna's eyes were wide, there was her tormentor Tristan, leering down at her and she bravely cast her eyes around the rest of the baying mob, fearing to see Craig and his brother Colin but had some slight relief they were not there.

Pixie was shaking, did she really hear the Desk Sarge was going to rape her? She was beginning to freeze up with fear again.

Matty was deeply concerned, the candid way the Desk Sarge was talking to his locked up fellow officer about his plans and having stationed the 3 goons behind him could only mean one thing, they weren't walking out of here with the footage he was recording. He couldn't even sneakily swap out memory cards as he left the rest of the video gear when he stripped down.

"Little One, come here." The Desk Sarge ordered Pixie.

Pixie shuffled forward.

"If you mirror what Anna does to Tristan on me I will not throw her in with the dirty dozen crims in the cell, but it has to be your own free will and full of enthusiasm?" He calmly asked.

Anna looked at her friend with pleading eyes, the frenzied mob was horrid.