Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked away as Justin fumbled trying to open the engine bonnet of the sick car, looking for an approachable person to ask to borrow their phone.

One old man was eager to help until his wife saw Anna in the sarong, her dark nipples clearly seen under the thin fabric, who shunned her away.

Anna moved onto the next car and the two ladies gladly welcomed Anna and insisted on having photos taken with her before letting her use the phone. As she went to ring Nobby, the pics the butch women took were still on the screen and Anna saw how they had used the sunlight to shine through her sarong and expose her so she almost looked naked. In one shot one of the ladies was doing the raised 'V' of fingers to her mouth and licking the junction while pointing to Anna's obviously shaved snatch. Her pussy lips back lit by the sunlight and her unintentional wide stance.

"Oh well, at least I get to make the call. Imagine what they would think if they saw me really naked on Matty's website, maybe I should tell them '' Anna mused, biting her lip thinking naughty thoughts.

She was delighted when Nobby answered and found out he was just half an hour away and heading towards them. He seemed so eager to help.

"Thank you so much Nobby, I can't believe you still remember me, see you soon, you are my hero." Anna rang off.

Nobby chubbed up on hearing Anna's voice. He couldn't believe the hot young chick hadn't reported him to the police and was actually wanting to see him again. As luck would have it he was very near the rest area and he had to contain his arousal. He pulled over where he could and lay on his back in his sleeper and looked up at the picture he had had printed up and placed on his ceiling of Anna pulling her virgin cunt open. He started to wank so he wouldn't be scaring her with his dick busting out of his shorts when they re-met. Then he thought, maybe she wants me, maybe the breakdown is just a ruse so I get to growl her out again. Maybe she want me to fuck her this time. She made no mention of Justin.

He stopped wanking, pulled up his stubby shorts and jumped back in the drivers seat. He was glad he had no co driver with him today. He drove on, his fat cock poking out the top of his shorts, eager to see Anna again.

Anna squealed in delight, jumping up and down waving as Nobby pulled his truck into the secluded rest area. Nobby saw Anna, her boobs bouncing under her sarong as she jumped up and down. The sarong started to loosen but Anna was too excited to notice. However her squeals had the attention of all the highway rest area users, their eyes glazed on her bouncing form.

Anna's tits, her slutty nipples awake with the excitement of Nobby arriving to rescue them, now bouncing freely as her sarong dropped. Her magnificent boobs were only exposed for a few seconds, before Anna covered up, but the love bites were seen by all and everyone had their own opinion about the girl who showed them her slutty tits.

As Justin looked from under the bonnet he saw Anna run up and hug the nugetty tattooed truck driver. It was quite a hug, like he was a long lost lover. Justin's head banged the bonnet as he stood up in shock as he watched the tattooed hands freely grab and squeeze his fianće's arse cheeks as they embraced. Justin couldn't believe his dick stirred at the sight, firstly at Anna's innocent boob flash, then the way this rough truckie mauled her great bum so openly.

As Anna led Nobby over to meet Justin, Justin tried to hid his stiffy. Nobby was trying to do the same.

Justin's hand was squashed in the powerful handshake of Nobby who then quickly looked at the old motor.

"Do we just need to top up the radiator water Nobby?" Justin asked hopefully.

"Can't say for sure, but I'll grab a bucket from me truck and one of us needs to go down to the creek that is about 5 minutes down the bush gully and we can test it out. Pity there is no water available at this rest stop." Nobby replied with a concerned look.

"Justin, since Nobby has been so kind to interrupt his day to help us, would you be a hero and go and fetch the water?"

"Sure Anna, I'll be back before you get a chance to miss me!" Justin replied, eager to be the hero.

As Justin disappeared down a barely used bush track with bucket in hand, Anna asked Nobby, disappointingly,

"Is the creek really only 5 minutes away?"

"Fucked if I know, I don't even know if there is a creek. Anyway, instead of standing here in the sun, how about we get some shade Anna."

"Good idea, that sun is really burning now. Do you prefer the tree shade or..?'' Anna left the suggestion open to Nobby.

"Tree shade? Fuck that, get your sexy arse up into my truck cabin while numb nuts is off on a goose chase." Nobby said full of confidence.

"Excuse me Nobby, but please do not call my fianće by that phrase."

Nobby gulped, he had read the young stunner wrong this time. He should have been craftier with his pursuit.

"Sorry luv, I'm just so excited to see you again."

Nobby gazed at the teenage beauty standing before him, her nudity barely hidden by the sarong, her scent filling his nostrils, fuelling his desire.

Anna looked at the rough truck driver who had coerced her about a week ago and had her nude in his truck's sleeper, even making her hold open her private parts as he took a photo of her secrets that had never been seen. She saw the impressive bulge in his tight short shorts.

Anna had to quell her own lust, she clearly remembered the great pleasure he gave her, plus she was intrigued to get a good close look at Nobby's cock to see if it matched her vivid dream. But she also wanted to be true to Justin. She had to face her dilemma and decide what sort of woman she wanted to be.

She felt sweat trickle between her breasts and all the way down her body, feeling it reach her bare pussy lips. She quivered.

Nobby saw her unfettered boobs dance under the sarong as she quivered.

He licked his lips, not game to say anything else in case he blurted out something inappropriate.

All of the rest stop users watched the stand off.

"That hussy will go to the truck with that dirty no good truckie, mark my words. Just you watch." The old wife nagged to her husband.

"I'm watching dear." He replied, adjusting himself, away from the prying eyes of his pain in the arse wife, wishing she wasn't with him. He could have had the hussy all to himself when she came up wanting to borrow his phone. He felt his dick thicken up and adjusted, well played with it, again surprised how rigid it felt.

He imagined it was him who had grabbed her arse and squeezed her young flesh. He hadn't had sex with his frigid old wife for over a decade. He had to get close to the harlot that had appeared magically for him and then allowed him to look at her perfect teenage breasts. The fact that there were no tans lines on them made him even more hornier, thinking how slutty she is to be walking about topless. He wanted to smell her, taste her and take her, like he had no other woman.

"Time for your insulin injection my dear, your diabetes don't wait for anyone." He said, coming up with a devious plan.

After a tense minute of looking at each other, Anna rubbed her hands slowly on her inner thighs, drawing the sarong tight on her, making her camel toe visible under the fabric.

Anna had finally decided.

She was going to........

To be continued....