Young Virgins at Nudist Camp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Justin, unseeing and uncomprehending on how his penis was being pleasured, he thought Pixie had snuck into the shower and he was finally getting a blowjob.

"Keep fucking licking my slutty cunt, Justin, the slutty cunt that had Tristan's cock almost up it!" Anna moaned, almost at her climax, tugging his tiny cock with her toes to encourage him as she thrust her horny cunt back on his face.

Hearing his fianće talk so crudely as he licked her excited and juicy privates made his little balls boil, the toe tugging set him off and Anna felt hot spurts blast on her open legs as he prematurely came.

Determined to achieve her own orgasm, after being so horny all day, the Strawberry Blonde Anna held the dark haired Justin's head at her cunt, riding his face.

As Justin's legs collapsed with his intense orgasm, Anna rode his face down until he was lying on his back and she was astride his head, dragging her wet split gash up and down his face as she pinched and pulled her puffy nipples.

From the dark entrance to the bathroom, Bill was filming it all on Justin's camera, giving Howard a live view of the naked pair. Howard had insisted Bill take as much footage as possible of the sexual activity of the couple or what ever sexy antics Anna got up to with anyone, before he gave his learned advice that had set Anna free. Even though Bill was under duress, coerced to film the young couple's private acts of love, he had a raging hard on. With Anna with her eyes shut as she neared her climax and Justin's face covered by her crotch Bill walked in, getting closer footage and walked around them capturing all angles.

Anna must have felt Bill walk in front of the light, she opened her eyes to see who had disturbed her so close to her peak and gasped as Bill's great hard erection bobbed within arm reach of her.

She grabbed it and pulled Bill closer, so she could suck once again on his wonderful cock and looked up straight into the camera filming her. Bill's cock was captured being devoured by the highly aroused Anna, her eyes, full of desire, fixated on the camera lens, uncaring who saw how slutty she looked, as she sucked one mans cock as she rode the face of her fianće, unawares of her current infidelity.

Anna moaned,

"MMMMMM!"

As her pussy flooded more nectar on Justin's face.

Justin was aware his fianće was close to coming so he tried to help her get there. He was so proud to be giving Anna an orgasm, he felt she would love him so much more, even though he prematurely came. He reached up to stimulate her magnificent breasts, only to be shocked as he felt a rough pair of hands already mauling them. He felt the strong hands grip and twist her teats, Anna moaning and writhing in pleasure with the titty torture. Justin struggled to get out from under Anna, but her thighs clamped down on his head, locking him in position. Her juices really gushed as she felt the four hands fighting to fondle her slutty tits as Bill's cock filled and throbbed in her mouth.

Bill tried to push more of his cock into Anna's mouth and down her throat, but the angle was wrong for her, but it made Anna lean back. She reached a hand behind herself to balance and it landed right on Justin's little dick. It was hard again, the unseen manly hands molesting his girl as she rode his face had Justin super aroused again.

Bill relinquished Anna's tortured swollen tits, still sporting lewd love bites from Tristan, to Justin's gentle pawing and held Anna's head as he lent forward and face fucked her hard.

Anna had one hand spreading her pussy as wide as she could as she used Justin's face to cum on, whilst rubbing his little excited dick with her other.

Justin could now look up, Anna's shaven and open pussy slid in and out of focus as she face fucked him, but above that he could see tanned manly legs standing over him with a tight sack of manly balls smacking into Anna's chin as a big cock thrust into his fianće's face.

The obscene vision, the naughtiness of Anna sucking someone's cock during the engaged couples tender moment, the taste of Anna's gushing, the feel of her quivering hot hand pulling his penis was once again all too much.

Anna felt his little dick pulse and soon felt the hot splashes of his second coming hitting her back.

She moaned and sucked hard as she unrelentingly rode Justin's face to her nirvana and flooded his mouth with her orgasm. Bill feeling Anna quiver and hearing her moan erupted into her mouth with his own orgasm. The three didn't cum simultaneously, but it all occurred within 30 seconds of each other, one dying orgasm igniting the next.

Unseen by the trio, a rush of weak semen spilled out as Howard wanked his old cock to the live view of Anna's unashamed sluttiness, hundreds of miles away, amazed at how far his tricking and duping of the naive couple had progressed.

Also unseen by the trio was the crowd of well wishers at the nudist resort who had been alerted to the show on display of the couple, then trio, as the lit up bathroom screened all the activities through the large floor to ceiling window.

As the last ebb of their orgasms faded and they started to disengage and the men face the embarrassment of each other over what had just occurred, a large cheer and a huge round of applause came to their ears. The trio stood and looked out and saw that the whole camp was their audience, so Anna took Bill and Justin's hand and led them to the widow to bow towards their fans.

Anna totally carefree, kissed Justin then Bill and led them back to the shower to rinse off, enjoying the four hand rubdown she received.

Justin and Anna went to their bedroom as Bill went to his, expecting Sally to be pissed off with him. When he pulled back the sheet, his exhausted wide-spread naked wife had no writing on her skin anymore. Sally closed her legs, saying,

"Not tonight Bill, Nurse Rachel wouldn't stop eating me out while you were gone. My pussy is so love bitten and tender."

They both slept to the dull pleasant ache of the orgasms achieved from people outside their solid relationship.

Anna slept so well, the orgasm she had as Bill force fucked her face as she force fucked her little dicked fianće's face was just what she needed.

Justin, should have been asleep ASAP, but his mind was churning, who was it that fondled his dick to his first cum tonight and how the fuck did Anna get a mouth full of cock as she rode his face. Is Anna, his previously demure fianće too wild for him now? He stewed on those thoughts through the night and woke later than he planned.

Anna had arisen early and walked up to Matty and Pixie's camp. She jumped on top of the sleeping couple, smothering them in hugs, kisses and fondles.

"Come on Pixie, you promised to shave me." Anna begged.

Now awake and aroused, Matty set up his cameras to film the pussy shave. His little boner was stiff as. Anna lay spreadeagled out on the massage table as Pixie prepared to shave her.

Pixie played up to the camera.

"Oh no, I have run out of shaving cream, what lotion could I use instead?"

Matty walked into the shot with his small erection.

"I know, I'll milk this gorgeous small penis and spray his cum all over her virgin pussy."

Pixie then sucked and wanked Matty's small dick before he was about to cum.

Anna, horrified he was going to seed her with his cum went to close her legs.

"Uh Oh!" Pixie chastised her, quickly strapping Anna's legs apart, holding her open.

Matty released his orgasm as Anna struggled against the bindings, jiggling her lovely breasts, and Pixie sprayed the cum over Anna's bare Mons Pubis.

She then used Matty's cum to shave Anna quickly and neatly, even around her butt hole.

She wiped Anna over with a damp cloth and then said to the camera,

"Just to ensure we don't get this young lady pregnant with little dick cum, I am going to lick her out."

The video captured Anna being pleasured by Pixie as Matty fed his hard again little dick into Anna's willing mouth, before taking it around and fucking Pixie as she bent over eating the young virgin cunt.

Anna arrived back at the lodge, neatly shaved and glowing.

She kissed Justin with the lips that she had just wrapped around Matty's wet dick and woke him up.

After breakfast on the balcony, he asked Anna to go for a walk with him up to the little waterfall so they could chat in private, away from Bill and Sally.

"Anna, I deeply love you, but I am terrified that you are becoming too wild for me, mainly because I am not manly enough for you?"

"Oh, shush you, you are my fianće and I love you Justin. Don't worry about all the giggles and cuddles with others I have had this week."

"Um, it's a bit more serious than giggles and cuddles, last night while we were sharing an intimate moment I felt a rough pair of hands destroying your amazing breasts and you were loving it. Then I saw you had a mouthful of cock."

"Well, after all Bill has done for us, do you suggest I shouldn't have thanked him?"

"Anna, it's not fair when you say it like that, I am so grateful Bill helped me save you from the Police and criminals yesterday. So I guess I should say sorry for mentioning it."

"See darling, we understand each other, that is why we are meant for each other. Now do you have any other silly thoughts in your head I should know of?"

"Well, I felt there might have been someone else in the shower last night with us when I first blew?"

"Really, tell me lover, who do you think it was?" Anna asked smirking.

"Well, it could only have been Pixie, to fit into the space between us without us feeling anyone there. I think she gave me my first blow job. I am so sorry darling, I have been waiting for your loving mouth to treat me in that special way, I have shamed our relationship."

"That naughty Pixie, even just talking about it has you aroused, your little dickie is wide awake!"

"Please forgive me Anna."

"I will, if you lay down and promise to keep your eyes closed for the next 5 minutes, actually, just for the next minute, knowing you." Anna winked.

"OK Anna?" Justin agreed but puzzled.

Anna quickly sat at his feet and put her right foot up to her mouth and covered her big and second toe in warm saliva. If Justin was peeking through his eyes he would have been treated to the delicious sight of Anna's ripe virgin cunt being lewdly displayed, again.

She then toed Justin's rampant little upright guy, wrapping her warm wet toes around his shaft, feeling him throb with passion in the tight embrace. She slid her toes snugly up and down, watching his dick fill the narrow gap, his penis head swelling as the blood was forced up his shaft by her upward tug. With each stroke she watched as his little balls churned and shrunk back almost disappearing into his body, before Justin convulsed and arced his cum up in the air. Anna had angled his dickie so the rain of jiz fell onto Justin's stomach and chest.

Feeling his own cum hit him, he opened his eyes, amazed to see it was Anna's foot giving him the pleasure, not her mouth. He swore to himself that he was finally getting a blowjob from Anna, the feeling was incredible. But it was her foot. Wow. Was foot sex even a thing?

Justin was overwhelmed, the restless night's sleep, the warm sunshine, the great unexpected orgasm and knowing he had yet to have Anna, or anyone, suck his dick, relaxed him so much he fell into a happy slumber.

Anna studied Justin's body as he slept. His dick and balls were in the right proportion, just many sizes smaller than normal. She felt her own moist opening and imagined how Justin's erection would feel in there. As she rubbed around her intact hole, she thought back on all the sex situations she had been in this week and rubbed herself harder. She looked down at her, as Tristan named them, 'slutty titties' and was proud now of their overt sexual look. Before this trip, the puffy nipples that screamed out she was a whore had embarrassed her. Now she was so grateful she had developed them through puberty.

She looked and felt the love bites on her body as she kept rubbing her moist junction. She knew she really got off on domination and sexual subjection by men or women and the more debasing for her the better she came. She looked at Justin's naked sleeping body and knew he would never treat her that way. She searched her soul and thought about the life she really wanted.

On one hand, being abused within reason and pushed beyond her limits safely as she was coerced and manipulated was so exciting, but fleeting.

On the other, a stable relationship leading to a beige life with Justin also had it's appeal, it was secure and safe.

The one thing she definitely knew was, that if she stayed here any longer, she would lose her virginity, or be knocked up, be it Justin, Bill, Matty or even a random camper.

She then fantasised about having her cherry raffled off at a lunchtime gathering at the Resort. and having a lucky ticker holder old nudist use his suntanned old cock to give her her first root in front of the cheering crowd. She imagined Justin sitting there patiently watching her deflowering, another man doing what he was supposed to do, as he watched and wanked. His little dick spurting out of his hand. Then in her fantasy, she pictured an erect Bill coming towards her to fuck her, pulling the old guy off her mid way through his blow, before Bill filled Anna to the brim, bursting her cherry properly with his powerful cock. Anna bit her lip as she came on her own fingers thinking of Bill's cock shedding her cunt's seal of virginity and fulfilling her desire to be a woman, a slutty woman who fucks and sucks at any nudge or pressure.

She drifted into a contented nap.

Justin woke up, crusted in his own dried semen. He thought he should lick it off so he wasn't spilling his seed and going against his religious upbringing. As he scrapped it off he thought of the times he has shot off his seed over the last few days and not recycled it. He hadn't been struck down by a bolt of lightning. Anna had been in all sorts of sexual compromises and not been struck down either.

He thought of her wantonness and felt as long as she loved him and included him in some way he could love her and live their lives together, even if she needed the encounters of better, manlier men to sate her needs. He could love her for who she truly is, not the fake, religiously programmed person he originally fell in love with.

To be honest with himself, watching Anna suck on those huge cocks was a turn on for him, especially as she had so far denied him the pleasure. But that foot job was amazing anyway and none of those big cocks could fit where his did, squeezed in between her big toe and second. So one part of Anna's body will always be the land of Justin. Maybe one day she might let him draw some pubic hair above the toe junction so it would look like Anna's pre shaved pussy, prior to being waxed by that arsehole Craig.

Justin's dick jumped at the memory of watching him use Anna as a mouth dump after he had manhandled her privates. He was stroking himself to the imagery as he looked at his nude spread girl with love bites all over her now brown suntanned skin.

How far had they come in one week. From prissy embarrassed first time beach goers with Anna in her hand-me-down old one piece swimsuit to their unofficial nude beach wedding.

Suddenly Howard's words flooded back to him about the bird life here.

'Some birds arrive pale, then go red and end up with an all over deep brown

colouring, all within a week.'

He was really talking about Anna being here at the nudist resort, that's the pics he wanted to see, not some feathered critter. He really did set us up, the dirty old man. Justin needed to get back and confront Howard, but would Anna agree to leaving?

The thought of Howard watching his Anna posing naked, intimate shots just meant for Justin's eyes, made him stroke himself harder. He looked at Anna peacefully resting, and angelic face, yet one hand curled into her pleasure groove, her fingers still slick with her mucus of post cum. If only Howard could see her like this, so innocent, yet so slutty. Justin felt is climax rapidly rising and thought of Bill's congrats about giving Anna a facial, he moved to the beautiful peaceful angelic face and blasted it at close range with his ropes of blow.

Anna awoke suddenly with the warm stringent smelling spurts. She wiped the glaze from her eyes and looked at the lust in Justin's eyes.

"Well, well well, it looks like my bad boy is back and no longer a sooky 'forgive me honey I had my little dickie sucked off by Pixie' wimp."

"Yes Anna, and I have some news, we are headed home today, no arguments."

"Really, I was thinking the same thing, I know if I stay here any longer I will not remain intact for our wedding night. I have had too many close calls. Yesterday feeling Tristan's big knob almost slip and rip into me, after his endless pursuit to fuck me, has me worried."

"Worried about Tristan? But he is locked up again."

"No Justin, about myself, I think we need to get home and reset our moral compasses. I love you and I want you to be proud to have me as your fianće and then wife. I am very certain that if we continue to progress in our sexual adventures, at the rate we have this week, you won't see me as the person you used to love."

"Anna, I will always be in love with you."

"I think you are in love with old Anna, new Anna, if I stay and play, might not be very lovable for someone who wants a traditional monogamous relationship. I do find being manhandled and manipulated exciting and it scares me that I do."

"Lets talk about it on the long drive home."

"OK."

With that they walked back to the lodge told Bill and Sally they were heading off. The police inspector was there, interviewed them both and gave them a letter in case anyone pulled them over on the drive home and wanted to see their driving licences. After hugs, kisses and promises to return they walked away from the lodge. With a sarong in her hand and Justin with a pair of shorts and tee shirt Bill had gifted them they made their way to their old Toyota Corolla.

Matty and Pixie ran up to them.

"Hey, we hear you guys are leaving, just wanted you to know we have broken our site's records, the footage from the Police Station has sent our subscriber base into orbit. We need to organise our next shoot."

Anna and Justin gasped, they had forgotten about Matty's small penis humiliation and worship website they are star models on.

"Here is a password so you can log on anytime and watch or get in contact. We need your bank details to send you your earnings too! We love you guys and even if we don't film we would love to hang together OK?" Pixie pleaded with her irresistible green eyes.

Justin swallowed, before answering Pixie and Matty,

"I think.."

Before he could finish Anna grabbed the business card on offer, and said,

"he thinks we will definitely be in touch very shortly. See you both soon, love you both dearly as well."

With that they headed off back home.

But like most of the week, the unexpected occurred again.

About 2 hours down the highway the old Corolla had steam billowing from the bonnet and Justin killed the engine, pulling to the side of the busy roadway and coasting down the hill they had just climbed. He saw a rest area ahead and coaxed the old girl into it, pulling up in the safe refuge.

"Now what, we are too far to call on Bill to help us, we have no money for major repairs, only the little cash Sally gave us to get home. If only we knew someone who might be passing by that could hep us out?" Justin muttered.

"Hmm, good thinking darling. I think I know someone to call for advice or maybe even help" Anna said in support of her anguished man.

She opened the glove box and found the card given to her by Nobby, the truck driver she met on the way up, who had 'growled her out' while Justin as asleep.