Young Visitor Sparks Excitement Ch. 05

Story Info
Cassie, Patricia and Dan take it up a notch, with Dave?
2.1k words
3.98
6.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that it was time to chance my arm. We'd already explored a lot, and I figured that I could push both girls a little further. They were still basking in the glow of some huge orgasms, so I was confident that they'd go with the flow.

Leaving the two ladies lay kissing softly on the bed, I reached to the back of the toy drawer and found the restraints. The kinky part of my brain had really kicked in, and I was ready for an adventure. I just hoped Patrica was, and that Cassie was willing to indulge us in the process!

"Lie back", I instructed to Patricia, and I saw the slightly confused twinkle in her eye as I took the restraints and tied her to the wrought iron bed head. Before she'd had a chance to really register, I was down at her feet, and restrained her legs.

She was now in the middle of the tied up and barely able to move, but not fighting it. I wanted to tease her and build her to the most amazing deep orgasm ever, but I knew I'd have to work for it.

"Now Cassie, I need you to very carefully straddle my wife's face, because she is going to lick your ass, just like I did. But you have to get this right baby, because as she is licking yours, you are going to lick mine." It wasn't a request. It was an instruction. As Cassie lay on the bed, I gave her peachy ass a swift spank and reminded her "these are my rules, or you'll both get punished."

"I've never eaten a guys ass before though Sir?"

"Just eat my ass like you ate her pussy. There's a good girl." I stroked her hair and kissed her softly. "And get that tongue of yours deep in my butt"

Cassie got in a reverse cowgirl position, but straddling Patricia's face, and I could already here her lapping away at that sweet butt. With my head near Patricia's feet, and my ass in the air, I could feel Cassie place her hands on my ass cheeks and spread them. Her tongue started slowly, working in circles and kissing my ass cheeks. I could feel her warm breath, building as she got more aroused.

Her tongue started to dance in closer to my rosebud, which was twitching in anticipation. I daren't touch my cock for fear of exploding instantly. She spread my cheeks further and I finely felt the delicate tip of her tongue graze my soft entrance, sending shudders through my body. She licked up and down, pressing harder with each motion, her tongue just easing inside my tight hole. With her tongue now rigid, she just poked it in and out in a darting fashion, sliding in me a bit more each time. I knew she was about to start fingering my ass, and had to move before she did. One finger in there and I'd burst.

I moved from my position, and stood at the side of the bed. My cock was standing hard to attention, with Cassie looking at it willingly, whilst my wife was still dinning on her ass. Lapping away, occasional groans emanating from Cassie.

"So here is the game ladies. I have 3 toys and 3 controllers. We each get a toy, and we each get a controller. You can do what you want with the controllers, but once you dial them up, you CANNOT dial them back. We can only turn them off once I've cum. Understood?"

Cassie nodded. I couldn't see Patricia who was still licking away at Cassie. I slid the egg toy into Patricia's soaking wet pussy. She was dripping despite not getting any action for a while. Her whole body was covered in a light sheen of sweat, and she was very much in a sex trance. I licked the next toy, and glided it past my wife's chin and into Cassie's pussy.

"Where is the last toy going Sir?"

"In my ass baby. Now move down a bit. Patricia, you can stop licking now. Hold this."

I gave Patricia a remote that had 5 settings on it, although she looked like she couldn't operate a kettle. She was drunk with sex and orgasm. Her face was glistening with juices. Her eyes mellowed and heavily satisfied. I handed the second remote to Cassie, who was still in a 69 position above my wife, but with no body contact.

I licked the last toy, and eased a nice black butt plug into my ass. It really stretched me out, but Cassie had prepared me well. As soon as it hit the limit and touched my prostate, I felt my cock swell and grow even harder.

"Now in a few seconds, I'll count us down from 3, 2, and then 1, and then we each turn the dial on our remotes to 1. None of us will know who's toy we're controlling...that is until you decide to turn the dial up to 2. But beware. You might be controlling yourself...or maybe someone else. Who knows?"

Cassie was about to move to lie down next to Patricia, so I put my hand out to stop her.

"Now as our guest Cassie, you get special treatment. Just move down a bit. Now you can't lick or touch Patricia's pussy. In fact you can't touch her at all. But as our guest, I want to make sure you have fun."

I moved behind Cassie on the bed. Her head was above my wife's pussy in a virtual 69 position but not quite. My balls were resting on Patricia's forehead, and her eyes had a close up shot on my cock and Cassie's ass. I took my cock in my hand and slapped it playfully on Cassie's rosebud which had been beautifully lubed up by Patricia.

"Now Cassie, I'm going to do what you've been dreaming of for years, and what I've fantasized about forever, and I'm going to bareback this hot young ass of yours. And my wife is going to watch me stretch your butt and then slowly pound you."

"Take my ass Sir. I want you to fill me up and treat me like your cum slut."

Seems Cassie was now in some kind of sex trance too, and had turned into a dirty little ho bag. Brilliant!

"Open wide honey".

Patricia opened her mouth and I gently guided my cock in. Once she'd had a few slurps, I pulled it out, and positioned it right against Cassie's pink rosebud.

Using my left hand to part her ass cheeks and with my right hand holding my cock, I pushed my lubed up bellend firmly against her ass. She resisted at first, and then with a deep breath, finally relaxed and my cock popped in, just a few inches. I could feel her instantly tense.

"Just hold it there and breath. Don't move. We're going to take this nice a slow."

"Sorry Sir, but you're a...phoahhhh...a fair bit bigger than my ex."

Magic words that every guy wants to hear.

"OK. Now get your remotes. Find the dials. And on 3...and 2...and 1...NOW"

I nearly fainted and my cock nearly popped out of Cassie's ass, all at the same time. A deep buzzing kicked off in my ass, pushing right up against my prostate, sending electrical shock-waves throughout my entire body. I even felt my toes curl up instantly. The tip of my cock just stayed in Cassie as she wriggled when her toy started vibrating against her G-spot, made all the tighter by my cock in her butt. Patricia was already whimpering having barely come down from her last orgasm.

"I want you to punish that fuckin ass and fill her with your cum. I want to watch your meat slide all the way and stretch her tight hole. And I want to hear your balls slap on her ass and you get deep inside. Fill that ass with your cum. NOW."

I started slowly, just gently sliding the first 3 inches in and out of Cassie's ass. mainly because I wanted to really savor the moment. It was an amazing ass and tasted great, but fucking it was a whole new experience. As I slid out and left just the tip inside, I looked down to see Patricia starring, transfixed by the whole experience, her tongue circling her lips in anticipation, still restrained and tied to the bed.

As I got back to half way, I was leaning forward to part Cassie's cheeks more and hopefully allow me to push in further, when someone turned up my toy. Not one notch, but two. I suddenly had a vibrating 5 inch butt plug deep in my ass and caressing my prostate. My reaction was to jerk forward, almost trying to escape the toy, that was stuck inside me. But all that happened with my sudden jerk forward, was for my cock to immediately plough deeper into Cassie's ass.

"Fuuucckkkkk" came the guttural sound from Cassie. "My ass is fuckin full. Fuck fuck!"

"There's just a bit more if you're ready for it baby. Tell me you're ready."

"Dan, just fuck that ass before I cum...please."

Patricia was now wriggling, albeit in a limited fashion as she was restrained. Her orgasm was definitely building and she breathing heavily.

"Watch this then."

I turned the remote up to a 3, still not sure who I was serving. And in the same motion, I slammed my cock all the way into Cassie, reaching for her dark locks to pull on her hair and ride her. I held my cock inside her for a moment, and could feel the pulses of her pussy as the toy vibrated inside her, and the contraction of her ass as her orgasm built.

Just as I was sensing control and victory, my toy went up another notch. Cassie started a wonderful scream, starting quiet and then building. She couldn't manage and words, but was panting, yelling and mumbling.

I could feel my cock start to spasm and build. The butt plug had stretched my ass and was pounding me with a fast beat, right on my prostate, sending pulses through my ass, balls and along my cock. My balls were now slapping on Cassie's ass as I bottomed out, every inch of my cock slamming in and out of her. I reach and flicked my remote to full whack.

The next few moments were a blur. I think Cassie went first. Her mumbling became less coherent and her body went into a full spasm, her ass gripping my cock like 4 oiled up hands grabbing at every square inch of my meat. With one spasm, she seemed to push back even harder and deeper, and as she shuddered, juices gushed from her pussy all over Patricia's face.

Patricia, who was already wriggling and panting heavily, suddenly exploded. Her face and chest went a bright red as a haze of heat rolled through her body and skin, and she screamed from deep within her stomach, her eyes still transfixed on my cock.

The juices, panting, and screaming of these two hot women, sent me over the edge, and I felt my orgasm build. It was triggered in my ass and started to move through me. I felt my balls tighten, ready to dump my seed into Cassie, her ass pulsating and gripping me, almost pulling my cock further inside. With a final yank of her hair, I yelled "Fuck me I'm cummmmmmming" and a series of huge streams of cum erupted from my cock filling her beautiful tight ass.

Each stream filling her, was met with a grunt from Cassie.

I stayed knelt behind Cassie, shuddering from the anal fucking of a lifetime, and the fact that my prostate was still being vibrated and pleasured, to a point where I was about to pass out.

"Toyysss...off" I just about managed to mutter. Slowly, all three of us dialed back, to the point where we couldn't hear any more vibrating.

I slid my softening cock out of Cassie, and flopped on the bed next to Patricia. I had just enough energy to release her hands from the restraints, as Cassie flopped over to the other side. We were all lay with our heads on the pillows. Spent. Exhausted. Confused. Overwhelmed. Drenched.

"Well that was a hot show. When is it my turn?"

We all looked up slowly, and sheepishly, to see Dave stood in the doorway, holding his iPhone. Not only was there a smirk all the way across his face, but his boner had risen to attention and was ready for some action.

"Seriously, that was fuckin hot. Now I won't be pissed that you left me out or stole my girl for the night, but that's because it's my turn right?"