Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 03

Story Info
My first affair comes to a terrible end.
3.7k words
3.64
34.6k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 03

This story is chapter three of my retelling of the events that detail my first affair from my current marriage. If you have not read parts 1 and 2, I recommend doing so before reading this one, as it will make a lot more sense that way. But, just in case you don't feel like it, my name is Alex, I am 28, and several years ago, I engaged in a sexual affair with a coworker. We hooked up twice in a short period of time, and at the end of our last "date", Tom (my coworker) informed me that he was now seeing someone else, but that he was still open to continuing our "relationship". This chapter will describe our last "date", and the end of this affair.

After sending the photo to Tom, I received no response that night, nor any messages for the rest of the weekend. I was a little worried that I had gone too far, and that he would break things off with me, or worse, would expose me. He had enough "dirt" on me to cause some serious problems after all. We had hundreds, if not thousands of sexually explicit messages that he could use against me, not to mention a few dozen extremely graphic photos and videos he had of me. I realized that I had virtually no control over what happened next. He could spread all of this around work, and soon everyone would know what I was doing, or he could send it all directly to my husband, and that would really screw things up for me. I couldn't believe how stupid I had been. Not only had I given him all he needed to ruin my life, but then I had taunted him and sent that photo to embarrass him. Needless to say, I did not have a great weekend.

When I returned to work on Monday, some of my fears were assuaged. No one mentioned anything out of the ordinary. There were no sideways remarks, in fact, not even any stray glances. I was fairly sure that no one knew anything. I didn't see Tom at all that day, or even most of the week, as we were being scheduled in different parts of the plant, so we were not working together. On Friday of that week, we were in the same area, but had no time to talk at all, so I didn't get my chance to see what the situation really was. On my break, I texted him to see if he was mad, and he responded, saying that he wasn't. Just for good measure, I went to the bathroom, and snapchatted a picture of my tits to him, and captioned it "I'm Sorry." He opened it, but never responded. Later that night, I texted him some more, but he didn't even open the messages. Another long weekend of worry would pass, but on Monday, we were scheduled on the same line again. I quickly took the opportunity to get some answers.

I asked him why it seemed like he was avoiding me, and didn't respond to my snap, and wouldn't text me back at night. This is where Tom would inform me that now that he had a girlfriend, he didn't have time to talk to me outside of work, and he didn't want to risk his girlfriend finding out about me, because he actually liked her. This actually hurt a lot to hear, and I know its probably just the narcissist in me, but I thought he liked me. I knew that I was basically using him for quick sexual satisfaction, but I actually thought that I was more than that for him. I acted like I was fine with that, and said that we'd keep it casual, but for a while there, I started to avoid him, hoping that if I backed off, he would chase me. Unfortunately, he did not. In fact, it was like he flipped a switch, and was back to being a casual workplace acquaintance. We barely talked, and when we did, it was just casual workplace small talk. He never took it any further, and when I tried to, he would not engage. The only thing I could still get away with was physical contact, so every once in a while, I would brush up against him with my ass, or bend over in front of him, and I would even reach for his prick from time to time. This, he would still let me get away with, but it seemed like everything else was over.

Things went on like this for the better part of two months, and during this time, I would meet someone new at work. His name was Eric. He was new there, and so he didn't know much about me, so I was able to play innocent. I talked to him, and at first, he was very friendly, and just came off as a nice guy who wanted to make me laugh and smile. And I played the innocent young wife without much experience. He took the bait, and before long, I was diving headlong into my second workplace affair, the one that would be both far better and far worse than the first. But, that's a story for another day, for now, suffice it to say that I had given Tom a lot of room, and occupied my time elsewhere for a couple months.

Tom was still dating the same girl, and things seemed like they were getting serious, and he even managed to get her a job there. I got to know her a little bit, but backed off before getting too friendly. For one thing, I was a little jealous of the attention she got, as not only was she cute, but she had bigger tits than me, and didn't have a reputation for being a whore, so most of the guys actually paid attention to her. But much worse than that, she never gave any of them the time of day. Tom was all she needed; she wouldn't even flirt back. She was never rude, or caused a scene, but she clearly had boundaries that she wouldn't cross. I hated her so much for that. She was everything that I wasn't. She was loyal, she got lots of attention, she had bigger perkier tits than me, but most of all, she seemed very happy. I was not happy. I had a husband at home who loved me, and made plenty of money, enough in fact that he suggested that I didn't even need to work anymore. We lived in a nice big apartment in a good neighborhood, we had two new cars, and two happy and healthy kids, but it wasn't enough. I even had two lovers at work, and so on top of what I got at home, I could count on other men to fill my needs, and various holes elsewhere, but I was not happy. So, I wanted her to not be happy. That would make me happy.

I decided the obvious route was to schedule another "date" with Tom. I was a little nervous, mostly because my other lover, Eric, was jealous of anything I did with anyone other than him, including my husband. He would mock me, and threaten me if he thought I was screwing around with anyone else. On top of that, my husband was definitely starting to suspect something was going on, as I was beginning to struggle to hold all the lies together, and more than once, some evidence had slipped through. But I wasn't going to let any of this stop me, as I had essentially decided that I was going to get what I wanted, no matter the consequences.

I walked right up to Tom the next day at work, and without warning I grabbed his prick through his pants and kissed him full on the mouth. He immediately jumped back and looked around to see if anyone had seen. Once he was satisfied that no one had, he got close to me, and asked what the hell was wrong with me. He was pissed, not only had I broken his not at work rule, but now I was risking it where his girlfriend could find out. I wasted no time, and made my intentions clear. That night, he and I were going to meet up, and screw each other's brains out. We were going to do what I wanted when I wanted, and for as long as I wanted. He objected at first, saying that he was going on a date with his girlfriend, but I threatened to send her all the messages between the two of us, as well as the photos I had of he and I having sex. He begged me not to, and even offered me money to leave him alone, but I refused. So, he pretended to be sick, went home early, and cancelled his date under the same pretense.

That night, as I was getting ready to leave, my husband asked to talk to me. I told him I didn't have much time, but he insisted. He told me flat out that he knew something was going on, and that it needed to stop. I played dumb, and acted like I had no idea what he was talking about. He said that I knew exactly what he was talking about, and when I looked in his eyes, there was no doubt there. He was certain that I was lying to him, and I think he even knew I was leaving then and there to have sex with another man. I stuck to my guns. I played innocent, and said nothing at all was going on, and told him we could talk when I got home. When he didn't say anything, I promised to make it up to him when I got back, and I left. I didn't take the direct route to Tom's house, because I was worried my husband might be following me. When I got near Tom's apartment, he was waiting at the end of the street, so I just stopped and he quickly jumped in. I leaned over to kiss him, but he said "not here."

We drove out into the country to a little park that I had been to for a similar purpose before. When I parked the car, Tom started to talk, and told me that he didn't want to continue our relationship anymore, but I wasn't prepared to listen any more. I told him that either we got started, or he gets out, and I send everything to his girlfriend. Reluctantly, he got into the backseat, and I followed. Clearly, he wanted to get this over with, so he pulled his sweats down, and quickly followed up with his briefs. Despite how disinterested he was acting, and how much he had protested, there he was, half naked in my car, with his prick hard and already leaking pre cum. This is where I learned that men can hate you, or at least want nothing to do with you, but their dick will betray them. I leaned towards him, and sucked his dick into my mouth. The precum was salty, and tasted much stronger than I remembered it tasting before. I sucked for a while, before quickly shedding my yoga pants and wet panties. I then slid across the seat, and picked up his left leg to get in between them. He got up a little off the seat, and I got underneath him. With him straddling my lap, I reached down and popped the tip of his hard prick into my waiting snatch. I then started to pound him.

Now, normally, I want to be very submissive. I want a man that will take charge, and do all the work. I pretty much always make it seem like I am disinterested, and that I am doing them a favor, but I could tell that if Tom got his way, he wouldn't be here with me at all, so I knew I was going to have to do everything. It was pretty hard to keep a steady rhythm because his dick wasn't very long, and the position we were using was not conducive to that fact, but I made it work. I slammed my groin into his over and over again as I worked myself towards an orgasm, and from the feeling I had already, it was the best one I had had with him yet. I reached down, and started to rub my clit with three fingers, occasionally sliding one in with his dick as I smashed against it. I'm guessing that his distraction and apparent distaste for my company was helping him hold off, as he had not cum yet, even though we were going harder and faster than we ever have before. I rubbed furiously against my clit until it was on fire. I felt like I was dying from the shockwaves that were spreading up my body and down my legs as I reached a pretty intense clitoral orgasm. I slowed my pace as I wanted to savor the orgasm before continuing, but Tom had other ideas. Right as I slowed my pace, he grabbed my hips, and started thrusting hard into me. I was pretty sore, and the angle was resulting in a lot of pressure against my pelvic bone, but he wasn't stopping. He slammed away angrily at me for perhaps a minute or two before I felt him tense up, and grunt with three hard slams into my aching pussy, he emptied his load into me.

I normally like to sit for a bit after a guy cums in my, but this time, I did not get what I wanted. After his third hard stroke into me, he shoved me off his dick and I slammed into the other side of the car. I was both worried that I was in physical danger, and turned on by how assertive he suddenly was. I waited for him to continue either way, but when I looked over, he had a phone open, and was scrolling and tapping the screen. I assumed he was quickly trying to catch up with his girlfriend and cover his tracks. I sat up and asked if he was ready for round two, but he suddenly tossed the phone to me. It was my phone. He must have grabbed it from behind me when he took over. He had deleted our whole conversation, and wiped all the photos and videos I had of the two of us. He had even removed his phone number and his girlfriend's phone number from my phone. He then told me that we were done, and he never wanted to talk to me again. I threatened to tell his girlfriend everything, even without the proof. He just continued to put his clothes back on, and told me that he had already told her everything, and that she knew exactly where he was right now. I started to get scared about what was going to happen, and if he was going to betray me and tell my husband.

Tom then explained that he had long since deleted everything I had ever sent him, as the whole affair disgusted him. He admitted that the reason he had struggled to perform on our first two dates was because of the guilt that he felt having sex with someone else's wife. He was horny, and wasn't getting any, so he went along with it, but every time he saw my face, he would almost instantly go soft because he knew I was married. That's why he always tried to do it in really dark places, or have me facing away from him whenever we touched each other. Tom told me that when he started dating his girlfriend, the thought of cheating on her physically made him sick to his stomach, and that's why he was trying to avoid me. Everything made sense to me now, and I felt the worst I had ever felt up to that point. Some guy who had just started dating someone was a hundred times more loyal to her than I was to my husband, and I was never anything more to him than a literal cum dumpster. That's why he never wanted me at his house, why he never wanted to spend any money on me, and why when the moment came that he found someone better, he was prepared to pretend I had never existed. I yelled at him to get out of my car, and he just smirked and opened the door. There was his girlfriend, standing next to her car, holding her phone recording him getting out of the car, and me still sitting in the back seat, half naked with cum leaking out of my freshly fucked pussy.

She walked up to the car, and told me if I ever brought my whore ass anywhere near her boyfriend again, that she would send that video to everyone she could, including my husband. I tried to call her bluff, saying she wouldn't know how to contact him, but apparently Tom had taken his number from my phone, so they both had it now. I knew it was over. I was a stupid whore who had risked everything in my life for some mediocre sex on the side, and all I got out of it was shame, guilt, anger, and embarrassment. Well, all of that and a few orgasms, but it doesn't come close to leveling out. As they drove away, I closed the door, and got dressed. I had no idea what to do, other than to drive home. Seeing as that was obviously going to be my last encounter with Tom, and how I was still horny, I consoled myself knowing that at least I could feed my hubby a secret creampie when I got home. I thought about that all the way home, and by the time I was pulling into our driveway, I was pretty well worked up at the thought. I had planned it all out. I was going to walk in, he'd be sitting there on the couch. I'd walk up to him, pull his pants down, suck his cock a little bit, and then we would sixty-nine. And, if he noticed a strange flavor, I would just say I was really horny, after all, that had worked before.

When I opened the door, my plans were immediately ruined. He was sitting there on the couch all right, and on the other couch were sitting my parents. The people I had claimed I was visiting tonight. My mom had clearly been crying, and my dad looked equal parts ashamed, disappointed, and pissed. My husband was the worst though. He didn't have any emotion at all on his face. He didn't look mad, or sad. He certainly wasn't crying. He just looked as though he was completely done with me. And that's when I felt it. The feeling that my entire stomach had dropped down out of me, and that I was falling backwards down a long black endless hole. I fainted.

When I came to, my husband and father were picking me up, and putting me on the couch. I had no idea what to expect. But my husband quickly solved that. He explained that he had called my parents after I was gone for a few hours because I wasn't answering my phone. They had explained to him that they hadn't seen me in a little over two weeks, and asked why he thought I would be there, and he told them that I had told him that I was visiting them, and would be staying for dinner. After that, they knew something was wrong, and offered to come over right away. By the time I got home, my husband had filled them in on pretty much everything he knew. That I was leaving home regularly, and they verified that there were two other times that I said I was going to be with them when I was not.

My husband kicked me out that night. He said he was done with the lies and obvious cheating, and said he didn't even want to look at me. The pain I felt when I heard that last part is how I knew that neither of my affairs had ever meant anything to me, and that I had just lost the only man I had actually ever loved. I packed a bag, and went to stay at my parents' house. They of course were very upset with me, and made it clear that if I continued any of these actions that they would toss me out on my ear in a heartbeat. On the way to their house, as they lectured me, I just silently cried, and watched my phone, hoping to see any message from my husband. Then, right as we were pulling into my parents' driveway, I got a text notification. I opened the phone, hoping to see my husband's name. It was Eric, no flirting, no picture, just a simple five-word text, "I know what you did."

I couldn't handle it. I just shut my phone off, walked inside, dropped onto the couch, and cried myself to sleep. It wasn't until the next morning that I realized that I hadn't given my children a single thought when I was leaving. I had totally forgotten about them until just then. And, as I got ready to go to work, I just pictured my husband and kids sitting down at the table eating breakfast, like every morning, and I couldn't remember the last time I had stopped to eat with them instead of rushing to work. Now, all i wanted was to go back and undo everything. To appreciate what I had, to cherish my children and family life, and to love my husband and only him. But it was just too late.