All Comments on 'Young Wife Finds a Lover at Work Ch. 03'

by LovingWife69

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes. I love your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

liars do get caught and do pay the price

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Got what she deserved the toxic bitch. Hope she suffers even more, for what she did. Feeding her loving husband cream pies, what a low, low bitch.

3/5

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

More gritting, realistic writing. Very well-done, and your imagery was vivid. Most importantly, your characters were not outrageous, over-the-top or lecturing. The description of the husband before she left and upon her return home, was absolutely perfectly measured and believable. No Navy SEALs or spy satellites. Instead, a good, solid story line and well-executed storytelling. You have a vivid writing voice. Keep 'em coming... 5+++/5!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Really? This is supposed to be true?

He doesnt get to kick her out. Her name is on the lease snd he doesnt get to deprive her of her children.

It’s unfair but it is the rules. So based on this, i gice this story a resounding: shit that never happened for $1,000 Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Riiiight. She loves her husband, but was literally fresh off of fucking another guy and keeping herself revved up by planning to further disrespect her husband by quite literally rubbing it in his face and making him eat it. So much love. And it's already said that this is merely detailing the *first* affair in her current marriage, meaning all this remorse and loving only her husband doesn't last very long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why don’t women like this slut just die.

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

i loved this concluding chapter...I was somewhat concerned that you may falter and retreat into a weak RAAC. But you persevered and delivered the goods!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In your Biography you say ‘I hope you enjoy my stories and they turn you on a bit’ Seriously there’s little in you stories to turn anyone but those most dedicated cuckold fans.

The stories are clinical and without any real emotion and little you say encourages any reader to ‘care’ about the main character. She’s a total narcissist without much any love or compassion for anyone other than herself.

Her fuck buddies get more effort from her than her husband, but even with them she is manipulative, controlling and oddly jealous when one meets someone else. She starts seeing another but goes so far to cheat on him (if that’s possible) tries to blackmail the other and despite her husband confronting her she goes off for mediocre sex again behind his back.

And your obsession on feeds no the husband you love ‘secret cream pies’ is just sick and shows your total lack of respect or love for him beyond as a provider.

And your kids barely get any mention, with your work and running around who’s spending time with them??

I think your a man, a rather sad one at that with some sort of issues needing help.

If you are a woman, I’d pity the guy married to you if this shit is a turn on for you. But the kids will keep him chained to you,,at least till they leave the home do enjoy what time you have

1NaughtyMaleNurse1NaughtyMaleNursealmost 2 years ago

Now I want to know what happened next. I hope we all find out?

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Hope this is cathartic for you if really true. Hope you have had some counseling and have become a better person. That wouldnt take much improvement, because you are despicable as you portray yourself thru these 3 chapters.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 2 years ago

That was a terribly an interesting story. Paragraphs were far too long. No dialogue whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Inside the mind of a Martian Slut Ray victim. Disturbing. Illogical. Frustrating.

.

3 ***

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Too late is right. Just let the story die right here. Seldom do I say let the readers imagination fill in the blanks but if you continue this one, no doubt you will ruin it.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 2 years ago

If you're dumb or deplorable enough to feel sorry for her, here's a reminder that, before she got kicked out, she planned on making her husband eat her lover's semen right out of her disgusting vag.

This woman has no business being a wife, let alone a mother. Her family would be much better off without her around, which seems to be the case here. And yeah - quite a happy ending!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

You really should have proofed this one a couple more times; otherwise it was a good story. cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so glad she began to get what she deserved. Only hope it will get much worse for her and trust hubby and kids get as far away from her as possible for the rest of their lives! Pure evil!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Actually a pretty good chapter. I assume the mention of Eric implies the saga continues? 4*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Good riddance.

This chapter got a 4 star from me.

/

But wait, did the intro said this was HER FIRST AFFAIR?

That means there are more??!

This harlot never ever learned her lesson then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it's all fake people. Just a story. Calm down.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Gonna go with this being a dude so getting hit by the "You're a repressed homosexual cuck" 2x4 isnt so severe.

Written like most men would write one of these, and Im a tad shocked more people didnt put 2 and 2 together here and realize the odds are this isnt a gal.

By the numbers cucking, which is...nope wont give that away. Either way, shit story from a retread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well WTF did you think was going to happen your ignorant slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Easily one of the most bizarre and awkward writers on the site. I hope your talent and skill someday catch up with your enthusiasm and desire to be a writer. Thanks for the effort.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I’ve happy to see you end your story on a relatively high note. Too bad Tom and Eric got off free while the whore paid the deserved price.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the uplifting end to your story about an idiot whore. Turned into a decent read, except for the fact that Tom and Eric got away free while the idiot bitch lost her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this the dumbest cunt that ever lived?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story felt very real. I hate you for being a cheating whore, but i was able to picture every moment. Keep writing

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking skank...I mean wow...she really belongs to the streets

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

About time the stupid woman got put in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! What a gal! Her parents must be so proud

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another 21st century woman with all the trimmings. The delusion, callousness and without a lick of concern for anyone other than herself. She's the complete package.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It didn’t make sense. Women are a lot smarter about cheating, than she was. Since men usually work longer hours, I am sure she would have found a better way to cover her tracks. This woman actually seemed like she wanted to get caught. As Gomer Pile used to say” surprise, surprise, surprise”. You got your wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least you got what you deserved in the end. You can have fun extra marital sex without cheating on your spouse. Thats what being a LovingWife is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sadly she grew up too late. Hopefully hubby is shopping for a replacement and her parents would go along to keep in the kids life. For her, too late given that level of disrespect. Learn and move on but she will always have major psychological and relationship baggage for any suitor wanting his own family. I would wonder whether she had any close friends to warn her off given that level of narcissism?

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - the SLUT got exactly what she deserved - no husband, no kids, no house - just loneliness and work.

However, a few additional STDs would have made KARMA a real bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor lady...

I bet the hubby comes back to her soon. He will realise how fortunate he was to be married to such a sexual person. He may have to date a couple of cold fish before he understands. But no doubt he comes back and learns that sharing is caring.

Who knows he may want to watch his love in action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the whole story, as i have now finished all three parts. I like the story arc, and can't wait to read about the other half of this tale.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

What a worthless, narcissistic cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OP is writing a cathartic story due to her admitted (per her bio) infidelity. With DIALOGUE it would be a decent story. As is, it reads like a police report or a case study.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor4 months ago

In my rating of 5, I am not endorsing Alex's conduct. It is the story that is well done. It is told realistically as well as being interesting and entertaining. Most of all it sends a message to all women and men who are tempted to cheat. The benefits do not outweigh or even come close to the costs. Almost all affairs end tragically. LW69, if Alex is you, I wish you well in pulling yourself out of the ditch and salvaging as much of your family and your life as possible. We are never too old or too late to change. Good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLovingWife69@LovingWife69
I am a 28 year old happily married wife, and mother of three. I am 5 foot 2, i weigh 120 lbs, i am active fit, and my best assets are my perky full 34b tits, and my big firm, round ass. My married sex life is fantastic, and as a lover my husband has no shortcomings. However, ...