Young Wife Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers

"OH, that had to be Randy, he's the only roommate you had in college," squealed Jennifer. All the air left my lungs again when she continued, "I'd like to hear more about that," she smiled colyly at me."

Doug was obviously getting a kick out of it, but before he said anything Larry interjected again, for me to hurry up and issue a challenge, just wanting to get the attention off me I quickly picked him.

Larry was tickled to death to be chosen, he downed his Tequila and picked a Dare card.

Dare: Strip down to your underwear, for the rest of the game.

Doug and Randy started chanting 'strip, strip, strip' and Jennifer giggled with one hand over her mouth as she stared at Larry removing his clothes.

Larry was grinning and stripping his shoes, socks, pulled his shirt off, then proudly lowered his pants and kicked them aside standing in just his tighty whities. There was a huge bulge in his underwear which I noticed Jennifer staring at, while biting her lower lip, eyes wide admiring his package.

"Gross," laughed Doug in his baritone voice, "just wish half pint had been issued that challenge.

"Amen," chuckled Randy, "sit down dude we've seen enough.

Larry resumed his seat and looked at Jennifer and smiled and winked. He had seen her admiring his package, and I could see lust in his eyes like he wanted to crawl across the table and mount her.

"Okay, I chose Randy to be next," he said.

Randy just smiled and down his Tequila and drew a Truth card.

Truth: Have you ever had sex with another person's spouse?

Jennifer was staring at him anxiously waiting for his answer, I didn't know the answer, if he did he never told me. Doug and Larry were patiently waiting and it didn't appear they knew the answer either.

Randy grinned, then asked if there was a way to avoid answering the question?

"Hell no dude," Larry hissed, "you know the rules."

"He's right man," Doug grinned, "but I understand your dilemma. If you answer I personally will promise you I'll never repeat what you say. Anything said or done here tonight stays here in this room."

"Yeah, I agree," I sure as hell didn't want the story of my sloppy seconds repeated to other people.

"Yeah man," I promise also," Larry replied.

Jennifer had not spoken so all eyes were on her. She was sitting there gaga eyed staring at Randy

Doug tapped her shoulder, "Half pint do you agree?"

"What....oh yeah sure, I promise."

Randy looked at her and pointedly asked her, "Are you sure half pint?"

What the hell, why was he asking her, like he couldn't trust her.

"Randy I promise not to repeat anything," she nervously responded, like me wondering why he was so reluctant to answer. Especially after fucking my date.

"The answer of course is yes," he eyes on Jennifer, "it's been going on for years.... and it's......well hell...you guys better not let this get out. It's Mrs. Reynolds."

"WHAT," squealed Jennifer, her eyes widened her hands going up to cover her mouth. "You...mean Amy's mother?"

We were all dumb founded, we all knew Mrs. Debbie Reynolds, hell she looked like the movie star, her daughter was Jennifer's best friend, so she had to be in her mid to late forties.

"Yeah, that's the one.....but half pint you can't say anything or question Amy. It would obviously cause lots of problems and destroy her marriage."

"Okay." she mumbled, "but at least tell how it all started, not the gritty details, but how in the hell did it ever start?"

"Mr Reynolds was out of town and she let Amy have a party, you were there half pint, anyway we were all drinking, me drinking a lot and when everyone was leaving Mrs. Reynolds told me to give her my keys that I was spending the night there instead of driving. Amy was pretty shit face too and went on to bed, Mrs. Reynolds, Debbie, put me in a downstairs guest room. I woke up during the night and Debbie was naked and on her knees between my legs giving me a blow job. Needless to say that lead to a night of fucking I'll never forget. Anyway, from time to time she calls and arranges for us to get together at her house, or since she's in the Real Estate business, we meet up at empty houses she is showing."

Larry and I were sitting on the edge of our seats listening to every word, wondering what it would be like fucking that sexy MILF. Doug just grinned and shook his head and chuckled.

Jennifer sat there her mouth opened, and when Randy finished, "Oh my gawd, I was there, Amy asked me to spend the night, but I couldn't. Wow."

I felt this discussion needed to end, so I told Randy he needed to choose someone to challenge.

"Hell yeah, "Randy perked up, "I think the big man over there needs to pick his poison, you're up Doug."

Doug took his medicine, he down his Tequila and flipped over a Dare card.

Dare: Kiss someone for 3 minutes.

Everyone started hoot'in and hollering, I looked at Doug, " Not me dude, looks like you're it baby," pointing to my wife.

Doug just grin and scooted his chair back, and quick as a wink Jennifer squealed and was in his lap straddling him.

"Come on Dougie, let's see what you got," she giggled and looked over at me and winked.

Oh shit, that wink and grin told me she was upping the tease game, meaning the pot and booze had really kicked in. She had her small hands cupping his face and started to lean in for the kiss.

Doug, grabbed hold of her pony tail and pulled her head back, grinned and growled, "Half pint it's my dare and I control how this goes," one hand on her hair and the other on her bare lower back. With her head slightly back he leaned over her and kissed her hard. She moaned into his mouth as he devoured her, I could tell he had his tongue in her mouth lashing her tongue and mouth. Jennifer's hands were wrapped around his muscular neck as she squirmed and writhed on his lap. When he leaned back and chuckled briefly, Jennifer was gasping for air and breathing hard, then giggled, "is the best you got big guy."

"Oh, no....I'm just getting started," he grinned. "Anyone timing this," he growled without taking his eyes off Jennifer.

"Oh..I forgot the timer," I reached and grabbed it and turned the dial to 3 minutes. Randy and Larry were shocked as I was, at the aggressive action Doug was taking.

My dick was hard as concrete. "Go," I mumbled.

Doug wasted no time pulling her into his chest and forcing her mouth against his for more tongue lashing. It was a sloppy kiss as their tongues fought for control, you could hear the slurping sounds as they made out, Jennifer squirmed and groaned loudly into his mouth, pressing her tits against his hard muscled chest. Glancing down his hand on her bare lower back slipped down to where he was cradling her ass.

The kissing went on and on, and the longer it went the more Jennifer squirmed and wiggled her bottom on his lap, in a grinding motion. It was like she was dry humping him. My hand dropped to my crotch and started rubbing my aching cock. Larry brought me out of my reverie by whispering "Dude you forgot to start the timer."

Shit, I was so caught up from the first kiss I had set the dial on the timer but didn't press start! Hitting the start I looked up about the time Doug controlling Jennifer by her pony tail pulled her head back and growling in a guttural sound, "I got more where that came from," and grinned.

When his mouth came off his she moaned loudly, "Oh my God... I..."

That's all she got out before he descended on her mouth again. All we could hear were whimpering sounds coming from Jennifer, her hands firmly on his neck, face, stroking him as she kept grinding on him just as if they were fucking.

I even noticed Randy and Larry playing with their cocks with primal lust in their eyes.

No wonder because of all the squirming Jennifer was doing her skirt had been shoved up and his big black hand was on her lacy panties. Her tiny body looked like a small child clinging to a giant. His dark paw stood out against her flawless white skin and white panties. What panties you could see, his big hand over her panties he was squeezing and kneading her bubble butt cheeks.

When the timer went off, he released her head, and Jennifer groaned, "Oh gawd,.... Dougie......

He went to stand and put her down but she clung to him and turned her head toward me, her lips were wet from the tongue lashing, her lips looked swollen and puffy, she was panting and her eyes sparkled, "Puh-leeze" she asked me, "can...I be..........naughty?" Biting her bottom lip in a pleading gesture.

I was standing there open mouth playing with my cock, breathing hard myself, my eyes locked on her, I couldn't speak. At a loss for words I just nodded yes.

Doug was now standing with her clinging to him, his shorts tented big time!

Jennifer had turned back to him after I nodded, but before she could say anything to him he grunted, "I didn't hear him say yes half pint."

Without turning to look at me again, she moaned, "Tell him...it's okay baby...let's take care of your fantasy."

"Whatever.....you want.....baby," I softly mumbled.

Randy and Larry were looking on with greedy eyes afraid to say anything and interrupt what was happening.

Jennifer looked at Doug and whispered something we couldn't hear, he grinned and sat her down, and when he did she dropped to her knees and grabbed his cock thru his shorts.

"God Dougie, you feel huge," she groaned looking up at him.

"It's all yours half pint," he growled.

She reached up and grabbed each side of his gym shorts and started pulling them down, little by little his cock emerged until finally his shorts hit the floor along with his boxers.

"Wow," Jennifer moaned, and reached out with her left hand and took hold of his member just behind the head of his large bulbous head. Her fingers were too small to encircle his cock, as we stared at the porn show going on in front of us. I even heard Randy growl, or was that me.

My eyes could leave the sight before my eyes, her dainty white left hand wrapped around his dark meaty shaft, her wedding rings sparking from the lights in the room.

I heard Larry groan and glanced over, he had his phone out recording what was happening with one hand and had dropped his underwear and was stroking his cock with the other. He wasn't longer than me, maybe an inch shorter, but he was thicker.

Randy had stripped down naked, stroking his cock, he was longer than Doug, but not near as thick, thicker than me for sure. Shit I thought my wife was fixing to get gangbanged. My attention was jerked back to Jennifer when I heard her mumble, "Jesus Dougie, how big are you" as she started stroking his cock with her left hand and cradled his nut sack in the other.

Fuck had I missed something, I had let Larry and Randy's groans and the noise they made undressing take my eyes off the scene before me for a second. Fuck I didn't care what they were doing I was fixing to live out one of my fantasies. I started stripping out of my clothes without taking my eyes off Jennifer.

Doug stood there smiling down at her with his hands on his hips, "Take that top off and let me see those tits," he growled as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it.

Jennifer pulled her blouse off showing off her spongy tit flesh and hard nipples, throwing it where it landed on the card table. Grinning up at Doug she provocatively made her tits jiggled, then resumed stroking him using both hands. His cock really looked huge in her small hands, the veins covering his massive organ pulsed, his testicles hung down below looked like they were almost the size of tennis balls!

"Gawd your big," she moaned admiring his large member reverently, "it's really beautiful, thick and long, hard, yet so soft and firm."

"When you get it good and hard, it's a little over 8" and 6" thick, so get to work with that sweet mouth of yours," reaching out and grabbing her pony tail and pushing her head toward his meaty shaft.

As her head came forward, still stroking him cork screwing her hands, a clear drop appeared in the slit of his penis and she reached out with her tongue and licked it off, moaning, Hmmmmmm."

Using her pony tail he tilted her head back, "Eyes on me when your sucking my cock," then taking control of his cock he tapped he chin with the head of it and growled at her, "Open that mouth wide darling."

He pushed the head between her red lips, her mouth stretched around the bulbous head, I almost dropped to my knees. It was a sight better than any porn movie I had ever seen. My tiny white wife on her knees in my man cave with her mouth sucking on a large black cock!

"Good girl," he groaned, as he pushed a couple of inches into her small mouth. He took his free hand and reached down and squeezed her fleshy tit, then tugged on her hard nipple, making her moan, as she adoringly looked up into his eyes.

Her left hand was softly playing with his nuts, her other hand rubbing her pussy. It was like she was in a trance as she worshiped his man meat. When he pushed another couple inches in her mouth, she gagged now that he had 5 inches in her mouth. I'm almost 6 inches, but not near as thick, he obviously was pushing at the entrance of her throat.

He let her pull off his dick, as she sputtered and coughed, her eyes were watering, but she never faltered and remained locked on his eyes. He chuckled, "Not bad half pint, but now I want to taste that pussy."

"Clear the table," he barked at me, as he lifted her off the ground, her arms going around his neck and her legs around his waist.

I just raked everything on the table onto the floor with one hand, never taking my other hand off my throbbing, leaking cock!

Laying her on the table he jerked her skirt and panties off laying them on the table next to where her blouse landed, then pulled up a chair and sat down. Jennifer was moaning and groaning and pulled her feet up on the edge of the table and opened her legs wide, inviting him to feast on her.

"Please....hurry...I'm.....so horny," she moaned and used her left hand to finger her wet pussy.

"Stop," Doug commanded, and pulled her hand away from her pussy, then slapped her pussy with his big hand. Slap!

"Ahh....."she groaned, and looked up at me behind her, then reached her left hand toward me moaning, "I need.....to cum.....," her eyes on me, like she was pleading for me to help her. I took her left hand in my free hand, as I stroked my cock with the other hand, and croaked, "I love you," as I held her hand.

"Be a good girl and you will come when I say you can," Doug growled.

Placing his big paws on her thighs he spread her open and started nibbling on her left thigh about mid way and slowly licked and nibbled all the way up almost to her pussy, then did the same on her right thigh.

Jennifer arched her body trying to force her wet cunt against his mouth, squeezing my hand, she cried out, "Ple...asee let me.....cummm."

Doug pushed her legs back toward her head, her knees up around her breasts, tilting her pussy up for a better angle, and ran his flat tongue from the bottom of her wet slit slowly all the way up and used his tongue to lick her engorged clit.

"OH GAWD YES," she screamed, squeezing my hand so hard it hurt.

"Hmmmmmm..you have... the sweetest pussy," Doug groaned. Then he lowered his head again this time enough to lick around her puckered hole, before resuming slurping up her leaking juices as he flattened his wide tongue and moved upward again.

Jennifer's toes were curled pointing toward the ceiling, her mouth forming a silent O, her eyes glazed over, and could only get enough air in her lungs to whisper, "Oh,oh,....oh fuck....."

"Fuck she wants it bad man," shouted Larry drooling at the scene before him.

"Hell yes," Randy groaned as he moved forward and leaned in and squeezed Jennifer's right nipple and rolled it between his thumb and forefinger.

When Randy started playing with her sensitive nipple while Doug slurped up her juices, Jennifer really started begging and pleading, "God....somebody.....please,...please.....fuck me......" letting go of my hand she reached for the back of Doug's head, her other hand latched onto Randy's forearm.

Doug stood and his face and chin were wet from her juices, "Brandon go get me two pillows off the couch, Randy you and Larry hold hers legs out when I'm ready."

When I handed him a pillow he grabbed both her ankles in one hand and lifted her butt up and shoved it under her ass, at the edge of the table. "Now put the other one under her head," he grinned, "I want her eyes on me when I fuck her."

Jennifer was moaning loudly for him to please hurry, and started to reach for her pussy again when Doug roughly pinched both her nipples.

"Arrrrrrg," she screamed.

He instructed Randy and Larry to pull her legs out to the side, hell it looked like she was doing the splits. Her pussy is fully exposed and slightly tilted up because of the pillow. Her pubic hair matted from her juices and Doug's slobber, her pussy leaking and running down over her crinkled hole.

Holding her arms above her head as he instructed me, I looked on in admiration of her toned body. Her firm tits slightly slanted to the side, her long hard buds pointing upward, her pony tail laid out beside her left cheek. From the swell of her breast her body tapered down to her narrow waist, then flared out to her curvaceous hips.

Pinned down like a mounted butterfly on a board, was the sexiest I had ever seen her. Her breasts were heaving and jiggling with every breath she took, then she gasped and opened her eyes wide when Doug used his huge slab of man meat and slapped her pussy.

"Eyes on me," he growled as he continued to slap her wet pussy with his cock. Her pussy was so wet and soaked every time he slapped her cunt droplets splashed like rain drops.

Holding his cock her rubbed the head up and down her wet folds lubricating his dick, making Jennifer stare in fascination, and moan, "Ple..asee.hurrry."

Doug chuckled and rubbed his shiny black snake back and forth over her clit teasing her more. "Tell me where you want my cock half pint," he groaned.

"In...my....pussy.....but....go slow.....I never had... a cock that large..." she panted, her chest heaving.

"Fuck Doug," Randy shouted, "she wants it, so fuck her already," as he stroked his long 9" cock.

Doug placed his shiny bulbous head at her entrance and eased just the head inside her folds, making her gasp.

"Oh....damn....you're thick....go...slow," she moaned.

With his right hand squeezing her left breast he reached down with his right and rubbed her swollen clit, and pushed another inch inside her tight channel.

"Fuck your pussy's tight!" he groaned.

"More," she moaned," more...."

When he pushed in another 2 inches, she panted to no one in particular, "Fuck....he's.....stretching....me...oh oh....gawd," she groaned looking down at his meaty column as it penetrated her vagina.

Doug stopped pushing into her hot tunnel, leaned over and started nibbling and chewing on her left nipple while continuing to put pressure on her engorged clit.

I knew from experience that had to be driving her crazy, because it seemed her nipples were tied directly to her clit. Looking down at her upturned groin his thick shaft was pushing her lips into her cunt because she was so tight!

"More......she moaned as she struggled against her restraints.

Straightening back up Doug put his big meaty paws on her narrow waist and grunted and pushed another 3 inches inside her quivering body. Nothing that thick had ever been that far up her cunt. He was plowing new ground, as he tilted his head up and groaned loudly, "Fuck you're pussy's clenching my cock like a vise."

Her eyes wide she stared at the black invader stretching her cunt, "Oh, oh it... feels.. like you.....are splitting.....me....into.....stop.....a minute," she gasped her nostrils flaring, her breasts heaving.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,022 Followers