Young Wife Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,020 Followers

Doug paused letting her vagina adjust to his large member, and continued rubbing her clit faster. Jennifer was moaning and writhing, and struggling against her restraints, her eyes focus on the object sticking inside her cunt.

Doug instead of pushing more into her tight tunnel he pulled back a few inches. I was watching and it appeared her lips were stuck like glue to his thick penis and he was turning her pussy inside out as he withdrew. Fuck!

Then he started slowly feeding his massive cock back inside her tight cunt, making her lips slide back inside her cunt, her eyes on the impressive tool that sent waves of pleasure through her she had never experienced before in her life.

"Oh, oh fuck......more.....give me more.." she whimpered, encouraging him to plow deeper into her, as she watched his cock filling, and stretching her pussy.

Doug smiled and grunted, "Take all 8" of my dark meat," as he steadily pushed inch by inch into her pussy until his balls rested against her asshole!

"Damn she has that entire dick up her cunt," marveled Larry, "that pussy is literally stuff!"

"OH MY God.........." Jennifer groaned, "fuucckkk.... youuurrrr soooo deeeepp!"

"Your pussy feels so good Baby girl," Doug, "I'm gonna fuck you now and you can cum all you want."

Withdrawing his cock several inches he started short stroking her, in and out, over and over, making her squeal and moan.

"Fuck yes, oh god.....I'm cummingggg," she scream and struggled.

"Let her go," Doug bellowed, as he started long stroking her.

When we let go of her he leaned over and started licking and sucking on her nipples, as he rammed his meaty shaft in and out of her tight channel.

Her arms flew up and held his head against her breasts as he feasted on them one nipple at a time, her short legs around his body as best she could.

"FUCK...FUCK MEEEE, I...AM...CUUUUMMMMMIINNNGGG," she screamed.

He was going at her now hammering her pussy hard and picking up speed, all you could hear were her moans and whimpers as he jack hammered into her pussy.

Sounds of slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, his thighs bouncing against her ass cheeks and his balls slapped her asshole when he bottomed out echo off the basement walls, along with her oh's and ah's, grunts and moans

"Don't stop....yes, yes, fuck meee," she moan loudly, "give it to me.....fuck fuck fuck.."she repeated over and over. "I'M CCCUUUMMMMIIINNNGGGG, Oh gawd... oh shit, oh shit.......OH MY GOD.......OH GOD....I"M cuummmiinngg...again...."

"ArGGGG,"Doug roared," as he continued to pound her pussy. "FUCK YES......I'm gonna fill your pussy up!"

I was jerking my cock as fast as he was pounding my wife's pussy, she was hanging to him her eyes rolling back in her head, as she moaned and groaned.

Damn he kept going, huffing and puffing as he plowed her cunt, squished sounds were mixed in with the grunts, moans, slapping of bodies.

"AAARRRRRRRRR FUCCCKKKKK," he screamed, his body stiffened as he kept his cock buried as deep as possible and emptied his balls in her with his hot sperm, coating the walls of her womb.

On wobbly legs he stood and pulled out of her gaping, sloppy pussy, and you could hear a pop sound as bulbous head came out, following a stream of cum and pussy juice that ran out of her gaping vagina and down over her anus and onto the pillow.

Doug staggered back and sat down hard in his chair, winded from vigorously fucking

the shit out of my wife. He grinned at me, "That's some fine pussy you got there Brandon."

All I could do was mumble "yeah thanks," standing holding my limp dick and stare at my well fucked wife.

My wife was laying spread out on the table with her legs hanging over the pillow toward the floor. Gasping for air, panting she looked up at me and smiled when she saw me holding my limp dick, cum all over my hands, and a pool of cum on the floor at my feet.

"He...fucked....me good....baby....." her hand going to her sloppy pussy and scooping out a handful of cum/pussy juice, and holding it up and looking at it, like it was a precious gift. "Thank you...baby, I love you," she moaned and motioned for me to come closer.

I started over to her, Randy and Larry were standing on each side of her splayed legs staring at her gaping, sloppy pussy, in awe of the fucking she just took.

Jennifer rolled her head back and looked at them staring at her cunt and shocked the hell out of me. Grinning at them because their dicks were limp also from jacking off like I had. The floor was covered in clumps of sticky cum, she said, "Help me up guys, it looks like you'all need some help," and giggled.

What the hell, she was ready for some more, I rushed around to her side of the table, Randy and Larry were as shocked at her response as I was and just stood there with their limp dicks. Which allowed me to get to her first and help her up.

Even Doug was chuckling so loud we all turned toward him. He was sitting there laughing at us standing there with limp dicks, and his was cock was still semi hard.

"You white boys, think you can keep up with the little fox," he chuckled.

Jennifer not to be out done, dropped down on her knees and smiled at Doug, "They just need a little help, and I need some more cock," she cooed.

With the three of us standing with limp dicks, she reached for my cock and pulled me to her and took me in her mouth, then held out her hands toward Randy and Larry.

When they just stood there she took her mouth off my cock and grinned, "Well bring them cocks over here, and the first one to get good and hard can fuck me."

With Randy on my left and Larry on my right she grabbed hold of their dicks and told us, "No touching me," she giggled, "until you're good and hard."

Looking at me she grinned, "Feed me you cock baby," and opened her mouth like a little bird waiting to be fed, which I readily fed her my 4 inches. Moaning around my cock "Hmmmmm," she started jacking off Randy and Larry. Larry had a thick cock like Doug, but it was only 5" long hard or soft. Right now it was limp and she still couldn't get her small hand around it. Randy on the other hand his cock was slightly less thick than Doug, but was 9" long when hard.

Here I was standing in my man cave, willing my dick to get hard first, with my wife's mouth around my dick, and her jacking off my two friends. Usually whenever she sucked my cock it only took a minute and I was hard, but damn't my dick was not getting hard. Damn why did I jerk off and cum 2 times watching her and Doug. I should be fucking her right now.

"I"M HARD," Larry shouted, excited like he had won the lottery.

SHIT, both Randy and I said at the same time making Jennifer giggle when my dick fell out of her mouth.

"Come on baby on all fours I want to look at that ass while I fuck you," Larry growled.

Dutifully she went down on all fours and turned her ass toward him and looked over her shoulder at him, "Come on big boy, fuck me like a bull fucks a heifer," she teased.

"Fuck yeah, that's one fine looking ass," he shouted as he lined up his thick cock and rammed it as hard as he could in her slippery cunt. From the stretching and cum Doug pumped into he had no trouble inserting his full cock into her with one thrust.

"Oh gawd....that feels so good....." she purred and laid her head down on the floor arching her ass up as he pounded away at her.

Larry had a strong hold on her hips, then took his right hand and spanked her ass hard, "Come on babe don't make me do all the work, let's see you work that ass."

"OH, " she groaned when he spanked her ass, but then got into rocking back and meeting his thrust. Soon she was moaning, "Right there......God yes......" and she started wiggling her ass. "Yes...yes......right there.. keep going....God you're hitting my G-spot.........like that......harder....faster...Oh yes.. yes I'm....gonna cum.......don't stop.....faster..faster...OH Fuckkkk yes I"M cummminngg!"

"UUHHHGGG," Larry groaned pumping faster and faster. 'Take my cum," he stiffened and unloaded several more ropes of cum in my wife's body.

Larry fell back on his ass, and Jennifer rolled over on her back, grinned up at me and Randy, "Next," she moaned, "More cock."

Randy and I were both hard now and he looked at me and grinned, "You ever fucked her ass?"

"Wh...what?,,never..." I mumbled.

"Then you should be the first, just do as I tell you, the little slut will love it," and reached down and pulled Jennifer to her feet. "Come half pint, let's see if you want more cock after being stuffed with 2 cocks at the same time,"

Listening to him talk about taking my wife's anal cherry make my dick even harder. I had always wanted to fuck her big bubble butt ass, but she never let me.

Jennifer eyes widened hearing him talk about being double penetrated let alone one up the ass. As he pulled her to her feet Randy coaxed her over to the large sofa, telling her, "I promise half pint your gonna love it, if you feel like you can't take it just yell RED and we will stop."

"Ok-ay," she mumbled as she let him lead her over to the sofa where he laid down on his back. His 9" pole was sticking straight up proudly as he motioned her to climb on.

Biting her lower lip she stared at his large meaty shaft, which was longer than Doug and almost as thick. Anxious to have that stuffed up her cunt, she let her mind think about how good that would feel and forgot about having her bung hole violated.

Climbing over him and straddling him cowgirl style she took hold of his shaft and rubbed it around her sloppy cum filled slit, getting it good and lubricated. With one hand on Randy's chest, the other holding his cock and lining it up, she slowly lowers self down enveloping his thick man meat. Her slippery cum filled tunnel allows for easy passage, and she's moaning and enjoying the feel of being stuffed again.

"Oh, ah...oh that...feels....soo good....." she purrs, looking down as more of his cock disappears inside her cunt.

"That's it.... a little more.....you're almost there....." groaned Randy watching his pole disappear in her well fucked pussy.

My dick is harder than it's ever been watching my petite wife's cunt swallow his long thick cock. Larry and Doug are standing behind the couch jerking off watching as she sinks lower and lower.

"Oh gawd......"she moans loudly, "soooo deep......yes......oh my God,....." as she takes all 9" of his cock. Her eyes closed, she just sits there on his cock for a minute enjoying the feel of his cock stuffed deeper than ever before, with both her tiny hands on Randy's muscular chest.

"Damn half pint, your pussy feels so good," he moans as he reaches up and plays with her nipples.

Instead of raising up, she just starts rotating her hips in a circle, grinding her cunt against his pubic bone. "Gawd......that.....feels.....amazing....." and lifted up several inches then dropped back down, over and over.

Falling forward on his broad chest she groans, "Fuck...me....Randy."

"Oh shit...baby..."he moaned and started thrusting up into her cunt.

"HMMMMmmmm....like that.....ummm....feels....soooo...good," she cooed.

Randy slowed his thrusting and reached around her and started playing with her crinkled hole, first just rubbing circles around her opening, already coated with pussy juice and cum. She just kept moaning and humping his rigid pole, then groaned when he pushed his middle finger into her tight ring up to the first knuckle.

Getting no resistance from her, he pushed his finger deeper and started finger fucking her dark channel.

"OH...OH....yes......that.....feels.....good," she moaned loudly and kept humping his meaty shaft.

Doug tapped me on the shoulder, I was mesmerized watching my wife, and jerking off, "Time for you to lube up and take her ass," he mumbled softly to not alert Jennifer.

Climbing on the sofa behind my wife. I was fascinated at the sight of her pussy stuffed with Randy's thick cock going in and out of her wet snatch. Frothy whitish foam was leaking out around his shaft from all the orgasms she had and loads of cum that had been deposited in her.

Rubbing my cock in the thick slimy mixture I lubed up my almost 6" cock, then nodded at Randy. He pulled his finger out of her anus and used both hands to spread her ass cheeks giving my a good look at her tight anal ring.

Jennifer was still moaning and purring as she humped him, as I lined up and pushed against her puckered hole. As I penetrated her sphincter, I heard, her gasp and inhale, then relax and continue to hump Randy's pole. Encouraged I pushed in until I had a good three inches in her tight tunnel.

"OH GAWD....."her head came up trying to look over her shoulder at me.

Randy, let go of her ass and pulled her to face him, "Just relax, and breathe" he kissed her forehead.

Laying her head back down was all I needed to know, that she was accepting me in her backdoor, and I pushed all the way into her back passage until I buried all the way in her tight ass, my pubic hair against her soft ass.

Oh my God...."I groaned loudly, "Fuck you're ass is tight,"

"Fuck that fine ass," shouted Larry jerking off behind the couch.

Randy was holding her down tight against his chest and started thrusting in and out of her, and I could feel his cock moving through the thin membrane separating the two channels. So I slowly started pulling out and pushing back into her tight passage a few inches at a time.

I was staring at my cock pumping in and out of her tight ass, chanting softly, "Please don't cum....please don't cum...." afraid I was going to cum too soon and end this amazing experience.

"OH FUCK....YES.....fuck meeee," screamed my wife.

I started jack hammering into her tight ass that was squeezing the hell out of my dick, "HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT," I shouted as I pumped in and out of her ass. Her ass cheeks jiggling as I bottom out against her bubble butt!

Randy was pumping away like a mad man hammering her cunt and we got into a rhythm he was pushing in as I pulled out. Back and forth, in and out. Sounds of skin slapping against each other, squeals, whimpers, moans, grunts, squishy wet sounds bouncing off the walls.

Randy was huffing and puffing as he drilled her slick tunnel, "OH FUCK...OH FUCK, I"M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG." I felt him stiffen, jerk, as his cocked pumped several ropes of sperm into her already cum filled twat.

"FUCK YES........FILL MY PUSSY UP....FILL MY ASS UP.....don't stop, don't stop," squealed my wife.

I felt Randy go slack, breathing hard and I was still pumping away at my wife's tight ass. Glancing down as my cock plundered her dark passage I saw where I had been gripping her ass cheeks so hard it would leave bruises.

"YES, YES, FUCK MY ASS......HARDER.....FASTER........," she squealed.

Reaching with one hand I grabbed her pony tail, and jerked her head up and back, "HELL YES......I....AM......GONNA FILL.....THIS...TIGHT ASS UP!," I growled.

"GIVE IT TO ME......MAKE ME CUM," she gasped loudly.

"ARRRRRGGGGG," I growled as I felt my cock swell and stiffen.

"UGH, UGH, OH, OH,.....FUCKKKK CUUUMMMMMINNNGGG," she screamed.

As she came I felt her ass muscles tightened down squeezing the hell out of my cock. OH FUCK......ARGGGG.....FUCK I"M CUUUUMMMINGGG," I roared as I emptied my nuts in her dark channel.

Falling forward over her I pushed her down against Randy. We were all breathing hard, panting and gasping for air. With my petite wife squashed between us, our cocks still wedged in her two holes, I felt my cock spurt another load of my cum in her ass, as her muscles clenched and unclenched around my throbbing cock.

Laying there I felt my cock soften and I eased up as my cock slipped out of her ass.

Her anus was gaping open and a trickle of cum slowly rolled out and dripped down coating Randy's cock and balls. He was still buried deep inside her vagina. As I stared at the amazing site in front of me, her gaping asshole, her cunt stuffed with his thick dick, mixtures of her juices, and several loads of cum her whole groin area was soaked. Her pussy lips looked red and swollen as they clung to his meaty shaft.

Doug tapped me, and held up an iPhone, "You can quit staring," he chuckled, " it's all here I video it for you."

"Oh my God,....that....was.....amazing...." Jennifer moaned softly.

"You're telling me half pint," groaned Randy as he wrapped his arms around her and held her.

"Hmmmmmmm," she purred, "you're....getting....hard again."

Doug chuckled loudly, "Guess we're just getting started," and started slowly pumping in and out of her squishy cum filled pussy.

"Hmmmmmm....yes....fuck me...." she moaned.

How much more could my wife take I wondered. Guess we're about to find out, as my dick started to rise again, watching my wife with a hard, thick long cock still buried in her pussy!

THE END

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,020 Followers