Young Wife Gangbanged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting up the stairs to help him, Jennifer responded, "You like this outfit better than the selfie my husband showed you guys," she giggled.

"That would be a tough call," he laughed, "but after seeing that selfie, I did have to get Linda to come over and spend the night."

"Linda, really," Jennifer teased, "surely you can do better than that." Linda was one person Randy dated she had met and couldn't stand.

"Half pint all the pretty ones like you are already taken," he flirted back.

"Hi Randy, you need some help unloading," I greeted my friend.

"Yeah just take this top box before I drop all this booze," he laughed, " then one more trip should do it."

"Jesus did you buy out the liquor store," I chuckled, "that's a lot of Tequila."

"Well I remembered you had that Margarita machine so I got all the fixings," he grinned. The large box I relieved him of had limes, a tupperware container of brownies, a deli meat and cheese tray, bag of disposable clear plastic shot cups.

Making another trip to his truck we carried in bags of chips and dips, another deli tray of different sandwiches already made up, toothpicks holding them together.

I chuckled, "You do realize you got more food and booze here than we need, plus you said Larry and Doug were bringing beer."

"Hey buddy, it won't go to waste, what we don't drink we'll just leave here for another time."

Just as we came downstairs, we saw Jennifer laying out the goodies on the counter, when she turned and smiled, "Man Randy these brownies are good. Hmmm." smacking her lips.

"Half pint those are not your typical brownies," he laughed, "their pot brownies."

"Honey you may want to go easy on the brownies, remember that time we smoked some weed," I chuckled.

"Well somebody better get busy and make some Margaritas," she giggled "I feel like partying," and started dancing around and laughing. Continuing to dance around, "Remember you guys said I didn't have to lift a finger....I'm going to enjoy this." She laughed then looked serious at Randy, "Well big guy are you going to make me a Margarita are just stand there watching me dance," then died laughing.

"What's that about Margaritas and brownies," Larry shouted coming down the stairs empty handed.

"Where's the beer bro," Randy asked him.

"Doug's behind me," he laughed, "he needed the exercise."

"Yeah right," chuckled Doug coming into the room, "scrawny over there always ducks out when there's heavy lifting to be done." Carrying in 2 cases of beer, one under each arm. He was wearing a white t-shirt and gray gym shorts that came down almost to his knee, and the shirt didn't hide his broad muscular chest or bulging biceps. He was in as good or better shape than when he played linebacker in college.

Jennifer went over to him when he set the beer down, and wrapped her arms around one of his biceps and pleaded, "Dougie.....make Randy fix me a Margarita....he promised I wouldn't have to lift a finger tonight," she purred, batting her eye lashes up at him and smiling.

We all laughed, there was 5' 2" Jennifer standing next to 6' 2" Doug, the top of her head barely reaching his sternum, her pale white skin against his dark brown skin.

Doug said "Come here half pint," as he wrapped his hands around her tiny waist and picked her up like she weighed nothing, and sat her down on the counter by the fridge, "Ole Dougie here can make better Margaritas than Randy," grinning at her.

Jennifer squealed when he lifted her and as he sat her on the counter she looked over at Randy and stuck out her tongue and made a face teasing him, "See Randy Dougie's a real gentleman."

I chuckled to myself, yeah my naughty wife was going to play tonight, she knew it turned me on her flirting with them. Then the thought crossed my mind, she is playing right, remembering our role playing the night before. 'I would never cheat on you......without your permission' phrase running thru my mind. Remembering her calling me Randy when I went down on her, my mind immediately pictured her having sex with Randy, or maybe Doug? My dick got hard thinking about it.

"Brandon, Brandon, you alright bud," Randy asked me. "Where is your Margarita machine?"

"Oh sorry, it's upstairs in the kitchen, I'll go get it," I mumbled.

"Hurry up baby," Jennifer giggled still holding on to Doug's arm, "I'm really thirsty."

Upstairs I had to adjust my cock before I got the machine and went back downstairs.

Doug was standing at the counter next to Jennifer, who was still sitting on the counter, her skirt had rode up showing more of her creamy thighs. Doug was busy squeezing out lime juice to mix with the tequila and triple sec, the other guys were drinking a beer and snacking on chips and dip.

"Hey Larry," my wife shouted, "turn so music on and let's dance," as she jumped down off the counter.

Larry quickly fired up my Bose Wave music system and 'Boot Scootin Boogie' was blasting thru the speakers. Larry was the best dancer in our group, but he was not going to out do my wife. They were twirling and dancing, Jennifer shaking that amazing ass, singing along with the song, and every so often Larry would spinner her and her skirt would fly up and we would get a glimpse of her silky lacy panties.

As the song progressed the wilder Jennifer got twerking her ass and giggling, her breast jiggling. When the song changed to 'Heads Carolina' she really got into and Larry backed off and went to clapping, egging her on. Soon everyone was surrounding her clapping and chanting 'you go half pint', 'hell yeah,' 'go go go' they were shouting.

Watching her dance, her tits bouncing, sweat beading on her face and neck I thought...shit she has taken her bra off, that's why her tits are giggling and nipples are showing. She must have taken it off when Randy and I went outside to get the rest of the snacks. The guys were leering at her practically drooling, and my dick got hard, hell I was cheering her on too!

The song ended and Jennifer almost collapsed, wiping sweat from her forehead with the back of hand. "Here half pint," growled Doug smiling at her, "here's your Margarita."

"Whee...thanks Dougie," she huffed, taking a long drink of her beverage, "can you believe Larry quit on me," she pouted, wrapping one arm around him and looking up at him.

Chuckling loudly Doug grinned down at her, "Darling, you can't expect them white boys to keep up with you on the dance floor."

Turning her drink up and chugging it down, "Hmmm, you make a mean Margarita," smacking her lips and smiling at him.

"Hey are we playing cards tonight or dancing," Randy teases, taking her empty glass and offering to refill it.

"Thanks," she purred, then turned to Dougie, "dance with me one song then we'll play cards."

'I Cross My Heart' was the next song on the playlist, a slow dance song. My cock hardened as Dougie took her in his large arms. She looked so tiny and delicate in his arms, her white pale skin against his dark brown skin. Her head is just about as high as his sternum. Her tiny hands laying against his muscular chest, his hands resting on her hips just barely above her ass, as he waltzed her across the floor.

I glanced over at Larry and Randy that had just come back with her refill, both had their eyes glued to Jennifer's bubble butt, and her tits smashed against Doug. Turning up my beer and finishing it, I groaned as the beer flowed down my throat, my mind picturing Doug fucking my wife.

I walked away to get another beer, and a chance to adjust my shorts, my dick was hard as it had ever been. As I opened a beer, I heard Randy and Larry congratulating Jennifer on her dancing skills, and Randy saying anymore dancing and he was next in line. Then he laughed and said, "Everyone grab a snack and drink and let's play cards."

I took my usual seat at the poker table expecting Jennifer to sit next to me, but Randy insisted that it wasn't fair, saying I would be tempted to help her play. To my left sat Doug, then Jennifer, Randy and then Larry on my right. Jennifer was almost directly across from me.

Everyone put their money in the glass jar and paid for their chips, each of us buying $100 worth. Except for Jennifer, she looked around and acted like her feelings were hurt and said, "Honey, aren't you going to pay for my chips?" She pouted.

"Half pint," Randy grinned, "since it was my idea for you to play I got you covered," and pitched another hundred in the kitty.

With her hand on his right bicep she cooed, "You're a real sweetie, I guess I do owe you a dance," batting her eye lashes at him.

"Deal the cards Brandon," Larry said, "I'll grab us another beer and refill Doug, Randy and Jennifer's Margaritas.

After 2 hands Doug had won both pots, and we were all giving him hell, both times nobody was willing to call his bluff, so we never saw his winning cards. Doug was one person whose facial expressions remain neutral and hard to read, whereas Larry was an open book and rarely walked away a winner. Randy and I, well it depended on how drunk we got.

Jennifer's turn to deal she elbowed Doug, "Dougie please don't take my money again, pretty please," she purred.

"Darling I play to win in whatever I'm doing," he chuckled.

She stuck her tongue out at him, making us all laugh, Randy told Doug he was going down this time, and went and refilled his and Jennifer's drinks, and brought back a plate of brownies.

Jennifer said she wanted to play Texas hold'em, and by the time we got down to the final card, everyone was still in, and the pot had grown to a nice size. The final card was dealt and I figured Randy, or maybe Doug probably had the best hand, so I finally folded. No sense in throwing good money after bad. Disappointed I ate a couple of pot brownies.

Jennifer was drinking her Margarita and eating another brownie, then looked over at me and winked. She was feeling no pain from the booze and brownies and I figured she was fixing to be disappointed when she lost the bet. The only way for her to win was a straight flush and the odds of that were low, considering the clubs I had in my hand and the ones on the table. I figured the buzz she had going was the reason she was still in the game, she had a chance at a straight, but that wasn't going to beat either Randy or Doug.

Randy bet $10 and Doug matched and raised $10 making Jennifer have to fork up $20 or fold.

"Put up or shut up half pint," teased Randy.

She poked out her bottom lip and looked at Randy, then at Doug and said, "You're both a couple of meanies."

Doug in his baritone voice chuckled, "Darling save your money and fold."

She grinned, paused for a minute playing with her chips, then pitched in $20, and then pitched in $20 more, "Raise $20," she grinned at both men.

Randy laughed, it was $30 to him to stay, "Like taking candy from a baby, throwing in the $30 and raising another $20. Making it the last raise, we had a rule limiting the number of raises per betting round.

Doug didn't pause he pitched in the $40 he had to pay, and Jennifer pitched another $20 to call.

Randy turned over a full house, Queens over deuces "Read'em and weep boys and girls."

Doug smiled and turned over 4 of a kind, taking the wind out of Randy sails. "Sorry darling," Doug grinned at Jennifer and started to reach for the pot.

Jennifer giggled, "Men, you're so easy," and turned over her cards showing she had a straight-flush 3 clubs thru 7 clubs. Everyone was shocked, and Jennifer squealed loudly and got up dancing around. Larry and I were laughing so hard seeing the look on Randy and Doug's faces, then all of a sudden Randy was out of his seat chasing Jennifer around the room.

"Come here you little 'card shark' pretending like you're a neophyte," laughing as he chases her around the couch. Her squealing and laughing at him, as he came around the couch she darted toward the stairs, but had to pass close by Doug. He grabbed her around the waist and lifted her off her feet.

Squealing loudly and kicking to get loose, Randy got there and started tickling her, making her giggle and scream. "Oh ha, ha,ha,...please stoppp....ha,ha,ha,.....hel..pp.. oh,oh....ha,ha ha, pleas...ee stop," she was laughing so hard and squirming Doug finally let her down and she curled up on the floor laughing. She didn't realize her skirt was pushed up showing her lacy panties, her shoes had come off kicking and struggling, plus her blouse had twisted and her left boob was almost totally exposed.

Randy offered her his hand and helped her up, but I saw a bulge in his shorts as he guided her back to her seat and offered to refill her Margarita glass, which she giggled and accepted. Doug had sat back down and finished his drink and Larry was slack jawed staring at Jennifer's almost exposed left breasts, so was Doug.

"Honey," I pointed at her chest and grinned, "you have a slight blouse malfunction."

"Opps," she giggled, "guess the girls want to come out and play," and winked at me as she adjusted her blouse. "You guys ready for another game," she chuckled.

"I'm not playing cards with you half pint," Randy laughed, "that one hand about wiped me out."

What the hell, she is really high as a kite I realized, when Larry spoke up and said "The hell with cards, how about Tequila shots and playing Truth or Dare."

And Jennifer yelled, "Hell yeah, I haven't played that in years."

She wasn't lying we had an adult version of the card game that her and I had played early in our marriage. We just dared each other to do silly things like her put on my boxers, or her have to masturbate while I watched. She would in return make me wear, or try to wear her tiny panties, or make me do jumping jacks naked.

As far as having to tell the Truth, I asked her questions like her first time to kiss a boy, who was her first crush, how many boyfriends she had before we started dating. She would ask me similar things, and it was fun just being newly married, and it usually led to some intense sex. But we had not played it in a long time, and certainly not since we had been role playing. My imagination ran wild with questions I might ask her since we had started playing out our fantasies.

"Honey that game we had should be in our bedroom, will you go get it?" She winked.

"Hell yeah," Randy said, "you do that Brandon and I'll cut up some lime wedges and grab the salt shaker, Larry you and Doug clean off the poker table."

I found the Truth or Dare cards in the bathroom cabinet, and adjusted my cock while I was up there. How far is she going to take her teasing? She didn't seem concerned that her tit was almost totally exposed, or Randy and Doug holding her and tickling her, and did she realize her panties were exposed while laying on the floor?

How far was I willing to let her go, was she really thinking of Randy the other night when we were playing and she had called me Randy while I ate her pussy? Her saying she wouldn't cheat on me...without my permission. Did she want me to give her permission? Fuck my cock was throbbing telling me 'go for it dude.'

Maybe she was just do all this teasing and acting to get me excited and we would have some raunchy sex after the guys left. My crazed brain was telling me 'Dude Bob's not here, the other guys are single, they really care about Jennifer, if something happens, well they aren't going to tell anyone, who cares if they play with her tits or squeeze her butt cheeks and flirt more than usual'.

Damn Brandon we thought you got lost," Larry chuckled, "did you find the game?"

Glancing over at the poker/game table Jennifer was just licking salt off the top of her hand, swiftly downed the tequila shot then sucked on the lime wedge.

Doug laughed at the puckered face she made and followed suit by repeating her actions. Randy did the same and refilled their shot glasses.

"Yeah hurry up Brandon your behind," Randy goaded me, "you need to take 2 shots to catch up."

Jennifer giggled and got up and came over to me and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Baby being naught is making me so horny, if you felt my pussy you would see how wet I am."

I really groaned when she slid her hand down between us and grabbed hold of my cock. My dick went from already tumescent to fully engorged and throbbing. Thank goodness the guys couldn't see her grab my cock.

Giggling again she released me and headed toward the bathroom, shouting over her shoulder, "Guys make sure he drinks his shots and catches up."

The guys started chanting, 'Drink, Drink, Drink' as I sat down in my seat. Hell yes I thought, I need some more liquid courage and quickly down my 2 shots of tequila.

As I finished my 2 shots, Jennifer returned to the table chewing on another brownie. Oh shit I groaned to myself, between the booze and pot I knew she was really going to continue her teasing.

"Who goes first," Larry asked, as I was laying out the two stacks of cards. One stack was Truth cards, the other Dare cards.

Doug chuckled as he put his big paw on top of Jennifer's head, "I think half pint here should start since she is the only female here."

"Agreed," Randy snickered, "and that person has to down a shot before they pick their poison," he laughed.

"Did you hear that honey, ladies first," she coed, then downed another shot of tequila.

"Fine," I grinned, "and remember that person whose turn it is gets to pick the next person to be challenged, and you can't challenge the same person twice in a row."

Jennifer just grinned at all of us and hesitated like she couldn't decide to choose Truth or Dare. Finally she chose Truth.

Truth: Name a person you have fantasized about having sex with.

Is she going to name someone I know, someone she worked with, I was squirming waiting for her answer.

"Come on half pint," Randy teased, "you have to answer the question."

She grinned biting her lower lip, then looked around on everyone, lastly at Doug, when she blurted out, "Dennis Haysbert."

Doug chuckled loudly, "See I've been telling you guys they always go for the dark meat, it's juicier!"

Larry and Randy roared while laughing, and I was dumb founded. To my knowledge she never dated a black person, and in our role playing interracial aspects never came into play. My mind flashed to the image of her dancing with Doug earlier, then the image of her fucking him. Was she really thinking of the actor, or was she covering up her desire to fuck Doug?

"Come on guys," she giggled "he's handsome as all get out and that voice, along with that smile would melt the panties off a girl."

"Okay half pint, who are you challenging?" Larry smirked, probably hoping it would be him, because when he's drunk he's up for any challenge.

"I chose my hubby," she laughed, "so what's it going to be Truth or Dare," she teased.

Damn I knew some of the dares were embarrassing so I reluctantly crossed my fingers and picked Truth. Downing my tequila shot I reached and grabbed a truth card and turned it over. Fuck! Now wishing I had chosen Dare!

Truth: Have you ever taken sloppy seconds on your date, wife, or significant other.

Randy, Larry and Doug like to have fallen out of their seats laughing, Jennifer was looking at me expectantly with a funny look on her face. I was turning 3 shades of red, gasping to get air in my lungs, wishing I could down an entire bottle of Tequila and just pass out!

"Come on baby you can't chicken out, let's have your answer," she teased.

"Yes," I mumbled in almost a whisper.

Randy was smirking at me because her knew the answer, he was the one that fucked my date in college and I took sloppy seconds. The rule was you had to explain your answer, you couldn't just say yes or no. Was Jennifer going to think less of me, I couldn't look her in the eye when I finally stammered out my response.

"Uh...it was in college......my....roommate.....fucked my date.....while I watched....then I fucker her." I didn't mention Randy, hoping that would be the end of it. Thank goodness he just grinned without saying anything. I wasn't sure if he ever told the other guys, but I was finally able to breathe.