Your Application Has Been Approved

Story Info
Application to a Slut Training School.
893 words
3.04
20.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RE: application #202101094

Dear Sir,

After full review of your wife's application, credentials and pictures, it gives me great pleasure to inform you that your application has been approved by our Slut Wife Candidate Selection Committee (SWCSC). Please be aware that in view of her outstanding looks, the admission process has been expedited. Your wife is eligible for the training class to graduate free of charge, and become a board certified slut, in the medium size tits category (MSTC), in the wife with protruding labia (PTL) sub-category.

Accordingly, you will be requested to deliver your wife free of charge on the upcoming Friday at 6PM to our premises at the following address: Norton Avenue.

Please be aware that your wife should be delivered totally naked, wearing a sticker on her left buttock and right breasts with the enclosed bar code for identification. She will remain so throughout the duration of her stay in our facilities, unless appropriate clothing is supplied by us. She will remain anonymous and be referred to as Slut #1094 throughout her career at out institution.

Prior to delivery, please make sure your wife undergoes full body shave, including pussy lips, so as to make her look more available and to enhance access to (and/or penetration into) her vagina. Her pubes should be shaved, and labia visible for inspection. Our inspectors will be particularly attentive to this point. Landing strips and fancy shaped pussy hair may be admissible under specific conditions (please inquire).

Please note, however, that should your wife's cunt be dripping wet, or should she display other evidence of sexual arousal such as erect nipples or dripping cunt juices before any fondling, she may be disqualified or downgraded for indecent display.

The only authorized cover on your wife's body would be fresh sperm on her breast, belly, bottom, hair or face, or any combination thereof, preferably dripping. Presence of pre-existing cum may be taken into account in her admission grade (with an appropriate upgrade). The cum, however, has to be from a stranger (or strangers), not from her husband. In case of dispute, DNA testing will be performed, at the expense of the owner. More detailed instructions will be sent the day before delivery.

Wearing any piece of clothing at the front door, or carrying any luggage upon delivery will be cause for immediate disqualification.

Upon arrival, you and your wife will be asked to sign an informed consent form, to the effect that she will agree to any activity scheduled by the master of ceremony. Once the informed consent has been signed, your wife will have no say as to her handling through her stay on our premises.

The jury will immediately proceed with thorough identification, to ensure your wife is fit for admission, and visual and manual inspection, palpation of various body part, including genitalia, as well as insertion of various devices in your wife's orifices may be carried out by the jury as probes regarding her suitability.

All events and classes in which she participates during the ensuing weeks will be recorded, and documents recording such events will be forwarded to you in due time.

Such activities may include exposin/exhibiting your darling wife in scant attire or fully naked in private or in public, groping by audience, bondage, performance of various shows, physical activities including dancing acts, being chased during an official hunt, sex acts, use of various instruments and orifices, bondage, accepting intercourse or manhandling by/with other men either alone or in groups of various sizes, as per their request, etc., along with 24-h recording of her activities.

During her stay, you are entitled to be present and to remain in eye contact with her, and you will be asked periodically to reiterate your permission for each act of penetration into her body orifices, but you will be denied access to any part of your wife's body, except for her hands. You are expected to help others in all procedures involving your spouse, including washing, dressing and undressing, holding and maintaining her in proper position to facilitate access to her married pussy or other body parts.

Should you want to fondle your wife, this is to let you know you will be denied permission, but she will be nevertheless available for any other male upon his request. She (and you) will be denied any right to privacy throughout the stay.

The full cycle of training usually lasts 3 years. This is the case for regular, garden variety sluts who then graduate with a Full Slut B.A. Degree. Exceptions can be made when a specific wife candidate only applies for specific fast track program in specific areas such as: extreme exhibitionism, candaulism, multi-orgasmic training, obscene behaviour lifestyle, dogging, etc. Additional fees may be involved in some of these specific classes (please inquire). Attendance to slut classes should be regular and punctual, and any lack of compliance will be severely punished.

Should you have any other enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact our service desk, or reach our office through our website at www.internationalslutwifesacademy.com. Please specify whether your request concerns your wife's specifications (such as change in breast size, cunt lip protrusion, weight, etc.), grades, progression in the curriculum, vacation time, etc.

We look forward to encountering your wife in the flesh in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

John Smith

Director,

International Slutwife Academy

Norton Avenue