Your Boyfriend Says Hi Ch. 03

Story Info
The morning after...
3.3k words
4.72
13.3k
27

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
134 Followers

Hello everyone, sequel took longer than expected but I think it turned out great (fingers crossed). This note is just here to infrom you that I decided to switch from a 3rd person perspective to a 2nd one. That's it, enjoy!

**********************************************************************************************************

"Mmrgh..." You groan in your sleep as a beam of sunlight slips past a small gap between the room's curtains and shines on your goofy unconscious face, stirring your sleep. Your eyelids twitch for a few seconds before opening. You stays there, laid on your stomach, staring at the covered windows for a few minutes before letting out a long tired sigh.

After a short while, you try to get up but stop as you notice a weight on your back pinning you to the bed.

"The fuck...?" you wonders, confused.

"Rise and shine, sexy~" A familiar voice greets from the entrance of the room. You whip your head towards it and find Lake, leaning against the door frame, dripping wet with only a towel around his waist.

"Looks like Leslie finds you more comfy that my parents' bed."

"What?"

"Must've ended up rolling on top of you or something while sleeping."

You finally notice the sleeping goth's breathing.

"C-could you get him off?"

"I think you did a pretty good job last night~''

"Fuck off!" You growl back, cheeks flushing red as you get flashes from the previous night. You begin wiggling and squirming and hear Lake click his tongue.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"What? Why not?"

"He passed out with his schlong in your ass." The punk remarks. "If you move too much, it'll only get him to start sleep fucking you."

You freeze on the spot, the last thing you want after last night's ass stretching episode is a sequel.

"HEY WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Waste of time dude, this fucker's a real sloth. You'll need a nuke to wake him up."

~BZZZZZZ~

"Huh?" Lake lets out, before going to investigate the noise. He tracks the source to your pants on the floor and picks up the vibrating phone in its pocket. "Oh look, its your darling! Bitch must be wondering why you didn't dick her last night~" He teases." Shall we tell her?"

Your heart sinks at the thought. "You wouldn't..."

An evil smile spreads across the aqua haired boy's pretty face. He gives you a snarky wink before sliding his thumb on the phone's screen and puts the speakers on.

"Hello~" The femboy goes in a sultry voice.

"Hello?"

"You fucking-!" You lunge at Lake, tossing the sleepy trap that was snuggling on your back to the side thus ripping the flaccid yet still quite girthy piece of femwood lodged in your rectum. The pain from doing so causes the your legs to go limp for a moment and drop to the floor at the punk's feet.

"Jake? Jake! What the fuck is going on? Who's that bitch and why is she answering your phone?!!"

"Oh Jake isn't available right now, hun. Last night drained him hard~" The mischievous trap giggles, rolling you over onto your back with a foot.

"Last night? Wh-what the fuck are you saying?! He said he had practice..."

"Oh he had practice alright~" Lake lets out another cackle before squatting down on your face, blocking your arms under his smooth, girly legs and giving you a facefull of femboy cake for breakfast.

"Ah yes, such a warm seat~"

You can't help but want to give this fantastic derriere a taste and stick out your thirsty tongue and begin lathering the boy's bung hole with your spit.

"Mmmmh~ Fuck yes! Work that tongue big boy~"

"YOU FUCKING CUN-....Wait....Is this you Lake?!" Jen realizes.

"Shit....How did you know?" He lets out is a mix of surprise and annoyance.

"You always say 'fuck' in the same unique intonation."

"The fuck's an intonation?"

"Where's Jake?" Your girlfriend sighs in exasperation.

"Under me, punching his sweet tongue up my much more delectable ass~"

"HAH, very funny. Now pass him the phone, twerp."

"Buzz kill..." Lake pouts out, rolling his eyes. He bucks down on your chiseled face one last time with an exaggerated slutty moan before standing back up in one swift motion and tossing the phone onto your chest. "You owe me a nice tongue fuck, sexy~" He whispers before leaving the room.

You swallow harshly at the thought.

"H-hello"

"Jake WHAT THE FUCK?! Why is my brother's weirdo friend is answering your phone?!"

Your brain is boiling, thinking of something that doesn't sound too much like a fat lie to throw at her.

"Y-yeah....Your Lake- I mean my brother- I mean FUCK!" You groan as you stumble over your words. You take a deep breath before continuing.

"Sorry, I meant I ran into your brother and Lake this morning and we...we...we...we decided to eat breakfast together..." You cringe at how shit your lie is.

"....."

"...."

"...."

The seconds feel like hours as you await Jen's response.

"Whatever, we have that thing tonight, remember?"

You sigh in relief and almost jump in celebration but restrain from doing so.

"Uhh yeah, the family dinner, right? Course I remember."

"Yeah....So..."

"I'll be there, no worries!"

"Awesome! Love you babe. And stop hanging around my brother and his friends, or they might pull you to the gay side too" She joked.

"Too late for that..." You think to yourself. "Alright, see you later."

You both hang up and you let out a long "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck." as you take in the situation.

"So you're the secret guest to tonight's dinner, huh?" Leslie says in his morning voice, lying on his belly and grinning at you like a Cheshire cat.

"Fuck....are you gonna be there too?" You let out without lifting your head from the ground.

"Well it's a family dinner and I'm part of this family as far as I can remember~"

"You gonna keep it shut?" You sigh out.

"What~"

"Your mouth."

"About what?~" He playfully retorts.

"YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WHAT!" You snap back with a rising voice.

"Do you mean about how we made you cum so much last night by cratering your sexy ass into the mattress? Or maybe how you swallowed our cocks like a hungry whore? How we practically clogged your throat with our delicious femboy cum?" He teases, as he watches you deflate on the floor like a pricked balloon.

After a few agonizingly long seconds, the trap bursts out laughing "Relax Jake, I'm not that evil~"

"TTh-thanks..."

"Don't thank me just yet, I'm not doing it for your pretty eyes....Well not entirely at least~"

"For fuck's sake! You're gonna blackmail me now?" You snarl at the boy, anger heating your ear.

Leslie gets off the bed and stands above you, then squats down, straddling your chest. You feel his hot package rest on for mid rift as he stares into your eyes with a serious look on his gorgeous face.

"Don't play victims, Jake. You cheated on my sister"

"B-but you-"

"But nothing! You loved choking on my cock while she was standing just a few feet from us. And you loved it even more when I rearranged your guts last night."

"W-what do you want...?"

"Glad you asked!" The goth says, leaning closer to whisper in your ear. "I want you to be my boyfriend~"

Confusion takes you as you try to figure out this odd human being. "Hold on...."

Leslie leans back with a smile.

"Y-you want to blackmail me for cheating on your sister in order to cheat even more on her???"

The femboy's smile grows wider as he nods.

"W-Why? You barely know me!"

"Cuz you took mine and Lake's cocks at the same time in both holes and you didn't bolt out of the house." He says matter of factly as he stands back up. As he does, you can't help but stare, or rather gawk, at his smooth legs and girlish hips.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice..."

"I see we're on the same page~"

"What about Jen?" You ask, half concerned.

"What about her?"

"If she finds out, she's gonna be really hurt...."

"IF, my dear boyfriend, IF is the key word here. She won't though so no worries." He explains without a worry as he begins stretching out.

"Fuck" You think as you gaze at the boy's gorgeous form, his curves, his thick, fat ass. And of course that massive slab of boimeat. Leslie sense your eyes devouring him and relishes it.

"Don't worry Jake, someday, after showing me how good of a boyfriend and cocksleeve you can be, I'll let you experience what its like to have your dick crushed by my divine ass~" He punctuates his statement with a meaty slap on his right asscheek, making it ripple and jiggle before your lusty eyes.

"Alright! That's enough jerking material for you big guy~" He says with a giggle. "I'm gonna go take a shower. I'd offer you to join me and help me with my morning wood but..." He taps your numb legs with his foot. "Seems like you're gonna be here a while. I'll use Lake's bathroom, you can use this one once you're ale to walk~"

Leslie then picks up his clothes on the floor and walks out. He stops at the door frame and turns around to toss you his black laced panties that you catch reflexively.

"Don't sniff them too hard~" He giggles before finally leaving.

"You fu..." You go to throw them back but having no target, you stop and stare at them for a second before laughing to yourself.

*SOME TIME LATER*

You finish getting dressed, feeling fresh now after a nice morning shower. You head downstairs and manage to find the kitchen.

"Oh hey! Finally got your legs to work again?" Lake goes as he sees you approaching." There's some waffles left in the cabinet over there if ya want." He points at the only half open cabinet in the whole kitchen.

"Thanks. Where's Leslie?" He ask as you grab two waffles and put them on a plate before joining the femboy at the table, sitting opposite of him.

"He left, right after breakfast. Why? missing your boyfriend already?~" He teases with a shit eating grin.

"He...He fucking told you?!"

"Course he did! I'm his best friend, dummy! Here~" He passes you the syrup for your waffles.

"Fuck sake..." You sigh out as you squeeze the bottle of sweetness and squirt its nectar on your breakfast.

"Don't worry, I don't judge. In fact I'm a bit jealous~"

"Jealous? Of what?"

"Do you know how hard it is to find a tall, handsome, hunk of a guy that also happens to be a total bottom slut for femboy cock in this town AND get them to be your boyfriend?!"

"..." You stare at your plate, blushing. Embarrassed and a bit annoyed of how he just described you.

"That was a compliment by the way" He adds, when he sees your reaction.

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome~"

Lake the stands up and puts his plate in the sink with what you assume is Leslie's. He then walks up to you and you follow him with your gaze as you continue eating your meal.

"By the way~" He coos, picking up your phone on the table. "I sure hope that just because you and Snorlex are now a 'thing'. " He puts air quotes with his free hand. "Doesn't mean we can have fun just you and me~." He continues, biting his lower lip waiting for your answer.

"Give it back, Lake." You say, hope to avoid having to answer.

"I will once you tell me~"

Fuck, no way around it. "I...I..."

"Not really a hard question, Jake. Here, let me rephrase it so even a horndog like you can understand." The punk boi leans down and whispers in your ear "Do you want my fat, grade A boimeat to scramble your asscunt again, sometime?"

You could've sworn your heart just jumped out of your chest as he spoke those words. Your face goes crimson and your cock throbs.

"I....Yes..." You mutter.

"What was that?~"

"Y-yes, I'd like that..." This time a little louder.

"Good, then here~" He taps a few times on your phone's screen and gives it back to you before going back to his seat.

You examine your phone and notice a new contact has been added to your speed dials.

"For meat cravings....Really dude?" You half facepalm yourself half chuckle "What are you, twelve?"

"Twelve inches of Grade A meat, yes?" He cackles.

"I'm leaving." And you do.

You stand up and walk out of the house, laughing at just how absurd the recent events were.

IN THE EVENING

You knock on the door twice. A few seconds later, you hear a humming voice getting closer.

"Oh you must be Jen's boyfriend, yes?" A slightly chubby, yet curvy woman asks as she opens the door.

"Yeah, that's me, I'm Jake. And you must be her sister." You rely, forcing yourself not to cringe at the corny compliment.

"Oh you~ I'm Wendy." She playfully slaps your shoulder" Compliments will get you far, young man. Now come in."

You follow her inside and she takes you to the living room.

"Who was it?"

You hear a womanly voice asking from the sofa, her face hidden behind a newspaper.

"Oh it was our honored guest." The plump, mature woman replies before leaving the room.

"Oh?" The mysterious woman puts down the paper and reveals her visage. She has what you can only describe as a tomboy-ish looking face. Her emerald green eyes stare into your soul for a second before she finally stands up, towering way over you. You're no twerp but she must be at least 6'4, and to make things worse, she is well built too. She is quite the gym rat specimen, you think, as you analyze this amazon like woman. The outfit she's wearing makes it easier to do so too as she's only wearing a loose cropped tank top and a pair of short shorts showing off her immaculate, muscular body. She could probably punch a hole in a concrete wall with those strong looking arms. Grinds meat on those chiseled abs. And those thighs.....those thighs, you've heard a lot of your friends say they wouldn't mind being crushed by some sexy thick thighs, now you understand their sentiment. And that bulge.....bulge...?....BULGE?!!!

"Not polite to stare, kid." The woman snaps you out of your thoughts.

"Oh...Euh...S-sorry..." You stammer, embarrassed that she caught you red handed.

"Nah, I get it. I'm Not everyday you meet a woman like me, huh?" She softly laughs, offering a handshake "I'm Kory, Jenna's mom."

You take her hand and shake it "Nice to meet you ma'am."

"Same here, kid."

"So is Wendy-"

"My wife, yes." She cuts you off almost as if to stop you from saying something stupid. "have a seat, Jake. Let's talk about your feelings for my daughter."

You sit down and my a confused face at what she just said "Euh...Okay..."

"Relax, kid. I'm just fucking with you. I know how kids are these days, only thinking about fucking and making money." She reassures you with a chuckle.

"Thought I heard a familiar voice~" Leslie says as he enters the living room and joins you on the sofa, making your whole body tense up. "Hey mom~"

"You two know each other?"

"Course we do, he's dating my sister, mom~" The goth retorts.

"Thanks captain obvious, but knowing you and knowing your sister, I assumed she would stab you to death before letting you meet her new boyfriend." Kory says jokingly....You think.

"Well, I guess she came around or something." He coos, giving you a knowing look.

Kory switches focus between the two of you for a moment before speaking up "Alright Jake, dinner's probably almost ready. Let me show you where to wash your hands."

"I can show him" Leslie offer but is met with a pointy finger from his mother.

"Sit, boy. Come on Jake."

You look at 'boy' and give him a shrug before following his mom.

She leads you to the bathroom down the hallway and enters with you, closing the door behind you two.

"Euh...Are you going to watch me wash my hands...?" You ask concerned.

The woman smiles and steps closer to you, causing you to instinctively step back. She continues until she corners you.

"So....You let my son fuck you?" She asks matter of factly, putting a hand on the wall beside your head.

"Wh-what?!" You blurt out, heart skipping a beat.

"Oh please, Jake. I know my son, and the only times he is this friendly to any of his sister's boyfriends is when he's already fucked either their throats or asses, so... which one was it?"

You deflect your gaze and avoid making eye contact.

"Both? Wow, Jen really found a rare catch this time!" Kory laughs wholeheartedly and you could swear her bulge doubled in size since last time you checked.

"Ar-are you going to tell her?" Panic oozes from your voice.

"Tell her? Now where would be the fun in that?" She reaches her other hand behind you and cups your toned ass, kneading it almost painfully in her strong palm. "I won't tell her, no. Cuz I'm going to make you my fuck toy~"

"What?!"

"Yup, I'm going to have so much fun with you~" She stops her groping, but only so she can slip her hand in your pants and have direct access to your ass. She then pulls your cheek aside and begins poking your still recovering hole with her middle finger. "Mmmmh, yup, that's my Leslie's work alright~" She proudly says. Kory then slowly pushes her digit past your burning love ring, into your fleshy tunnel.

"Ohh...shit!" You moan, tensing up and grasping onto the strong woman's shoulders as she explores your insides.

"Mmmh, I love the vocal types but if you're already moaning like a bitch from just this, what's gonna happen when I do....THIS!" As soon as she says that, your girlfriend's mother slams her finger on an extremely sensitive spot, the same spot the two femboys had fun teasing last night with their monster cocks.

"Argghhh! FUUUCK!!!" You half scream half moan as she maintains pressure on that bundle of nerves, hammering at it like a button prompt in a mid 2000's video game.

In no time, you start feeling yourself getting close and soon enough, you feel your cum rise from your balls and begin pouring out your half erect dick and onto your boxers, staining them with your shame. Your legs become numb and you would slump down on the floor if it wasn't for Kory's strong grip on your ass.

"That was a good orgasm, wasn't it?" She says, more to pat herself on the shoulder than anything else. "And that with just one finger, imagine what I can do with all ten of them, and a bitch breaker~"

The Milf retracts her and and lets you drop to the floor with a thud. "Now here's what's gonna happen, fuckboy. We're going to be having dinner, and eventually, I will leave the table for whatever reason. That's your cue to pull whatever bullshit to join me so I can fuck the straightness out of you. If you don't, I will drag you into the bedroom myself and slamfuck you into the mattress so hard, you'll wake up in hell."

You swallow harshly and nod.

"Good boy, now get back on your feet and join us at the table. Don't want Wendy to start find out..." Kory mumbles before leaving the bathroom and closing the door, leaving you half dazed and worried. Only one word comes to your foggy mind

"Fuck...."

TO BE CONTINUED.

Mudayo
Mudayo
134 Followers