Your Boyfriend Says Hi Ch. 04

Story Info
Kory gets her hands on Jake.
3.1k words
4.52
8.6k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
135 Followers

~Knock~Knock~

"Jake, you in here?!"

Jen's worried voice snaps you back to reality. You struggle to get on your feet but with a little will power, you manage to do it. You walk up to the sink and run the water.

"Y-yeah! I'm in here." You shout back. "I'm just....Finishing washing my hands is all."

"You've been in there for like fifteen minutes!" Her voice now sounding more suspicious than worried.

You quickly wash the cum staining your boxers and open the bathroom's door before she bursts through it.

"Uh yeah, sorry...I kinda got cold feet and I needed a moment...." You blurt out with an evasive gaze.

Jen lets out a sigh. "I get it, babe. But you promised you'd be here for me." She gives you an empathetic look. "Plus what's the worst that's gonna happen? That they hate you?" She jokes.

"More like the opposite..." You mumble under your breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing! I...can't wait for this to be over. I kinda miss being alone with you..."

Jen's face warms up and she leans in, pressing her glossy lips to yours in a tender kiss. Fuck, you actually do miss these little moments. The sweet kiss becomes sour though, as images of what you and the couple of hung femboys did the previous day flash before your eyes, along with a heavy sense of guilt.

"There you are Jake!" Leslie says, popping his head from around the corner and interrupting your little romantic moment."You took so long, I thought you fell in the toilet~" He continues, giving you his full attention and almost pretending his big sister didn't exist.

"What do you want?" Jen groans out into your mouth, lips still connected to yours.

"I thought mom taught us to never speak with our mouths full~"

She breaks the kiss and turns to face her bratty sibling. "We were having a moment, twerp, so beat it!"

"Were you, now~?" The goth slightly tilted his head to the side to directly look at you behind his sister. You feel a shiver run down your spine as his cold, annoyed? Gaze pierces you. "Well, doesn't matter. Mom wants Jake to help in the kitchen."

"What kinda bullshit is that?! Why ask him, and not me?"

"I think she, and by 'she' I mean all of us, don't want a repeat of what happened last time you helped with cooking~" The goth shoots back.

You don't know what happened last time but it must've been pretty bad because Jen dropped the subject immediately.

"Fine!"

"She also needs you to go buy some garlic sauce."

"What? Come oooooon!"

"On foot~" The femboy adds, his lips spreading into an evil grin.

"WHAT??! What about the car?!"

"Remember last time you drove it?"

"ARGHHH FUCK THIS SHIT!" Jen snarls as she stomps away and a few seconds later, you hear the front door slam shut.

You start walking past Leslie and towards the kitchen but he stops you by putting his hand on your chest.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You raise an eyebrow at his question. "To help your mom...? Didn't you say she wants me in the kitchen, just now?"

"Well..." The goth stands up on his tip toes and whispers in your ear. "I lied~".

He then shoves you against the wall and pins you against it by pressing his petite body against your taut one.

"So you've been spending intimate time with my sister, huh?" He sultrily coos, his black painted lips nibbling at your ear. "I want some lovey dovey time too~". He straddles your thigh and begins grinding his growing bulge against your hip while showering your neck with kisses, covering it with black lipstick marks. His hands slip under your shirt and begin exploring your athletic body, gliding his slender fingers along your chiseled abs, then over your sculpted chest and nipples before his hand finally pops out of the collar hole of your shirt and grabs your chin, turning it to face him as he takes your lips in his and kisses you like the good boyfriend he wants you to be.

He breaks the kiss and bites his lower lip. "Fuck~....I want you so bad~" He breaths out sultrily against the skin of your neck. "Do you want me too, baby?"

"I....Think we should head b-back bef-" You try to avoid answering but he cuts you mid bullshit.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk. That's not what I wanna hear~" The femboy playfully replies, slipping a hand down your jeans and wrapping it around your now painfully erect dick. He gently strokes your member as he repeats the question. "Do.You.Want.me?" Marking a pose between each word.

"Yes..." You give in.

"What do you want?" He tilts his head to the side.

"Your...you know..." You shyly reply.

"Mmm? My what? I don't know what you mean~" He teases, feigning ignorance.

"Your....cock..." You mutter barely audibly.

"Sorry, what was that?"

"Your cock!" You repeat a little louder this time.

"Ah yes! My big, fat, juicy, delicious girlycock?" He goes on, letting go of your slick stick and snaking his hand to the back, or to be more precise, your ass.

"And where do you want it?~"

You swallow harshly before speaking. "In...in my ass."

"In your ass? But why would you want that?" There it is again, his innocent voice.

"S-so I can cum...." Your face is going through all shades of red right now.

"So you can cum? But how is that possible? I thought you were straight!" He tries to appear serious but can't hold the masquerade all the way and giggles.

"Because..." You break eye contact in shame and look to the side before continuing. "...It feels good."

Leslie bites his lower lip and begins groping your cheek with his hand while inching closer to whisper into your ear once more. "Well it feels good for me too~." He snickers. "Listen, tonight, I'm gonna fuck you so good, your dick will never be able to get hard without my fat fuck stick in that cock milker you call ass~". He gives you a smooch on the neck. "Would you like that?"

You swallow loudly and nod.

A predatory smile stretches on the girly dom's face. "Alright, now let's go back to the living room before we raise anymore suspicions". He goes and leaves, not forgetting to slap you on the ass on the way.

Things go uneventfully for a while, to your surprise. Leslie doesn't attempt anything aside from a few sneaky ass and bulge flashing. You were more worried about his mother Kory and the hungry looks she gave you the whole time.

After some time, Wendy shouts from the kitchen. "Dinner will ready in a just a few." Hearing this, Kory stands up. "Jake come with me, I'm gonna need your help with something in the garage."

"Oh...Okay." You follow her. You barely catch sight of Leslie's perplexed face as he squints his eyes at you two.

You follow the jacked milf to the garage and you don't question her much when she asks you to close the door behind you. The garage is pretty much empty apart from an old motorcycle at the back, probably not in use for years.

Kory stands at the center of the room, legs slightly spread and arms crossed, displaying both her powerful thighs and strong arms. You half expect her to jump you and start beating you but instead she just speaks up."I've been married for twenty one years, Jake. Twenty one. fucking. years. And for the better part of it, I've been faithful to my wife." She uncrosses her arms and steps closer to you. "But since my girl has started bringing boyfriends home... I stopped doing that." She looks down at you with a grin on her face. "And you, my little Jake, have to be the hottest piece of meat she's brough to this house so far." Her grin stretches wider, then licks her lips.

You don't know what she has in mind, actually, no, you very much do and you don't know if you like it. You take a step back but are immediately stopped with one of her hands on your shoulder.

"I've been pretty pent up lately. You see, getting married is like kissing goodbye to sex. Aside from some speciale occasions, which, are too few and too far between." She holds you still with her hand on your shoulder while lifting her shirt with the other, slowly unveiling her perfectly sculpted abs.

She puts her shirt above her boobs, revealing her hot pierced nipps. She looks even more like an amazonian like this and you're afraid what that thing between her legs can do. But what terrifies you the most is how badly you want to find out.

"Normally I'd make you choke on my cock for a while before blasting a load down your facehole. After that I'd gape your ass for a few hours and pump it with two or three more shots of Kory baby batter. And since I've been so fucking pent up it'd more like six or seven shots but lucky for you we don't have much time on our hands so I'll just skull fuck you till I blow. And because you'll be eating right after that, I'll try to pull out and not fill your stomach...Even if I know you'd love that."

You'd be lying if you said what she said didn't make you feel a certain way but you would never admit that, not in front of her at least.

"Now..." She starts as she grabs the back of your head, roughly pulls it closer, presses your face against her flat stomach and holds you there in a grip that tells you, you aren't going anywhere unless she wants you to. "You're gonna start by tonguing my abs you fucking whore, and trust me. You'll either love this or fucking hate it, because there ain't an in-between."

You reach around her and cling onto the back of her toned thighs, too scared to grip her ass like you would usually do to. You begin running your tongue along her chiseled stomach and she lets out a satisfied grunt. "Good boy, keep being an obedient slut and maybe I'll lube your shitter before clogging it with my meat later."

You slowly and carefully work your way up to her breasts. She isn't really the big tits type so her chest is pretty tame yet oh so incredibly sexy and so tempting, and those steel barbells piercings...

"Hey..." She stops you with a hand on your forehead as you go to kiss her nipple.

"Wrong direction kiddo. You're supposed to go south, not north." She adds, making sure to highlight her destination for you with a jerk of her bulging crotch against your belly.

"S-sorry." You mutter.

Your little apology earns you a cute chuckle from her. You continue downwards, kissing your way back down and coating her abs in your spit until you finally reach the waistband of her shorts. You hook a finger on each side but she instantly slaps them away.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk. No hands." She says as you look up to her. You swallow, the taste of her sweat and pheromones filling your gullet, then grab the waistband once more, this time with your teeth and you begin dragging the clothing piece down. Once her underwear gets uncovered, you immediately get hit by a scent that sends shivers of excitement through your body, your own dick swelling uncomfortably against the rough material of your pants.

Her sizeable dick pushes out of its underwear prison like a raging cobra, and its mere size alone almost makes you break character. You almost consider sucking this monster that will no doubt destroy you for days to come.

"Jesus Christ...what did you put down there?" Your voice fills with shock as you eye her meat snake. Though it is still, albeit poorly, concealed in her jockstrap, you can say It's easily at least fifteen inches long and around four inches in thickness. Her balls appear huge as well, judging by the mind frying musk they're releasing, you know for a fact she has enough man cream in these two sperm tanks to drown you in jizz and then some. But there's something else that caught your attention, something at the tip of her behemoth. Is that...no way... piercing??!

"Keep going pretty face." She shake your head a couple of times then bite on the elastic band and pull the underwear all the way to her ankles, releasing an even heavier musk right in your face. The force of which was almost as strong as the slap her fagbreaker gave you as it sprung out of its prison.

Kory's impressive sausage swings violently upon its release. It was practically hypnotizing in both its massive size, its prominent veins and it's throbbing stiffness. It even bounced off of your forehead a couple of times, covering your skin with the familiar feeling of precum. Her massive testes swayed at the bottom, showing you their immense size and weight. And if you could make anything out of their dark color, it's that they must be filled with weeks of potent baby gravy just begging to be expelled. The fat pink glans oozed a fat river of precum that, under any normal circumstances, you wouldn't dare clean, afraid of what would happen once the flood gates of Kory's breeder nuts are open and have full clearance to claim your innards.

"Are you afraid, Jake?" The experienced mother cooed seductively, putting her hand on her shaft's head and giving you a show as her palm was coated in her creamy lewd discharge. "You should be~"

"Fuck..." Is the only word you could think of as you gawk at dangling beast right in front of you.

"This?" She points to her monstercock. "All natural. That's why your ass is aching for it. Nature told you who the best prime stud cock in this household was and now you're gonna show her your gratitude by making her cum~"

The beefy MILF taps the bulbous, pierced head against your lips, adding to the already excessive precum oozing from her peehole and pooling all over your face.

"Come on slut, you know what to do. Open up." She commands in her maternal, commanding voice.

You give in and begin by dragging the point of your tongue from her dark brown bush all the way up her meaty shaft before wrapping your lips around her shafthead and sliding till about half way to the base, tasting the saltiness of her salty musk drenched meat in the process.

"Good boy, wasn't expecting a 'straight' boy to take my girl in one go, but you're doing a damn good job. I guess I should thank Leslie for this, huh?"

She threads her fingers through the top of your hair and starts rocking her hips forward and backwards, meeting the wet cavity of your mouth and helping her dick sink deeper with each passing second. Her balls brush against your chin, just underneath your lips, reminding you how deep and how wide that horrendous and inhumanly shaped fucklog of hers will be filling and stretching your deepest, tightest inner parts once the chance presents itself.

"Open...Wider....Like...THAT!!" As she says the last word, Kory thrusts her hips forwards, plunging every inch of her lengthy girlcock down your throat, which causes you to almost puke from how suddenly full your esophagus got, with your nose smashed right against her pubes, forcing you to breath the toxic smell of her sweat, precum, her sexual arousal, all in that addictive, alluring musk you can't seem to get away from.

Kory relinquishes her grasp of your skull and allows you to lift your head off, while the wet squishing sound of your facehole attempting to resist being raped is heard loud and clear. "If I had more time, I would've done that with both your slutty holes but..." She leans down and puts two of her thick digits under your chin, wiping some of the spit and pre dripping off of your stretched jaw, "Lucky for you, I wanna taste my wife's food almost as much as I want to wreck your shit."

Kory places her hand under your neck. The only warning given before she grabs you in her strong, meaty paws and starts pistoning in and out, quickly forming a new, Kory shaped pussy in your mouth tunnel. The only reason you are able to maintain breathing is the short moments where her 'dick ejection chute', as she calls it, is freed from the tightening flesh of your insides, giving you mere seconds to intake oxygen. And even those few milliseconds are spent quickly as the mature boyfucker jams her long, fat, and monstrous meat further, knowing how deep her appendage could travel. "Uuurghh!! Get ready faggot! I'm gonna paint your whore face!! ARRGHH!!!" She grunts while delivering a few brutal, harsh humps and you feel her cock grow even fatter, along with the increasing heat that signifies an oncoming release. The tomboy milf tears out her fuckclub out of your windpipe with such brute force and so quickly that you gag loudly as a dominant cry comes a second later and right after, your face receives a fat load, quickly followed by a second spurt and then a third, a fourth. All landing in your eyes, mouth, cheeks and hair as the experienced shemale lets out a long drawn sigh. You only hear her cum cannon blast out thick ropes of baby batter on your visage as you can barely see with the thick jizz impairing your sight. The hot, milky substance ends up flying everywhere, and mostly pooling on the garage floor at your feet and on your clothes.

"Fuck! I'm still so horny!" She growls while squeezing out the last spurts of semen on your face. "Here! Since you didn't get to taste my cream..." Kory uses the head of her girlrod to scoop some of her seed, feed it to you like the good slut she thinks you are. You put all your focus in obeying, because if you were to be honest, your jaw is throbbing and sore after getting brutally, if pleasantly used like that. You eagerly accept the substance and savor the taste as you swallow. Her baby gravy tastes a lot stronger than Leslie's. It was sweet with just a slight hint of salt, it definitely tastes better. The flavor is something akin to a nice meal you didn't know you craved all these years.

"Don't worry about the others, I'll make up an excuse while you get cleaned off, I'll buy you a few minutes but don't think you can go and take a shower. It'll just be a waste of time since I'll be seeing you again a in a bit~"

Kory wipes her semi-hard cumstick against your forehead as if wiping her hands of dust before leaving the room while giving you a slap on the cheek and a goodbye "Later, slut".

Mudayo
Mudayo
135 Followers