Your Boyfriend Says Hi Ch. 05

Story Info
Femboys make family dinners so much more fun...
3.1k words
4.73
5.4k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You contemplate the meal in front of you. As everyone enjoys the mashed potatoes, stakes and drink to their hearts' content, you can't help but reflect on how fucked the situation you're in is. Your girlfriend, Jen, who is sitting to your right, is your highschool sweet heart. You've been in love with her since forever. That didn't stop you from becoming her little brother's boytoy though. How did it happen, you cannot even tell anymore. Then there was Leslie's friend, what was his name again...Lake? Yeah, you still haven't deleted his number from your phone. And now Kory, your two lovers' mother who had you deepthroat her cock in the garage not even twenty minutes ago. Yeah, "Fucked" is quite the understatement.

"Jake are you alright?" Wendy's voice snaps you back to reality.

"Uhmm...Wh-what?"

"You haven't touched your plate, are you vegan perhaps? Oh silly me I should have asked you first."

"Trust me, a big boy like that takes meat and proteins more than the average guy~" Leslie quips. The impish trap chose to sit right opposite to you. Hopefully he isn't up to anything.

"Y-yeah, I just... I was just in deep thoughts, I guess." You grab a knife and a fork and take a bite. You turn to the sweet Wendy and give her a smile.

"Ah very well then." She replies before returning to whatever she was talking about with her wife. Wife who keeps giving you glances here and there throughout the dinner, triggering each time a reaction from within you whenever your eyes meet. She isn't the only one to make you feel funny though. Leslie, keeps devouring you with his eyes, to the point making you question if he really want his big sister to find out. You do your best to ignore him and keep eating your dinner.

You can't afford to ignore him for long though, as you soon feel something sliding up and down your leg, stroking it. You look at the mischievous trap and you see him wearing his usual shit eating grin, the one that says 'Yeah, I'm doing it. What'cha gonna do about it?'. And indeed, there isn't much you can do and thankfully, so does he.

You do your best to calm doing your rising erection, thinking boner killing thoughts. It does the trick but then you feel the femboy's pedicured foot on your crotch. Massaging your painfully blue balls. You chew the inside of your cheeks and give him a mercy pleading look. To which he answers by biting his lower lip and starts stroking your hardening cock through your pants. Thankfully, the table was blocking your little spectacle and the women were too engrossed with their conversation. Even Jen seems busy with her phone.

For a while you just endure Leslie's torment and continue focusing on normal thoughts; Your mom, sports, ice cream, Your super ugly history school teacher. But then you hear it.

~Ziiip~

The little bastard managed to unzip your fly with his dexterous toes. He pulls out your package out and resumes playing with it. You slowly chew your stake, sweat beads forming on your forehead from worry of being caught as Leslie's toes press and fondles your sack, a tingle rushes down your spine and you almost let out a moan. You're not going to make it.

"Jake are you oka--" Jen notices something.

You accidentally let your glass of water spill onto the white tablecloth as you instinctively go to cover the table by pulling it. Leslie retracts his footsie in the process, and his facial expression switches.

"Ahh...Shit!" The two of you say at the same time.

"Language, boys." Wendy says before returning to her conversation.

"S-sorry." You tuck your cock and balls back in while Jen is distracted and zip it. That was close.

You clean the table with a napkin then the dinner resumes like nothing happened. Fortunately, Leslie isn't too reckless and doesn't try anything for the rest of the dinner.

~After The Dinner~

Once you all finished your plates, Wendy picks them up and takes them to the kitchen. "Jen, mind helping me with the dishes?"

"I do, yeah." She sternly replies, earning her a death look from Kory.

"I- I gotta go take care of something anyways, b-but Jake will help you, right babe?"

You give Jen a look before turning to her mother. "Y-yeah, sure. I would love to give you a hand."

"Oh that's fantastic, follow me then."

You follow the bubbly woman to the kitchen and you start washing the dishes together. She however doesn't stay long as after only a couple of plates, her daughter pops her in the doorframe.

"Hey mom, can I take the car for a bit?"

"What for?"

"Told you I had something to take care of."

"No can do, honey. But if it's important I can drive you after I'm done here."

"Urgh, could like, wash faster?" Jen lets out in annoyed and frustrated tone.

"I can take care of this, Wendy."

"Are you sure Jake?" You nod. "Okay, then. You got yourself a keep right here." She tells her daughter before washing her hands and leaving you alone in the kitchen.

You hear the door close and as soon as you hear the car leave the driveway you feel someone wrap their arms around you from behind.

"Mmmmh, finally some alone time~" Leslie hugs you from behind, practically making you jump in surprise.

"Dude! Your mom!" You hiss.

"Relax, she's watching the match, you're all mine as long as you keep your slutty voice down~". You feel his hands exploring your torso, chest, abs through your shirt before his slips them under it and touches your skin directly. His slim digits slowly dancing on your skin, each caress sending waves of pleasure along your back and eventually reaching your dick, forcing you to repress a moan.

"You love it when I touch, huh~?" He purrs, rubbing his crotch between your ass cheeks, bulge poking at your hole. With the fabric of your pants in the way, you know you're safe, but the fact he's got you cornered here sends shivers down your spine.

One of his hands slides down your torso and back towards your ass before sneaking into your pants and cupping a feel of your meaty derrière. "Fuck, no underwear? Should have guessed my little straight boy was craving for a fix~" He gives your butt cheek a hard slap with his other hand, making you jump a bit. "Oh you're just aching for it aren't you, my little whore~"? The femboy whispers into your neck before nibbling at the skin.

Leslie starts to grind himself on the side of your leg, dry humping you while his hand continues exploring your ass. Soon his index and middle finger are rubbing against your tight little fuckhole. A shudder goes up your back and down your leg when his nail accidentally brushes your little pucker.

"Look at my dirty little faggot go~ You're hole's just begging for its big dicked, girly master, ain't it?"

He inserts the tips of his fingers inside you and gives you another stinging slap on the ass cheek that'll sure leave a red print for days. He presses his lips to yours, shoving his tongue deep in your mouth and dominating it without much of a struggle. After several seconds, he finally breaks the kiss with a strand of drool bridging your mouths, a sign of his saliva completely owning yours. You feel so...submissive and small, standing there with a boy who is pretty much a half foot smaller than you and still getting his way with you and making you his bitch.

"Good boy, just keep washing the dishes like a good little bitch while daddy makes your hole nice and ready for his thick cock to melt your straight brain into a slutty faggot's one~" Leslie lets out an adorable giggle.

He inserts one of his digits, teasing your hungry anus. Slowly wiggling and twirling his finger inside of you before going knuckle deep. You keep washing the dirty plates and utensils as best as you can as he thrusts his digit in and out of your pucker before going two-knuckle deep inside. He even unbuttons your pants and lets them drop to the floor, freeing your throbbing, drooling cock. He starts stroking you and you can't contain the moans that flow out. He's going to make a mess out of you for sure if things keep on like this and as the thoughts are rushing through you, he sinks his teeth onto your flesh and you yelp from the sudden pain mixed with an exhilarating jolt of pleasure. The feeling makes your toes curl inside your shoes and your heart rate increase.

Leslie swirls his tongue around, biting down gently on your skin and sucking, leaving a nice hickey behind. You wish you could see his work and you're eager to see the trail of pink marks left behind after he finishes marking his territory. He buries the other fingers inside of you now. Only up to the second knuckle but it feels just as incredible nonetheless. He slowly grinds on your bare ass and leaves another hickey, a bit more lower on your back and also leaves his second batch of love bites, all the while stretching your poor ass as much as your insides can allow.

Suddenly the feminine boy withdraws and releases his cock before grabbing the bottle of dishwashing liquid, applying an amount onto his meat and slapping it between your cheeks. The wet squishing sounds fill the kitchen along with your subdued moaning as he jerks himself off between your ass.

Leslie soon moves forward, rubbing his bulbous head against the rim of your asshole until he positions his fucklog right before the ring of your boypussy. You hold your breath as you feel the hot tip teasing your back entrance and, little by little, starts to stretch it. He leans closer until his lips are brushing the lobe of your ear and, in a husky whisper, he says:

"Not a sound". Before burying himself inside in one brutal thrust, bottoming out and hitting your prostate. Your vision goes white and your jaw falls wide open, the ecstasy blowing up within your body. You squeeze the dish rag, holding it tighter and harder the further your body is bent forward until your thighs go numb and your legs almost give out. You drop the rag in the sink and bite your fist, a torrent of cum blasting from your cock and landing everywhere, coating the cabinets and the floor tiles below. You let out such a loud moan you feared Kory might have heard, yet despite that, you were surprised no one came to the kitchen to see what is going on.

"Damn, dude. You must really be pent up, or love my cock. Or maybe both~" Leslie gloats. He burrows into the small of your neck and gently nibbles at your nape, whispering. "What a good little slut, cumming just from getting his hole probed by his loving boyfriend~" He begins thrusting, almost immediately hitting your p-spot, a string of weak, shuddery breaths leaves your lungs with each rhythmical penetration.

You feel your rectum stretching again and again as the femboy starts rutting your sloppy, messy hole like an animal. It was like he's trying to impregnate a willing whore, breeding your warm, hungry guts. Your balls tighten and spasm as they release more sticky goop onto the poor cabinets, dripping down. The amount is probably enough to make someone jealous and the trap makes sure to not waste a single drop, scooping the remnants and shove his cum stained fingers into your mouth.

"Tongue out, whore." And you obey, obediently letting the girlish boi treat you like a toy, an object, a cumdump. You enjoy being reduced to a bitch, the pleasure it gives you is almost sickening, almost as much as having Leslie's manhood rip you apart from the inside, spewing precum along with your anal fluids and squelching sounds as it makes its way deep inside of your tummy.

Leslie slams harder and harder into you as he grunts his approval, he grabs a handful of your hair and yanks hard, nearly ripping the locks from your scalp while driving his bitchbreaker home into your ass. You shut your eyes and see white with each rough smack of flesh and with one final brutal slam into your needy hole, he pushes his impressive member deeper than you'd ever thought it could reach and bites down on your shoulder, nearly drawing out blood as he blows a fat, steamy load deep into you, breeding you for real.

"Uuuurgh Fuuuck! Milk my cock slut!" You feel Leslie's fuckrod twitch, pulsate and flex while delivering its warm seed, each subsequent jolt bringing forth more cum than the last one, till it stops pumping out semen and just sits there, plugging your cum filled guts like a stopper, effectively making sure the thick cream doesn't drip from your spent fuckhole. The thought alone makes you shudder, the mere sensation is incredible and the sight of this cute, girly demon impregnating and breeding your ass is doing strange, wonderful things to you, things your mind isn't ready for. You want nothing else at the moment but to ride on his long, pulsating girlcock.

"God! You drain me like no one else can~" He grunts behind you as he slowly pulls out his softening member from your winking, gooed up hole. "Do me a favor and clean my cock, would you~?" He purrs, thwapping your reddened ass cheeks with his nut soaked dick.

You nod before sinking to your knees, you get a sense of déjà vu as you were in this exact situation less than an hour ago with his mom. You start making out with his glans. Tonguing and lapping up the mixture of cum and precum as if it's honey, greedily sucking and making loud, sloppy slurps as if your life depends on it. You look up at Leslie as you wash his gut rearranger with your tongue and see the otherworldly cute and adorable facial expressions femboi can make, which makes your cock instantly hard again. You see him as he throws his head back, letting the jumbled, sexy and adorable mess of curses and grunts spill out of his pretty mouth as you're running your tongue on his mushroom top, all around and under the underside of his fat glans, trying to scoop and collect all the precious protein he spent a load of just a while earlier.

He lets out a throaty growl and puts both his hands on either sides of your face, guiding it deeper and deeper until all 11 inches are firmly wedged inside your windpipe. "Shhhiiiit! You're gonna suck my soul out if you keep going like that~" He says with a sultry voice. "Fuck, dude... Such a nasty... Slutty, faggot~"

He roughly slams in and out, choking you and violating your abused and raw throat. The words make your head fuzzy and you almost feel like you're going to cum from getting your esophagus annihilated.

His hairless sack bops repeatedly against your chin, bringing out muffled sounds and groans from your clogged mouth. Your nostrils flare up and expand as you keep breathing through them and your sense of smell is overwhelmed by the mind numbing aroma the baby batter churning in Leslie's cum factories produces. You wish you could take in more of him but his powerful hips and unbreakable thrusts take all the control away, reducing you to a tool to be used to his heart content.

Eventually, though you feel him stop thrusting and force you off his fucklog. He jerks his fleshy club above you and slaps your face with it a couple of times before letting it rest on your visage. You feel the heat radiating form it. It feels like it could burn your face off if left too long.

"Tend to my balls, would you babe? I wanna cum with my nuts in your jaws~"

Without missing a beat, your mouth is already tending to his testes. Gently sucking one, rolling it on your wet, skilled tongue before going over to the other teste. And back to the first one and so on, all while your mouth and tongue savors their flavors and texture. They're salty, heavy and full with potent baby making stuff. With each flick of your tongue, his cum cannon's throbs and pulsations are for frequent. Each groan from his part, a bit louder than the last one, signaling him building his way towards his climax.

You lick his balls as far back to his taint and nuzzle against his spit glistening testicle pouch with your nose and lips, the femboy hisses when you do and gives his shaft a few jerks, eliciting an equally sexy and lewd noises from his slightly parted mouth. "F-Fuck I'm gonna...." Leslie moans loudly and slides his fuckstick back deep into your facehole as his nuts swell and empty themselves in your belly.

Blasting spurt after spurt into you with a force akin to an earthquake, each torrent of cum threatening to burst your guts. Your face becomes an incandescent pink. Red almost. Your heart is pounding in your ears. Leslie pulls of his still erupting fuckclub and paints your face with rope upon rope of thick, creamy trapcum. All in an instant, you become blind as thick strands of boymilk blast your eyes, your taste buds are assaulted by a gravy like goo that tastes stronger than a punch to the face. Your body shudders, your dick convulses, and fires its own meek load.

After an agonisingly long minute, his orgasm finally slows down, slowing from a cannon to a little leaking river that slowly drips out onto the kitchen's tiled floor, staining it for good. "Fuck that was amazing!" He moans weakly as he squeezes a fat dollop of the left over batter in his meat pipe and flicks it onto your awaiting tongue. "Gurgle my ballslop, babe~"

You gurgle it, swishing it between your teeth and from one cheek to another like fine wine connoisseur. "Good boy~ Now swallow it~" And you do, gulping down the mixture of sloppy ball gravy and spit.

Leslie gives you a hand and helps you up. Your legs are pretty tired and you can barely stand but you know you have to get cleaned up before the others are back.

"Well, I'll be damned. I think you were enjoying it even more than with me~" You hear a familiar voice from behind you. You turn in panic and see Kory leaning against the kitchen doorframe, a huge smug on her face.

"With me...?"Leslie repeats from behind you. "Jake? What does she mean by that?" His voice now cold as the knife you imagine him holding....