Your Favorite Slut

Story Info
You fuck your favorite slut after you've broken up.
1.4k words
4.21
11.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come to your house to fetch my things after you decided that you didn't want me. I will miss you, because I'm in love with you. I'll also miss the way you touch me. You know you are the best sex I've ever had. After two weeks of me ignoring your breakup message, I decide to face reality and go for my things. In your apartment I have my bicycle, helmet, a bunch of acrylic paint and a sketchbook, an assortment of teas, some books, and maybe a shirt or two.

I take a shower for the first time in a week. Yeah I know. But hey, whatever keeps you alive. I grab the green bag in which I put some of your stuff I have (a pair of jeans, a belt, a t-shirt) and get into the uber.

I remember I also have your keys. Fuck. I'll be returning those too.

When I arrive you offer me water. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. You ask me how I've been doing during the past couple of weeks. Looking at your face hurts, but smelling you is worse. You've always had this characteristic smell. It's kind of sweet and bitter. I retain an impulse to hug you and smell your neck.

- Fine, thank you. -- I don't really feel like crying all over you again.

I try to focus on the task at hand. I hand you the green bag and start collecting my books from your bookshelf. I have about 5 books here, Isn't that silly? No it's not. I spent the last couple of months coming here constantly. And you said you wanted to be with me. I'll think about that later. I think I might be addicted to you. After all, infatuation is obsession. The way my body reacts from just smelling you is not casual. I finish collecting my books and try to asses the situation with the bicycle. It's doable.

- Do you want me to go with you?

- No, It's ok. -- I say in a low voice. I know you think I'm weak. But lately I've been fantasizing about getting hurt and you saving me. So stupid. I'm not weak, and you won't save me. I can bike a bit. I can also, if not, walk with my bike.

- Are you sure?

- Yeah, thanks.

- May I hug you?

Oh no. I don't know if I can stand this. But hey, one last smell of your neck, why not. We love pain, after all.

- Sure.

I thought I remembered the way you smelled, but it always surprises me. The way it envelops me; the warmth coming from your chest. You being taller than me and the perfect hug size. I can hear your heartbeat.

- I love you -- you say to my ear. I notice you are getting aroused. I decide to say nothing, I just stand there, my head on your chest. I close my eyes and pretend we are ok. No we are not. Things suck. I start crying silently. I pull apart a little bit.

- Sorry. Didn't mean to wet your shirt.

You grab my face and neck, with your huge hands. You look at me in the eyes and dry my tears with your thumb, lingering over my lips. You rest your thumb on top of my lip and press gently. There is no need to say anything. I open my mouth and start sucking, not losing eye contact. Your hand slides down my back to my ass. You squeeze one cheek and I moan slightly. You take your hand out of my mouth and slide it to my hair. You gently grab a chunk of hair and pull it firmly.

- Who do you belong to?

- I belong to you -- I gasp, I love your low voice. While still pulling my hair, you spank me.

- Who's my favorite slut?

- I am

You spank me again.

- Say it

- I'm your favorite slut.

You approach my ear, and whisper calmly.

- Of course you are. You are the beautifulest. -- you know me so well. And I am oh so wet. I'm also glad I showered today.

I receive another spank and then you grab me by my neck. You give me a gentle kiss, slowly. You pull apart and release me.

- Kneel, beautiful.

I kneel. I look at you expectantly.

- Strip.

I remove my shirt. I'm not wearing a bra. I fumble a little with my jeans but I remove them too. I look at you. You stroke my hair with one hand and unbuckle your pants with the other. You pull out your cock and I immediately start sucking. You get harder. You grab me firmly by my hair again and start to fuck my face slowly.

Just like that, beautiful.

You pull out and yank me by the hair to stand up. You grab my face and kiss me again. Then you pinch one of my nipples and pull me gently. We go to your room. I go on all fours and you spank me. You slide two fingers inside. I moan. You start with a slow pace and I shudder. You take your fingers to your mouth and taste.

- God you are perfect -- You spank me again. You then grab me by my hips and start teasing me with your cock. You linger there for a little bit. I slightly shake my ass.

- Oh look at that. Is my slut hungry? Does she need my cock?

- Yes please

- Yes, what, slut? -- you spanks me

- Yes sir. Please fuck me. I need your cock.

- Who do you belong to?

- I'm yoAAAH -- you interrupt me with your cock entering me fast and deep. I moan loudly. I may someday get over you but I doubt I'll get over your sweet sweet cock. You slow down.

- Sorry, I didn't get that. Did you say something? -- you yank my hair

- I -- You enter again and I moan. Your hand slides to my neck to choke me lightly. You spank me with your other hand.

- I belong to you sir -- I manage to say quickly just before another push.

- Very well, beautiful. -- you start increasing your pace and move your hands to grab my boobs. I can't stop moaning. I start moving my hips frantically. I feel my walls getting tighter.

- Oh that's nice -- I manage to say in between moans.

- You are delicious -- you answer, as I start to moan louder because I'm coming.

I start having my little orgasm spasms, as you keep fucking me. I hear you grunt when my walls tighten and expand with my orgasm. You push deep one last time and come inside me. We both lay exhausted on your bed, catching a breath. I really like to feel your cum glide down my leg. You stroke my hair gently and pull me closer. We spoon and you kiss my neck softly. I start crying quietly.

- I love you too -- I say.

- Let's take a shower.

We get into your shower and clean up. Did you notice that our relationship attempt lasted about the same as that nice soap I bought you for Christmas? I imagine myself buying you another soap in order to salvage the relationship. If only our troubles consisted on that. I laugh.

- What?

- We lasted the same amount of time as the soap.

- Haha yeah we kind of did, didn't we?

- We finish our shower and get dressed. I grab my bag and the bicycle with the helmet.

- Well alright. Thank you again. -- I say, not really knowing what to say.

- You are welcome. I'm always here for you, you know that. For fucking or whatever else you need.

- I appreciate it. -- And I do. I'd love to be your favorite slut forever but I know that probably won't be the case. Anyhow, I'm grateful I got to be so for the time being. I smile.

- I'll walk you out. -- you walk me to the door and hold it open for me while I try to not scratch the wall with the bike. You accompany me to the elevator and all the way to the ground floor.

- Be careful. Please let me know when you arrive.

- Will do. Thanks again. Bye.

I hop on my bicycle to head home. I smile thinking about our fuck while I feel the wind on my face. Suddenly life doesn't seem as bad.