Your Kinky Date with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While you're exploring anyone who asks may touch, lick, or suck your breasts. You may not touch them but you will thank them. Do you understand?"

Shivering you nod and say, "Yes, Daddy."

Nodding in approval Daddy motions for you to go explore. As you pass Him, he gives you a very sharp smack on the ass which elicits a surprised yelp from you. Several nearby patrons chuckle in appreciation and watch you pass by with your nipples exposed for everyone to see.

You opt to head for the sign that says "GH - O" and have nearly reached the hallway when a green arm banded man flanked by one curvy brunette and a petite blonde with matching ivory collars approach you.

"What do we have here, a little party favor?" He looks at you appreciatively.

Remembering at the last second to use your manners you say, "Well, Sir, my Daddy says anyone who wants may lick, kiss, or suck my breasts while I'm exploring these rooms. But the rest of me is off limits and I'm not allowed to touch."

"Ah," he nods sagely, "And who is your Daddy?"

You point to the table where your Daddy is sitting and the man turns and says something to his two slave girls.

"My whores will keep you company for a few moments while I introduce myself to your Daddy."


As he moves off his two slaves smilingly approach you and begin to gently, then more urgently lick, bite, and suck on your nipples. You're quickly weak in the knees and dizzy at the expertise both of these unknown women demonstrate.


After what seems an eternity the man returns and tells his girls, "That's enough, whores." They both stop simultaneously and say, "Yes, Master," in unison.


"That was lovely, thank you both," you say breathlessly.


The man grins at you and says, "Your Daddy explained what's waiting for you in room 15. I think you may get the opportunity to thank my whores properly, later. At any rate, enjoy the show!" He gestures down the hallway and moves off.


Flustered, intrigued, and with your juices now flowing down your thighs you finally move down the hallway. As you approach the end you begin to hear moaning and exclamations of animalistic pleasure.

At the end of the hall there are two more doors with an attendant in between. She looks at you and says, "Subject or user?"

Confused you tell her your Daddy sent you to explore. With a knowing smile she directs you through the door to your left. "This room is for oral only. The room in the other hall is anything goes."

You step into the room to find a square room with cushions at regular intervals along the walls. Seeing women and some men kneeling on the cushions you realize what the room is for - in font on each cushion is a hole in the wall. You regularly see erect penises thrust through the holes to be immediately engulfed by the kneeling recipients in the room.


Toward the back of the room you can see some larger holes where anonymous women have their lower bodies hanging through, their legs held spread by stirrups to allow their pussies to be licked by kneeling recipients.


The air is filled with the sounds of climaxing people and the smell of arousal and fresh cum. The heat in your face tells you you're blushing about the color of your red panties but your nipples are hard and you feel yourself getting even more aroused. And you still have another hallway to explore...

Your head spinning, you turn and head back toward the common room. Your imagination is wildly speculating on what you're going to find next. Your brain finally processes what the man whose slaves played with your breasts said to you and your fluttering stomach becomes even more nervous at what will happen in the room Daddy has reserved.

As you emerge into the common room a massively tall man with dusky skin stops you and asks who you belong to.

You point to Daddy and, thinking to forestall the lewd looks the man is giving you, you explain Daddy's rules regarding your breasts. Without missing a beat, the man reaches out and pinches both of your nipples hard, stretching them away from you toward him so that you nearly stumble toward him. He releases you just as quickly and even as you hiss at the pain and sudden release you blushingly remember to thank him for his attention.


Glancing toward the table you see Daddy watching you and see Him motion for you to go down the other hall. As you maneuver to the opposite hall you see Mistress Malice approaching Daddy through the crowd.

You enter the hallway and from a much greater distance you can hear the moans and gasps of sex from up ahead. You explain your mission to the male attendant and he grindingly waves you into the first doorway.

You stop in shock. You were expecting what you see but the reality is still surreal. As with the oral room there are holes around the walls of this room, only all of these are large enough to accommodate the lower bodies of anonymous subjects. Some, like the women in the oral room, have their legs suspended and spread by stirrups. Others are bent at the waist with their feet clamped widely apart.

Your eyes take in masked men penetrating anonymous vaginas and assholes. You see dominant women with strap-on cocks ravishing the helplessly immobilized holes at their disposal. If your panties weren't crotch less, they'd be sopping wet. And then, to your surprise, two hands cup your breasts and you hear Daddy's voice in your ear saying, "Perhaps I should put you in one of those holes."

You tense at the thought, arousal and fear warring in you, but before you can respond Daddy says, "Maybe next time, princess. For now, though, Mistress Malice says our room is ready. It's at the end of the hall so you'll get to see some examples on the way there."

As Daddy begins to turn you away from the myriad debaucheries in the room at the end of the hall you gather some last fleeting sights that you know will inhabit your dreams. Here, an anonymous slave who has been fucked by a Mistress with a strap-on begins to quiver as her attentions cause him to cum all over the floor. There, an anonymous slave girl with her legs in stirrups moans as a Master steps up and slides effortlessly into her slick pussy. Judging by the residue on her thighs and pooled beneath her it's a good bet that he is one of many to take pleasure in her tonight, and judging by the fact that there are several other Masters standing nearby her night isn't about to be over.

Daddy's hands are still on your breasts as he walks you back out into the relative intimacy of the hallway between here and the common room. He tells you to put your palms on the wall, which you do as He kisses your neck and caresses your breasts. Your knees are getting weak again and your breath is coming in gasps when suddenly you feel Him push your dress down over your hips. There's the slithery feeling of the dress sliding down your legs and then it's pooled at the floor. You're so consumed by lust that you no longer care that you're standing there in just lingerie and heels, with panties and bra that leave nothing to the imagination. Daddy makes you step out of the dress and then uses it to tie your wrists together, using the remaining material to lead you back down the hall to the common room.

As Daddy leads you through the common room, exposed for any appreciating glance that wants to see, you already find yourself on the verges of subspace. The fact that everyone is masked makes you far more willing to do whatever Daddy demands. The two of you make your way through the dimly lit common room and you again catch fleeting glimpses of the activities in the various alcoves. Daddy is leading you too quickly to really form more than brief impressions but the sights your unconscious mind catalogs are enough to drench your pussy yet again.

After what seems to be a brief eternity of sliding through the growing crowd in the common room, you're finally at the doors back to the main hallway. Your skin is warmed by the fact that as you passed through the various knots of people you felt unknown hands caress your breasts and body in the most ephemeral flashes of contact. But now you're out in the hallway again, the doors of the common room closing behind you to shut out the pumping bass and leave you in what amounts to a ringing quiet.

"Our room is this way," Daddy says to you, tugging on the impromptu leash He's made of your dress. You follow Him down the hall where you again see the various alternating rooms with their red and green light bulbs over the door, the flat panel displays next to the door, and the windows looking in. Here and there a few people in masks are watching through the windows of the red-lighted rooms. Daddy gives you a wink and says, "Now Princess, pay attention to these rooms. Maybe we'll find some ideas for next time."

"Yes, Daddy," you respond automatically, your heart already racing at the idea that Daddy is already planning another trip to the club.

Reaching the first door, the light is green. Daddy stops so you can read the flat panel, which apparently gives instructions for watchers or participants who wish to enter the room. The panel says:

'My slutty little slave keeps begging me to bring her to the Glory Holes. Since she is such a cumslut I wanted to give her a birthday surprise. Fellow Masters are invited to cover her body. But since I don't want her to soil my new car, I invite you to have your slaves clean her up. The rules for this room are: no penetration and no touching by Masters. slaves may be used to clean my slut after their Masters are satisfied.'

Looking into the room through the window next to the door you see a woman who is simply drenched in semen strapped to a table. The rooms are apparently soundproof because as you watch one green arm-banded Master ejaculate his seed over the woman's breasts you see her mouthing the words, "Thank you, Sir" at him. As the Master steps away, he motions to a blue-ribboned girl who quickly takes his place and starts licking the bound woman's breasts clean.

"Hmm," Daddy whispers in your ear, "If I didn't already have other plans for my cum tonight..."

Shivering at both the thought of Daddy's unnamed plans as well as the idea that he'd take you in that room, you are led further down the hall.

The next room has a red light over it but the viewing window is unobstructed. The flat panel reads:

'Anniversary party." Thank you, Mistress Malice, for the use of your slave boy this evening. This is a mutual fantasy we've wanted to explore. The rules for this room are: observation only.'

Looking in you see an older couple, perhaps in their mid-50s, both nude except for green armbands. They are rubbing one another and a blue-ribboned young man of maybe 25 years. The trio are kissing and touching intimately and both men are clearly intensely aroused. As you and Daddy watch, the dominant couple start to oil the young man's body and you see the Master whisper something in the submissive boy's ear. With a sweet smile the blue-ribboned boy nods and spreads the Mistress to begin licking her. Judging by the rapture in her face he clearly knows what he's doing. The Master continues to caress both of them, kissing his wife and sucking at her nipples. In short order the combined attentions have her writhing in orgasm which both men sit back to enjoy the sight of. Then, as you watch, the Master licks his wife's juices off the slave and guides the young man's throbbing cock toward her now soaked opening. You see the ecstasy in both the slave and Mistress' faces as he slides into her but are shocked to see the smiling Master then position himself behind the slave boy and penetrate him with his very hard cock. Soon the slave boy is caught between sensations - thrusting deeper into the Mistress or pulling out to have the Master's cock sink deeper into him. It's a very erotic sight and you hear Daddy murmur, "Looks like they're having a night to remember."

Nodding bemusedly, you let Daddy guide you further down the hall. The next room has a green light.

'New Mistress party. The rules of this room are: Masters may only observe. Male slaves, strictly forbidden. Mistresses are freely invited. Female slaves welcome.'


Looking into the room you see four Mistresses in green armbands and various attire being serviced by at least twice that many blue-ribboned slave girls. One Mistress in knee-high boots is watching a slave girl lick the leather while administering blows to her VERY red bottom with a riding crop. Another positions a strap-on to enter the pussy of a slave girl who is on all fours lapping at the spread pussy of a third Mistress with slave girls suckling at her breasts. You can tell Daddy is enjoying this sight too, though the room has made Him apparently more eager to get to the room He's reserved for you.

Another red-lighted room shows a male slave with his arms suspended from a rope to the ceiling being flogged by one Master while another Master looks on and dreamily strokes his cock.

And then, suddenly, Daddy has stopped at a room that currently has neither light on. You realize it is room 15. Daddy waits while you read the flat panel and your body breaks out in tingles and sweats at the words there. You read and reread the room description and then, unable to help yourself, you throw yourself at Daddy and kiss him deeply and thoroughly.

You are quivering all over as you break your kiss with Daddy. The words on the flat panel march through your brain crowding out all other thoughts.

'The girl in this room is presented by her Daddy for their mutual player. He has determined that the time has come to breed her and therefore her pussy is off limits to any male but him tonight. Likewise, her asshole is her Daddy's playground only and penetration of any type is off limits. In order to prepare her mind and body for breeding the girl's Daddy invites Masters to make use of her mouth or to cover her in their cum. Masters will have their slaves clean up after them. Mistresses are invited to make use of her pussy and mouth in any way they desire. The girl's Daddy grants permission for Masters and Mistresses to discipline her with the provided implements if she fails to provide for their needs.'

It is clear to you that Daddy intends to see you debauched completely and after all you've seen so far tonight you are finding yourself not just willing but eager to be used however Daddy wants you to be. And then Daddy seals the deal,


"Princess," he growls in your ear, "I am going to watch tonight as you are used in multiple ways. You're allowed to cum as often as possible tonight but you will thank me and whoever makes you orgasm each and every time. If you're a good, well-mannered, wanton wench then Daddy promises to make every effort to breed you."


Daddy escorts you into room 15 where you discover a good-sized room with several major features. First, the entire wall on the hallway side is a mirror which you now understand to be one way. So whatever lascivious acts are about to be committed on you will be visible to anyone in the hall.


Second, along the opposite wall there is a large, comfortable chair and a long, padded bench. The chair is positioned to give maximum visibility of the centerpiece of the room.


The centerpiece of the room is what can only be described as a sex table. A padded backboard which can be angled up or down which is connected to smaller padded boards which can be adjusted for height and angle to the backboard. You notice that each of the smaller boards has adjustable straps on it.


Finally, you note a table at the head of the centerpiece which you blushingly notice is filled with a variety of dildoes, vibrators, floggers, crops, paddles, plugs, and several large bottles of lubricants.


Daddy looks you in the eye and says seriously, "We can stop now if you want. If you opt to stay, though, then you'll only have your stoplight. Daddy is going to observe and make certain you're safe but I won't intervene unless you red light."


Your nipples are hard enough to cut glass, your pussy has long since drenched your thighs and you feel moisture dripping further down your legs as you say, "Daddy, I'm going to do whatever it takes to get your baby fucked into me."


With a grin, Daddy orders you to remove your bra, garter, and panties. You do so slowly, looking in Daddy's eyes as you undress. You're now wearing only stockings, heels, mask, and the collar and cuffs that mark you as Daddy's property.


Daddy kisses you again, long and deeply, then spends time licking and sucking each of your nipples while simultaneously reaching between your legs and teasing the drenched slit of your pussy.


Having pushed you to the edge, Daddy breaks contact and leads you to the table. He guides you to lay down on your stomach, then adjusts the smaller boards just so. When He is done you find yourself suspended essentially doggy style. The table is cleverly designed to cushion your pressure points so that it is much more comfortable than you'd feared.


Daddy makes some final adjustments and then straps your ankles and wrists securely, immobilizing you in a way that your pussy, mouth, and yes, your ass, would all be accessible to anyone and you would be helpless to stop them from taking you in any way.


Walking to the head of the table Daddy picks up a flogger which he displays in front of your eyes.


"I noticed some goosebumps just now. So, I decided to warm you up while we wait for our first guest."


You whimper with a mixture of trepidation and lust and then start to squirm as Daddy lays the flogger across your exposed ass. What follows is a sharp, medium-length flogging of your exposed skin which you're certain has left your skin with a rosy glow. More importantly, and certainly part of Daddy's plan, however, is that the flogging has sent you careening into the first layers of subspace.


And then behind you, you hear the sound of the door opening...

As the warm glow of your fresh flogging suffuses you, you note with a sort of floating interest that at least one more person has entered the room. Far from being embarrassed at the way your most intimate parts are exposed you're more turned on than you've ever been in your life at the thought that strangers can see you spread there waiting for their pleasure. You know Daddy is there to keep you safe and that you're fully prepared to do whatever it takes to have His baby inside you. You hear a chuckling man's voice talking to Daddy.

"That is a beautiful sight," the man says, his voice dimly familiar. "Pity not all of her is available for use this evening."

Daddy chuckles, "If she's a good little wench tonight I'm going to use her for breeding. So that pink pussy of her is MINE until she's conceived."

"Totally understandable," the man agrees matter-of-factly, "but ever since watching my whores nearly make her cum just by sucking her nipples, I've been wanting to feel that mouth of hers at work."

You realize that the man is the owner of the two women who gave you such an amazing time in the first hallway earlier. There is a low, murmured conversation which you can't catch before Daddy chuckles and says, "Oh I don't see a problem with that at all."

"Hmm," says the man, "I won't need both for that. Can I offer you the use of one of my whores in exchange?"

Daddy declines gravely saying, "Not tonight. Tonight, I'm here to observe my girl being prepared for breeding. Your girls are quite lovely, however, and I thank you very much for the offer!"