Your Kinky Date with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Prepare my cock for this girl's mouth, number one," the man demands. You hear a piece of furniture being moved across the floor and suddenly a stirrup chair moves into your field of vision. The more petite of the two slaves who played with your nipples earlier is lifted into the chair, her legs placed into the stirrups to keep her spread wide. "Number two, get back there and keep this bound little wench occupied."

Both girls giggle and there is a fresh surge of arousal between your legs as you watch the man step between the legs of the winsome girl in the stirrup chair. He is naked from the waist down and you see he has a medium-sized cock which is standing at full attention. You watch with a surge of voyeuristic pleasure as the Master slides his cock into the waiting pussy of his slave girl who throws her head back in pleasure. You experience a blast of jealousy because the erotic scene highlights how much your throbbing pussy needs attention.

As if your thoughts were a granted wish, you suddenly feel a gentle teasing of your pussy and smooth hands on your ass. From behind you, you hear an appreciative purr. You feel a moment of panic as those smooth hands part your cheeks to expose your ass completely but that panic is immediately replaced by surprised pleasure as you feel a tongue gently begin to explore your puckered rosebud. Clearly the second slave girl has decided to "occupy" you with a rimming while her Master enjoys her companion. You close your eyes in gathering ecstasy when a hand curls into your hair and yanks you back to reality.

"No, no, no, wench," the Master grunts, "You watch while I marinate my cock for you."

You watch in fascination as the Master slowly sinks his cock into the slave girl spread in front of you, going all the way to hilt and then withdrawing equally slowly to the tip. The girl's breathing is getting ragged at this slow, deep fucking and you find your own breath mirroring hers as the tongue at your backside darts in and out of you while soft hands massage your buttocks and thighs. You're finding it hard not to close your eyes to enjoy the oral attention behind you when the slave girl in your field of vision suddenly moans, tenses, and shudders with a long, full-body orgasm.

The Master withdraws himself from her slick pussy and turns toward you. You see the girl's juices glistening all down the length of her Master's penis as he approaches you.

"Let's see you clean this whore's juices off my cock, shall we?"

Grunting with the pleasure of the expert attentions behind you, you nod fervently and say, "Yes!"

There is a pause as the Master turns and picks something up from the table, followed by a stinging smack to the top of your ass with what can only be a leather crop. "Yes, what?"

The pain, mixed with the ongoing tonguing of your asshole, is enough to send you careening into a short, sharp orgasm even as you yelp, "Yes, Sir! Please let me clean your cock!"

The Master chuckles, "That's better!" Then he places his glistening, rock hard cock at your lips and slides into your warm, wet mouth. The mixture of saltiness from his precum and the sweetness of the slavegirl's juices on the Master's cock is something intoxicating and you find yourself completely, unabashedly horny at the treatment you're receiving.

You're quivering from your first orgasm of the night as the Master slides his cock slowly into your mouth. As he gets deeper you start to gag a bit and he pulls back. "You can do better than that," he chides.

You feel a sharp smack of a hand on your ass followed by another and another and another and hear Daddy say, "Be a good wench and service our guest properly or I'll let him crop you all over."

You take a deep breath and the Master slides his cock into your mouth again. This time he's able to get deeper before sensing your need and pulling back. Then deeper still. And suddenly you find that the Master is fucking your mouth with the same long, slow, deep strokes that you just watched him use to fuck his slave girl. There is a bit of motion which catches your eye and you see the petite slave girl rise from the stirrup chair only to be replaced by her curvy companion who was just rimming you. You watch them share an intimate kiss before the petite girl sinks to her knees and starts to pleasure her companion orally.

The Master's breath is starting to get ragged as he slowly fucks your mouth and throat. His n your mouth. As his cum floods out you reflexively start to swallow and swallow and swallow but despite your best efforts a good bit escapes and starts to dribble down your chin. The Master turns away and quickly shoves his still semi-hard cock into the quivering pussy of the curvy slave girl. As he moves, the petite girl replaces him, smiling at you as she licks the vestiges of cum off your chin and then kisses you deeply. The sensation of her tongue dancing with yours combined with the taste of cum and the curvy girl's juices is enough to send you even deeper into subspace.

As the kiss ends you see the girl stand up and share the remaining mixture of fluids in a deep, passionate kiss with her Master.

"What an excellent little wench," the Master exclaims to Daddy, "you need to breed her as soon as humanly possible." You hear appreciative agreement from both of the slave girls.

Daddy is suddenly whispering in your ear, "That's a good wench, but don't forget your manners."

Out of the hazy glow of subspace you hear yourself murmur, "Thank you for my orgasm, Sir. Thank you, Daddy."

down your body from your shoulders down to your ankles as the trio departs.

Daddy is suddenly kneeling next to your head with a cup and straw. You greedily suck in some water and Daddy says, "Well princess, that was extremely intense. Stoplight?"

With a lustful sigh you respond, "Green Daddy. More please!"

Daddy smiles wickedly at you as you hear the door open again.

Daddy looks past you at the latest entrant to the room and stands with a welcoming smile. As he stands it puts the obvious bulge in His trousers at your eye level and you find yourself wishing to take Him in your mouth.


"Welcome," Daddy says, "How can my girl please you?"


A sultry female voice responds, "My sisters and I watched just now and found your girl's performance ... disappointing."


Daddy's voice registers His surprise as he asks, "Oh? The previous Master was quite satisfied."


"Of course, he was," the woman says, "He's a man. May I?"


Daddy's voice now registers His intrigue as He assents, "By all means. You read the board, of course?"


"Of course," she responds. "I wouldn't dream of interfering with your plan, Sir. Your ownership of this wench is unquestionable. However, my sisters and I would like to give her a lesson in proper behavior."


Suddenly you feel a soft hand slide between your legs. "Soaked perfectly," the woman mutters, to which you hear some chuckles from other female voices. Daddy sits down just within your line of sight and it is clear that you're about to be part of a show.


The hand between your legs stops its caress and suddenly you feel a finger probing at the entrance to your lust-slicked opening. You gasp as a finger is swiftly inserted and then withdrawn, followed by a second. Your body begins to quiver as another orgasm starts to build when the fingers are withdrawn and suddenly two sharp smacks are administered to your ass.


"Just as I suspected," the woman growls, "No self-control." There are murmurs of agreement from behind you.


The woman who has done all the talking moves to the head of the table and sinks down to her haunches to look you in the eye. Contrasting with her sultry voice you find yourself looking at a somewhat overweight woman in red silk pajamas with green armband on her right arm. Her eyes, however, are a striking green that matches her armband. She stares at you critically from behind a Guy Fawkes mask.


"According to the sign you're trying to earn the right to be bred by your Owner, is that true?"


"Yes, ma'am," you answer politely, "I need my Daddy's baby in me so much!"


The Mistress looks at Daddy and says, "You're certain she's worth the effort?"


Daddy unhesitatingly says, "Oh yes, very certain."


Turning her attention back to you the Mistress says, "Very well. You lack the self-control necessary to be a proper breeding slut, wench. But my sisters and I will teach you a lesson if you're willing to learn."


This bitch questioning yourself control? You don't think so! "I'll do whatever it takes to be bred by my Daddy ... ... ma'am!"


For the first time she smiles openly at you, "Good! A bit of spirit. You'll need that to be a good breeder, too. So, here's the lesson we're going to teach you. You came far too readily from just a little teasing of your asshole by a rank amateur. Pleasure, like the baby you want to give your Daddy, requires commitment and pain."


The Mistress picks up a slim vibrator from the table and hands it behind you. "One of my sisters is going to ensure that vibrator stays in place. While you're being flogged. If you can control yourself for five minutes then my sister will ensure you're rewarded with an orgasm to remember. If not, I'll have to tell your owner to refrain from putting a baby in you until you've been properly trained."


"I'll do whatever it takes, ma'am. My Daddy is all that matters."


"Very well, wench, we'll see."


The Mistress stands and nods to someone behind you. You hear a low buzz start and then you feel the vibrator slide just deeply enough inside you to start you tingling.


The Mistress holds a phone up to show you she's set a timer for five minutes. Then she moves to your left shoulder. You glance at Daddy to see he's watching raptly, the realize that three more Mistresses have taken up position by your right shoulder, left hip, and right hip.


"Five minutes," the green-eyed Mistress warns you.


Suddenly there is a raspy impact as a flogger impacts your left buttock, then your right, then your upper back, then your lower back. The impacts are not especially hard to begin with as the foursome of Mistresses judge your reaction.


The women increase the intensity of their flogging, varying their order so that you never know where the next impact will come. The flogging quickly passes from green to yellow to what you could only describe as orange. The vibrator in your pussy serves to distract you from the growing pain as does your stubborn desire to show this bitch up. You have to admit, though, that the sisters (as you've come to think of them) are also experts at their craft. They seem to know just where your limit is and how to keep you on the ragged edge where pain and pleasure merge to drive you even deeper into subspace.


Out of the blue the flogging stops and you're left with just the buzzing in your pussy. The sudden cessation of pain makes the pleasure much more intense and you feel an immense orgasm building.


"Impressive to an extent," the Mistress whispers in your ear. Then wickedly laughing, "Halfway done!"


You yelp as the flogging resumes and the vibration stops. Just as the cessation of pain made the pleasure more intense the opposite is true. You're gasping and tears are streaming down your face and you're on the verges of red-lighting when you hear Daddy say, "You're doing so good, Princess, I'm so proud of you!"


That firms your resolve and the endorphins flood you. The feeling that rushes through you is almost as intense enough to rival an orgasm as the flogging ends and suddenly the Mistress tenderly purrs, "Oh that was very, very good! Now show us how hard you can cum for us, baby."


Suddenly the vibrator in your pussy, forgotten during the last round, suddenly surges to life at much higher intensity than before and slides deeply into you. You're suddenly flooded by an orgasm that is scarily intense. And then you feel four sets of hands rubbing soothing lotion into your inflamed skin as the vibrator continues to push you into more intense pleasure. Rather than ebbing your orgasm seems to plateau, then intensify, repeating and cycling until the enormity of it seems to exist outside of you. You're floating in subspace seemingly watching from outside your body as your body quakes and you cry out primally again and again and again.


Slowly, your out of body experience ends and you return to your physical self. Waves of ebbing heat and pleasure emanate from your convulsing vaginal muscles competing with the burning lines crisscrossing your back, buttocks, and legs.


"I could use a dozen like her," you hear the Mistress telling your Daddy, "that was amazing. You need to put a baby in there immediately!"


Your voice hitching you manage to get out, "Th-thank you, M, m, mistresses. Thank y-you for m-my lesson a-and m-making me cum. T-thank you, D-Daddy."


As the Mistresses depart you feel each of them caress your reddened bottom.


Left alone with Daddy, you're again offered a drink of water which you suck in greedily. Daddy looks at you with mingled concern and pride and says, "I had two more visits in store for you, my love, but I think after that we ought to cut short."


You're flooded with love for Daddy and say, "I don't think I can take anymore impacts, Daddy. I'm sorry."


"Never apologize, Princess," Daddy says stroking you tenderly. "I wasn't planning to allow any more impact play after that! Let's get you unhook.."


"Daddy," you say tentatively, "I'm here to become your breeding girl. Please don't unhook me yet."


Daddy looks at you closely, whispering, "Are you sure, princess?"


"Mm," you assent, the pain fading into a pleasant throb replaced by intrigue and desire, "I need this, Daddy. Show me everything you had planned"


Daddy kisses you tenderly, then more passionately, His fingers twirling through your hair.


"Very well, Princess."


The door opens for the third time

From the doorway a well-modulated man's voice says, "Pardon me, Sir. My friends and I have a special request. May I speak with you?"


Daddy stands up, you can see his lips pursed quizzically, and walks out of your line of sight. You hear some snatches of conversation ... "...lesson ... over? ... greatly appreciate"


Daddy says, "Give us a few moments. I'll turn on the green light when she is prepared."


You hear the door close and Daddy says, "Well, Princess, the next Masters were so impressed by the lesson you just received that they've asked for our assistance in administering a lesson of their own."


"What lessons, Daddy?" You ask nervously, your skin still incredibly sensitive to even moving.


Daddy chuckles evilly says, "Not to worry, princess, these lessons aren't yours to learn. You're just going to be the canvas for this particular work of art."


Daddy walks over out of your line of sight and you hear the flip of a switch. The door opens and you hear a man's voice say roughly, "Get in there you little cumslut!"


You hear a slave girl whimper and then she slowly crawls into your field of view on all fours. She is disheveled in the extreme, the telltale sign and scent of semen drying all over her. She crawls to you and says sulkily, "My friend and I went to the glory holes without our owners' permission and we got caught. Thank you for helping my Master correct me. I'll do a good job cleaning you, I promise."


You suddenly recognize her as the girl from one of the other private rooms but before you can react you hear another rough voice say, "You get in there, too, you slutty little cock whore. You earned this just as she did!"


A male slave crawls into the room and past you to the stirrup chair. He climbs into the chair and is strapped into place. The chair is angled a bit differently to expose the slave boy's ass and you see that he has been placed in a ring to prevent him from cumming.


The first Master calls to his female slave, "Occupy your mouth, cumslut. We'll have need of it later."


Suddenly you feel soft hands gently on your freshly flogged thighs and a tongue probing your wetness expertly. Meanwhile in front of you a Master with an erect cock steps up to the stirrup chair, drizzles lubricant on himself, and the proceeds to enter the slave's ass. The slave groans but it's clear that it's a combination of pain and pleasure.


Meanwhile the slave girl behind you is working diligently to please you. Her tongue swirls from your ass to your clit and back again as she massages the backs of your thighs. Her expertise has your orgasm building quickly, oddly synchronized with the building orgasm of the Master fucking the slave in front of you. As your orgasm hits the Master begins to moan and quickly pulls out to turn and send his cum splashing over your back.


Even as your orgasm begins to subside the tongue is removed from you and replaced with the slave girl's fingers. She continues to massage all around your pussy, getting you immediately aroused again. Meanwhile you feel her exquisitely soft breasts brushing your ultra-sensitive skin as she leans over your back to greedily lap up every drop of spilled seed from your skin.


The feeling of her tongue on your skin, her fingers caressing and exploring you, and the build of another orgasm combine with the pure voyeuristic thrill of the sex act you just witnessed and combine to make you feel deliciously wanton and uninhibited.


By the time your skin is clean another Master has taken his place and started to penetrate the slave boy and the slave girl is expertly applying her tongue to your clit again. You know her face must be covered in your juices and it is a kinky turn on to think of your wetness mingling with the mess on her skin.


Another orgasm builds in you simultaneously with the Master in front of you and as you climax, he is spilling his seed for the slave girl (you've begun to think of her as YOUR slave girl) to clean up.


The second Master is replaced by a third, and then a fourth. The slave boy is begging to be allowed to cum but his Master refuses to release the ring.


Soon you've lost track of the number of blissful orgasms you've had and the only thing your drifting mind can seem to focus on is that you wish more than anything to be filled - your ass like the slave or your pussy like the breeding slut that you KNOW you can be for Daddy, you just have an aching NEED to be filled.


As you drift on the warm glow of orgasms and thoughts of being bred by your Daddy you suddenly note that the slave girl is now positioned in front of the slave boy's chair. Two Masters lift her up and spear her clearly sopping pussy on the male slave's throbbing member.


His Master swiftly releases the ring on the slave's cock and suddenly with a howl of pleasure so intense that it is indistinguishable from pain you see his balls start to pulsate and erupt a huge volume of semen into the slave girl's pussy. You feel a jealous flush, wishing more than anything to be the one feeling those hot jets of cum inside her.


"Thank you, Sir, for letting your slave help us learn," both slaves intone solemnly. They each wink at you in turn as they crawl past you and you realize the "lesson" was pure joy for each of them. You feel a rush of lust as the slave girl crawls past you and you see rivers of cum leaking out of her.


'What a waste,' you find yourself thinking, licking your lips at the sight.


At almost the last second you remember your manners and say, "Thank you, Masters, for letting my Daddy and me help train your slaves. Thank you, Daddy, for getting me so many orgasms."