Your Kinky Date with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


Once again alone with your Daddy you find yourself begging for His cock inside you, wherever and however pleases Him.


"Soon, Princess," Daddy assures you, "the club will be closing soon and then I'm going to fuck a baby up inside you."


You gush at those words knowing Daddy is going to soon be more than just a nickname. Then you stop.


"But Daddy," you say in confusion, "I thought you said there were TWO more visitors - did we run out of time?" You find yourself sad to think you might be missing something.


The door opens.


You hear the sound of stiletto heels on the floor.


A familiar female voice says, "You didn't run out of time. I asked your Daddy to let me play with you at the end of the night so I could take my time."


Your flesh breaks out in aroused goosebumps as you realize Mistress Malice is here to make use of you..

Mistress Malice walks slowly up your body, her perfectly manicured fingernails tracing lightly from your right ankle, up your calf, up the back of your thigh, and stopping to squeeze your ass.


"The sisters did a good job," she says gazing at your striped body, "many of these are going to welt out beautifully and you're going to be black and blue for a bit."


Her fingernails continue their slow drag up your spine, making your oh-so sensitive skin tingle and jump. The thought of being marked so thoroughly has your pussy drenched yet again, especially seeing the way Daddy is focusing His attention on you rather than the tall, undeniably sexy club owner. As she reaches the head of the table, Mistress Malice runs her fingers into your hair and grabs it, forcing your head to the side so that you can look up at her. She looks in your eyes and despite yourself you find yourself mesmerized by Her gaze.


"You've been a good little wench tonight and I've certainly received a lot of comments from patrons who would love you back for an encore. Since so many of my customers seem to be enamored of you, I thought I'd try you out for myself."


With that, you watch as She reaches up and undoes the ties holding Her dress together at the neck. It slithers down Her body in seeming slow motion, revealing gorgeous breasts with large, erect nipples that are each pierced with diamond-studded loops. Then further down Her milky-skinned body to Her waist, where it catches on something for a moment. Then, a seemingly endless time later, the dress makes its way down the rest of her body to pool on the floor. Mistress Malice is now revealed to you, standing in front of you in thigh-high, stiletto-heeled boots, and otherwise naked except for a harness at Her waist that buckles around her upper thighs to support a plate in front of Her. She turns to the table slowly and as Her ass comes into view you see a jeweled button nestled in between her cheeks, plugging Her very beautiful bottom.


"I thought," Mistress Malice says to you as she examines the implements on the table, "of exerting my rights as the owner of Club Bacchus and using your asshole tonight. But your Daddy was pretty clear that He would prefer I assist in another way."


She turns to you holding a narrow plug, jeweled at the base much like the one inside of Her. "Pity," she says, "I think I would have enjoyed making you squirm that way. But as things stand, your Daddy has agreed to let me put this inside of you .. to .. reduce the temptation."


You whimper slightly as she moves back out of your line of sight. You can feel her between your spread legs and you're suddenly more conscious than you've been all night of just how vulnerable you really are. Your muscles jump involuntarily as a glob of cool, silky liquid is drizzled down between your buttocks. Then, suddenly a finger slides into your ass, the lube and your arousal making it slip much more easily into you than you could have imagined. The finger probes you then slides in and out experimentally a few times. Then it is withdrawn and you feel more lube being dripped onto you. And now two fingers are stretching you a bit and sliding inside of you. The sensation is not unpleasant and as Mistress Malice's expert fingers explore your ass your muscles relax and allow Her to probe deeper. Her fingers withdraw again and She drips yet more silky-smooth lubricant on you and uses Her fingers to work it deeply inside of you. The process is repeated until you find yourself squirming in pleasure. When She is finally satisfied that your ass is as slick as ice, Mistress Malice withdraws Her fingers and you feel the cool metal of the plug pressing at your slippery entrance. You prepare yourself for a burst of pain but Mistress Malice has done Her job so well and gotten you so ready that the object slips inside of you with only the barest hint of resistance and elicits a groan of pleasure from you. You notice that Daddy is watching intently and find yourself wishing that it was His cock giving your ass that full feeling rather than an impersonal piece of metal.


"Good girl," both Mistress Malice and Daddy say at the same time. Their mutual approval sends more juices gushing out of your pussy and the mingling of your natural lubricant with what Mistress Malice used to prepare your ass will surely make your pussy totally accessible to what you somehow know is coming next.


Walking back up to your head, Mistress Malice spends some time perusing the objects on the table before selecting a realistic looking dildo, about 6 and a half inches, and with enough girth to be filling without being painful. She reaches down between Her legs and attaches it to the harness plate.


"Since you want so badly to be your Daddy's breeding slut, let's make sure His cum can get to exactly where it needs to go, shall we?"


Your entire body flushes with lust and you can see the bulge in Daddy's trousers trying to break free as Mistress Malice makes her way back between your legs. The table is adjusted to elevate your ass just slightly and put you in a slightly head-down posture, and then the Mistress' "cock" starts to enter you. The feeling of being having your asshole and pussy filled to stretching all at once brings on a shuddering orgasm before Mistress Malice has even penetrated you fully. You find yourself gasping and your hands clenching as Mistress Malice slowly pulls back and then slowly slides in again. You're on the verge of another orgasm already as She continues the slow but steady penetration and withdrawal of your body.


"Mmm, what a willing wench you are! Who owns this pussy?" Mistress Malice growls as she thrusts all the way inside you.


"Ungh!" You groan in pleasure.


The cock is withdrawn and Mistress Malice again growls, "Who owns this pussy??" She thrusts all the way back inside you as she finishes the question.


"Ohhh!" You exclaim, "My pussy is yours Mistress!"


There is a tremendous slap on your ass followed by another and another and another. The pain on top of the flogging earlier makes tears spring to your eyes even as the pleasure of Mistress Malice's thrusting has you on the verge of orgasm yet again.


"NO!" Mistress Malice shouts. "I'm only borrowing your pussy to get you ready for breeding, slut! Who? Does. This. Pussy. Belong. To??" Each word is punctuated by a deep thrust inside of you and a resounding spank on your tender ass.

"Daddeeeeeeeeeeee!" You howl. "My pussy belongs to my Daddeeeeeee!" And suddenly you're cumming again, so hard that your vision grays out for a moment.


And as your senses return, Mistress Malice has her cock buried deep inside you, the muscles of your sphincter are convulsing around the plug in your ass, and suddenly you feel something brushing your lips. You open your eyes to find Daddy's erect penis brushing your lips and you see the lust and need in His eyes. With a fleeting sense of disappointment that Daddy's cum won't be in your pussy tonight you nevertheless part your lips and greedily suck His iron-hard cock into your mouth. And to your floating surprise, muscle memory kicks in from your first encounter in the room and you find that Daddy's cock easily slides all the way into your throat.


And as Daddy's cock buries itself to the hilt into your willing mouth, Mistress Malice's cock withdraws until just the tip is inside you. Meanwhile her fingers press the plug in your ass so that it seems to press deeper into you. Then Daddy withdraws so that His cock is resting on your lips and Mistress Malice simultaneously slides into you, adjusting Her angle so that she is brushing your G-spot with each thrust.


Now Daddy and Mistress Malice have developed a rhythm and you find that all three of your holes are being fucked deeply. You cascade into subspace, feeling like a deliciously wanton, slutty, whore. You've lost track of how many orgasms you've had and you can tell by the wetness slathered down your thighs that you've squirted at least once, probably more than once. The mild soreness of your throat and jaw muscles tells you that Daddy has been fucking your mouth for some time but somehow despite His ragged breathing and more ragged momentum He hasn't filled your mouth with His cum yet.


Suddenly Mistress Malice withdraws her cock from you and Daddy staggers away, clearly on the verges of orgasm and unsteady on His feet.


"I think it's time to give your Daddy the relief He's been needing for so long, don't you think?" Mistress Malice grins at you.


Your eyes going to Daddy's throbbing cock you tear up and gush at the same time, seeing the ring locked tightly around Him to prevent Him from cumming. You know now that Daddy's going to breed you right here in this room and that you're going to go home with His seed deeply in your belly.


"Oh, thank you, Mistress Malice," you coo, "for helping get me ready for Daddy to breed me. I'm ready to have His baby fucked into me."


And then Daddy, clearly needing to explode, is kneeling next to you. "Not. G-good. Enough. Princess. I think," he gasps, "You need. To thank. Mistress Malice. Properly."


Daddy rises to His feet, getting more steady, and goes to Mistress Malice, helping Her undo the buckles of the cock that just gave you such a thorough fucking. Then He leads Her to the stirrup chair and sits Her down. As He positions Her in front of you, spread and dripping, you eagerly bury your face between Her legs and run your tongue up her lustful pink folds. As your tongue travels upward, you find a studded ring resting on Her clit, like a guide to pleasuring Her. She is already beginning to shudder as your tongue explores Her and you're reveling in the smell and taste of Her. The least you can do in repayment for tonight is make sure this woman cums on your face. And then Daddy has your hands free and your find yourself tickling Her thighs and sliding one and then two fingers into Her.


"Ohhh," Mistress Malice croons, "That's good. That's good. Eat my pussy while your Daddy breeds you, wench!"


You feel pressure at your opening and with one, sharp, thrust Daddy is buried in your pussy. And again, you have all three holes being used to give and receive pleasure. Daddy fucks you with abandon and you somehow know the ring is still preventing Him from cumming. You cum. And then again. And then again. Daddy is pounding you with abandon and Mistress Malice is arching her back and moaning. You now have three fingers inside her, curling them to massage Her G-spot even as your other hand reaches up to push move Her plug in and out of Her asshole.


"Close!" Mistress Malice grunts. "Going to cum soon!"


Daddy's thrusts stop for a moment causing you to slow. But then He is thrusting in you again and you pick up the tempo of your finger thrusts into Mistress Malice to match Daddy's cock thrusting into you. Your orgasm builds and it's going to be immense. And suddenly the moment arrives. You feel Mistress Malice tense, her vaginal muscles suddenly clamping down on your fingers, her moans becoming hoarse cries. You taste a sudden sweet rush over your tongue and you know that you've just made this woman squirt all over you.


An instant later Daddy shouts and thrusts so deeply inside you that it feels as if the head of His cock is brushing your cervix. And His long-delayed orgasm makes His penis suddenly engorge inside of you before the hot flood of His cum starts to fill you with pulse after pulse after pulse after pulse. In your heart and brain, you know now that Daddy timed this specifically for the day you were ovulating and you're certain you can feel your whole body open to admit jet after jet after jet of Daddy's sperm directly into your fertile, waiting womb.


That thought is enough to bring your own crashing, immense, world-shattering orgasm. The fireworks you experienced when the sisters flogged you now seem like mere bottle rockets compared to the mortar shells that are now erupting throughout your body. You can sense that Daddy is somehow still emptying His cum into your body and dimly you realize that the reason He's only fingered and tongue-fucked you for the last seven days was with this moment in mind - He's been saving up His load to deposit in you at your peak fertility. The thought makes your orgasm soar to new heights even as Mistress Malice's orgasm starts to fade.


An indeterminate time later you find that all three of you are panting, utterly spent. Your head is resting on Mistress Malice's spread thighs, the remnants of Her orgasm drying on your face and the taste of Her cum still sweet in your mouth. Daddy is laying across your back trying to catch His breath. Gradually gaining your bearings again, Daddy slides off of you and releases your restraints. For the first time in who knows how long you have full range of motion and you find that your muscles are sore in the best possible ways. Curiously you note that not a drop of Daddy's cum is coming from you and you have a sudden certainty that your body opened perfectly to capture every bit of Him.


...


Sometime later you are sitting in the now empty common room sharing a drink with Mistress Malice and Daddy both caressing you. You're wearing the black dress you came in with, but your garter, panties, and bra are now Mistress Malice's souvenir of the night. You'll be riding home, in broad daylight, with Mistress' cum on your face, Daddy's cum in your belly, your entire body aching from use and abuse over the course of hours, and welts and bruises covering you from the shoulders to the mid-thighs. You're exhausted and need Daddy to take you home for bathing, aftercare, and cuddling but none of you wants to break away after the cathartic experience you've all just had.


Finally, as you stand up to go, Mistress Malice takes your face in Her hands and kisses you tenderly, then deeply. "I'm very torn," she says to you. "On one hand I hope the breeding takes and that you've got your Daddy's baby in your tummy right now. On the other hand I want you back next month for another try!"


Daddy chuckles evilly and says, "We'll be back next month. Either my princess will need more prep to receive me and we'll repeat the night, or we'll be celebrating, in which case I might just suspend all limits..."


Your pussy floods at both thoughts and as you see Daddy's cock twitching back to life in His trousers you know you'll have more of His cum inside you this morning. Maybe your aftercare can wait after all.


And with the delicious knowledge that Daddy is going to fuck you more on your most fertile day, you also feel a surge of intrigue at the comment about suspending all limits...


The End ... of the Beginning.