All Comments on 'Your Money Makes Me Happy'

by SPcuckold82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
graymangazergraymangazeralmost 3 years ago

I don't approve of writing in the second person POV, it basically requires the reader to become the character and if there are issues that don't sit quite right the story loses a lot of appeal. Here we had a femdom chastity tale which is something I enjoy reading about, it also heavily involved financial domination which is something I don't care for. However I can see the appeal and I can get past that until I need to put myself in the role: sadly I'm much too careful with my money so a large part of the story was lost to me, maybe it's just me? Otherwise I liked it, the growing chastity and the basic domination/submission were good, I'd like to think she might work it so that he becomes permanently imprisoned while he's actually paying her to do it. Okay I know I'm contradicting myself but we're all allowed fantasies.

CornixCornixalmost 3 years ago

Fun story lots of fantastical findom which I love and I adore that She is aroused by Her Dominance and his financial submission.

I would have like more characterisation or development but an enjoyable read all the same.

Thank you for sharing.

hadesshadessalmost 3 years ago

really good i love it

i like how mean the girl is

and i like the way you write it it's nice and easy to read

i look forward to more if you continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i really enjoyed it. i have personal experience with cashmeets, shoe licking and getting my balls kicked. This story made me very excited. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous