Your Needy Slut

Story Info
Short sex scene with light D/s elements.
1.9k words
4.5
9.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
isa_bel
isa_bel
3 Followers

You've made me strip naked for you and then come straddle you. Your hands make their way over my arse and up my back, gently drawing me to you so you can kiss me deeply, moving to trail kisses down my neck and along my collar bone.

One hand moves up into my hair and suddenly yanks me back, forcing a soft, startled cry from me as I'm forced to arch slightly backward, my hands reaching for you to keep my balance. Starting slowly, your other hand toys with my nipples, pinching and pulling them until I'm hissing from the pain and the heat, wriggling on your lap trying to avoid your fingers.

You force me to lift up and arch back just a little more, lifting my breasts up towards you and then your mouth is on me. Sucking and caressing my bruised nipples with your lips and tongue. Each pull on my nipples is like a mini electric shock that travels down my body and centres in my clit. I can feel you hard against me through your jeans and I can't help but try to move my hips against you, desperate for more friction.

I start whispering "please!" but you shush me, moving at your own pace. When you're finally finished with my nipples, I'm softly panting, flushed and wet.

You pick me up and we're moving, giving me a chance to clear my head a little and get my breath back until you place me down on the bed. You join me and you're finally naked, your body over mine, one knee parting my legs and your weight gently pressing me into the bed.

I kiss you, running my hands gently up and down your back, my fingers playing in your hair. You shift slightly so you can run your hand down my body, your palm grazing over my nipple and making me arch as you go. Then, with one of my legs pinned by yours, you force the other open until I'm spread wide on the bed for you.

You look me in eyes. "Keep them there and don't move."

I nod that I understand.

I can feel your cock, hard against my leg. My nipples still aching and hot from your torment earlier and now you're just looking over my body, your hand trailing over me so slowly it's almost a tickle. Your hand makes it way down the front of my thigh and so slowly begins to inch up the inside of my leg.

I realise I'm holding my breath; I'm desperate to feel your fingers on my pussy, my clit, anything. You're millimetres from my pussy when I shift my hips. It's almost involuntary but I need the contact and you're taking too long.

"No!" is all I hear as your hand slaps down onto my pussy, your fingers catching my clit. I scream with the shock and my legs snap closed.

Your fingers seize my already sore nipple and I'm whimpering trying to listen to you.

"Open. Now. That was gentle. If you move again, it'll be harder next time."

I'm reluctant to open my legs for fear of what you're going to do. You hadn't really hurt me, it was more the shock but I realised that I could feel my pussy throbbing, my clit that bit more tender. But you're still squeezing my nipple and that does hurt.

You just raise your eyebrows at me and I quickly move my legs apart until I'm spread so wide it's starting to hurt.

Your mouth seizes mine and you kiss me deeply, your hands rough as they move over me. I've learnt my lesson for now and I keep perfectly still even though I'm longing to move against you. You break off the kiss and your gaze moves down my body.

You spend the next 5 minutes slowly running your fingers all over my pussy. Featherlight you move over me, your hand occasionally dipping lower to caress my arse.

You can see my legs trembling with my effort to keep still. I break once more as your fingers finally run over my clit. My hips pressing my clit against you before I can stop myself. I get two hard slaps this time. I scream. That stung.

"I'm sorry!" my legs move back into position without needing to be told. I'm trembling with need, my pussy sore and hot but so wet I can feel it. I'm begging you to make me O, begging you to fuck me, to touch me.

"Shhh." You stroke my hair, kiss my temple, my mouth. I sink into your kiss and I'm lost in sensation as your fingers are back on my clit, circling with gentle pressure. Fighting the urge to press up into you is so hard but I can feel the muscles in my stomach start to tighten, my thighs tensing, the pins and needles in my feet as I start getting close.

Your fingers slow and I'm moaning with frustration and need. You push one, then two fingers inside me and I go rigid - the pressure of not being allowed to move against the sensation all too much. Your fingers inside me are moving against the front wall of my pussy, you're kissing me and I'm desperately holding on to the bed willing you not to stop. You move your thumb to rub just alongside my clit as your fingers press against my g-spot. I can't help it, I'm about to go over, everything tenses, my back arches and then I'm screaming again.

"What part of do not move, don't you understand!?" Each word accompanies a slap against my pussy and my clit. I'm almost sobbing now, apologising and pleading with you to let me O.

"No, my needy little slut. You don't deserve it."

You roll onto your back, pulling me with you so that I find myself sat upright on top of you. You've positioned me so my clit is trapped between my body and your cock. Your hands like vices on my hips start to force my hips up and down the length of your cock. The outside of my pussy moving over you. Your cock is completely covered in my juices and although you are not inside me, I can feel myself starting to get close again, the pressure against my clit feels amazing.

You edge me again. Waiting until the last second to force my hips up off you. I've lost count of how many times I've almost cum by now and my cry of protest makes you chuckle. You draw me down close to you, I'm still trying to grind against you, to shift my hips so I can slide your cock inside me but you won't let me move enough. You kiss me, both hands holding my head in place and then guide my head down your body allowing me to kiss you as I go.

"Go clean up the mess you've made."

I take the head of your cock into my mouth and immediately I'm flooded with the smell, the taste, of myself. I love how I taste on you and I can't help but moan around your cock. I slide my mouth down your cock and you let out a moan of your own. For the first time all night I feel powerful, having created that reaction in you. I've no sooner had that thought though when you hands tighten in my hair and you start to take control of the pace and depth. Before long you are essentially fucking my mouth and I'm concentrating on trying to breathe and keep sucking.

Seems I'm not the only one you're teasing tonight though as you pull me off your cock before you finish and guide me back up your body.

"What do you want?" you ask me.

"Please fuck me. I need you inside of me, please" as I try to grind my clit against your cock.

"Don't you want to O?"

"Yes! Please let me, I need to!"

"Well that's not what you asked for. You asked for a fucking."

I whimper in frustration. Rational thought is long gone for me.

"I want both..."

"Greedy slut, aren't you."

As you're talking you've let me position your cock at the entrance of my pussy. I'm on my knees above you about to sink down onto your cock, finally. My clit is throbbing, my nipples are on fire. My pussy feels wet and swollen from your slaps earlier. I'm so ready to sink onto you.

On some level I knew you wouldn't let me have it that easy tonight.

"Stop." Just the one word from you.

"Noooo please!" I cry as you force my hips to freeze. The head of your cock is just inside me. My thighs, tight, holding me just above you.

Your hands are holding my hips in place and you shift them slightly allowing your thumb to sit right over my clit. You start making lazy circles over my clit. I groan in need and frustration.

"So, you want to O?"

"Yes! Please, yes. Please let me."

You smile, your thumb starting to become more insistent.

I want nothing more than to slide onto you. My fingernails dig into my thighs as I try to hold position.

You can feel my pussy tightening around the head of your cock, tiny little rocking motions, all you're allowing me.

An ache is developing inside me, warmth spreading out from my clit over the rest of my body. I'm fighting it, sure you're going to stop again and you're enjoying watching my struggle. You take your time building me up, loving watching me unravel in front of you. My eyes have glazed over, I'm practically panting with need, my nipples tight and hard and my clit swollen and needy under your thumb. I can't take anymore and I beg you to let me cum.

Maybe you take pity on me or maybe it was the plan all along but you press harder against my clit, increase the tempo of each circle and roughly force me over the edge.

I scream as I cum hard, my pussy clenching just around the head of your cock, the ache inside me to be filled just getting worse.

My head falls back, back arches with the force of my orgasm and as I hit the peak, your hands which have been holding me up suddenly reverse direction and force my spasming pussy down over your cock as your hips thrust up to drive yourself deep into me.

I'm slammed straight into a second orgasm, not able to get my breath from the first, at the feeling of you finally filling me, the delicious stretch of my pussy around your cock.

Your control finally snaps and you flip me down onto my back as you drive your cock into me hard and deep. Our bodies locked together as you finally give me the fucking we've both needed. Each stroke long as you nearly pull out completely only to bury yourself inside me again. All I can see is you, all I can feel is you surrounding me, inside me and all I smell is us, our bodies, my scent all over you and I love it.

I can feel your cock getting harder, my pussy tightening again and with a hard thrust I feel you start to cum, the pulsing of your cock triggering my orgasm. You keep moving until the last of my orgasm ebbs and then keep your hips pinned to mine and take my head in your hands, your thumbs stroking against the side of my face.

"My needy slut" you whisper affectionately and give me a soft kiss.

isa_bel
isa_bel
3 Followers