All Comments on 'Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 01'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great to see your back, is there anything about the novel ideas you can tease? Like is it a totally new setting or erotic or drama? Would love to read it whatever it ends up being as im a big fan of your writing style (helps that the characters are hot but its more than that)

ErinMauraErinMauraabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well since you asked, it's about trans vampires... New setting, some erotic elements but not enough that I'd consider posting it on Literotica. And wayyyy darker than my stuff here. If you wanna reach out to me, you can always give me feedback through the "Contact" tab on my page, I chat and share drafts with a bunch of my readers actually...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Damn, i'm not a big fan of cheating, but now that Rose had her fill with Angie, i hope Domi can get some with Dolly. It's only fair!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is such a cool subversion of the original stories! I love it.

SwarlesdarwinSwarlesdarwin10 months ago

This is incredible ^-^ I love your writing, characters, and the way you immerse the reader. I really hope there is more to come of this story <3

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

oh my god hearing that the trans vampire novel is way darker than your stuff here is genuinely frightening. wtf are you cooking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
510 Followers
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES