Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose plots to corrupt Angelina, Domi plots to seduce Dolly.
17.1k words
4.88
4.1k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers

This story contains scenes and themes of nonconsensual, reluctant, painful sex, including lingering sexual trauma and some mild bleeding. Proceed with caution.

This took longer than expected. Was planning to do this and the next chapter as one release, but it was way long, so instead you're getting a third part in a day or two. Enjoy.

We pick up very soon after the end of Part 1, go refresh yourself if you feel like you need it.

*

Angelina had given Dominique permission to think about her when she jerked off; perhaps she should have assumed that Dominique would do it while she was in the room.

In any case, after they got back from Sodom House, Angelina flopped down on her bed facing the wall, ready for sleep. Behind her she heard Dominique sit down on her own bed. And then she heard unzipping. And then she heard rubbing...

She rolled over; Dominique was sitting with her fly open, her rock hard cock poking out. Monster thick, Angelina judged it to be as fat as Rose's, with a downward curve. Angelina couldn't help wondering how it would feel inside her. Dominique's style of masturbation was strangely rough, almost violent, a tight grip as she jerked intensely, an unusual up-and-down motion, lot of focus on applying friction to the underside of the cockhead. Angelina imagined that it would feel painful on her own cock, but Dominique seemed to enjoy it.

She looked up from the cock to meet Dominique's eyes. Dominique was giving her an intense horny stare. "Like what you see?"

Angelina felt some weird trepidation about admitting that she did like Dominique's cock. She rolled over to face the wall again.

The sound of rubbing stopped. "You said you wanted me to think about you while I jerk off. Well, it's easier to think about you when you're right here."

Angelina wanted to force some flirtatious words out of herself. "You're being very inappropriate, you know that?" She intended that to sound playful, but, fuck, it didn't.

"Yeah?" Dominique sounded disappointed.

Angelina was tempted to give up, cover herself with her comforter to hide from this awkwardness she'd just spread, but... No. You just fucked Rose, you are a sexual being, you can do better than that. She clicked her tongue. "Very naughty of you."

Sharp inhalation behind her. This time Angelina could hear the grin in Dominique's voice when she said, "Oh yeah?"

Angelina stretched on the bed, trying to push sexual-sounding, "Nnh! Ohhh!" noises out of herself as she pushed her butt out toward Dominique and gave it a little wiggle. "Oh, Dominique, you won't be weird about it if I," and she put hands on the waist of her leggings, "get a little comfortable, will you?"

She pulled her leggings down just enough to expose her ass. Little grunt of approval from Dominique. The rubbing sounds started again.

Angelina grinned. "Oh, Domi, I still feel so strange from having Rose's big cock up my ass. Could you tell me," she spread her cheeks apart to show off her hole, "is my ass still wide?"

"Yeah," Dominique rumbled, between heavy breaths.

Angelina managed a cute high-pitched little, "Oh no. So anyone could tell I've been fucked?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Owh," holding onto the cute voice, "I've been such a slut, haven't I? Such a bad girl..."

"Ohhh," deep, guttural, "and you dared to say I was naughty? Little bitch, I should punish you for that, punish you for being a slutty girl."

Angelina whimpered. "Would you give me a spanking? Maybe chase me around with a whip?"

"Huhhh," a distinctly pre-orgasmic sound, "I'm gonna do everything to you, slut."

"Oh please," soft useless scared little squeak, "don't be too rough with me, I don't think I can take it."

"Hungh, you're gonna take it," heavy breathing, "little whore-- Fuck! Ahhhh..." Deep throaty moans. The bright smell of semen filled the air. "Shot all over the floor," Dominique said, sounding embarrassed. "I'll clean it up."

Angelina continued looking at the wall, listening to the sounds of movement behind her. "Gotta do laundry tomorrow anyway," she heard Dominique mutter. "I'm really glad we did this, Ange. This was fun. Honestly, way more fun than that thing with the boy in the hotel."

That was a good sign, Angelina supposed, but it put an icky feeling in her belly to remember what Dominique had done to that boy. "It's better, in general," she said, trying to hold an even tone, "to have someone participating with you, as opposed to just, you know, forcing yourself on someone. We're social animals, we like doing things together. I'm sure it must feel bad to have them resisting you."

"I guess." Some vague glumness in Dominique's voice. "I don't know, part of it was, I was diving into the anger. Like, I drove all the way out there and he didn't wanna play like he said he did. Made me mad. And I was there and I wanted to get the most out of it, so I kept going. I guess I was hoping that if I pushed him long enough there'd eventually be, like, the turn, where he gave in and started liking it. Like in the Dolly videos."

"See that's the thing though," Angelina cut in, "in those videos you are watching play between two willing participants, performing nonconsent."

"Yeah." Sounded noncommittal. "Maybe I'll get into hunting boys with Iris and Ganza, you know? At least then I'd have someone I'm doing it with."

Oh God, don't do that. "Perhaps." Redirect her to something else, fuck... "I think you'd be happier seducing Dolly. She deserves revenge on Rose, after all."

"Yeah, she does." Sounded like a massive grin on her face. "How are we gonna do that?"

"Not sure." Angelina grabbed her phone to send a friend request to Rose Nail. "But step one is getting invited back over there."

Angelina rolled onto her back and saw that Dominique was currently bare naked as she squatted on the floor, using her bath towel to clean up the cum from the floor. Oh God, she was a sight, strong and thick all over, pleasing layer of fat over a powerful muscular frame, Angelina had the thought that Dominique could probably kill her with her bare hands. Her cock stayed long even when flaccid, a big thick elephant trunk hanging down between her legs, a pair of big full breasts, nipples still hard... Dominique was looking right up at her, a smug grin on her face. "You like my body?"

Angelina looked back up at her phone. "Yeah."

"Good. I like what I've seen of yours."

Angelina giggled at this. "Shut up."

"Hm. Why?"

Angelina sighed. "It's late. I don't know."

Dominique shrugged. "Alright. Good night, cumslut," and she got back up on her bed.

Angelina lay awake a while, sleep not taking her. She did feel slutty, and not in a good way, not now that Rose and Dominique weren't giving her attention. She'd really fucked a married woman and showed off her gaping hole to someone else so that they could jerk off to it, Jesus. No self control, depraved, immoral, she had to do something about herself.

She opened her phone. No response from Rose. She wanted badly to hear from her again.

The next day was Saturday; no classes, nothing much to do besides hang out in the dorm room; Dominique and Angelina spent most of the morning on their computers, stealing the occasional glance at each other. God, every time Angelina noticed Dominique looking at her, she seemed so horny, so hungry. Angelina wondered what Dominique could see in her eyes.

Around noon, Angelina announced, "I'm going to get some lunch."

Dominique rose to her feet. "I'll come with you."

So, they walked together to the dining hall. Halfway there, Dominique hooked an arm around Angelina's shoulder. Immediately, Angelina felt her cock moving. "Don't," she muttered.

"Why not," Dominique murmured into her ear.

The boner was now burning against the front of her jeans. "It's making me hard."

She felt a kiss on her cheek. "Good."

As they ate, Dominique was holding an unbroken stare in Angelina's direction. "So," Dominique said eventually, "when we get back we're doing this, right?"

Angelina looked down at her brussels sprouts. "Doing what?"

"Don't play dumb."

Long breath in, then Angelina slowly released it. "I don't think I'm ready for that."

She looked up. Dominique seemed wounded. "You were ready for Rose," Dominique sulked.

Ah, Rose. That was it really, wasn't it? Rose had left an imprint on her, and what Angelina craved right now was Rose again, to hear from her, fall back into her arms, be used by her, belong to her. Bad idea. But she'd wanted Rose for so long, and she'd had a taste and she needed another, needed to dive into the feeling of her and live inside it. The thought of giving herself to Dominique felt like cheating. Pretty sick joke, given that Rose was married. Angelina shrugged. "I don't know. Just feeling weird."

No reply. Dominique tore into a chicken tender angrily.

"Tell you what," Angelina offered, "maybe we go back and," she dropped her voice to a whisper, self-conscious that someone might hear, "jerk off." A little nervous giggle. "Both of us this time."

At this, Dominique grinned. "Alright, hell yeah."

Soon they were back in the dorm, sitting across from each other on their beds with the cocks out, jerking themselves hard, Dominique's eyes all over Angelina, oh God that look was making Angelina's cock grow so quickly.

"Talk to me again," Dominique breathed as she stroked herself.

"Uhmmm," Angelina's hand on her own cock stalled. Nervous giggle, "I don't know what to say." A glance toward her. "You say something."

"Hmmmm," deep rumbling sound, "you withholding little bitch, you've been teasing me for so long, makes me wanna put you in your place."

"Oh," just like that, Angelina found her submissive voice, "how would you do that?"

"However I please, you little bitch," Dominique said, "gonna bend you over, have my way with your hole, then make you choke on my cock when I'm bored of that."

"Oh," Angelina pushed something like a sob out of herself, "don't be too rough with me."

"I'm gonna be so rough, gonna fuck you up, you little tease," Dominique murmured.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" Angelina found a more playful tone. "Would it make you happy, Mistress--"

Dominique gasped there.

Smirking now, Angelina continued, "if I showed you my ass again?"

Heavy breathing, it took Dominique a while to form words, "If you show me your ass I'm gonna rape it."

At this, Angelina froze up. "Seriously?"

"Yeah, yeah," Dominique was stroking furiously now, mouth hanging open. After a second, she raised an eyebrow. "Well? You gonna show me?"

What to do, what to do, fuck, fuck. Angelina wanted this to just be a jerkoff session, certainly didn't want physical roughness right now, but she didn't want to spoil the moment either. Would it work if she played into being withholding? Maybe... "Oh, Domi," she hoped she'd managed a flirty scold, "I'm not gonna show you my ass unless you promise not to touch."

A long, frustrated growl, but Dominique's stroking didn't slow. "You fucking tease, don't do this to me!"

"Oh, I know it'd be teasing if I didn't show you now," Angelina said, "but unless you promise to look not touch, I don't think I'd feel comfortable with you seeing my bare ass."

"Fine!" Dominique growled, "I promise, now show me!"

Angelina stood up. She turned around and put her hands on the waist of her jeans, but paused. "I can really trust you?"

"Yes, fuck! Show me!"

So Angelina pulled her jeans all the way down, enjoying Dominique's horny grunt as her buttocks became visible. She stood there bent over and gave her left ass cheek a rub. "My ass is nice?"

A low, throaty, "Uh huh."

Angelina smacked her own butt. "Wanna maybe give me a spanking?"

"Yeah, yeah, ohhhh fuck I wanna turn your ass bright red."

"Oh," Angelina put the cute scared voice back on, "will that hurt?"

"Hnnggg, it's gonna hurt a lot you little bitch."

Angelina moved her finger over to tease at her hole. "My ass looks a lot tighter today than it did yesterday, huh?"

"Yeah, ohhhh..." Dominique sounded close now.

"But you could stretch it for me, couldn't you? Hmm, you could make it wide--"

"AH! Fuuuuck!" As Dominique let out her orgasmic moan, Angelina felt a spurt of hot jizz hit her buttock. Angelina stood there, listening to Dominique's noises, silently hoping for more cum to fall on her, but no, that initial burst just went further than the rest.

She heard Dominique stand up; a second later she felt Dominique's strong hands on her thighs, then her tongue ran up Angelina's buttock, licking up the semen. Angelina squealed, and jolted forward, spinning around to see Dominique kneeling on the floor, smug expression on her face.

"Didn't mean to startle you," Dominique said, "I just figured I should clean up my mess."

"Haha, yeah," Angelina managed. Her head was spinning, God, the wet spot left by Dominique's tongue was tingling, she was a delirious mess of desire and nerves.

"Is there anything I can do to help you out?" Dominique started moving her face toward Angelina's cock.

"Uhmmm..." Angelina sat back down on the bed, "could you maybe take your shirt off for me? I liked seeing you without it."

"Sure!" Dominique stood up, towering over Angelina now, and peeled her shirt off to reveal her strong thick curvy body.

"Ohhh," Angelina started stroking herself as she drank in the sight of Dominique's bareness, "oh you're so beautiful Dominique, I would worship your body, I want to," heavy breathing, she surprised herself being so honest, for a second she lost her nerve, it felt so crass to just say, but, "I want to bury my face in your breasts, they're so big and beautiful and--"

"Well hey," Dominique moved her hand up to finger her own nipple; Angelina felt the precum dribble out of herself at the sight, "you can do whatever you want with my titties, but only if you let me have your little hole," and she put her hand on Angelina's thigh; instantly, Angelina felt herself cross the point of no return. Dominique continued, "I think I'd like having my nipple sucked while I'm ravaging you--"

"AH! Ahhh..." Droplets of Angelina's cum shot all over Dominique, on her underboobs, her belly, running down into her black pubes. Drunk on the gushy post-orgasmic warmth, Angelina moved her face toward Domi's breasts, tongue out to lick her cum off, just like Domi had done, but she felt a hand on the top of her head holding her back.

"No no." Dominique sounded amused.

Angelina looked up at her. "Don't you think I should clean up my mess?"

"Well, it's like I said," an affectionate pat on the head, "you don't get to play with them unless I can put my cock in you."

Angelina stared at Dominique's curves. "Next time, definitely."

"Maybe. I hope so. But, you know, maybe you won't feel up for it, so," Dominique shrugged, "you'll have to wait. I want you to have a little incentive to give yourself to me."

Disappointing. "Okay."

"This was fun, though, really."

"Okay."

At this, Dominique seemed irritated. She turned away, wiped herself off with the bath towel, put her shirt back on and fell heavily onto her bed, lying down facing away from Angelina. A long silence, Angelina stealing little glances up at her as she sat on the bed, her jeans still down around her ankles.

"You could at least say this was fun for you too."

"It was!" Angelina insisted. "I just, you know, wanted to--"

"You won't give me what I want, why should I give you what you want? Man, like, what do you even want with me? I have no fucking idea what's up with you."

I've made her angry, Angelina thought. She felt like shit. "I don't know what's up with me either."

Dominique let out a heavy sigh; not calm, but calmer. "I know what I want, Ange. And I've got a pretty good idea what you want. I think," her voice went deeper, she turned her head back enough that Angelina could see a mischievous glint in her eye, "I could give you what you want, if you'd let me."

Angelina sat quietly for a moment. "I don't know if I want what I want."

An annoyed glare from Dominique now. "Cool. Cool." She picked her phone up and stared at it.

Angelina grabbed her laptop, stared at an unfinished homework assignment for a few seconds, then decided she couldn't let it end like that. "I hope we do this again."

"I hope we go further."

A pause. "Me too."

Dominique grinned at her. Things were okay.

On Monday night, another futanari girl named Valerie Blake was walking back to her apartment, burning with an animal lust she was worried she couldn't keep under control.

A long time ago, after first falling out with Rose and them, she had tried to be good. She'd fallen in love with a beautiful boy who loved her back, even loved her cock, but Rose had stolen him away and raped him. And Valerie had been worried that would put him off cock, but no, something stranger had happened. He became obsessed with rough sex, obsessed with reliving the trauma. Valerie had obliged him, over and over, and in doing so all her worst tendencies were given new life. When he stopped wanting the rough sex, she'd lost interest in having sex with him, and fallen into a deep addiction to rapey porn. And Nicholas (that was his name, back then, Valerie supposed he'd have a different one now) had wanted to be feminine, and Valerie couldn't help with that either, having never been a feminine girl herself. So, despite everything, Nicholas had gone running back to Rose, because she was good at makeup and Valerie wasn't, and because Rose was prettier, and because her dick was bigger... And, being real, because Valerie had let him feel alone.

But that betrayal had broken her. She wasn't trying to be good now, just trying to get what she wanted. For a while, all she wanted was to rape boys, and she had a savage good time of it, but... Once the novelty of being evil again wore off, she rededicated herself to her studies. There were quite a few people in the Psychology department at Wahdolee who knew what she was and what she had done, so she made an effort to ingratiate herself, spent the summer running labs and coding test results and offering help in any way she could in between her summer classes, and, well... She made herself too useful to get rid of, by fall she had her pick of professors to join the lab of. She'd chosen Dr. Ferrar, who studied sexual trauma. She'd raised eyebrows with that one.

She kept working, taking heavy course loads and contributing to research. With winter and summer classes she managed to complete her Bachelor's by the end of her third summer at school, with an Honors thesis and two coauthored published papers under her belt, and now in what was supposed to be her Senior year she was starting grad school. Model student, burgeoning academic, her parents were so proud.

Her chosen avenue of research was sexual behavior among survivors of sexual violence, studying factors that determined whether survivors would engage in hypersexual behavior, whether they'd be sexually avoidant, or whether they'd maintain normal sexual behavior. Perfectly reasonable thing to research, easy to present as being about advancing mental health knowledge. But her secret reason was, well... darker. Her dream was to brainwash beautiful boys into rape sluts, take Rose's knack for raping boys so good they came back for more and refine it to a science.

She really wasn't being evil that often, honest. Partly she didn't have time for it, her responsibilities took a lot out of her. And the cocaine habit, that made it more difficult. It wasn't an addiction, she was pretty sure, she just needed something to help her power through the sixty hour stretches of writing and coding and data analysis and sitting in classes... and, now that she was a TA for Dr. Ferrar, the teaching and grading and question answering. Keep her stimulated, her mind racing, able to make connections quickly.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
510 Followers