All Comments on 'Your New Shoulder Devil Pt. 03'

by ErinMaura

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

rose v dolly divorce hearings to determine who gets custody of dolly's ass. after they present evidence the judge immediately sentences them both to death

DaveyPirateDaveyPirate8 months ago

Like it. Not as good as the last chapter but I still enjoyed it. Mostly because I really despise Rose. And then there's Valerie, I wish she and Nikki would get a redemption arc. Then Dolly gets saved by Dominique and Angelina can be Rose's sub since she seems to prefer that. Though I feel the happy ending I dream of will not come to fruition. This authors is a total sadist. Keep it up :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think this chapter just proved my thought process about Valerie, she is an irredeemable monster who willingly preys upon the innocent. I had thought and hoped that she might have left Rose’s group after what she found about Nikki, but clearly that isn’t the case. She never loved Nikki and I hate her act of somehow caring the victims around and somehow having a moral high ground over Rose because truth be told she is worse than Rose, because she knew love and a relationship based off of trust and consent but she threw it away because of her own temptations, and her pathetic insecurities. I disagree with Pirate I hope to god that Nikki escapes and never sees Valerie again and if he didn’t he should just kill himself along with Dolly because those women are the devils incarnate and don’t know empathetic or love. I don’t feel bad for Dominique, you live by sword and you die by it. Valerie should just stop pretending she isn’t a monsters I know damn she doesn’t care about nikki or Ryan or anybody else’s well being only her and her orgasm she is a sadistic, hedonistic sociopath, and I hope she got what she wanted because she will never know friendship, love or happiness beyond physical gratification, she is a sad person with a sad life. I keep coming back to this story I don’t know why I’m glad for your work though because it reminds me that abusers never change. I hope Dolly and Ryan get help (hopefully Nikki’s already escaped) and if not they should end it because if they leave it to Valerie or Rose they will probably die either due to Rose’s hands or Valerie allowing it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If Valerie has any love or care left for Nikki she would stay the hell away from him and let him feel safe again.

DaveyPirateDaveyPirate8 months ago

You make some fair points anon, I can't disagree with anything you've stated. Maybe it's just because of my own life but I have to believe that anyone can repent and seek forgiveness. Even if Nikki/Dolly cannot forgive their abusers I wish those abusers would develop some self awareness, recognize the inherent evil of their actions and feel guilt. Rose does have some fleeting moments where she appears mildly concerned for Dolly's well being. But only insofar as it relates to Dolly being complaint to Rose's will. Perhaps it would take Dolly's death whether by suicide or Rose going to far to shock her into self-awareness. I think that'd be an interesting direction to take the story but not particularly sexy. At the end of the day I just want to see character growth and development in my rape smut.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This cast of characters is such an enticing mix of luridly exaggerated and convincingly realistic. I had to laugh when the Rape Demons Incarnate got their hackles up over being called not "real girls", despite misgendering Dolly left and right. It's a perfect encapsulation of all the nasty dysfunction between cliques of trans people, venting their pain and insecurity onto 'acceptable targets'. These moments really make me feel like Rose and co. are the kind of no-hope shitheads I could run into at the bar down the street.

CreeperclawCreeperclaw8 months ago

Aww why does Rose never seem to keep a pet/lover?

Wait no, nevermind I remember why. She's a touch too unstable and wild for long-term relationships.

Passionate sex sessions sure, but no most definitely not long-term.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I just hope that Dominique steals Dolly away. I think she's repented enough and deserves some love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErinMaura@ErinMaura
If you want rough, intense, psychologically intricate stories about dickgirls, domination, and feminization, you are in the right place. Most of my stories are in a shared universe, centering on an utterly evil futanari girl named Rose and the people who get caught in her orbi...

SIMILAR Stories