All Comments on 'Your Previous Donation'

by Indras

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MesraMesraover 2 years ago

Very beautiful story. It's uncommonly for me to found a story that quite simple yet very expressive, especially involving impregnation tag. Thank you very much.

AllenWoodyAllenWoodyover 2 years ago

This was really cute! Thanks for sharing it with us.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I'm glad he got to help her out in every way.

I think you made her a little bit too socially awkward, but other than that I loved her.

5stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great short story that needs to be drawn out to who knows what, a romantic tale. Maybe if author reads these comments he might get inspired to give us the readers more. Excellent to this point, 5 stars

SyleusSnowSyleusSnowover 2 years ago

Really fun, cute story. And well told.

MisterVMisterVover 2 years ago

This was really charming. Britney's social awkwardness and uncertainty lent a lot of humanity to the story, the premise was simple and simply given, and the sexiness was quite sexy.

My only gripe is that it was, ahem, over so quickly. Seeing those multiple rounds so Britney gets her baby after we saw her being so cute and sexy would have been a good arc. Hopefully there are more chapters in mind - this one deserves them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

IndrasIndrasover 2 years agoAuthor

@Mesra: Glad you enjoyed reading this! Impregnation as a kink was more terrifying than erotic for me in the past. Then after my wife and I had been married for a year we started trying ourselves, and a switch flipped in my brain: damn that idea is hot! I'm still also the type of person that needs an emotional connection to really enjoy sex, so even when I'm writing a sex scene with total strangers like this one, I try to pack in some feelings as well. Glad it worked for you!

/

@AllenWoody: Happy to provide the entertainment for a bit! Also, eager to see you're an author with a fun looking Sci-Fi series, I've put it on my reading list!

/

@DanDraper: I may have pushed her awkward/shy aspect of her character a little hard, but there was a reason. I love the idea of "body betrayal" - where someone gets so turned on that the brain is no longer making the decisions. I wanted to use her evaporating shyness as a subtle means to show her own body betrayal. When Britney finally starts taking off her clothes for Mark and sees the effect it is having on him, the effect on her character is profound.

/

Also, another author! The LW category is my guilty pleasure, so I plan to read everything you have there. Thanks for contributing to the catalogue, too, Dan!

/

@Rancher46: This author always reads his comments! I hadn't planned to make this into a series, but I love the Britney character and would really like to include her in something else.

/

I'll let you in on a funny little secret - when I first published this as a script for GWA on Reddit, someone messaged me saying how funny it would be to find out that she was actually on birth control and did all this just to talk her way into his bed. I totally agree and it would make a great sequel. Six months later, she's still showing up multiple times a week for her "fertility injections" when her birth control pills accidentally fall out of her purse! Yeah, I could probably write that.

/

@SyleusSnow: Thank you! Good little comments like these are encouraging me to write more. Not to mention, you've got your own catalogue of submitted stories, too! I've already put a couple on my 'read later' list.

/

@MisterV: Read my response to Rancher46 above about a possible sequel. I'll give it some thought! As it is, the premise was stupidly simple, and once I knew what kind of character Britney was going to be, the whole thing practically wrote itself!

/

I have some friends who are big fans of FDom characters, and I would love to see another writer make an alternate version of this where Britney is much more assertive and aggressive. If I had unlimited free time, I'd write that myself!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

A sweet and charming story, and the prose style is very good indeed. Britney's personality is delightful. I don't think I've encountered a character like her anywhere else on Literotica.

Proper enjoyment of the story DOES require a willful forgetting of a father's legal obligation to financially support offspring conceived through ordinary means! Well, I'm trying my hardest....

Fine work, Indras. A rare 5 stars from yours, truly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow what a story. I should say what stories. I hope you will share more of your talent.

DP

anewfananewfanabout 2 years ago

Good story, good start. The birth control idea may be a stretch with her shyness but she could be playing him. She could become more controlling as baby fever takes over. As they continue on he could fall for her and the idea of being a father.

Looking forward to a continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Playful, cute, and sensual. Keep writing (in general)!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.11.22]

Mucho Kawaii!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous