All Comments on 'Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 02'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for a wonderful part two. I was so eager to read it and certainly wasn't disappointed. Well written, great detail and descriptions. And thank you for not trying to make it overly erotic by feeling the need to fully describe each time they made love. Again, thank you for a wonderful story!

kimberlee_81kimberlee_81over 4 years ago
Really Enjoying This...

...but waiting for the bad to happen.

xx

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Absolutely Lovely!!!

Part-02 was just awesome in every component of a good and well written story. The interactions between Matthew / Mark and Aunt Ginny were especially heart-warming, as well as between Grace & Virginia.

This is developing into a "sensational" Romance Story between Virginia / Bonnie, with 5-pages being an excellent read volume. Please-please continue releasing new chapters in the on going lives of Virginia / Bonnie.

Part-02 is Definitely Rated 2 X 5*-STARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2 -- equally well written.

I do hope Parts 3 through 5 do not end in disaster. Your story is so well written, it would be a shame if it ended on a sour note. I'm convinced your story has more truth than fiction. Regardless, Well Done, Again!! I even teared up; yep I'm an ol' softie.

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 4 years ago
What to do?

I was on active duty in1985 and I would recommend that she cultivate one of the contractors. Resign her commission and start working for the contractor. Not getting caught is impossible under the conditions stated.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 4 years ago
Keep it up

Chapter two was as good as your first. Well written and you developed the characters relationships very nicely. I agree with a previous comment, while it is a great honor to serve your country, putting the love of family at risk is not always worth it. If it gets too tough get on with a prime contractor. The pay is a lot better. Final comment, I could go for a little more eroticism in the story, but if you decide not I’ll still enjoy it.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 4 years ago
This Story Keeps Getting Better

I love the way you have made these two fall even deeper in love while incorporating their family into the mix.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Even better but I fear the rest. Amazing how you are able to describe things 35 years ago. Ages ago! Times are so different and better. The struggle is very well described. And it is a sweet love story. Thank you

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 3 years ago

Your stories, doesn't matter how often i will read them, always taken me and touching me ..... So sensual so warm so heartfilling ...... Truly hope you found your freedom your peace your love in the here and now ....... Big hug frank

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...