Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I hastily answered. "Pitching means to give someone pleasure, while catching means to take pleasure from someone. A pillow princess is someone who only wants to take pleasure. I really enjoy making you cum, even more than when you make me cum. Not that I don't want you to have the pleasure of pleasuring me ... that's just how I am."

"Oh," Bonnie said, a look of relief coming over her face. "Thanks for clearing that up." She leaned in, smiled, and said, "I enjoy you pleasuring me a lot!"

"It's really my pleasure," I snarked.

Just then, Terry showed up with our food. The burritos were enormous and delicious. Based on that, I think I've found my favorite Mexican restaurant.

When we were done eating, and after Terry had cleared our dishes away, we sat there finishing our drinks.

"So, do you feel like dancing tonight?" I asked.

"It's been a long day. How about a walk along the beach instead?" countered Bonnie.

"Okay ... any place in particular?" I asked.

"There's a parking lot near the Hermosa Beach Pier, and we can walk down The Strand to the Cheesecake Factory. Maybe get some dessert?"

"That sounds good. Let's go," I said.

I paid the check, and we headed out back to my car. We drove down to the parking lot by the Hermosa Beach pier and were lucky to find a spot just vacated as we got there. Once parked, we exited and started walking hand-in-hand down The Strand, a combination walking, skating, and biking path (basically a continuation of the trail that ran through Manhattan Beach). The sun was just setting, and our long shadows stretched to the row of houses facing the beach.

We stopped to watch the last of the sun disappear below the waves. The conditions must not have been right because we didn't see the green flash that can sometimes be seen just as the sunset completes. We continued on, the lights of the Cheesecake Factory beckoning us.

It felt so right, walking along in the twilight, holding Bonnie's hand. The slight breeze from the ocean wasn't enough to make it too cool to enjoy the walk. There were no other strollers nearby, so I turned to Bonnie, letting go of her hand, and slipped my arms around her waist. Bonnie slipped her arms around my neck, and I just held her, enjoying the feel of her lithe body against me.

I sighed, voicing my thoughts, "This feels so right."

"Yes," answered Bonnie, placing her forehead against mine.

The world went away for a while, and it was only us.

"On your left!" woke us out of our reverie as a cyclist went busting by us, not missing us by much. We separated and resumed our walk to the Cheesecake Factory. We finally got there and entered. Luckily, there wasn't a long line, and we soon got a seat. When the waiter came up, we told him we would only be ordering cheesecake. He handed us the cheesecake menu, filled our water glasses, and said he'd be back to take our order in a minute.

We decided to order the Strawberry Cheesecake and split it between us. Our waiter brought it to us with two forks. We nibbled at it in silence while holding hands, just enjoying each other's company.

When we were done, we returned to the car, taking our time while strolling back along The Strand. The moon rose over the mountains to the east. It was orange-red due to smog trapped against the mountain range by the breeze from the ocean.

"So, do we go back to your mom's or my place?" I asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

Bonnie looked over to me and said, "I don't want this night to end. Let's go back to your place, and I'll call mom and tell her I'm going to crash on your couch tonight."

"Sure, sweetie," I said, agreeing with her sentiment. "I can put on a movie, and we can cuddle on the couch."

"Sounds great," said Bonnie, leaning over to lay her head on my shoulder, holding my right hand in both of hers.

I carefully drove back home, and we went in. Our earlier passion sated; for the first time, we entered my place and closed the door without us slamming up against it, locked in a passionate kiss.

Bonnie went to the phone to call her mom while I turned on the TV and put a tape in the tape player. It was "Unfaithfully Yours," a rom-com featuring Dudley Moore, one of my favorite actors.

"Hi, mom," I heard Bonnie say on the phone. "How're the boys?"

She listened to what her mom was saying.

"Okay, since they're already down, if you don't mind, I'm going to crash on Virginia's couch tonight."

Another pause while her mom talked.

"Love you too, Mom," Bonnie finished and hung up the phone.

I entered the kitchen, got a couple of Coronas out of the refrigerator, and headed back into the living room. Bonnie was already on the couch, so I handed her a Corona and started the VCR. I sat beside her and put my right arm around her shoulders.

"So, how are your mom and the boys?" I asked, drawing her up to me.

"They had a great time and didn't give much of a fuss when mom told them to get ready for bed. They must have worn themselves out today," Bonnie replied, wriggling into me as she put her left hand on my thigh. "She said she was fine and for me not to worry about rushing back since they were already in bed."

"Good, more 'me' time for you," I said as I leaned in and kissed her.

The kiss seemed to last forever as we took it easy and enjoyed the feeling of our lips merging. Eventually, I opened my lips and licked Bonnie's lower lip, asking permission to enter. Her lips parted, granting permission. My tongue gently explored her mouth, cherishing her teeth, tongue, and the roof of her mouth. Our tongues slowly danced, enjoying each other's company as my tongue would take the lead for a while, and then her tongue would take the lead for a bit. Eventually, our lips parted, and the look of contentment on Bonnie's face just melted my heart.

"I could do this forever," I whispered.

"Me, too," returned Bonnie. "Where have you been all my life?" she asked.

"Searching for you," I replied.

"I'm glad you found me," she said, squeezing my thigh.

We finished our beers, which somehow got warm, and went back to watching the movie. We laughed at the funny parts and groaned where appropriate as Dudley Moore's character stumbled his way through the film.

We shared kisses from time to time, and eventually, the movie ended.

I turned to Bonnie and asked, "Ready for bed? Or would you rather crash on the couch so you won't be lying to your mom?"

Bonnie leaned in and said, "I think I can live with telling mom a little white lie," as her lips met mine.

This time our kiss built up in passion, making it clear that while we would shortly be in bed, sleeping would not be the first thing on our minds.

We separated, and I went out to my car to fetch Bonnie's overnight bag. While I was doing that, Bonnie policed the beer bottles and turned the TV off. We met in the bedroom, and I handed Bonnie her bag and said she could use the bathroom first.

While waiting for my turn, I straightened out the mess on the bed from our earlier tryst and pulled my sleeping tee from my dresser. I thought I should clear out a drawer for Bonnie to use, so I began rearranging some of the drawers. Just as I finished, Bonnie came out, and I gasped as I saw what she was wearing. It was a lovely sheer teddy that barely came down to the bottom of her ass. She wasn't wearing any bra or panties with it either.

"Wow," I said, temporarily forgetting what I was doing.

"You like?" Bonnie asked as she pirouetted in front of me.

"I like," I said, stepping up to wrap my arms around her.

"Nope, not yet," Bonnie put her hands up to repel my advance. "Your turn," she finished, shooing me toward the bathroom.

As I headed into the bathroom, I said, "I cleared a drawer out for you in the dresser."

After performing my toilet, I donned my tee and came out of the bathroom, turning off the light. As I turned to the bed, I saw Bonnie sitting on the edge of the bed, tear tracks down her cheeks. My heart dropped, and I rushed to her, saying, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Nothing," Bonnie replied, quickly swiping at her tears with her right hand. "It just struck me when you offered me the drawer that you really want me to be a permanent part of your life. These are tears of happiness, dear, not sadness."

"I do want you to be a permanent part of my life," I husked as I reacted to her calling me dear.

Bonnie reached out to me and pulled me into a hug, saying, "I love you, Virginia."

"I love you too, Bonnie," I returned, putting my arms around her.

"Come to bed, dear," Bonnie said as she pulled me down on top of her, a smile blossoming over her face.

Needless to say, sleep did not come for some time.

Sunday morning, I woke, finding Bonnie lying next to me, her hair haloed around her head, sleeping peacefully with a slight smile on her lips. She looked so beautiful, my heart hurt. Even though I haven't been a practicing Catholic for years, I offered up a prayer to God, thanking Him for her.

After breakfast and a delightful shower, we headed back to Grace's place so Bonnie could get the boys and get them home. When we pulled up behind her car, Bonnie invited me in, and we walked to the apartment door. The door flew open at our knock, and we were almost bowled over by Matthew and Mark as they came out to greet us. I took Mark's hand while Bonnie took Matthew's hand, and we went in, getting a "Good morning!" from Grace as we settled down around the kitchen table. After chatting for a bit, I got up to make my way to the door.

"Come again," invited Grace as I opened the door to leave.

"I sure will," I replied, flashing Grace a smile as I left.

I headed home, already missing Bonnie but knowing she'd call me tonight. I got home, tidied up the place, and threw a load of laundry in the washer. I noted that Bonnie had used the drawer I had freed up, giving me a feeling of happiness as I viewed the few items in the drawer.

Over the next few weeks, we settled into a routine. I would see Bonnie a couple of days a week at Jack's and see her and the boys every Saturday, doing different things, getting to know them, and them, me. Bonnie crashing on my couch every Saturday night was a running shtick. However, I was sure Grace was starting to figure out what was happening. By October, the boys were calling me Aunt Ginny. While I had always hated the diminutive Ginny (since my mother was also named Virginia), it was cute hearing it from Matthew and Mark.

During that time, my job didn't require any traveling. We were in the phase of the program where we were waiting for the contractors to submit their proposals. However, the Air Force Weapons lab was sponsoring and hosting a symposium on IR Sensors that would be useful to attend. It would last a week, so I would have to fly out Sunday evening and back Friday night.

I sent my request to SATO for the plane tickets and called the VOQ (Visitors Officer Quarters) at Kirtland AFB. As always, when I told them I was a Captain, the clerk taking my call asked me if I was Navy. When I replied in the negative, he booked me a room in the VOQ building. Navy Captains are equivalent to Air Force Colonels, who get individual suites, unlike company officers, who get what amounts to a hotel room.

The Sunday I was to leave, we broke our routine, and I went to Bonnie's place to see her before I left. When I got there, the boys came running out to greet me as if they hadn't seen me in forever, even though they last saw me this morning. They dragged me into the apartment. The first time I was here, I couldn't believe how small it was. It was tidy but very crowded. There was only one bedroom, and the living area, including the kitchenette, was the same size as my condo's kitchen and dining area. Bonnie slept on the couch while the boys shared the tiny bedroom.

Bonnie and I sat on the couch while the boys lay on the floor watching the TV. As I looked around, I made a decision to ask Bonnie to move in with me when appropriate. The boys would have their own room, and Bonnie would share mine. Of course, the boys would have to change schools, so that was just one obstacle on top of the biggest one, two women living together in a relationship. I wasn't going to push Bonnie into outing herself with her mom and boys since I couldn't do that due to the military's stand on homosexuality. I was sure that as long as I could separate work from home, I'd be able to get away with it. It would be a burden to Bonnie since I couldn't publicly acknowledge that she was my significant other.

I took Bonnie's hand and squeezed it as I put those thoughts out of my head. "Live for today. Tomorrow can take care of itself," I scolded myself.

"It's going to be tough not seeing you for a whole week," I said, looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Call me every night," Bonnie said. "Just the sound of your voice will help me get through this."

"I will, without fail," I vowed.

We sat silently for a while, each caught up in our thoughts. Finally, I sighed and said, "Well, I better get going. I will need to call a cab to get to the airport once I get home."

"Okay," said Bonnie as we got up and headed to the door.

"Bye, Matthew. Bye, Mark," I said as I got to the door.

The boys jumped up and came over to hug me. By now, Mark had gotten over his shyness toward me and was as enthusiastic as Matthew. "Bye, Aunt Ginny," they both said before returning to watch TV.

Bonnie and I stepped outside, and I took her in my arms and, making sure there were no witnesses, kissed her goodbye. "Love you," I murmured in her ear.

"Love you more," she murmured back.

I smiled and said, "That's not possible."

"Wait and see when you get back," she replied with a smile.

With that, I left, buoyed by the love I felt from her.

***

While at Kirtland AFB, I decided to take an evening and visit Old Town in downtown Albuquerque. Old Town was the site of the original settlement when the Spaniards explored the region. It was comprised of a lot of old adobe buildings which housed a lot of shops. I was looking specifically to buy some turquoise jewelry for Bonnie. I had really enjoyed browsing the shops in Old Town while assigned to the Weapons Lab earlier in my career.

There are many Native Americans who use turquoise in their jewelry, and there were several shops that featured different jewelers. My favorite jeweler was Robert Eustace, who created beautiful jewelry using carved turquoise and native silver.

I was lucky to find what I was looking for in my favorite shop on the corner of San Felipe St NW and Charlevoix St NW. I found a lovely squash blossom necklace and matching earrings, each piece of turquoise carved, made by Robert Eustace. It wasn't cheap, but Bonnie was worth it. After purchasing it and getting it wrapped up in a gift box, I shopped around to pick up some moccasins for Matthew and Mark, and I found a pretty cuff bracelet for Grace. I then returned to the VOQ, my heart bursting with love for Bonnie.

Like every night previously, I called Bonnie using my AT&T Calling Card.

She was waiting for my call because Bonnie picked up after only one ring and said, "Hello?"

"Are you naked?" I asked.

"That depends."

"On?"

"What are your intentions?"

"I intend to make you cum, screaming my name."

"In that case, I am naked."

"So am I."

"Touch my breasts ...."

***

Friday night came, and I was willing the 737-300 to get to LAX as fast as possible. I couldn't wait to get home. Before leaving, I gave Bonnie a key to my condo and the alarm code. She would drop the boys off with Grace and wait for me at my place.

After landing, getting my luggage, and calling a taxi, I called my place to let her know I had landed. Our system was that I would allow the phone to ring two times and then hang up. Having done that, I got my cab, gave the driver the address, and sat back and relaxed. Twenty minutes later, the taxi pulled up to my place, and I paid the fare, throwing in a good tip. I walked up to my door, got out my key, and unlocked the door.

I entered, somewhat surprised that Bonnie wasn't waiting for me. I called out, "Bonnie?"

"In here," Bonnie replied from my bedroom.

As I took off my coat and set down my luggage, I asked, "Are you naked?"

"That depends," she came back.

"On?" I queried, a big smile spreading across my face as I headed for the bedroom.

"What are your intentions?"

"I intend to make you cum, screaming my name," I returned, opening the bedroom door.

"In that case, I am naked," Bonnie said, spread eagle on the bed, wearing nothing but a smile.

Needless to say, she screamed my name several times that night.

***

In the morning, I woke with Bonnie's back to me, my arm draped over her ribs, hand resting on her breast. I patiently waited for her breathing to speed up, betraying the fact that she was awake. I leaned in and breathed in her ear, "Hey, you."

Bonnie sighed, wriggled her ass against my hips, and said, "Morning, dear."

I nuzzled her ear and asked, "Still miss me?"

"No, you made it very clear last night that you're back with me," Bonnie sleepily murmured, a smile on her lips.

"Good," I said, "I didn't want any misunderstanding about that."

"Virginia," Bonnie started, sounding serious, "Mom knows about us."

"Oh," I said as my heart clenched. "Is your mom okay with it?" "Oh god, I hope so," I thought to myself.

"Yes, we talked for a bit last night when I took the boys over to her place," said Bonnie, turning over, so we were lying face to face.

I took her in my arms, a big grin on my face. "How did she find out? Were we giving it away?"

Bonnie shook her head, saying, "Not blatantly. But Mom picked up little clues here and there and figured it out a couple of weeks ago. Mom didn't say anything earlier because she wanted to think about it for a while. She saw how careful we were trying to be and asked Matthew and Mark some questions. She concluded that we were being discreet enough about it that she didn't have to worry about anything hurting the boys."

"Did you say anything about the military being intolerant of homosexuality?" I asked.

"Yes," said Bonnie. "She knows about that and worried that you were risking your career. I assured her that you are being very careful. As long as you're in uniform, I have to be careful not to show any untoward affection toward you. She's delighted you're making such a good attempt to treat the boys as if they're your own. She wants you to know that she is happy that you are treating us as a package deal."

"Great," I said. "I'll have to thank Grace the next time I see her."

"Good, because we're invited over to Mom's for dinner tonight," Bonnie said.

With that, I drew Bonnie in for a kiss. Before it got too hot, I broke the kiss, untangled myself from Bonnie's arms, and jumped out of bed. "Stay there; I'll be right back," I said as I went out to the living room to retrieve the gift I got for Bonnie.

I came back into the bedroom and handed her the gift-wrapped box.

"What's this?" Bonnie asked with a smile on her lips.

"I got you a little something to express my love for you," I answered.

She tore the wrapping off, opened the box, and gasped, her eyes growing huge when she saw what it was.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful!" she exclaimed, taking the necklace out and holding it up to her chest.

"Not as beautiful as you are," I said, pleased that she liked it. It looked so beautiful against her skin. "Worth every penny," I thought to myself. "Make sure you wear it for dinner tonight," I finished.

"I hope I can find something to wear that goes good with it," Bonnie gushed.

"It would look great if you wore nothing," I helpfully suggested.

Bonnie playfully slapped me on the arm and said, "I can't go naked to Mom's place. What would she say?"

"Probably that she's seen you naked many, many times," I snarked.