Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to her word, Grace was back with the boys in an hour.

***

Leading up to Thanksgiving, due to another update in requirements, I had to visit all four contractor teams. I needed to brief them on the changes and get their feedback on how the changes would affect their ability to submit their proposals. I didn't get much face time with Bonnie, but we did have a lot of steamy phone sex while I was off visiting Lockheed and Martin Marietta.

I hosted Thanksgiving dinner at my place. By then, I'd gotten the second bedroom set up with twin beds and dressers so the boys could stay for the long weekend. Bonnie helped them pack overnight bags so they had a change of clothes to change into. We offered Grace the couch for the night, but she declined and went home, leaving the four of us together.

I got to practice putting the boys to bed and reading them bedtime stories. I really enjoyed it, and the boys usually fell asleep right away.

Bonnie and I got to practice making love quietly so we wouldn't disturb the boys. It took some getting used to, but it was still awesome sex, even without the screaming.

We spent the weekend decorating my place for Christmas. Matthew and Mark really enjoyed helping me put up the tree and decorating it while Bonnie supervised. It seemed strange to me to have Christmas decorations up with it being sunny and 72 degrees outside. Bonnie, Matthew, and Mark didn't mind since they'd lived here their whole lives.

Two weeks before the move, we celebrated Bonnie's 33rd birthday. We had a birthday party at Grace's place, and a few of Bonnie's friends dropped in to wish her a happy birthday. We left that evening for a quiet dinner and dancing before going to my place. Grace was keeping the boys for the night, so Bonnie and I could have the night to ourselves.

Finally, Christmas Eve dawned, and I was on leave through January 2nd, so I went to Bonnie's place to finish the move into my condo. Grace kept the boys at her apartment, so we could concentrate on finishing the move. We loaded the last of the boxes into our cars while Bonnie's friends gathered up the furniture that Bonnie didn't need anymore.

Finally, the apartment was empty. We finished vacuuming and cleaning. Bonnie teared up a bit as we closed the door for the last time. I held her in my arms until she stopped weeping. She brushed the tears off her cheeks, smiled at me, and said, "Now we start our life together. I love you, Virginia."

"I love you too, Bonnie," I said, my heart aching with my love for her.

We dropped the keys off in the office, and Bonnie signed the final paperwork so she could get her deposit back. We left and headed to my place ... no, our place ... no, home. I loved the sound of that ... home.

We pulled both cars into the garage and closed the door when we got home. We got out of our vehicles and went to the door. I opened the door, turned off the alarm, and, as I led Bonnie through the door and shut it behind us, turned to Bonnie, took her in my arms, and said, "Welcome home, my love."

To be continued ...