Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I can borrow something of yours to wear tonight," Bonnie mused as she turned to my closet.

"What's mine is yours, closet-wise anyways," I said.

Segueing into the next topic I wanted to discuss with Bonnie, I asked, "Speaking of what's mine is yours, would you consider moving in with me, now that your mom is on board with this?"

Bonnie turned to me, her mouth agape, eyes wide, and ran to me, wrapping her arms around me. "Do you mean that?" she asked softly, tears springing from her eyes.

"Yes, nothing would make me happier than to share my home with the love of my life," I replied, holding her in my arms and nuzzling her cheek. Tears started leaking from my eyes from relief that Bonnie seemed to be okay with my suggestion. "If we do this, it's not going to happen today. We have a lot to plan for, especially since Matthew and Mark would need to change schools."

Bonnie nodded in agreement, maintaining our embrace. I could feel her body trembling, and a sob escaped her. She just gripped me harder as she continued sobbing softly.

"Hey, baby, you okay?" I asked when Bonnie showed no sign of stopping.

"Oh god, I'm so happy," Bonnie replied, relaxing her hold on me enough to look into my eyes. "What did I do to deserve you?"

"You made me love you," I said as I moved in for a kiss. We kissed a chaste kiss, maintaining eye contact.

We broke our kiss, and I said, "Can I take that as a yes?"

"Yes!" cried Bonnie. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

We broke our embrace, and Bonnie turned back to my closet, her tears forgotten as she went to find something pretty to wear for tonight.

"I'll have to make some closet space for you," I mused, more to myself than Bonnie.

Bonnie pulled out a pale yellow sundress and held it up to her. "I think this will go well with my necklace."

"Yes, you'll look beautiful in that," I said, seconding her choice. "I can wear a pale blue outfit to compliment yours."

"Oh, good," said Bonnie, "you look nice in blue."

She put the dress back in the closet, walked over to me, pushed me back onto the bed, and said, "Now it's time for me to show you my appreciation for last night and this morning."

Needless to say, she made me scream her name several times.

***

After breakfast and a pleasant shower, Bonnie dressed and left to pick up the boys. We were going to meet at Grace's place at 6 PM for dinner.

I got there before Bonnie did, so Grace invited me in, and we retired to the kitchen for drinks and talked while she finished cooking dinner.

While helping Grace put the salad together, I started, "Bonnie told me you know about us being lesbian lovers?"

"Yes, I did figure it out, but I want to reassure you that it wasn't anything you did in particular but a lot of little hints here and there that led me to my conclusion," Grace replied. She reached over, took my right hand, and continued, "I'm okay with it. You are a lovely person. You are so good to Bonnie and the boys. I couldn't imagine anybody else being more caring and loving than you have been."

I swallowed a lump that suddenly appeared in my throat and said, "Thank you for that, Grace. I love Bonnie more than I could ever express in words. I love Matthew and Mark ... they are the sweetest boys I've ever known."

Grace let go of my hand to check the roast in the oven. "I know. I can see it in your eyes when you look at Bonnie or play with the boys. You always talk to them as if they are your equal instead of talking down to them like many people would do."

I finished preparing the salad and started getting dishes and utensils out to set the table. While I set the table, I said, "I know Bonnie places Matthew and Mark ahead of herself, even to her detriment. It made sense to me that to win over Bonnie, I must treat them as she would ... they come first. I wouldn't do anything to hurt them. I hope our being lesbian lovers in no way reflects back on them. I have to be extremely discreet, so the Air Force doesn't find out. I hope that Bonnie doesn't think my reluctance to publicly express my feeling for her in any way means I'm ashamed of what we're doing."

"Oh, sweetie," said Grace, pulling me in for a hug, "she totally understands. She's scared to death that she'll do or say something to cause you trouble."

Just then, there was a knock at the door. We separated, and Grace went to open the door. Matthew and Mark burst in, yelling, "Hi grandma!" and giving her hugs. Then they saw me and started yelling, "Aunt Ginny's here!" and ran over and hugged me. I hugged them back.

Bonnie walked in; she was a vision in my yellow sundress and turquoise jewelry. I stared at her in stunned silence. I couldn't believe she could look even lovelier than I had ever seen her. She glowed from her love for me as she walked up and gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. I know she could see my love for her in my eyes as I wished I could take her in my arms and never let her go.

I looked over to Grace as she closed the door, and I could see the moisture gleaming in her eyes as she saw how we were looking at each other. "You look lovely, sweetie," she said as she drew Bonnie in for a hug. "That's a beautiful necklace. Did Virginia give you that?"

"Yes, she did," said Bonnie, looking back at me, melting my heart with her gaze.

"Well, why don't you two go into the kitchen and check on dinner, and I'll get the boys washed up and ready for dinner," Grace said, making a shooing motion toward Bonnie and me.

Bonnie and I headed into the kitchen, giggling like schoolgirls, while Grace gathered up the boys and headed off to the bathroom. Once we got in the kitchen, we embraced, and our lips ravaged each other. After a minute, we broke apart and started getting dinner prepared.

Just as everything was on the table, Grace came in with Matthew and Mark. We all sat down and enjoyed dinner. Afterward, Bonnie, Grace, and I shared cleaning the kitchen, washing, and drying the dishes.

The boys were in the living room watching TV. Bonnie turned to Grace and said, "Mom, Virginia has asked the boys and me to move in with her. I'm inclined to agree, but I'd like to know your thoughts."

I stood there, stunned that Bonnie was seriously considering accepting my offer. My heart flip-flopped from the emotions I was feeling at this moment.

"I think it is a wonderful idea," Grace said, her eyes misting up. "Virginia has shown that she loves you and the boys very much. She's willing to put her career on the line for you. She's offering you her home."

"I know," Bonnie replied. "I want to accept, but I feel like I'm doing all of the taking. I want to be an equal member of this relationship. What am I giving to Virginia?"

I walked over to Bonnie, took her hands in mine, got down on one knee, and, looking up at her, said, "You are giving me your love, the most precious commodity there is. You are entrusting your sons to my care. My love for you pales in comparison. If anyone is doing the taking, it's me."

"No," Bonnie said, shaking her head and pulling me to my feet, "your love is not insignificant. I am so blessed to be loved by you."

"As I am blessed by your love, my love," I said, pulling her in for an embrace. "Please, say yes?"

"Yes," Bonnie said, leaning in and kissing me.

Grace came over and hugged both of us. "Thank you, Virginia, for loving my daughter and grandsons."

Matthew and Mark came dashing into the kitchen, yelling, "Aunt Ginny, Aunt Ginny, come watch TV with us!"

We quickly broke our hug. I grabbed Mark's hand and said, "Okay, let's go watch TV." We started for the living room. Matthew took my other hand, and the two practically dragged me to the living room with their enthusiasm.

"So, do you want to watch Airwolf or the Love Boat?" I asked as we got to the TV.

"Airwolf!" exclaimed Matthew as he and Mark plopped down on the floor in front of the TV.

"Airwolf it is," I said as I tuned into CBS. As Bonnie and Grace entered the living room, I went up to Bonnie and said quietly, "I'm going out to the car to get the gifts I got for Grace and the boys ... be right back."

I came back in with the gifts. I gave Matthew and Mark their moccasins, telling them they were handmade by Zuni Indians. They excitedly put them on, and I was glad I managed to get the correct sizes. As I handed Grace a gift-wrapped box, she said, "Sweetie, you didn't have to get me anything."

"Yes, I did. You've gifted me the most precious thing in the world," I said, looking over at Bonnie for a moment. Turning back to Grace, I said, "Please, accept this as a token of my appreciation."

Grace opened the package and pulled out an etched sterling silver cuff bracelet inlaid with carved turquoise. She gasped, "Oh my, it's beautiful!" as she put it on. She stood up and hugged me, whispering, "Thank you for everything."

We all sat on the couch, Bonnie in the middle. I took Bonnie's hand as we settled in to watch Jan-Michael Vincent save the day once more. It's amazing how many problems can be solved with a helicopter and a hot-shot pilot.

When Airwolf was over, Grace turned to us and said, "Why don't you and Virginia take off now, and I'll watch the boys tonight?"

I said, "Grace, I can't ask you to do this for two nights in a row."

"You're not asking. I'm offering. Go ... go, we'll be fine here," Grace said, making shooing motions with her hands.

Bonnie and I said goodnight to Matthew and Mark, each hugging me and thanking me again for their moccasins. I hugged them back, telling them I loved them and for them to behave and mind their grandmother.

As we headed back to my place, Bonnie grabbed my right hand, leaned over, put her head on my shoulder, and sighed. "God, I can't believe how happy I am."

"Me, too," I said, "If I was any happier, I think my heart would explode."

Once we got to my place, Bonnie grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom. "I want to take you to bed and make you scream my name."

"On one condition," I said as we entered the bedroom.

"What's that?" she said as she turned and started undressing me.

"You let me make you scream my name, too," I said as I started undressing her.

"Deal!" Bonnie said.

Needless to say, we screamed each other's names several times that night.

***

We made it through the week, calling each other every night and seeing each other a couple of times at lunchtime. We discussed the logistics of moving and deciding to complete the move on Christmas Eve so we could celebrate Christmas together in our new home.

We decided to broach the idea to the boys this weekend, so I invited everyone to my place for dinner Friday night. I was going to bake lasagna for the occasion. I assembled it Thursday night, so I could pop it in the oven as soon as I got home Friday so it would be ready by 7 PM.

Grace arrived at 6 PM, insisting she wanted to help prepare dinner. As she helped me in the kitchen, I discussed our plans for the evening. She suggested a couple of things and said she'd hang in the kitchen while we had our discussion in the living room.

Bonnie, Matthew, and Mark arrived at 6:30 PM and joined us in the kitchen. Grace shooed the boys and me out of the kitchen, so I gave them a quick tour of the facilities. I showed them the pool, the playground, and the clubhouse. Once we got back, I showed them the bedrooms and where the bathroom was. Matthew really liked the shower in the master bath, and I said I did too.

By the time we finished the tour, Grace and Bonnie had everything ready, so I took the boys to the guest bathroom to get cleaned up for dinner.

We all sat down at the dinner table and dug in. Everything was delicious, and we enjoyed it a lot. When everyone was done eating, Grace shooed everyone off, insisting that she would clean up.

Bonnie, Matthew, Mark, and I went into the living room and sat on the couch. Bonnie and I sat in the middle, Mark sat next to me, and Matthew sat next to Bonnie.

I turned to Matthew and asked, "Matthew, do you remember when we talked about how your mom and I liked each other?"

"Yes," he replied. "You said you were friends and friends like each other."

"Yes, your mom and I are great friends, and we really like each other a lot. Sometimes, friends that like each other a lot will hug and hold hands," I said, taking Bonnie's hand in mine while putting my arm around her. Bonnie put her arm around me in return.

Mark said, "I've seen you and mom holding hands and hugging each other, so you must like each other a lot."

Bonnie said, "Well, Virginia likes you and Matthew a lot, too, because she hugs you and holds your hand, right?"

"Yes, and I like hugging Aunt Ginny too. I like her a lot," he finished almost shyly.

"Me too," added Matthew. "She's very nice and beautiful, too."

"Thank you, Matthew," I replied. "I think your mom is beautiful, too, don't you?"

"Yes, and a lot of my friends think so, too," he said.

"Sometimes friends who like each other a whole lot will kiss each other. I like your mom a whole lot. Would you be upset if I kissed her?"

"No," replied Matthew, "but usually, I only see guys and girls kissing."

"Girls can really like guys, and guys can really like girls, but sometimes girls can really like girls too, and they like to kiss too," Bonnie said.

Bonnie turned to me and leaned in for a kiss. We kissed for only a few seconds because we didn't want to freak the boys out. Matthew and Mark watched us, their eyes big. Then we pulled apart.

I turned to Mark and kissed his cheek, saying, "I like you a lot too."

Mark kissed my cheek and said, "I like you a lot, Aunt Ginny."

I leaned across Bonnie and kissed Matthew on his cheek, saying, "I like you a lot too, Matthew."

Matthew kissed my cheek, saying, "I like you a lot too, Aunt Ginny."

I then turned to Bonnie and kissed her again, this time with a little more passion but still keeping it short. When I pulled back, I said, "And I like you a whole lot!"

I sat back, my right arm around Bonnie and my left hand holding Mark's hand. Bonnie had her left arm around me, and she was holding Matthew's hand in her right hand.

I said, "Sometimes, when two friends like each other a whole lot, they want to move in together and live in the same house, especially when one friend likes the other friend's children a lot."

I waited for a beat before continuing, but Matthew beat me. He hesitantly asked, "You mean like how you really like us?"

"Yes," I replied with a smile. "So, would you like it if you moved here and lived with me?" I asked.

Matthew looked up at Bonnie, and Bonnie smiled and nodded to him. He turned to me and asked, "Do you really mean it? You want us to move in here with you?"

"Yes, I would," I answered, smiling at him.

Matthew jumped up, came over, hugged me, and said, "Yes, I would like to move in with you."

"How about you, Mark?" I asked, turning to Mark.

"Yes, Aunt Ginny, I would like to move in here," answered Mark, a big smile breaking across his face as he jumped up to hug me.

"How about you, Mom?" I turned to ask Bonnie. "Would you like to move in with me?" I asked as both Mark and Matthew looked at Bonnie, hopeful looks on their faces.

"I'd love to, Virginia," she answered, leaning in to kiss me. Matthew and Mark jumped up and yelled in excitement. Just then, Grace came into the living room, asking, "What's the ruckus going on in here?"

"Aunt Ginny wants us to move in with her!" both boys exclaimed, running to her and hugging her.

"Oh, wow, that's so nice," said Grace, hugging them back. "Did you thank Virginia for that wonderful invitation?"

Both boys ran back to me and hugged me, saying, "Thank you, Aunt Ginny."

"No problem," I said. "Just help me take care of your mom."

"We will, we will," they said and hugged Bonnie.

"Okay, it's not going to be right away. Your mom and I have a lot of planning to do, so it'll probably be the end of the year before you're moved in," I finished.

Bonnie held on to Matthew and Mark and said solemnly, "I need you two to do something for me, okay?"

"What is it, Mom?" asked Matthew.

"There are people who don't like how Virginia and I like each other, and they could be mean to you or even mean to Virginia or me. So it would be best if you don't tell anybody where you are moving to, just tell them you are moving away. Okay?"

"Yes, Mom," answered Matthew.

"Mark, do you understand?" Bonnie asked.

Mark had a worried look on his face as he looked up at Bonnie and said, "Okay, Mom. I don't want anybody to hurt you."

"Oh, sweetie," Bonnie said, going down to one knee and wrapping Mark in her arms, "no one is going to hurt me. They'll just say mean and hateful things."

"Okay, Mom, I'll be careful," Mark said.

Grace moved to lighten the mood back up by asking, "Who wants ice cream?"

"I do" "I do," Matthew and Mark said, running over to Grace.

"Okay then, let's go get some ice cream, and your mom and Aunt Ginny can start doing some planning while we're gone," Grace said, giving Bonnie and me a wink.

"I'll give you guys an hour," she mouthed as she closed the door.

I walked over to Bonnie, took her in my arms, and gave her a quick kiss. "What do you think? We didn't scare them too bad, did we?"

"No, I think it went pretty good. I'll keep talking to the boys and reassure them everything will be okay," Bonnie said.

"So, what can we do with an hour of alone time?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"Let's get naked and find out," Bonnie said, running for the bedroom, me behind her.

We stripped as fast as we could, clothes flying everywhere. We jumped on the bed and embraced, passionately kissing each other, our mouths open and tongues lashing each other. I rolled us over until I was on top, and as we broke our kiss, I got on my knees between Bonnie's legs, grabbed her legs behind her knees, and lifted her legs up so that her knees were nearly under her armpits. Bonnie grabbed her ankles as I positioned my clit on top of her clit. Locking eyes with her, I started rocking my hips, rubbing our clits together.

Bonnie started rocking her hips in a counter-motion, increasing the friction of our mounds rubbing together, our juices co-mingling and reducing the friction we were trying to achieve. Since my weight was on the back of her knees and her pussy, Bonnie let go of her ankles and grabbed my breasts, crushing them like stress balls, her fingers making red marks on them.

I gasped from the feeling of her fingers digging into my breasts as I increased the tempo of our clits rubbing together. I was panting faster and faster, my chest heaving from the exertion. Bonnie was panting too, gasping, "Harder, harder, faster, faster!" as she tried to increase the stimulation.

Finally, I could feel my orgasm building up in my pussy. From Bonnie's expression, I could also tell she was almost there. I gasped, "Come with me," and let go, falling off the cliff, Bonnie right beside me. We plunged together into the abyss.

We both screamed as our coordinated rhythm fell apart, and our bodies spasmed from our mutual orgasm. I collapsed on top of Bonnie, desperately trying to catch my breath. I rolled off her and wrapped my arms around her, holding her like I was afraid she'd disappear if I didn't hold on tight.

We both faded out for a minute or two, and when I opened my eyes and saw Bonnie lying next to me, I couldn't believe this remarkable woman was in my arms. I felt my eyes welling with tears as her eyes opened, and a languorous smile came to her lips.

"I love you so much," I whispered. "I don't deserve you."

"I love you more," Bonnie whispered back. "I don't deserve you more."

"Not possible," I murmured as I leaned in to kiss her.

Fifty-five minutes after entering the bedroom, we came out, looking a little flushed but feeling much better.