All Comments on 'Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 03'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 4 years ago

That was an ominous ending! I can't help but fear that something is about to go horribly wrong.

I appreciated meeting Alex; she and I have a lot in common--I once participated in a software maintainability evaluation on the code for the B-2 simulator.

Two quick corrections:

1) the acronym ATB stood for Advanced Technology Bomber, not Advanced Tactical Bomber. Also, at that point in its development, the B-2 was not an open program. Alex would probably have had a cover job title and would never have revealed her ATB involvement to Virginia, who was not 'read in'.

2) Virginia would not have had a small line number for promotion to Major. Promotion line numbers are allocated in time-in-grade and time-in-service order. As a BPZ promotee without prior enlisted service, she would almost certainly have pinned on in the last month of the promotion cycle.

But a few small inaccuracies in no way diminish my enjoyment of the story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

You’ve continued this story beautifully. Loved the whole thing, the way Virginia has developed her relationship with the boys and course Bonnie. Enjoyed the inspection role play scene. The way you presented the difficulties they have and will experience such as the bigotry, of not being eligible for dependency status, recognition in formal military activities was on target. You’ve done a wonderful job in writing this this story, keeping it true to the time in which it takes place. And what a cliff hanger ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Continuing The Love!!

Part-03 provides an exciting continuation of a beautiful story depicting "Love & Family", while remaining awesome in every component of a good and well written story. I really love how all family members, including "Mom In Law" Grace interrelate with each other so wonderfully.

We now truly have a potential Hall of Fame Lesbian Romance Story and am eagerly awaiting the release of Pt. 04..

Part-03 Continues With The Outstanding Rating of 2 X 5*-STARS

jsmangisjsmangisabout 4 years ago
Another Great Chapter

This story keeps getting better. I particularly loved the 'Military Cunnilingus' interlude.

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Great episode too. I love military stories , like yours. I’m not even american and never been in uniform but you must be proud and the military people that read these and other writers stories here must be proud too. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...