All Comments on 'Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 04'

by Candy_Kane54

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh no

I hope bonnie will recover. I really like Virginia and Bonnie together, they are so good for each other!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
The Love Of Virginia / Bonnie Continues!!

I have really enjoyed reading this story, and now we are entering the "potentially tragic part", with Bonnie's Cancer diagnosis. Hopefully, Virginia's inner strength allows her to continue her excellent Air Force career, while simultaneously caring for Bonnie and the boys during the cancer therapy period.

Most cancer therapies are quite long term, prior to one being cured. Most patients are considered cured when they are 5-years post treatment without any medication or cancer. However, it is impossible to project specifics now, since we are unaware of what specific type cancer & stage Bonnie has, although the most likely one is "breast cancer" based on her age.

On edge awaiting Pt. 05, with Pt, 04 Definitely Rated 5*-Star!!

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago

This was another fine chapter. I love the way you continue to develop the relationships of the characters with one of the boys referencing to her as mom and Mom 2.0. Nice job bringing what I am assuming is yourself into the story. You have produced a wonderfully romantic story here, however, your cliffhanger ending has me thinking of running to the store so I can stock up on Kleenex before you release the next chapter. I truly hope Bonnie will beat it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No no no!

Please let Bonnie survive. Her family needs her.

Lady50fatyahooLady50fatyahooabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

Cat wait for next chapter but dreading it at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh no...

This kind of cliffhanger seems struck me a thousand volts. And the word cancer oh my I really want to run and hide the farthest i can. Yet my obnoxious mind wan'ts to hang on, like everyone's reading this story waiting for the next chapter. Hoping that the punch you will give us will be bearable. For now everyone's standing on thin glass.

! Note: I am a sucker of happy ending.

CINDER s

jsmangisjsmangisabout 4 years ago
A Wonderful Story And A Cliff Hanger

This story just keeps getting better.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Quite intense

All this real knowledge you tranfers its sounds 100% proof and makes this story so interesting and this love story so wonderful ..... But cancer , sorry its a sickness which turns covid 19 into playground .... Cancer is like roulette ..... Hopefully it will come an good end please

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Cancer sucks.. took my mom, aunt and grandma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCandy_Kane54@Candy_Kane54
*** IN MEMORIAM *** 13JUN23 - It is with a heavy heart that I inform you that Maonaigh had passed on 11JUN23. I hadn't expected it since he had just written me 06JUN23 about his next lesbian story he was working on. Apparently he had been quite sick for some time. His body wa...