Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there, slowly feeling the glow of my orgasm drain away as I regained my breath. I nuzzled Bonnie's ear, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. I told her how much I loved her and how wonderful she was over and over to make sure she knew my love for her was boundless. She did the same in return.

Once we recovered, we got showered and dressed. Since this would probably be our last chance to eat there, we went to Pee Wee's Place for burgers, remembering that we had our first date there. When we were done, we went to Grace's place to pick up the boys.

My last day in the office came, and my team took me out for lunch to celebrate my new assignment. We had a great time, and everyone came to me to say they would miss me. Col. Stevens even popped in for a few minutes to say goodbye, and I thanked him for everything before he left.

***

The movers finally finished up, and we stayed the night with Grace before taking off on our cross-country trip to our new home in Beavercreek, OH. We also met Grace's friend Kathy. We acted surprised when they outed themselves to us, but we had figured it out well before that. We were glad that Grace would have Kathy to lean on while we were across the country. We left early in the morning after Grace fed us breakfast. After many hugs and promises to call every night, we got on the road.

We swapped off driving every couple of hours as we wended our way through the greater Los Angeles area and up I-15 toward Las Vegas. Once we got on I-15 and headed through the Mohave Desert, the traffic finally thinned out enough that there wasn't any more stop-and-go traffic.

We hadn't planned any stops for sightseeing on this first leg because you can never expect to get through the traffic of greater LA without getting held up somewhere along the way. However, once we were on I-15, we could travel at speed. When we saw the signs for the Worlds Tallest Thermometer in Baker, CA, we decided to stop and take a look. We also gassed up and took a snack break while there. Matthew and Mark got out to stretch their legs while I was gassing up and walked up the road with Bonnie to see the thermometer. When I was done, I drove the minivan to park in the parking lot and got out so we could all look at it. The thermometer had just been finished the year before and was 134 feet tall. We took pictures and sat at an outside table to eat our snacks.

We got back on the road and made it to Las Vegas in time for dinner. We ate at McDonald's before checking into the Holiday Inn. We'd only got one room with two double beds, so the sleeping arrangements were a little cramped.

After we all got in our beds and the lights were out, Matthew said, "Goodnight, Mom."

Bonnie answered, "Goodnight, Matthew."

Then Matthew said, "Goodnight, Mom2.0."

Matthew had started calling me Mom2.0 ever since we had our talk about me being a lesbian. Mark hasn't wholly accepted calling me Mom2.0 yet, but he occasionally does.

I replied, "Goodnight, Matthew."

Then Mark said, "Goodnight, Mom."

Bonnie started giggling as she said, "Goodnight, Mark."

I started giggling, too, thinking of the scene from "The Walton's" where everyone says goodnight to everyone else, as Mark said, "Goodnight, Aunt Ginny."

Getting into the spirit, I answered, "Goodnight, Mark."

Once that was done, Bonnie and I spooned. Her ass against my hips, my right arm around her waist. The dull roar of the constant traffic outside soon lulled the boys to sleep. I was still wound up from the driving I had done, so I started nuzzling Bonnie's ear as my right hand started wandering up to cup her right breast. I could feel her hard nipple against my palm through the tee as her breath hitched slightly. I ran my thumb over her nipple, causing it to get even harder. While I was doing this, Bonnie's right hand found its way to my hip and slid down to cup my right ass cheek, pulling me even tighter into her ass.

I then took her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and started rolling it, causing her breathing to get heavier. A low soft moan squeezed out as Bonnie tried to be as quiet as possible.

"Shhh," I breathed into her ear as my hand slid down her core and between her legs. Bonnie lifted her right leg and draped it over my legs to give me better access as I wormed my hand under her tee and into her panties.

I cupped her mound, feeling her heat and her wetness. I started to move my hand up and down Bonnie's swollen lips slowly, her hardening clit scraping my palm. Her breath hitched again and started increasing in tempo. I worked my middle finger between her lips, gathering her juices for lubrication before thrusting it slowly into her hole. Another low soft moan squeezed out of Bonnie's throat as my finger plundered her. The heel of my thumb stimulated her clit as my finger slowly pistoned in and out.

I sucked Bonnie's earlobe into my mouth and nipped it just as I plunged my finger in and hit her g-spot. She sucked in a sharp breath and held it for a second, then started spasming, releasing her breath in soft gasps, desperately trying to stay quiet.

I slowly removed my finger, pulled my hand out of Bonnie's panties, and brought it to my mouth to lick her cum off my finger. God, she tasted so great! Once my finger was clean, I wrapped my arm around her waist and held her tight until her breathing settled down.

Bonnie turned her body to face me, and her lips found mine. She kissed me, silently letting me know she had enjoyed what I had done to her. We laid there, arm in arm, while sleep found us, and we were dead to the world until morning.

After breakfast at McDonald's, we set out on the next leg of our trip. We were going to take US93 to Kingman and then I-40 to Flagstaff. We planned to visit the Hoover Dam on our way. After crossing the Colorado River, we took the exit to get on the Hoover Dam access road. We drove over the Hoover Dam and parked in the Visitor's Lot. We then walked out on top of the dam, marveling at its size.

After getting back on US93, we proceeded to Kingman, AZ, where we gassed up and ate lunch. We then drove through historic downtown Kingman along Route 66 before getting on I-40 to head to Flagstaff. By the time we got to Flagstaff, the boys were ready to get out of the minivan.

After eating dinner, we checked into a Motel 6. This time we got adjacent rooms, one for the boys and one for us. After last night's experience, we wanted a little privacy. Once we got settled into our rooms, Bonnie and I decided to go to the nearby bar to get a couple of beers. After letting the boys know where we were going, we walked across the parking lot to the bar. It was a bit seedy, and many truckers from the nearby fueling plaza were sitting at the bar. Many eyes were on us as we got a round of Coors Light and found a table to sit down at and wind down. We weren't there for more than a minute when one of the men got up and came over to our table.

"Can I buy you two a drink?" he asked.

Bonnie and I exchanged a look, and I turned to him, motioning to our nearly full bottles, and said, "No, thanks. We're good for now."

Not taking the hint, he pulled out a chair and sat down at our table, saying, "I want to buy you two a drink!"

"And I said we didn't need another drink," I said, taking Bonnie's hand and moving to get up. This was going somewhere I didn't want to deal with, so I decided to leave with Bonnie rather than make a big deal about it.

As we got up to leave, he saw us holding hands and loudly said, "What are you, a couple of dykes?"

This drew the attention of a lot of the other patrons as we started to walk out. Pretending to misunderstand his question, I said, "No. Dikes hold water back. Do we look like we're holding water back?"

He got up and started following us. "No, I think you're a couple of carpet munchers," he said with a sneer.

I stopped and turned to face him. He must have been over six feet tall and overweight. I said, "So, the fact that we're not interested must mean there's something wrong with us, rather than you're just not interesting enough for us to bother with?"

Bonnie pulled my hand and whispered urgently, "Let's just leave."

"You bitch!" he shouted and went to backhand me.

I had been expecting that reaction, so I was prepared for the swing. I dodged the blow, grabbed the man's wrist with both hands, adding weight to his wild swing, and threw him off-balance. This sent him stumbling into the adjacent table and crashing to the floor. I grabbed Bonnie's hand and started running for the exit.

We made it outside and continued running across the parking lot back to our motel. Luckily, he didn't follow us out, and we returned to our room, out of breath but safe.

I pulled Bonnie into my arms, asking, "Are you okay, baby?"

Bonnie was trembling from the adrenaline more than fear, so I held her until she stopped shivering. Frankly, I was shaking, too, realizing what I had just done. She pulled back and looked at me with a bit of wonder and said, "Wow, I couldn't believe what you did to that jerk. When did you learn judo?"

I was relieved that she wasn't upset about the hurtful words that had been hurled at us. I pulled her back into me and said, "I took a self-defense course while in college. There had been a series of attacks and rapes in the area around the college. A group of us girls signed up to learn how to defend ourselves. I didn't think I'd ever had to use it, but I'm glad I could tonight."

"Me, too," Bonnie said, turning her head to kiss me. I could feel the remaining tension leaving both of us as we kissed, our passion increasing as it progressed. I wound the kiss down before things got out of control and broke, leaning my forehead against hers.

"We'd better check on the boys and then turn in for the night. We've got a lot scheduled for tomorrow", I said after a short time.

"Let's not mention this to them," Bonnie said as we went out the door.

"Okay," I agreed. We went to the next door and knocked on it. The door immediately opened, and Matthew asked, "What's up?" Mark looked up at us from his position in front of the TV while it blared in the background.

"We're just checking up on you before we turn in," Bonnie said. "Don't stay up too late since we've got some hiking tomorrow."

"Okay, Mom, goodnight. Goodnight, Mom2.0," Matthew said, making to close the door.

"Goodnight!" Mark called out before turning back to the TV.

We went back to our room and prepared for bed. We lay there for a while, holding each other, softly kissing, and enjoying being together in each other's arms. After a bit, the kissing became more passionate, and our hands started wandering over each other's bodies. Before sleep found us, we had reaffirmed our love for each other, both coming to a shuddering climax. We forgot for a while that the world disapproved of our relationship.

In the morning, we ate breakfast at McDonald's after checking out. We got back on I-40 and started heading east. We were planning to visit Meteor Crater today. We got to the exit, which was in the middle of nowhere. We followed the road down to the Visitor's Center, perched on the lip of the crater. The boys were really excited and wanted to take a ride down to the bottom. We didn't because of time restraints, but we did check out the Gift Shop and got drinks in the Blasted Bistro before taking off.

Once back on I-40, we made our way to Albuquerque. We passed signs for the Acuna Pueblo but didn't have time for the side trip. We were ready to call it a night when we got to Albuquerque. We managed to get a suite at Ramada Inn so Bonnie and I would get the bedroom, and the boys would sleep on the sleeper sofa. Bonnie and I enjoyed the privacy of the bedroom since we needed to relax from the tension accrued from driving all day.

We spent the next day walking through Old Town, visiting the shops. We also visited the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center on 12th S. NW. While there, we saw a pole dance. The performers climb a tall pole and then swing down and around the pole, upside down, on a rope. We also saw rug weaving and pottery thrown by Native Americans from the nearby pueblos. The boys enjoyed that more than they liked the shop browsing that Bonnie and I enjoyed. We also visited the Turquoise Museum, where the largest piece of turquoise ever found was displayed. We learned a lot about turquoise there and got to watch a jeweler creating turquoise jewelry.

We decided to eat dinner at the restaurant at the top of the Sandia Tram on Sandia Peak. It was at 10,300 feet in altitude with a panoramic view off to the west. The Sandia Tram was one of the longest trams in the world. It was 2.7 miles long and only had two towers between the bottom and top, rising almost 5,000 feet. At one point, the tram car is more than 1,000 feet off the ground. The boys really enjoyed the ride up the mountain. They went back and forth from the front to the back to see where we were going and the panoramic view to the west.

The dinner was delicious, and we enjoyed the view while we ate. The food was local fare. One thing you'll always get asked by the wait staff in any restaurant in the Albuquerque area is the question, "Red or Green," meaning do you want red or green sauce on your food. I prefer red to green. The boys really enjoyed trying both. I had to caution everyone that the chilies were very hot and to be careful with them. I had experienced the pain of biting into a habanero pepper that I hadn't known was stuffed in a steak when I had been assigned here nine years ago.

The sun was setting as we took the tram back down to the bottom of the mountain. We got some ice cream before heading back to the hotel. That night Bonnie took the lead and pleasured me into oblivion. Thank God the bed didn't squeak. Bonnie went wild, and I had to wear a collared shirt for the next two days to hide her bite mark on my collarbone. I was thrilled and also a little taken aback at the fierceness of her look after she marked me and said, "You're mine!" God, I love that woman.

The next day we took I-40 to Amarillo before getting on US287 to Wichita Falls. The scenery was pretty flat and dull for most of the day. We did see some buffalo along the way, the boys excitedly pointing them out to us when they saw them. We had to share a room again that night, so Bonnie and I quietly fingered each other to a simultaneous climax, hoping the boys didn't notice.

Today was a short driving day. We got into the Dallas/Ft. Worth area by lunchtime. Before checking into our hotel, we visited the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame. After checking into our hotel, we went out to do some sightseeing. Since we had to share a room with the boys, we just spooned. This time, Bonnie was spooning me, and she tormented me as I had to lie quietly.

The next day we spent the whole day at the Fort Worth Stockyards National Historic District. We got to see a simulated cattle drive. Matthew and Mark really enjoyed the show. The longhorns really did have long horns that you had to see to believe. We also got to see a rodeo show. That was our favorite part of the day. Naturally, we hit up the gift shop, and everyone ended up with a cowboy hat. This time, when we went to bed, I spooned Bonnie and returned the favor, making her quietly shudder to a climax.

The leg from Fort Worth to Little Rock was uneventful. We saw many oil wells pumping away out in the fields as we drove by. When we got to Little Rock, we visited the Museum of Discovery. The boys really enjoyed the interactive displays while Bonnie and I chilled, enjoying each other's company. We spent another night in a shared room, so we again settled for spooning and quietly getting each other off.

The next day we only planned to make it to Memphis and see if we could visit Graceland. When we got there, I was shocked at how small it was in real life compared to all the hype you hear about it. The boys weren't that thrilled about it since they were never Elvis fans, but Bonnie and I really enjoyed the tour. We did enjoy the ribs we had for dinner at Neely's Bar-B-Que. We got adjacent rooms at the Holiday Inn so Bonnie and I could have some privacy. We took advantage of it and had several shuddering orgasms before falling asleep.

The next day we took another short trip from Memphis to Nashville because we wanted to visit the Grand Ole Opry. We saw Chely Wright perform, and we liked the show. The boys enjoyed the tour, and Bonnie and I enjoyed the Gift Shop. After the previous night's excesses, we ended up spooning since we were sharing a room with the boys again.

The next day we stopped in Pigeon Forge on our way to Gatlinburg. We would spend three nights here, so we splurged on a cabin up in the hills outside Gatlinburg. It had two bedrooms and a four-person Jacuzzi on the deck overlooking the Smokies. The two bedrooms were on opposite sides of the cabin, with the main living area between them, so we didn't have to be as quiet at night when pleasuring each other. It had a full kitchen, so we could prepare our own meals and just chill and enjoy the peace and quiet.

We visited many shops and took in as many tourist sites as possible. We'd return to our cabin each night and spend some time in the Jacuzzi before going to bed. Mostly, it was just Bonnie and me using the Jacuzzi since cable TV was available. The boys preferred watching TV to sharing the Jacuzzi with us.

Our road trip was nearly over as we headed out of Gatlinburg to get up to Beavercreek, OH. It took quite a while to get through Pigeon Forge since everyone was leaving at the same time. Once we got back out onto I-40, traffic eased up. We jumped onto I-75 at Knoxville and wended our way north through Kentucky. We stopped in Jellico for lunch. When we got to Lexington, we visited the Horse Farm. Matthew and Mark enjoyed seeing the statues and the display showing the length of Secretariat's strides. We stopped in Florence, KY, for dinner at the Drawbridge Inn. Their specialty was prime rib, so we all got it. It was delicious, and the boys now have a new favorite cut of beef.

It was getting dark as we headed toward the 'cut-in-the-hill' to cross the Ohio River into Cincinnati. The Cincinnati skyline was revealed as we topped the hill to begin the descent to the Ohio River. I was immediately reminded of the soap opera 'The Edge of Night.' It featured the Cincinnati skyline in the intro to the show, even though all of the action supposedly takes place in New York City. An hour later, we were pulling into Beavercreek, OH.

We were leasing a three-bedroom house. Again, I was able to get a good deal on the lease. The house belonged to an officer who had been assigned to Scott AFB. It was a charming ranch with the master bedroom at one end and the other two bedrooms on the other end of the house. Bonnie and I would have more privacy and wouldn't need to be as quiet as we had been in the condo.

We had two weeks to settle into our new place before I reported to my new assignment. The movers showed up two days after we arrived, so we had to rough it the first two nights. Based on experience, I was expecting the schedule to slip, so we had packed sleeping bags to sleep in if it did. We spent the first day there grocery shopping to stock up on food and other necessities. We were glad when the moving van showed up, even though it was a lot of hard work getting everything unloaded and set up in the proper rooms. We had the house set up when I reported in, and the boys were checked into their new school.

During this time, Bonnie and I discussed with Matthew and Mark how careful they had to be about saying anything about having two moms. I explained that here, unlike in LA, there were well over ten thousand military personnel and fifteen thousand civilian employees at the base. While the chances of running into someone in the military back in LA were minimal, here, the military presence was much higher, as much as ten percent of the local population. The Fairborn School District was one of the state's largest due to all the military children.