Your Silver Nights and Golden Days Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie started rolling her hips, increasing the tempo of our clits clashing together, each collision sending sparks throughout my body. I let go of Bonnie's legs, leaning in so my hands were on each side of her breasts. She then wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling me in to grind harder against her. I lowered my body, so our breasts were touching, my nipples growing so hard they ached. Our lips met, and our tongues wrestled with each other as we increased the tempo. Bonnie's arms wrapped around me and pulled me into her, the hard points of her nipples digging into my breasts as mine were hers.

We broke our kiss, panting. As we stared into each other's eyes, our grinding increased to a frenzied pace. I could feel my orgasm building as I could see Bonnie's eyes glazing over with the passion she was experiencing. Bonnie suddenly started spasming, her legs and arms clutching me even harder as she started screaming, "Virginniiiaaaa!"

Seeing Bonnie go over the edge, I let go, my orgasm crashing over me as I screamed, "Bonniiieeee!" We were both gasping for air, our syncopated grinding falling apart as we orgasmed.

We stopped moving, just lying there gasping like two fish out of water. I said, "I love you," over and over into her ear, and Bonnie was doing the same into my ear. I went to roll off of Bonnie as her arms and legs loosened their grip on me. As our breathing slowed, we lay there on our sides, face to face. Drowsy from the endorphin rush brought on by our orgasms, we basked in our love for each other.

I lay there until Bonnie's eyes opened, and she drowsily said, "Welcome home, my love."

"Thank you, my love," I said softly, humbled by this woman's love for me.

I did end up being late to the office. My work ethic was such that nobody bothered me about it.

Bonnie did seem to improve over the next few days. I've always found it ironic that you seem to feel better by the time you get in to see the doctor.

Bonnie saw the doctor, and he ordered several tests, leading us to believe that he thought there was a problem. Over the next two days, Bonnie went to the hospital to get the ordered tests between classes.

Meanwhile, my group was putting a briefing together about the IR sensor suite software that General Fain needed before his next trip to the Pentagon. I needed to ensure all of the supporting documentation was up to date since I would not accompany him this time. Thankfully, my not going was not my doing. This wasn't a full-up briefing, so the whole briefing team didn't need to go. That meant I would be around when Bonnie got her test results.

I spent two long, busy days working on the documentation, with anxious thoughts about Bonnie ever present in the back of my mind. The day before he left, I reviewed the updated briefing slides with General Fain, showing him the supporting documentation and where it fits in with the briefing charts. He thanked me and said I did a great job on the package.

As I was getting up to leave, General Fain motioned me to sit back down. When I did, he leaned forward and said, "I want you to know I've sent your promotion packet to the Lieutenant Colonels board. You've done a fantastic job since you've been here, exceeding the high expectations I already had for you. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, sir. It's a great honor. I'm pleased that my work is so appreciated." I said, stunned by the news. This would put me one year below the zone for Lieutenant Colonel on top of the two years for Major. I was definitely on the fast track to General if everything worked out.

I floated out of General Fain's office, unaware of my surroundings, as I headed back to my desk. When I returned to my desk, I found several missed call notes from Bonnie. My euphoria immediately evaporated, and I started worrying since Bonnie was getting her test results today.

With my heart in my mouth, I called Bonnie, and she picked up on the first ring. "What's up, sweetie?" I asked, praying that it wasn't what I feared it was.

I could hear her sniffling, and she cleared her throat before she said, "It's cancer."

To be continued ...